Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Raynuk fell to his knees, as his own powers failed him in controling the pain which now freely coursed throughout his body. Lifting his head from it's downward position he looked at Abaddon, who still stood strong among the Sith.

Raynuk had never wanted to be a leader of the Sith, he was much happier looking up to someone else, someone he respected, someone he knew he could follow. Unfortunetly, in Raynuk's mind, Abaddon filled neither of these....He was nothing in Raynuk's mind compared to the others. With what he could salvage of his sight, Raynuk glanced at Heretic, standing silently off to the side. At least for Heretic, there was respect, and Raynuk knew he could trust the decisions made by Heretic. His mind was made up...But it was not his too choose.

Mustering his strength, Raynuk lifted himself from his grounded position, and managed to stand back up. A look around the room, and he saw all of the Sith had come to see the battle. It was not Raynuk's choice who would lead...it was theirs. Turning back to Abaddon, Raynuk pulled the knives from his body with agonized grunts. One by one, he threw the knives to the ground, and used his lightsaber to close the wounds in his stomach and shoulder. Glancing at his shoulder, Raynuk smirked as he ripped the sleeve off of his other arm, and tied up his shoulder so that it would stay relitively in place. He walked around in a circle, looking up into the depths of the cealing of the temple, and just smiled.*

"There is VERY fine line between dismissing your anger, and channeling it Abaddon....A very fine line that I walk every day. Perhaps I have fallen over the line....that matters not. If you are the future of the Sith, I fear for us all. You are arrogant, and all you care about is power. Your not a Sith because it makes you feel whole, your a Sith because you want power. THe Throne is nothing, not even a chair. It doenst matter what you are, it is WHO you are that gets you respect....And you have continued to fail in gaining my respect..."

*He looked at the Sith around him*

"...but I do not know about them. If they respect you, then so be it, you shall lead. So it is your choice...Strike me down now, and prove that you have a bloodlust for power, or allow your peers, the ones that you are to lead, to confirm that you deserve to lead..."

*Raynuk stood stall, defying the powers of Abaddon, and challenging him to the ultimate test of leadership. He returned his Zar saber to his belt, and waited.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Jareth stared in wonder at the Dark Lords statements. Both sith had fought superbly, but only one could be victor.

The sith Lord felt his former master's presence, and nodded in her direction as he sent a very subtle message.

what do we do my lord?

Abaddon looked at Raynuk.

"What!?!? How dare you question my loyalty to this Order." His cold tone was even icier now. "The whole point of being a Sith is knowing you are the greater power and raising others up to be likewise.”

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Tarrian looked at Abbadon, The masters should be here...myself, Rocketblaze, Montar, Katuto Ryu, John Skywalker, yourself, and him"..., she said pointing to Heretic. "Sauron and JGoD have not been seen in many months."

She moved to a chair and sat down. "These masters are all on this world. It should not take long to gather them. Master Montar still has the right to vote." She sat silently now and looked at him.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"No...those concerned will abstain. Myself and Montar, especially as it will be several days before he fully recovers." The Sith Master took a seat in the shadows of the wall. The slash on his neck was making it hard for him to stand. He hid any weakness like always acting complete natural, but he was getting very tired.

He clicked his comm and requested john return to the room.((Unfortunately John cant post till sunday...Joy.))

After finishing the message he commed KR and requested his long time rival meet him in the room.

((Best way to do this is have everyone PM Tarrrian with their vote. That way this will be done by secret ballet IC. But thats only a suggestion.))

Chacter Sheet

Viano gazed at the two fighting. He watched as the man who had welcomed him to the temple long ago sat on the ground waiting for a choice to be made - his life or his death.

Viano watched. Passively. He loved violence, it didnt' phase him. Blood was the way of everything. He would bathe in a sea of blood just to feel it course on his outsides rather than his insides.

He wanted to be in the same position they were both in. One day, he said to himself, I will take the throne.

viano.jpg

Doc Roc stood close to Tarrian as the events unfolded. He made a comm to Tashkri at the Dark Tower and then a short one to Garet Jax, as he knew that shorter was better with Garet.

"Bring Cineon to the temple. Await me outside, as my newly aquired Master rank holds my attention here. I will join you after our new leader is declared."

Rocketblaze could now easily organize his following once the meeting dismissed. He knew that J would be close by and ready to go, so he felt no need to send him a comm. Once this foolish contest for power was concluded, he could go about doing something productive.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

Garet received the communication from his Master. He spoke to Neo,

"We'll have to finish this another time, again. I apologize."

Garet motioned for Cineon to follow. Both got onto his flashspeeder and flew toward the Dark City of Magog.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

*Heretic was thoroughly impressed with how much the two had advanced in the art of saber fighting. Both had little, if anything left to learn, in that regard. He was, on the other hand, none to sure of either's ability to lead effectively for a duration. It seems that Montar thought himself a god in regards to the Sith and the way he was blindly followed by some. The same held true for Abaddon, though. Any Sith that followed just because thier master told them too was no sith at all, but merely a Dark Jedi (there was that word again). Heretic had nothing to do to prove his loyalties to anyone, Montar or otherwise. He took orders from no one, save his own mind, and any person that crossed him, no matter their strength, would suffer dearly. He merely alligned himself for the sake of peace amongst the houses, which seemd to occur rarely. 12 houses, and where was the table? Nowhere that he could find. Seems Montar thought himself better than the Sith houses if he did away with it. Good thing he would soon be removed from any seat of power. Heretic would have to remind Abaddon that the Sith had survived beyond the order of 2 due to the fact that all 12 seats had to be filled in order for all Sith to have a voice.*

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

John arrived with enough spare time to watch as Raynuk's body was being hauled away... His eyes came upon Tarrian who he had known to be the voice of reason in all his time as a Sith.

He spoke to all assembled... "A vote? Does that not defy the principle of ruling supreme... While I do not disagree with the reasoning as a Leader to listen to the will of his followers, it seems counter productive for he to bend to their wills. If we truly sought to rely on the opinions of the Masters, on our opinions... Then would we not have a Council to check the powers of our Dark Lord?"

He had foreseen the outcome... Abaddon had always been a great duelist. His thoughts remained closely guarded deep within the vault of his mind, but he had much to consider... Heretic may be a proven Master but even he fell to Abaddon's blade... It was quite predictable the outcome of this duel. But, leadership was not to rest on the capacity for sheer brute strength or fighting ability alone. There was commitment to consider, wasn't there? And constantly gnawing in the back of your mind, loyalty... It all comes down to Faith... Who could you trust to perform as you know it should be done?

John smirked... and sat at the table.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Rocketblaze had heard the ideas of Councils and further methods of order for the Sith, but he had dismissed them until now. Enough of the leaders were present for a reasonable discussion to ensue upon these types of topics. Thus Doc Roc sat at the table and spoke to all, but was obviously taking up right where John had left off.

"A Council that represented certain members of the Sith or ranks of the Sith would be a fine institution. I would be willing to serve upon that Council, representing whomever would need a voice. Having the Sith take their issues and opinions to their Council member would enable a stable current of information and understanding to hold the Order and keep it strong. It has been too long that we have haphazardly called the Order to action; too long that we have struggled to keep ties. As long as our declared leader will accept this Council, knowing that it is not a form of commanding the one upon the throne, then there is no reason that it should not exist."

This concept would tie the Sith into a strong net of bodies in a common cause, and Rocketblaze knew it. He would push for it as much as he could and was confident that he could enlighten the Order to a higher level of efficiency with its implementation.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

With a laugh Abaddon looked up from his apprentice and addressed John first.

"My old friend...I heartly agree with you. But should I take power by slaughtering the lot of you,that i I may command no one? Would that strengthen the Order any? Perhaps Master Montar had a point...or perhaps he was merely begging for his life. Either way it is not a shadow on my actions. Vote as you see fit...perhaps Ill care...perhaps I wont. Or perhaps I am that egotistical.

Master Rocketblaze...your opinions are valued but keep in mind it is wise to hold them in until such times as there is an actual person to choose. The Dark Lord will have the final say." The Sith Master smirked and looked back to his apprentice dropping his voice, no longer addressing the council.

"Your support is appreciated, young Lord. I will have need of you shortly...there is much to be prepared for after this council." Abaddon said in a cold quiet tone.

Knowing Minuq did not speak basic he sent a brief force message to her. The words echoed in Basic but somehow were discerned by her mind.

"Come to my side and tell me of the questions you have." The Sith Master said plainly into her mind, his cold voice becoming a soothing coo.

Chacter Sheet

*DH walked back into the chambers just in time to hear Doc Roc's speach on a council. Getting angered at this apparent lack of knowledge, the old master spoke to him in very harsh tones, once Abaddon had moved away from him:*

You senseless IDIOT! The table of 12 is NOT a council, and it never was about that. The 12 positions represent a house of the Sith, all 12 seats equals with not one as a head. The original houses were there so that all of the warring houses could periodically converse as to a course of action. It has not truly and correctly been utilized as such in several millenia, to the extent of my memory. To call it a "council" is to defile that name of a Sith. The Republic had a council, as did the Jedi (every time that word spilled from his lips, it erupted an anger he had long forgotten about). We are NOT either! We manipulate the Force, and rule planets with fear! If that is a concept that you are not familer with, then I suggest you go grab a holocron and go to your chambers to learn! I for one will not prescribe to that, and, even though I can't speak for the rest, I refuse to be known as a "council member" in this place! I should kill you where you stand for being such an insollent cur. Get from my sight before I strike you down where you stand!!!

untitled.JPG

At this, Rocketblaze began to laugh. He caught himself after a short while, then spoke to the overconfident Darth Heretic. His tone was no different than before, though it was hard to keep from laughing again.

"You speak of ways past in a matter that speaks of ways forward. Not once did I mention your fabled houses. This is simply because they do not exist. Your reign was a fine one, as I've heard from Ar-Pharazon, but there is no use for your table of twelve. No longer are the Sith equal, thus the position of Dark Lord. It is not in the ways of the Sith to be equal and it is not in their ways to vote. Abaddon should have been recognized as the Dark Lord upon his victory over Raynuk. And as for the name "Council," I would think that you would know better. It doesn't matter what it is called, only what purpose it serves. I suggest that you add something to this assembly or return to whatever ends you were attending before. And if you decide to show your lack of ability with threats again, others may start to publicly agree."

Now Doc Roc had a bigger issue to attend to. Abaddon had just exemplified a flaw of Sith character in doubting his win. Since Rocketblaze was still in a good mood, he decided to open the door for Abaddon to lay support once more. He sent Abaddon a Force message to make his intent clear.

"It is obvious that I favor you because of my pursuit to respect, yet enhance, the old ways. If you claim support for an assembly of Sith to advise the Dark Lord, call it what you want, then you will appeal to them more strongly. Voicing your support at this time cannot hurt you. And besides, if you become the Dark Lord you don't have to listen to them anyways."

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Tarrian sat in silence and watched the goings on. "ENOUGH". She yelled, "The sith have spoken, and Abbadon shall lead the sith until such time that some feels the need to take it from him. This arguing gets nothing done. Those that have been no where for so long should not judge those that have never left the sith. Things have changed amoung the sith, the 12 houses have never been heard of in this time or that of many before us. I doubt that anyone can name even three of the houses you speak of. It is up to Abbadon as to how he wants to try to run the sith. If he requires a council, he can have it. At least until one of us decides to take the rule from him."

She looked around at the sith masters and nodded to each of them. "We shall see what happens, but there is no need to argue amongst ourselves. Abbadon has shown great growth and strength over the past year, and has proved that he is among the strongest of our order and since we have voted, then he deserves our loyalty. We are not eachothers enemies, the Jedi are our enemies...Let's not forget that shall we? I realize that there is alot of hatred in this room, some of it is my own, but to argue and fight among ourselves serves no one but to weaken us and strengthen the Jedi."

She continued to sit and watch the sith.

*Looking at the woman with much disdain, Heretic speaks at her.*

I remember you. Your master was trained by my apprentice, Darth Hatred. So you, then, do have some of my training in your mind.

So it seems as if the table is considered in past tense to everyone here? Including *looking at Tarrian as he would a lowly Jawa.* you, that once supported it to the extents of sitting in a chair, yourself?

I find it ironic that you all forget where you come from. To call yourselves Sith is a blaspheme. No self-respecting Sith that I ever knew would be so lax as to...(low growl) consider comparing the table to Jedi. That is an outrage, and every single one of you is a traitor to what the Sith stood for! I'll stand as the only one that thinks the old regime was far superior, until proven otherwise.

*Looking back at Tarrian, feeling the anger grow hot in him*

My "abscense", as you refer to it, was not due to any inaction on my part. It seems that I wasn't required until now. And now that I have been returned, I will be advising Abaddon on the correct ways of the Sith.

*Looking up at him, sending him a Force message* That is, providing our "illustrious" leader would require such input from an old, but very accomplished Sith such as muself.

untitled.JPG

Tarrian had to stiffled a laugh, "No one compared your table to the Jedi, and I sit cause the chair is here, not because the chair is some representation of the 12 houses. Yes I was trained by Darth Sauron, and also took some training from Master Hatred himself. Not to mention that I stood at your side fighting the bugs almost a year ago. Do not forget that. The 12 houses have been in the past for a very long time, long before my time as a Sith, and as you have stated, your own time as a Sith as well. Obviously the 12 houses failed if they are no longer here. Why would you want to reinstate a failed practice? If it was so much far superior, why did it fail to continue?"

She continued to sit, she had no reason to stand, "I remember very well where I came from. How I got here and what I have accomplished. I am also aware of your accomplishments. So although I don't particularly care for you, I do grant you that respect. Especially having fought side by side with you."

She looked at Heretic with the same distain that he showed her, "And I am quite sure that Abbadon can run the sith on his own without your advising him of your correct ways of the sith. Cause if he needs to have assistance, someone will take it from him rather quickly if they feel he needs to lean on others to make his decisions. I am sure that if he wants your opinion, he will ask for it."

Nahstaa strode towards the training facility, side by side with J, intending

to start training. When he got there, he saw a few sith practicing their

fighting ((NPC)), and was amazed at their speed, and grace.

That looks much too advanced for me. I havent even been told what the training involves.

Looking around, Nahstaa spotted a display, with the words

"Basic Training" on it. Nahstaa sat down and started to go through it.

J... sat nearby, watching the sith that were fighting with interest...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

No, Skywalker! You sat in that chair to represent a house because it is the same now as it was then: You wanted to feel important, instead of feeling like a nothing. It doesn't appears that much has changed. You would change your ideals for the first person to show you a halfway decent amount of leadership, which you seem to lack, and for obvious reasons.

Now if you are quite finished...

untitled.JPG

J spoke to Nahstaa,

"I have no need for training. A droid cannot increase their strength or speed. However, if you need a partner I am willing, until such time as Doc Roc prepares to leave."

Abaddon who had been silent for the small portion of the debacle began to laugh loud enough to where it silenced the room.

"This is why there will be no 12 houses...equality leads to bickering. However, only a fool denies council. And that is what I will have...a council not as the Jedi" He spat the word from his cold tone. "But as a chance for those in power to voicer there opinions. Take note that I and only I will have the final say in this."

"The vote which has gone on was simply to satisfy those who are of the newer more...liberal....shall we say...belief. It means little to me. However, now no one has grounds to complain and should they continue to do so they will have to deal with me."

He paused sending a brief force message to rocketblaze while the words sunk into the minds of those present.

"Your support is appreciated, Master Rocketblaze, it is good to see you have grow strong, following your Master's footsteps. Be sure that I value your words and that the idea of a council has long been something I have seen a need for. Your words spoken earlier were clear and precise...however premature. I would be pleased to have you serve on this such council."

"Before I am to decide on the Sith council..." He paused again briefly "...and I remind those present to look up the definition of the word council....I want to know the current Sith holdings. As far as I am aware they are....

Falleen-Acquired by myself Jareth and my apprentice.

Dathomir- The same.

Illum- The former jedi temple was destroyed and the planet was claimed under us if Im not mistaken.

Mimban-Our head and current location.

Am I correct on the planets in our control?"

Chacter Sheet

John's smirk faded and returned... Amusing... Rocketblaze stole my thunder...

"It is nothing to what it used to be... But yes... Only foolish Sith walk upon its surface." He said the words knowing full well it had been only a few months since he himself walked on its surface.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.