Hoth

Tarrian Skywalker

*TC nods it's head.*

I am Total Chaos, don't worry about the name, this is Xen-Que Polub, we are both capable of using the Force, and quite frankly we don't know why we are here. Annother Force user on a far off planet seemingly plucked us from it and dropped us off here.

*The creatures voice was pleasing to the ears as each word seemed to ring with a flavor of truth.*

A shift of balance, shall merit the attention of Chaos

(In the Dog House since 1983)

Xen-Que nods in compliance with TC, "We are not Jedi, whom the rebellion has seemed to grow to mistrust. We are Falleen Blademasters. We are Force users, but not Jedi. We have no intentions of harming you. We are as confused as you are, if not more. We were... I was attacked by a Dark Jedi, and before we knew what had happened, we were here. We would be more than happy to help you with, whatever it is you are doing."

He walks away from the freighter even more, "We are here, because we are supposed to be. But we don't know what that is. And as for you blowing our heads off. I wouldn't suggest it. We could probably kill you before your hand even touched your blaster."

xqp-1.jpg

Maria was still unsure about the nature of these...visitors, for lack of a better word.

Aloud, she said, "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure where our leader is at the moment. I am withholding his name for now...if the Empire ever found out, he would die rather quickly."

She hesitated.

"But I suppose I could offer you hospitatlity for now. Get aboard the freighter you damaged and we'll head into base."

Maria spun on her heels. A moment later, she was secure in her E-wing. The starfighter lifted off and led the Rebel convoy, including the two Blademasters, back to Echo Base.

marialynnsig.txt

*Yakooza rides up to Echo base on his silver stallion of mechinery and dismounts within the shuttle bay, he quickly gets word of events that are transpiring that have effect on the Rebels and he makes haste to his office in the command room.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

Maria shrugged as she led the Blademasters through the base. "You could say that we're not in real good shape. When the Republic fell, there wasn't much left to work with. I've been cutting deals with the Galactic Gunshop to get us starfighters to work with, and I'm starting to train some new pilots.

"From what I understand, several Rebels also went to Mon Calamari to get some capital ships put into production. Other than that..." her voice trailed off. "Well, we've got nowhere to go but up."

She continued to lead the Blademasters through the battered, icy base to the office of Yakooza.

marialynnsig.txt

*Yakooza shifts though the paper work and notices a report on a strange occurrence near one of the outer shacks and the damages done to one of his ships, this didn't seem to upset him after reading the next sentence, he simply smirked and then continued looking though other reports in the command chamber of the old Echo base.*

After some time searching Ripley fianlly finds the Planet Hoth. The Betty lands on the ice-field and she exits searching for the answers she seeks.

She had traded some spare parts from her ship for a floor length furry coat. Pulling it tightly against her she wondered across the barren frozen landscape.

Edited by Guest

RipleysigArt.jpg

Here to help restore justice and freedom to the galaxy

Ripley used her flamethrower to melt some of the ice that was in her way. it was the only weapon she had and from what she had seen of people in this galaxy it was quite obsolete. Not that she planned to use it on anyone, it seemed a useful tool to get through the snow.

After some wondering she reached a man made stucture, from the outside she couldnt tell if it had was abandoned or in use. She hoped someone was inside, she needed to get out of the cold. With her flamethrower turned off she banged it hard against the door hoping that if someone was there theyd hear her and let her inside...

Edited by Guest

RipleysigArt.jpg

Xen-Que looks into the room, "After you." Xen-Que is about to enter, when the feeling that he was being followed just overcame his patience. He summoned his Caelstrom and threw it down the cooridor, and into the snow. He pulls it back to himself, and pulls someone through some metal, and down through the several snow layers and the person lands at his feet. He picks her up and pushes her against the wall, "Who are you?"

xqp-1.jpg

The tall woman Xen-que had grasped was startled. But she did not show it.

"Is this Hoth?" She asked as calmly as could after being pulled into the building. "Im a stranger from another galaxy. I wanted to know what has happening in this one... I was told to come to Hoth in order to find answers." Her dark eyes looked into Xen-ques, she was telling the truth. She did not shy away from his gaze.

RipleysigArt.jpg

"Thank you." Ripely said to woman who had getured to her. She followed her, this was her home? Ripley looked around, on the inside this place seemed to be some sort of military base. There were lots of ships that she didnt recognize.

"Maybe you can explain to me what Ive gotten myself into." she asked the woman."Im Ripley by the way."

RipleysigArt.jpg

"What I am doing here? This is a waste of time. The Empire and the Sith aren't going to be defeated by playing around in the snow."

Tag Solusar mumbles to himself as he heads back outside ”“ back to his X-wing. The pilot turns to his astromech droid.

"Boost the power until you get a clear transmission."

Come in Yakooza Kimra. Come in Yakooza Kimra. This is Tag Solusar.

"Id be glad to. She said to Maria. "Is this some sort of military base your operating here?" Ripley asked confused, she knew nothing of the rebellion or the empire and had no idea what was going on in the galaxy around her.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Maria led the way into the hanger. Her personal E-wing was docked in one of the larger freighters, the Toprawa Worker. Maria waved to the crews scrambling to their ships to get the freighters off the ground.

When Maria and Ripley were seated in the Worker, and the convoy was lifting off Hoth, Maria turned to the other woman.

"Alright, I can explain." She narrowed her eyes. "But first, you really have no idea what's going on?"

marialynnsig.txt

((OOC unless your planning on making a ship out of snow you'll not be leaving by aerial means just yet. And chill out just because I didn't post 50 times last night in response to every event going on doesn't mean that I quit playing, I usually only post once per day with this character.))

IC: *Yakooza looks up at the two blademasters and nods.*

I would ask you what your doing here but I already know that neither of you really know. However I do not believe things happen just to happen. Welcome to Echo base as it once was called in ancient times. I am Yakooza Kimra former leader of Correllian Security, and now I lead these men for a greater purpose. The empire dose not know of our operations as of yet, but trust me they will begin to know when they find reports of large craft amassing near this ice ball. We are undermanned; however our numbers grow with each passing day. I would be honored if you two decided to join our cause to reduce the empire and work to construct a just republic. Hopefully one that is not plagued by corruption as the last one was. I will let you two decided weather you will or will not help for your own. But at this moment I can not authorize you two to leave just yet. As I said we are undermanned and even giving you one freighter could severely dampen our abilities to defend ourselves. But until we have the supplies needed and a few extra hands I give you full permission to explore our base and this planet if you like.

*He abruptly turned as he received a message though the comm channel.

Come in Yakooza Kimra. Come in Yakooza Kimra. This is Tag Solusar.

*He turned back to the two blademasters.*

Excuse me one moment.

*His fingers danced across a keypad on his chair, activating the distance dampener so as to slow the signal and displace it as it crossed the ozone and entered space. He made adjustments so that the young pilot would not receive any distorted signal, and he then proceeded to speak.*

Land at Echo bay, and take it slow Tag there is a snow storm blowing though the most direct path to reach that bay.

*He left to comm open as he glanced up at the two Blademasters and waited to hear there decisions.*

OOC: I'm not trying to leave, I just registered a ship, and haven't had a chance to build it yet.

Xen-Que nods, "Very well, I speak for my friend here, but we will help you. On two conditions. You send an order for a ship to some ship builder so I can get my ship, and sign a treaty saying that you will re-establish bonds with the Jedi Order, in mutual terms. Even once I have my ship, I will stay here to help you."

xqp-1.jpg

*Yakooza nods his head at the first request but pauses after hearing the second.*

I was not aware that I had ever broken bonds with the Jedi, however I've been busy working elsewhere on this planet so it's possible I missed something. In reguards to the ship request I will make it so as soon as we have a few extra resourses, which may be very soon due to a buisness arrangement that has occured.

Tag Solusar's X-wing soars almost a kilometer above the planet's surface. As Tag piloted his starfighter towards the Rebel base, his atsromech droid started whistling and beeping about the historical significance of the base. After a few minutes, Tag couldn't take it any more and barked at the droid to be quiet.

Following control's instructions, Tag landed his starfighter in a relatively cramped bay. As he gets out, several technicians come forward and begin to refuel the craft. Tag's astromech droid hobbles after him as he heads down an icy corridor in search of Yakooza Kimra.

*Yakooza thinks for a moment and places his index finger on his chin. A moment passes like this and then he shifts his attention over to a control panel and taps it a few times.*

I heard something about that let's see here.

*After a moment he stops taping and reads the screen 2 seconds later he looks back at Xen.*

I see, well it appears the last commander of the Rebelion went insain, I however am not that man, I have my own perposes and I shall not allow the rebellion to go down that path, dose that answer satisfy you.

***Elsewhere***

*A guard sees the wandering pilot and gets his attiontion, after a breif discussion the guard points Tag in the direction of the command center where he can find Yakooza.*