Hoth

Tarrian Skywalker

*Yakooza walks though the halls then suddenly ducks off to one of the side halls, this hall leads to a secondary hanger a few cases lay on the ground. He turns to face Maria.*

I need these cases delivered to the other side of Hoth, I'll be riding with you if you don't mind.

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

A large Mon Cal freighter comes out of hyperspace and begins descending on the planet. The frieghter is accomponied by two star fighters, each on a side.

The duo of fighters land first to recheck the safety of the landing pad. When it is confirmed safe, the frieghter lands and Pal Polloda exits. The two Mon Calamari fighter piolots exit thier ship, grab a blaster, and assume a bodyguard like stance around Pal. The 3 men come upon Yakooza and Maria and elegantly bow.

"Yakooza Kimra, I am Pal Polloda-Chairman of the Mon Calamari Governing Council. I would like to plege the Mon Cal loyalty to the Rebellion and invite you to set up a base there."

Pal_Polloda.jpg

-Senator-

Well I accept your offer though I will not beable to take you up on it just yet I have some preperations to make here first, but if you would like to talk about it then I request the use of your freighter, this young lady wants to prove her piloting skills and I intened to allow her to do so, with a simple task of droping off some cargo.

*He waves his hand over to some crates nearby.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

Valona brings her ship out of hyperspace and maintains and orbit around Hoth, slowly bringing the Star Opal into a steady altitude. Drifting in space above the planet, Valona grins, having beaten all the other pirates here. Unfortunately, she realizes, she has no idea why the pirates are heading to Hoth. Shrugging, Valona puts the ship on standby, and begins exploring through the ship, seeing what suprises the former owner may have left behind whilst waiting for her companions.

An alarm signals that the end of the trip through hyperspace was at hand. With the press of a button, Hale Akturus brings his Corellian freighter out of lightspeed. Before heading down to the icy planet's surface, the freighter releases several small orb-shaped machines. These machines, designed to alert the Jedi of incoming and outgoing vessels, shoot off in different directions. After they scatter, the Corellian freighter dives down towards a remote section of the frozen world.

The Corellian Jedi Knight smiles as he powers down most of the ship ”“ he leaves the defense systems running. After everything is locked down, Hale Akturus turns to his towering Wookiee companion.

"Ready?"

Of course...

The two Jedi embark towards the rebel...

I hope this goes well as it would help us Jedi greatly... But we never know what can happen always be on the lookout...

Moving with great speed and resiliencethe Jedi approach the base.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*Ronin fell out of hyperspace just above the planet. At first he thought he had won, but was disappointed to find the Star Opal waiting for the rest of them to arrive.*

-Comm to Star Opal-

"Well, it looks like you beat me. So, do I owe you a drink, or maybe dinner?"

-End Comm-

*Ronin was, quite frankly, relentless. He waited for the other two ships to arrive before he stared his decent into the atmosphere.*

FinalRONIN.png

The Cortez stoped from hyperspace and was moving toward the Ice planet of hoth. The ship was in Ronins range, just a few meters away. Dash lowered the thusters and turned on the complink.

-The Cortez is here. I don't know about the other guys. Should we wait, or should we land.-

Dash_Rendar1.jpg

Who's Scruffy Looking???

-Comm to Ronin-

"We'll see." Valona replied sweetly.

-Comm to the rest of the pirates-

"I'm going to down to see if we can locate the rebels and unload all these stolen goods off to them. We could have a good bit of business here if this goes well. Besides, I'm really not all that fond of Imperials."

Almost recklessly, Valona takes her ship down, feeling the ship shake from the friction as she plunges into the cool atmosphere of Hoth. Realizing her predicament, Valona adjusts her angle of descent, remembering to keep that in mind the next time she flew. She was getting better at it at least.

Valona sends out another comm, acting as a general beacon for people on the planet. She takes the Star Opal around, inadverntantly skimming close to Echo Base as she does so.

"This is Cool-Hand Cooler of the space pirates. We are looking for the rebellion here. We can offer supplies and weapons for a price."

Dash hears the message that Cooler sent. He looks around but there was nobody to talk to. Dash shrugged and sent a comp to Ronin.

-Well, I hope she sells those guns or we might be in trouble.-

Dash tries to read his range scope but there was nobody in the readings. He realized that if the rebels saw that the supplies are stolen, than there might be a problem. And there isn't enough men to defend the woman.

I hope she makes it, thought Dash.

Dash_Rendar1.jpg

Who's Scruffy Looking???

* The Havoc flys quietly over Hoth. It hid in the cold cloucy air*

Comm to space pirates-

" Im landen. I got a stress signal that u needed help. The names Blackman...Haden Blackman."

" Kssshhhhhhshhshshhhhk"

" Awww spit. Static. I hope they give warm welcomes."

* The Havoc lands next to the others ships. Nym runs out. He uses his binocs and looks out.*

" Impereals!!"

* Nym sees a man waering brown pants. Nym reconizes him. Nym runs over to him*

" Hello. The names Haden Blackman.U must be Dash Rendar. U can call me Nym. Whats the situation?"

((OCC: I thought I'd take the liberty of clearing up the confusion, Haden. Dash is with the pirates, and is flying with me. There are no imperials to be found or otherwise that can be confused with imperials, so DMY. ))

*Ronin shook his head.*

"That was a little on the reckless side..."

*Ronin moved his controls and began to descend the cargo ship to the planet surface.*

"I brought so many people as protection, not because this was going to be a complex mission. I enjoy seeing independent thinking, but that could have been thought through a little better."

*Ronin flipped a switch to send a comm to the base down on the surface. Not only would they be able to tell Ronin where they were, but it insured safety. Usually military type installations don't take kindly to foreign ships cruising around their airspace.*

--Comm to Echo Base--

"Echo base, this is Ronin Wartide of the Star Pirates. We have a shipment of weapons you might be interested in. You give us clearance to land and coordinates at which I can do it, and we'll talk this out a little more."

-End Comm-

*Ronin liked that Valona had the spirit and initiative to go ahead. This mission was one where staying in a group would be important though, so he wished she hadn't.*

FinalRONIN.png

OOC: Ooops. lol. Sorry. Let me start over.

IC:

*Havoc flew over Hoth.*

--Comm to Space Pirates--

" I got a distress signal from some one. My name is Haden Blackman but u can call me Nym. Whats the situation ?"

As the two Jedi approach BC smirks

Lets hope they have fighters ready...

As they enter BLCKCLONe looks around taking in the dar, frigid surroundings. Even the inside of the base was ice, yet it was warmer by dozens of degrees.

Who is in charge here...

The question echos throughout the base

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

The Corellian Jedi Knight pulled his cloak closer in around him. Using the Force, Hale Akturus raises his body's temperature until the biting cold wasn't so severe. He turned to his former master, the towering Wookiee.

"Hopefully they have no love for the Empire. The Empire's influence runs far in this galaxy ”“ no one dares to oppose them. Until now that is."

The Corellian Jedi Knight let his words echo throughout the base, so that all heard his words.

OOC: Apologies to everyone for not posting, I tend to do that a lot. Therefore, Yakooza and Maria, if you feel the need to post my character's action's, go ahead.

Pal Polloda looks nods in agreement.

"Yes, Maria can certainly use the frieghter...anything for the Alliance! I will have one of my gurards accompony her, in case danger arrives.

I -and the other gurard- will use the two starfighters for transportation. Granted you, Yakooza, have your own ship. If not, feel free to use one of the 'fighters."

The Mon Cal rebel then turns to regard the two Jedi that have arrived.

"Greetings Jedi! It is always a pleasure to be in your company."

Pal gestures towards Yakooza.

"Yakooza Kimra is the current leader of the Rebel Alliance...although, I will assist you to my fullist possiblity."

Pal Polloda's voice became very serious and formal.

"To open our conversation, I would like to know if the Jedi are willing to form an alliance...against the Empire. While our goals may be slightly different, the Empire is our mutual enemy. Together we can put an end to its horrible tyranny."

Pal_Polloda.jpg

-Senator-

First let us properly introduce one another... I am Jedi Master BLCKCLONE aka Gantoris, and this is my esteemed friend Jedi Knight Hale Akturus...

BC side steps and motions his hands forward.

Let us walk and talk... It will attract less eaves droppers.

Now we have come to form an alliance with your group here... The Jedi feel you would make a wonderful ally... Though your reasons may not be the same we feel it will be mutally beneficial...

Looking foward with his hands crossed gently behind his back BC nods his head.

Now where can we finalize this agreement and perhaps start planning our actions?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Pal blushes .....

"Excuse me, I must have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Pal Polloda, leader of Mon Calamari and Rebel Alliance member."

One of Pal's guards hands him a treaty.

"I have prepared a treaty that finalizes our agreements. Before you sighn, I would like to make sure that it is satisfactory to both our organizations. Due to the Alliance's lack of man-power, I would also like to propose that you, Jedi, lead the Rebel Fleets into battle."

The Mon Calamari awaited either of the Jedis' responce.

((Yakooza, I do believe you must sighn the treaty in order for it to be valid...Also, if either yourself or Jedi Master BLCKCLONE experiance confusion with what I am proposing, feel free to PM or IM me.))

Pal_Polloda.jpg

-Senator-

We will finalize it when Yakooza arrives... No offense to be meant, but I believe we need his signature as he is the current leader... This looks in order... We will await his arrival...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

It only took a few minutes for Maria to have the Mon Cal freighter loaded up. When the loading was completed, she headed to the cockpit and sat down.

She ran her hands over the control boards, marveling at the ship. It's not so much a ship as it is a work of art, she thought. Mon Calamari vessels tended to be very sweet ships, with redundant systems very useful in combat. A pain to repair, but very good when there was shooting.

When she had finished the preflight checklist, she awaited Yakooza, who had wanted to ride with her on this flight.

marialynnsig.txt

--COMM TO ECHO BASE--

"I wouldn't think it's nessisary to repeat myself, but I guess you are more unorganized than one would have thought. We have a have a shipment of Imperial weapons you may be interested in buying. We are going to sell them at a reasonible price, all you need to do is buy. That is, unless you'd rather I give Black Sun or The Hutt Clan a chance to buy them first."

-End Comm-

"Grr... Some people..."

FinalRONIN.png

BLCKCLONE begins to shiver at a fast rate. His fur moving rythmically with his body motions... His eyes flash white as he looks towards the ground... As he grasps for air his eyes strobe white... Looking towards Hale.

Something is terribly, terribly wrong... Our friends are in trouble...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*As BLCKCLONE blicks a normal blink, he see's the planet Dagobah, although his eyes were only shut for a moment, he see's the planet, and... something, odd... A massive White Light shooting from the planet's surface. Then a whisper came...*

"...BLCKCLONE..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

BLCKCLONE looks up to Hale and signals for the door.

We will return soon, something is not right with the Jedi. We must depart I apologize for our early departure. We will comm you in a day or so...

The two Jedi depart to Hale's ship and take off for Dagobah. BC looks down to the frigid planet below and says.

I hate cutting meetings short, but this feels bad on Dagobah...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Ronin's head dropped to the console. He went into an instant depression. His first impulse was to turn around and head to the Jolly Roger. He couldn't though, he had business. He had business with the slow, as it would seem. He sent a message to the Jolly Roger, then got on the comm and called Echo base once more*

--Comm to Echo Base--

"I'm sick of waiting for permission. I'm landing. If I don't get a warm welcome, I'm going to be well more than pissed."

-End Comm-

*His supply ship landed in the hangar. He waited for a droid or something to greet him. Ronin felt a deep churn in his stomach. It wasn't going to be a good day.*

FinalRONIN.png