Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

Adenn stood leaning against the bar. Most of the patrons were gone and he had just finished clearing up. He could see his wife over by one of the tables talking to a long time patron. He gave her a look and she said goodbye to the patron and made her way over to him.

"I'm going out for a little fun. I'll be back soon. Try not to get into too much trouble while I'm gone."

They embraced silently for a few moments before Adenn headed into the back room. He donned his silver and blue armor and checked all his weapons. When all the readouts came back normal he headed into the hangar around back, moving stealthily so that none could see him. He saw his new ship, a firespray class, the Quiet Prowler gleamming in the dim moon light. He walked up the ramp and powered up the new ship. He opened a holonet browser as he blasted out of the atmosphere and into hyperspace.

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam

Palau walked into the Cantina with his eyes peeled, he was here to hook up with WUVCA. He walked over to the bar, sat down inbetween two empty seats. When the bartender walked over to him, he asked what his name was. "Its Wuvca, Palau Wuvca." Then he winked at the bartender, and he nodded back. Palau waited for a agent of WUVCA to come over to him.

Palau:http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=885874&highlight=#885874

the Siesta:http://jedirp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=886473&highlight=#886473

((Silas I've got this...at least for now))

The bartender turned a skeptical eye towards the newcomer, "You got an interesting name there son. So tell me, what do I care if your name is Palau Wuvca?" The older man, looking as rugged as a krayt dragon shifted his weight as he leaned against the counter, he stooped over it, close to Palau's face a sinister smile on his face. He flashed the man a dirty grin, bearing teeth of the starkest yellow, his rancid breath wafting into the nostrils of Palau. "So are going to remain there staring at the handsome figure before you or are you going to answer me?" He asked as if he was quickly becoming irritated. "I ain't got all day kid, I got customers that need to get wasted, so hurry it up!" Though unknown to this Palau the bartender meant him no harm and was only having fun, these agents of W.U.V.C.A.--whatever that was paid him good money to do this. Far better than what he earned working here at three years pay.

At the back of the cantina sat a masked man, wearing robes akin to that of a Tusken Raider, he remained silent listening to all around him. As soon as the newcomer had entered, his eyes were drawn to him, he followed the man as he made for the bar. Even through all of the noise, the mysterious man heard the man named Palau speak and only one thought was ringing throughout his head; Nice. This guy must be stupid. From behind his mask he rolled his eyes, and sighed very audibly, some patrons nearest to him broke their conversation to listen to the quiet stranger. Thinking that perhaps he would divulge some secrets about who he was. However, they were wrong, for the strange man stayed still and said nothing thereafter. He would remain as he was and watch how this 'Palau Wuvca' would handle the situation.

rainbowcat.jpg

((???????I was going on the basis of like he was TOLD by someone to tell the bartender his name was WUVCA, so like he would be able to tell him secretly so like, uh imperial spies would like, not find out WUVCA, and don't make my character sound dumb because you post that he doesn't answer, and how is he stupid?))

”œUh, dude, YOU asked my name and I don”˜t care whether or not you care what it is, and I don't care if you have other customers, I'M a customer, so serve me something light, I have to get back to my job and not be drunk cuz my crew is going to Ryloth for a vacation. Can't wait.”

((No-one said your character was stupid. You have to understand that if there were Imperial Agents in the cantina, dropping the name 'Wuvca' would be a big hint as to what you wanted, not to mention a very newbish move. Which is what the masked agent was commenting on. There is no way to be completely secretive, some poeple know about us. Just understand that, it was not a personal shot at you as a person or as a writer.))

The bartender raised an eyebrow in surprise, "I asked your name? Really?? Are you sure? Doesn't sound like something I'd do." The man said as he turned away from Palau, disappearing in back to get the man a drink the bartender was gone for about five minutes.

Meanwhile, the masked man sat forward and frowned under his mask, was this the extent of this hopeful? childish outburst?? Hopefully not, the man liked this guy.

The bartender came back a short while later, holding a drink that looked very potent along with a sandwich and a single napkin. He handed off to this Palau and went to take care of another customer without stopping to see if he wanted anything more. On the napkin were few words that could possibly help this Palau: 'Next, time find a better way to get the attention of us. Perhaps light a cigarette with an antique lighter. But, do not use are name as you last name. We are a generous group and are willing to give you a second chance, simply take your food and find a quiet table somewhere in this estaablishment. Someone will come to you. Burn this napkin when you leave the cantina.'

The masked man got up and walked to the bathroom, keeping careful watch as to where this Palau sat.

((oh, sorry, I'm really defensive. and the bartender did ask his name, cuz I posted he did, look at my first post.))

Palau read the note and blushed from his embarrassment. He took his plate and drink and went to a table that was deserted, but wasn't the obvious corner table or something.

((One of my aliases actually owns this cantina- I would appreciate it if you wouldn't post the actions of my bartenders. Thanks.- Silas))

The masked man walked out of the bathroom and took a seat across from the man. He nodded and smiled at the napkin.

"I take it by your not-so-subtle introduction that you are looking for the WUVCA representitive. You've found him. I'll give you ten minutes of my time to give me an introduction, background, why you want to be in our organization, and why I should hire you. Go."

((Sorry, I'm a noob, I wasn”˜t aware that the Cantina was owned by some one.))

Well, my name is Palau, I don't have last name because I'm an orphan. I've been around the galaxy several times to trying to get enough credit to buy a ship. I finally did, it's a mon calamari, and so I decide to join you guys. You should hire me because there is only three members in your group and you could really use the hand.

((Sorry for posting on this account am too tired and delirious to change. Plus I just noticed this. Palau you wouldn't know how many members we have and to be realistic it would far excede three as we would have tons of people to do all sorts of tasks. So...I'll ignore the last part and chalk it up to inexperience, just don't make a habit out of using things you know OOC ICly, its not good.))

The masked man sat back father in the chair as he listened to this man speak. There wasn't much to him, or he was keeping secrets. Either way, the agent would soon find out. "So you say, you are Palau the orphan, with no history and past, you just exist and have acquired a ship. Thats it? Thats all? That is the extent of 'Palau'?" He paused, folding his arms over his chest. "Be mindful, you have seven minutes left." An idle glance at the cantina wall let him know this. This man was quickly becoming a nuisance and the agent was losing his patience, he wanted more from this man, he wanted this man to reach his full potential and more importantly he wanted this man to become aware of his potential. Though, time was quickly running out. "5 minutes left."

rainbowcat.jpg

"What more do you want? It doesn't take mad skillz to smuggle things from point A to point B. You should hire me because I am all you need, you don't need a Jedi killer. You just need someone you can trust and has a ship, but also someone who isn't a fool. I am trust worthy, ask anyone of my previous employers, I have a ahip, I can show you it right now and I'm no fool, I understand people and ships. What more do you need?", Palau sat back and stared at the thing infront of him that was a tusken wannabe.

The agent smiled.

"What more do you need? You need guts, wits, a tricked-out ship, and more luck than you can possibly imagine. This isn't just running things, its running illegal items, that if caught with you'll be tried as a criminal and killed. You still you've still got it?"

((One more post, then I'll have an assignment for you.))

"Well, my ship ain't special, but I've got the guts and wits you need, cuz I've grown up around the scum of the gallaxy, they had taught me everthing about guts and wits.", Palau said with a wink, "So, do I have the job?"

The agent continued his smile.

"Yeah, and you already have an assignment, but we'll have to see what we can do about your ship as soon as you finish your assignment. There's a man known to frequent the Last Call on Coruscant. His name is Sirius Kcalb. He'll have your first shipment. Nothing too back, but make sure it gets delivered. Good luck. After you deliver, head to Myrkr and enter your passcode, its on the napkin. Read the first, fourth, seventh and ninth work backwords and you'll gain entry to our base. Make sure you destroy the napkin afterwords."

((ty, though i dont know where to get the stuff, ill just go with it))

"Okay." Palau stared down at the napkin trying to memorize it. He grabbed it and went out side heading to the hanger his ship was being kept. He took out a lighter and burned the note. When he got the the hanger, a cargo droid was waiting next to his ship.

It answered him,"I am here to help you load your cargo," the droid said turning to look at him with his single red photocepter.

"Okay, just put it in via loading style 315." Palau was very used to this type of droid. When it was done, he manualy deleted its memory and left for Coruscant.

• 1 month later...

Mirdala noted the change in lighting as one of the suns blacked out.

Not good, she thought, as she hit the evac alarm for the bar and bolted up the stairs to the apartment above.

Every instinct that her body possessed shouted at her to get out of there. She could only hope that where ever Adenn was he was safe.

She quickly gathered her gear and personal items that Adenn had left behind and headed to her ship the Rangir.

((Continued on the Tatooine Thread))

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

• 2 months later...

Making his way through the Cantina, Avres reached the outside of it, and looked for directions to the Mos Eisley Spaceport, where he was hoping to catch a flight off of Tatooine, and back to his home planet of Kiffu. He walked towards the Spaceport, looking up into the sky for any arriving ships, coming to take passengers off of Mos Eisley.

Avres quickly walked to the Spaceport, where he saw many humans, and aliens alike, bustling about inside the spacious area. In one corner, there were two Duros' talking to themselves, and in another corner, there were several Rodians all playing a game of Pazaak. Walking through the spaceport, Avres turned into a single corridor, which led him to a long, wide hallway, where once again, he was greeted by the sight of many people and aliens alike. There were automatic doors on the walls of the hallway, and Avres looked through the nearest door, and saw that a passenger transport ship was just landing. He rushed inside of the hangar bay, and watched the passengers get out. Quickly, Avres walked to the ramp, which was unloading the last of the passengers. He walked casually up the ramp, and headed inside to the main hold, where the passengers were able to sit and relax, while the shuttle took them to their destinations.

Not knowing where this shuttle was headed, Avres hesitantly took a seat down in the back corner of the back row of the seats. He glanced around him as passengers started to fill the other rows, most of them in a good mood, laughing and shouting. A group of Twi'leks were talking back and forth furiously with each other in the front row.

There was a sudden warble of a droid next to Avres, and he turned and saw the droid, T3-M6, rocking back and forth on it's wheels excitedly as the ship's hatch ramp came up completley, locking into place. Avres could feel the ship rattling a bit as its engines started up.

Avres nodded his head and sighed. "Yes, T3.. we're leaving Tatooine. We have to. And no.. I don't know where we're going."

T3 beeped a nervous response, and Avres could determine for himself of what the droid was trying to ask him.

Where were they going? Were they going to be in any more danger? What was going to happen to Tatooine? And how was Avres going to get back to Kiffu?

Avres sighed gloomily to himself. "We'll just have to wait and see, T3.. we'll just have to wait and see."

((Not sure if it's quite my place to relay this, but since Ca'tra (part owner of the cantina) is my other alias, here goes.

Tatooine was destroyed. The cantina is no more. If the shuttle that you were on was escaping the supernova you might want to edit that in, and possibly a little more urgency from the other passengers on the shuttle with you.

Just letting you know the current status of the planet you were on.))

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

• 9 months later...

The aroma of sweat and grease met Kalphehn's nostrils with sickening speed as he edged through the sliding metal doors shuddering to think of it; so too did the common melody played by the Bith band that so often frequented this place that it wasn't funny. The smell was almost like a musk that tried to grope at all of Kalphehn's senses, but failed and receded back into the rest of the establishment.

Kalphehn, keeping his eyes on the back of the bar, inched his way step by step through the small hallway to the bar counter as the notes of the all too common song began pounding in his ears. It was like some sick mantra that was so common to this place that people could think of it by just hearing the melody; heck, by just hearing one or two notes. His feet somewhat glided as he ignored the pack of people blocking his destination; he ignored their outstretched bodies unconsciously being used as barriers and he even ignored their groans of discomfort as he shoved his way through. He moved at a fairly even pace and as he did he carefully slid another cigarette from within its cold crude plastic case, lighting it ever so slightly with a lighter previously held by a Chiss neighbor's right hand.

"Thank you sir," Kale said politely while pocketing 5 credits from the Chiss' side pocket with his right hand and handing the gleaming steel lighter back to him. The Chiss stared at him with a suspicious gaze of burning yellow that begged to analyze Kale's every move; to figure out what Kale had done, but eventually the Chiss returned to his own smoke coughing sporadically. Kale wasn't really fond with pick pocketing, but it was what he had to do to get by as of right now with no prospective jobs begging for his attention.

He reached the bar counter slowly, taking care to see who was there; it didn't seem like too odd a folk lay themselves out to bare against the moderately adorned counters exposing themselves to what aggression came from their neighbors. A black furred burly wookie lay in the back right corner of the bar and two Jawas lurked to the left of the bar curled up, talking in hushed tones trying not to draw attention, but he could assume they were up to something. Today didn't seem that busy even though the crowds seemed to block out most of the city as they bustled in every which way; it seemed relatively quiet in here. Kale waited for the Bartender to actually finish the rounds of orders before he talked to him, because that way there was a strong chance he might be able to speak with the bartender in between drinks; he did have something to ask...

(( it was under my impression that the planets along with everything on them were restored Clash))

Edited by Guest
Untitled-1copy-7.png

((Actually he is in the right place...my other alias owned the last cantina at the start of the Arac'tar invasion. The planets were basically reset and as they were prior to their destruction and only those from the galexy outside know of what happened (at least that's how some characters are playing it off).

Also, There is currently an NPC running the bar until I get Ca'tra back here. The rules set forth upon Ca'tra's assumption of cantina control are still in effect as posted in the Holonet posting when she took over.))

psvBwny.jpg

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

PM Mirdala if you'd like a timely response.

Leave anonymous IC feedback here.

Ca'tra was behind the bar as usual, and as usual the cantina was crowded and busy just like it normally was. However her Mando'a observance made it easy for her to keep track of her patrons in their comings, goings and dealings. Not that she ever really spied on them mind you, it was more of a way to keep on the lookout for any kind of trouble before it sprang up.

She took note of every patron that walked through her doors, it was what kept her in business and what kept her alive. That and her selective memory, not to mention the fact that she was born Mando'a and as such had extensive combat experience and training in both armed and unarmed combative techniques along with several successful years of bounty hunting under her own belt.

She saw the tall brown-haired man enter and engage with the Chiss customer. She observed the subtle pick of the man's pocket, but she would say nothing. Her art of observation and ability to sense what was going on about her was another handy trick that came to her surviving in Mos Eisley alone and especially around inebriated patrons.

As the man approached the bar, she wiped her hands on the towel at her hip, and offered him a wry smile and in her own Mando'a accented voice, "What can I get you Mr. Nehutyc?"

fMZZcER.png

Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya. - "Train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger."

“A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” - Mandalorian proverb

The conscious implication of receiving a male voice for his order due to the fact that he had seen a male behind the counter was slightly evaded with a smooth female mandalorian's voice. Quite the interesting trade off he thought in his mind, but he hadn't even looked at the bartender since he sat down...

"Nehutyc, huh... I haven't been called that for a very long time miss, but thank you for the compliment," He responded casually with a deep accent. This wasn't the first Mando'a he had met on Tatooine, but the last time was with a DL-44 grazing his nose barely a few centimeters in his face so this predicament seemed a bit better. Finally, raising his gaze upward, he found himself at a loss for words.

His pooling blue eyes found themselves lost within the depth and intrigue of her jade ovules, and for the life of him he just couldn't look away. He tried to divert his thoughts away from her; tried to avert his gaze, but it didn't work and he ended up staring right back at her again and again. He could only wonder how uncomfortable this might've made her so he forced himself to stare at the counter and make a drink order, but the words just wouldn't come out because she was still on his mind. he couldn't think straight enough to make any semblance of rational thought. He tried once, but as he looked right back up to make the order sub consciously, the words were robbed from his lips. He had really no preconceived notions of how "tough" he was, but this was unlike anything he had ever felt before; he couldn't help but crumble his mental defenses under the warmth of her smile and the beauty of her face. Just as he was about to make some headway though as he persisted through the warm torrent of her pleasurable stare, he felt a rather harsh blunt object as it met the side of his face swooshing his flesh around it leaving a vague imprint and throwing Kale as well as his cig across the room.

Apparently the Chiss from before had figured out what Kale had done and wasn't very happy about it. Kalphehn knew drawing his weapons within the establishment wouldn't necessarily be kosher and although kale wasn't necessarily kosher himself he decided against it for obvious reasons. Instead he decided to have a little "fun". First, Kale got up from the cold stone floor and with the swift raise of his left arm he made contact with the Chiss's left elbow. Then, with the Chiss' elbow in Kale's left hand Kale gripped the Chiss' left forearm with his right hand and snapped the arm so it broke and Kale now had full control over it. This effectively disarmed the hallucinating Chiss while Kale, using his new found control, twisted the Chiss' arm around to his back and pushed him forward. The Chiss was in so much pain he didn't notice Kale slide the 5 credits back into the his back right pocket and instead looked upon Kale with even more fury as he tried to fight unconsciousness. Kale finished by setting the Chiss roughly right back into the chair he was in before and leaned into him with a casual stare, "Now what was that for?" Kale said with a wide smile...

"y-you stole money from me..." The Chiss studdered rather miserably knowing that the two had drawn considerable attention and he wasn't necessarily in the condition to handle all of the attention at once.

"Are you sure you didn't misplace it, friend?" Kale rebutted quickly not giving any hints as to where he had hidden the 5 credits.

The Chiss nodded his head, "yes, I am sure didn't misplace them. I had them before you used my lighter and didn't after you used it." he concluded rather confidently a smirk stretching across his face between groans of pain.

"I don't believe you have checked everywhere," Kale said as he backed off of the Chiss allowing him some room while at the same time showing the Chiss that he had no money on him.

The Chiss looked flabbergasted and then went through his pockets once again getting up from the chair he had been forced into. flinching due to the pain of his arm, he found them in his back right pocket and then placed the palm of his hand against his face; he realized his stupid mistake.

Kale, was laughing a little inside, but the Chiss left him alone after that. The Chiss wasn't much to say his sorry for the welt he had left Kale, but at least he didn't have to deal with that anymore and it's not like he would say sorry for breaking his arm.

He was just about to sit and order when he caught her gaze again. His consciousness melted away leaving him lightheaded, but he remained on his feet. He inched his way back to the bar counter sitting down carefully, and once he reached there, he managed to studder his order loud enough for her to hear, but not loud enough to make him uncomfortable, "I would like a light alcoholic beverage please, preferably something from this planet"

Untitled-1copy-7.png

• 2 weeks later...

Kalphehn watched the patrons slide by as he waited on his drink, regrettably sniffing the air around him and taking in all of the noxious fumes. His face contorted due to the mass blight and carnage the smell was invoking upon the rest of his sinuses yet something managed to catch his eye.

A rather formally dressed lady was eying him from across the room; he was quite flattered, but also quite disturbed. How long had she been staring? he asked himself. He looked all over his person, searching for any sign or hint of something out of place, but he could find nothing. She was just staring at him for no reason at all. However, when Kalphehn returned her gaze she slowly made her way over to where he was at the bar.

Kale never broke eye contact and followed her movements all the way across the room to his stool; she stopped suddenly not half a meter away from his stool and told him that she had a mission for him should he choose to accept it, her voice never broke over the sound of a whisper. She told Kale that she had seen what he did with the Chiss patron and was very impressed; it was just the thing they were looking for and she needed him to leave for Coruscant right away...

Kale's eyes darted around the room as he considered her proposal, but when all of his thinking was done with all he could say was, "I don't really think I am the man for the job; sorry miss." Kale attempted to turn around in his stool, but the lady persisted; she leaned in and showed him a large bag of credits; roughly the size of his head.

She said in hushed tones, "we will make it worth your while"

Kale's eyes grew wide and a smile spread across his face, "Sign me up" He said his eyes staring into hers. She wasn't really a creature of beauty as was the bartender, but she had a determination in her eyes that defied even Kale's own...

Kale slowly made his way out of the Cantina and Tatooine as a whole taking care to leave his swoop behind even if it was more than likely going to be stolen by the time he got back. However, before he left the Cantina entirely, he took one last long look at the female bartender and sighed with a sorrowful smile on his face.

I'm going to miss her, he thought to himself as he left the cantina for the spaceport and eventually, Coruscant.

Untitled-1copy-7.png

• 1 month later...

((Triumphant RP Return FTW!))

With a flash of light a rather ratty-looking public transport shook its way out of hyperspace. One of its occupants looked up from the bowl of mush that the kitchen staff attempted to pass off as food and listened to the overhead comm. In a staticy rumble the speakers repeated the announcement alerting the passengers that they ship would soon be landing on Tatooine.

He slid out of his chair and left the cafeteria and the disgusting bowl of mush behind, heading towards the cabin that he had been assigned when he had first come on board. He packed the few things that he had used during the flight that he hadn't bothered to put away before grabbing his remaining bags and heading towards the ramp. A tremor ran through the battered cruiser as it touched down and the ramp lowered.

He stepped out into the dry and uninviting air, silently thanking himself that he had chosen to ride as his alias and was not wearing his armor. As he walked through the streets many of the vendors attempted to get him to buy the various things that they were trying to sell, but he just gave them the cold shoulder. Then he saw it. The Mos Eisley Cantina. It had been his home for a long time before life had taken a hold of him and led him on an incredible journey through the stars. But as incredible as it had been it was time to return home.

He walked through the rear entrance taking the hidden stairway up to the apartment hidden above the cantina. He deposited his bags and freshened up, prepping himself for what would come next. He hadn't seen his wife in an extremely long time, and wasn't sure how she would react to seeing him again. With as much courage as he could muster he opened the door and walked down the passage, heading into the bar where his wife was.

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam

• 2 weeks later...

Mirdala merely busied herself cleaning glasses as the gentleman carried on about himself. Had she been in a more violent mood, or if Adenn, her husband, had been here the gallant grin that graced Kalphehn's face would have surely been dusted with the floor. Still she spared the man his ignorance and instead chose to quietly polish the well-worn glass to a dull shine.

Finally the man rose and left, the former bounty hunter giving him a curt nod as he left.

Once more she busied herself with getting the customers seated at the bar their next round of drinks, and then went back to the never-ending task of cleaning the bar glasses.

After a while she looked up as another patron entered the cantina.

It was Adenn. Her heart stopped.

Then she threw the glass at him.

fMZZcER.png

Though her reaction wasn't quite what he had hoped, Adenn couldn't honestly tell himself that it wasn't expected. He dodged the mug letting it slam into the wall behind him with a loud bang, sending glass shards everywhere. He moved over to pick up the remains and dumped them into the waste basket before heading behind the bar. Since most of the patrons of the establishment were used to there being a commotion they paid little attention to the apparently now feuding couple.

"Suprise?"

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam

"Suprise?" came her prodigal husband's less-than-certain response.

Mirdala knew that he'd dodge the projectile, but still it had felt good to throw it. She shook her head, still wondering where he'd gone off to.

"Cyare, where in the nine hells have ye been? The whole dang planet could have been wrended asunder and been put back right again with the while you've been away? And for what?" she shot quietly at him with only precision a severely agitated wife can have, her voice strong enough to carry through the dull din of patrons, but not so loud as to be readily heard by unintended recipients.

She picked up another glass and began to dry it off as well, though not really planning at the moment to use it in offense to her husband, as she didn't think that their stock of cups would hold up nicely and she really didn't feel like getting her throwing knives out at the moment.

"Care to explain?"

fMZZcER.png

((Don't really know much about what we're supposed to know about Tatooine being destroyed and such, so this is going to be an...interesting post.))

Adenn slowly nodded in response. It was true that he had been gone for a long time, and had done many things that weren't exactly considered honorable, but they had put food on the makeshift table. When it came down to it, he had searched for a long time for his wife when he had heard that she was no longer on Tatooine but had found no trace. It wasn't that he hadn't tried, but perhaps that he hadn't tried hard enough.

"When I heard of your leaving the planet I went searching around the galaxy for you. In the course of my search I had many...adventures. I saw many corners of the galaxy, but none of them lead to you. Eventually my path lead back here, back to you apparently. But then again, you weren't exactly the easiest person to find either. Care to explain that dear?"

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam

• 3 weeks later...

Mirdala was just about to throw the wash rag at Adenn as well, but was stopped short by his remark.

Her eyes narrowed as she switched to thier native speech and shot back, "I have never left, Traycn," her emphasis on his true name, though to a non-speaker it would seem indecipherable amongst the rest of the sentence. Though her tone was threatening, she lowered the potential projectile a fraction.

"I have been here, running things, while you were gone on a much uneeded search of the galaxy! I was right here, nowhere else!"

fMZZcER.png