Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Nurgle spoke to Yeroc for the final time.

"You must use this anger to actually forge the crystal part of the Sith lightsaber. It is made entirely from your own dark side energy. Place the crystal within the saber, and come to me."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc recived his last command from his master "You must use this anger to actually forge the crystal part of the Sith lightsaber. It is made entirely from your own dark side energy. Place the crystal within the saber, and come to me." Yeroc understood the command that was given to him and prepared himself. Yeroc knew that he had a lot of anger enough to make the crystal. His problem was controlling it though that was probably part of the training.

Yeroc looked at the visitor in a most terifying way to make him shut his yap. Yeroc then stood up and began to try and control his dark side energy. He thought about everything that was his main source of anger but none of that was working. Yeroc paused and then thought about what he had to do and realized he did not have to think about what he had to do he had to control it. Which meant concentrating on what he had to do.

Yeroc closed his eyes and first thought about everything that angered him. He then tried his hardested to control it and finally he felt a force of energy around him. Yeroc then invisioned the crystal for his lightsaber in his head. The crystal began to apear when Yeroc felt the most powerful force he ever felt and the crystal apeared in front of him. The crystal was in his hand and Yeroc put the crystal in his lightsaber. Yeroc ignited his lightsaber feeling the red glow come from the lightsaber. Yeroc loved it and was now feeling what it was like to become a sith.

Yeroc unignited his lightsaber and put on his belt. Yeroc walked fast and looked to the visitor "follow me or leave". Yeroc walked and realized he didn't know where his master was. Yeroc slowed down but did not stop he used the dark side energy he had used to make his lightsaber crystal to find his master. Yeroc sensed and it worked Yeroc found where his master was. He walked fast again looking behind him to check if the man was folowing him. Yeroc found his master in about two hours and as he stopped in front of him he bowed.

"Master have I passed the training" Yeroc asked?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Nurgle ordered Yeroc to kneel.

"You have earned the rank of Sith Lord. You were a good apprentice. But you still have much to learn about the Sith Order and the Force. As a Sith Lord, you will have to conduct your own studies from now on. I am no longer your Master. I wish you luck."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc kneeled at the order of his master then the words that he had been waiting for a long time came from hiss mouth. "You have earned the rank of Sith Lord. You were a good apprentice. But you still have much to learn about the Sith Order and the Force. As a Sith Lord, you will have to conduct your own studies from now on. I am no longer your Master. I wish you luck." Yeroc was happy but he did like his master a great sith was Nurgle. Yeroc got up and then saw his other lightsaber on Nurgles belt. Yeroc thought this was going to be a good time to test his new aquired force. Yeroc put his hand out and used the force to grab the lightsaber. The lightsaber was in Yeroc's hand and then Yeroc put it on his belt. Yeroc gave his master a bow and said "have a good day milord". Yeroc then signaled for the man that was following him to come. Yeroc sensed where the man's ship was he entered and said to him "I am driving we must go somewhere" Yeroc and the man were headed off to The Sith Academy.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

• 4 months later...

The Hutt freighter made one last stop before it made it's way back to Tatooine, and that was to drop Reaper Grimm off in his quest to become a Sith. Landing within the swamp of a planet, Reaper left the ship for the last time, so if the man at the bar proved to lie about his information, Reaper would be stuck here until he found a way off.

The Half man, half droid known as Reaper was once stranded on a deserted planet like that of Dagobah, though he doubted he would run into anything like which he saw on the planet of Necropolis. Human experiments gone haywire, the mutated eating each other in a savage frenzy upon the planet. Though it was more than that, for the old stories told of the planet mentioned those very experiments as demonic like.

Supposedly, upon being bitten by the creature, the pure hearted would become one of those very creatures. But one of pure evil, would gain the powers of a god. Though, Reaper, soon found out that it was just a legend. In his and a mirluka mandalorian's attempt of escape, both were bitten.

Once off the planet, both drifted off into a coma like state until they were found drifting outside Coruscant where the were picked up and brought to a medlab and their wounds treated. But when they awoke, one had the speed of a swoop bike, and the other, Reaper, the strength of a wookie. Shortly after though, Reaper and Canderous parted, and made their own paths in the galaxy. One became a Black Sun Operative, and the other, an Hutt assassin. Watching the Hutt Freighter leave Dagobah, Reaper started making his way through the swampy forest.

A multitude of strange animal noises filled the ears of Reaper. The planet of Dagobah was very important in the lore of Force-users. It exuded its own Force signature, a very ancient aura that emanated from the planet's core. Reaper was made of metal and flesh, so there was a likelihood he did not fear the planet's mystique as much as most. Perhaps he was even incapable of fear. Nevertheless, the dank world at least left one with a strange sense of apprehension. You could know exactly where you were on the planet, and still feel lost. And in this uninhabited planet, it was the scariest feeling of all to hear someone speak to you.

"Welcome Mr. Grimm."

The voice was exactly the same as the vagrant from the Last Call. Its source soon revealed itself. From underneath a huge tree's butress, a man looking exactly like Onagal appeared. His feet sank deep into the spongy earth beneath their feet as he walked forward. The sound of his breathing mask echoed through the bog. All had become quiet save that one sound. There was one other strange thing about him. His Force signature was present, but surprisingly weak, if this was indeed a Sith standing before Reaper it should have been much more powerful.

"If you wish to become a Sith, you must fight me first."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Reaper's metallic skeleton nearly jumped out of it's skin when a familiar voice sounded from somewhere within the jungle. "Who's there?" Reaper sounded back, his voice gaining composure from the sudden startle, "Show youself."

And indeed, the man did as he asked, the familiar form of the man Reaper had met earlier, stepping forward from being hidden by the trees. Reaper expected as much, when the man mentioned having to fight him in order to become a Sith. "Atleast your information was half correct, though you seem easy enough to take on.", Reaper said with a chuckle as he stood there assessing the man.

Reaper wouldn't take it easy on the old one, though he expected the same if the man somehow found a way to get the better of Reaper. Reaper lunged forward, striking at the man's jaw with his right hand, quickly followed by the left. It connected, and Repaer stepped back.

"Ah, so you are tougher than you look." Reaper said surprised by the man's taking of the punch, "That's good news." Reaper charged again, this time bringing his right heel up, pushing off with his left, and throwing his body into a spinning kick. It missed, and Reaper jumped back in amazement.

"And it seems your faster than you look as well", Reaper said, starting to worry about this man's potential. He had surely underestimated the man, but nothing appeared to have a dire consequence for Reaper in it. The old one may be fast and tough, but surely Reaper had the advantage from his strength. Reaper charged foreward, grabbing the man in a choke hold. Bringing the old one above his shoulders, Reaper attempted to slam the man's back across his knee.

Nurgle did not move this time as Reaper attacked. The man's metallic knee slammed into Nurgle's spine. Reaper found Nurgle's back to be surprisingly hard. Nevertheless, the Sith Master's body slumped to the ground.

"Not bad Mr. Grimm. Your mechanical augmentations give you great potential."

Nurgle rose, seemingly undamaged by the attack.

"But things are not always as they appear. You've left your back unprotected."

Reaper heard the unique sound of a lightsaber activating at his back. He turned to see the red saber in the hands of Nurgle inches from his chest. It was a confusing moment. There was a Nurgle on each side of him.

"You would be dead right now. But I don't find fault with you. A Sith Lord might have been tricked by this android."

Nurgle built the android on Cardia. He had been waiting for a chance to test it. His own blood flowed through the inside of the droid. It tricked those with Force sensitivity, as it carried his own signature. The decoy allowed him to surprise his opponents. Nurgle was not an honorable warrior. He was interested in victory, however he came to it.

"I'm as much a scientist as I am a Sith, as you will learn in time. My true name is Nurgle. You will call me Master. This test has showed me many things about you. But it was intended more to be a lesson for you. The world of the Force is complicated and very dangerous, especially for a member of the Sith Order. I can teach you more than any other Sith, but you will do many terrible things in my service. Power always comes with a price. I will give you one last chance to change your mind. If you do not wish to be my apprentice, I will return you to Coruscant, with no memory of these events."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"Yes Master, i accept." Reaper said calmly. "But first, i ask that you kill me and pick me up on Coruscant with my armor and weapons. This mechanical body, although appears to bless me, it only curses me." With that, Reaper removed the armor's top off of himself to reveal a cortorsis and durasteel chest plate with a few button's located over where his heart would be.

Pushing one of the buttons, the locks on the chestplate hissed and opened revealing a ysalamari placed behind it. Taking it out, he threw it into the surrounding bushes, and proceeded to take out plasma and flash grenades, as well as mines out of the compartment in his metallic arms.

After all that had been unloaded, Reaper took out his twin bryor pistols out of the comparment in his metallic legs and placed them with the other weapons. And finally, he placed his Xerroll sniper rifle, and both Cortorsis and Durasteel vibroswords near the pile as well and stepped back. "Yeah, i've collected alot over the time i've been with the Hutts", Reaper said, chuckling.

"Will you do this for me, Master?" Reaper's metallic voice beckoned.

((Sorry, i have a serious sinus headache tonight. Constant change in the weather here in Louisiana is what does it to me.))

"Whoa, let's not be so hasty."

Nurgle had no qualms about killing Reaper of course. But the man's sudden desire to rid himself of such an excellent body was puzzling. He needed to know why Reaper wanted this done.

"Your body is excellent. Why would you want it destroyed? If you are worried about its inferiority, in time, I will teach you how to make it better. After all, I have built Sith before. The Sith Master Hephaestus is my creation. You can be taught to improve yourself without committing suicide."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

((I was thinking of going a different way with his modifications later. I'll have to run them by a mod first and would require Reaper to be in his human form.))

"I was under the impression that droids were unable to connect with the force", Reaper said, quite embarrased, "Especially the darkside as our emotions are absolete." And indeed, Reaper hadn't lost his temper or displayed any of hs emotions, aside from the depression state that most droids displayed.

"Though, if it would please you, i was working on plans for a modified version before i left the Hutts."

Nurgle had experimented with this assumption before, and found it wrong. Droids could be connected to the force. Just like one could turn an organic creature into a cybernetic creature, a droid could be supplemented with organic parts. If they already possessed the necessary spirit, they could even be taught how to feel emotions. This was how Hephaestus was created.

"It is up to you. We could work on them together, and it would be unnecessary to kill yourself."

Nurgle was quite eager to have a new project.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Well if we are to build the new body, my flesh would be necessary." Reaper said, his metallic voice curling with certainty. But in truth, Reaper wanted to feel the warmth of his flash again, to feel his blood pumping as his adrenaline kicked in during a big hunt, even if it was just for a time. In short, he just wanted to feel alive again. But most of all, he wanted to feel the force through his own veins, not some hose on his now droid body.

"So, what do you say Master? Shall we begin anew with my body?" Reaper questioned, and stepping back, awaiting Nurgle's reply.

Nurgle shrugged. Reaper made a good point. They were wasting too much time working it out. May as well cut to the chase. With that, Nurgle pulled his lightsaber free and severed Reaper's body in two.

"I'll be waiting when you return to life Mr. Grimm."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

A comm came in for Nurgle, bearing a Nar Shadaa location....

Comm to Nurgle

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change of plans. I managed to buy a ride on Nar Shadaa, and will be there shortly.

- Reaper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End Comm

Within hours after the comm, The Reaper's Grimm exited hyperspace, leaving the hyperspace transport ring above the planet's atmosphere. Landing near where he had landed before, the small Eta-2 landed gracefully as Reaper's natural piloting skills kicked in. Exiting the ship, Reaper grabbed his personal communicator and sent another message to Nurgle.

"I have arrived Master".

"Then let us finish what we started."

Nurgle emerged from the dense swamp. This was the true Nurgle, Reaper's original test still stood in spite of his reincarnation. The only thing left to be determined was whether Reaper was willing to accept the training. He had shown his intention by coming here, but Nurgle had to be certain.

"The training I will give you is not the same as most other Sith. It is much more rigorous. And you will have to pledge eternal fealty to your Master. Are you willing to accept these terms?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"I accept", Reaper said as he stood within the small opening among the dense swamp of a planet known as Dagobah. Reaper had heard stories of Dagobah and the Jedi known as Luke Skywalker, but of the story only the darkside cave still lingered within his mind.

That was what inspired him on his dark path, why he had first went in search of the Sith so long ago when he crashed upon the planet of Necropolis. But now that he had his chance, what was leading him down this road, was just because it felt right. This is what his life was meant to be, and for that, he would give his life for it. Nurgle would have his eternal loyalty, without question, for just giving Reaper this chance, plain and simple.

"And what of my armor, Master?"

Nurgle's breathing mask echoed in the sudden silence. It seemed every where the Sith Master walked the animals fled. The very air itself seemed dead around him. Nurgle had lost his god-like powers long ago now. But some of the spirit of these abilities still lingered within him. Death and decay still followed him. Nurgle had used these powers to bring many Sith into the fold. It was time to continue that legacy.

"You will get your armor toward the end of your training. I cannot make it for you, at least not completely. A Sith must forge his own path. When you have learned the abilities necessary, you will be able to help make it yourself."

Nurgle was standing in front of his freshly cloned apprentice now. He clenched and unclenched his fists, his bones cracking loudly in the silence. Nurgle never knew how to properly begin the training of an apprentice. It was the hardest part.

He is powerful, and has much potential. But he doesn't seem to be afraid enough of what is about to come. Sith feed on fear. We will have to try and remedy that.

Without warning, force lightning thundered into the chest of Reaper sending him through several thick tree trunks. The dark side energy crackled around his fallen body.

"That probably would have hurt less if you'd kept your old body."

In seconds, Nurgle had appeared at Reaper's feet, far faster than a normal human, especially one as visibly frail as Nurgle. He crouched bringing himself eye level to Reaper's collapsed form. Nurgle hadn't sent enough to seriously injure Reaper, but there was no doubt it hurt.

"I know you've seen some terrible things. I can feel that in your soul. It drives you."

Nurgle of course knew nothing of Reaper's adventures in the Necropolis. But he could sense the feelings that such an experience imprinted on the would be Sith. Nurgle invaded Reaper's mind now, bringing forth those images. To Reaper, it was as if he had returned to that place, reliving his time there. Nurgle saw it too, within the mind of his apprentice.

"Tell me about what we are seeing. What is this place?"

Nurgle wanted to know as much as he could about Reaper. He hoped this was an especially significant moment in his apprentice's life. Reaper needed emotion to fuel his power.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

As Reaper came to from the sudden burst of electricity that came from Nurgle's hands, he woke to see himself back on Necropolis. "Had he been dreaming this whole time, locked away in a deep coma?" Reaper thought to himself, but soon realized that he had already lived this.

"What the hell?" Reaper thought as his mind soon began to hurt from the current state of confusion. He soon realized though, that these were his memories, and Nurgle must be looking for something.

Suddenly Reaper heard a voice booming throughout the air, or atleast he thought. Little did he know that it was actually coming from beside him. "What are we seeing?" It asked. Reaper closed his eyes, trying to forget what he was seeing, though it didn't work. Suddenly Reaper spoke, recognizing it as Nurgle's voice. "A place of true fear, Master."

Reaper may have not shown fear outside of Necropolis, but he truly feared the planet, and for good reason. First colonized in 14,975 BBY, it was a known graveworld on the edge of the Core Worlds. Most who knew of the planet knew it as Necropolis, but it's true name was Dahrtag.

Originally, four Mercs went to planet for large payday. The bounty was high, and the info seemed solid, and the target was an easy one, a scientist. But shortly after they arrived, only two had survived the onslaught of humanoid experiments, Canderous and Reaper.

The vicious humanoid experiments were settlers from the planet, who after being exploited to different scientific test trials, became violent, man eating fiends. The test trials themselves were done in an attempt to create a superior human species, one that could have the speed that matched only that of a speeder, as well as the strength that matched only that of a Wookie or a young Rancor.

But they failed, only producing a virus type diesease that caused insanity as well the strong urge to constantly feed in those who did not possess a truely evil heart. Even though it is not recorded, the experiment was a success though, but only to those of pure evil. But as the memories of Necropolis ran through his mind, one memeory stood out the most, one that perhaps was the one Nurgle was looking for.

There, alone on the planet stood Reaper and Canderous. Before them stood two of the creatures they had slaughtered countless times in their attempt to escape. But these creatures were a bit different, as they held a stronger will power over the disease. Uknown to Canderous and Reaper at the time, but these two were the two they came in with, the two force sensitives Mercs who had one time both been an apprentice with the Jedi and Sith orders, exiled shortly before their trials.

A battle shortly ensued as Reaper and Canderous began their attempt to reach the small freighter that was held with the compounds hanger. The two force sensitives, although they held a stronger will power, was still corrupted by the virus's effects, and they viciously attacked Reaper and Canderous as they fended off some of the other creatures as well. Both were bitten by the two force sensitives, though they managed to kill them eventually. Shortly after, they eventually made it off the planet before collapsing and falling off into a coma like state.

But after the whole ordeal, Reaper's fear disappeared from sight shortly after leaving the planet. The reason, Reaper had faced a fear that few survive. After that, he truly had nothing to fear. Realizing Nurgle was crouched beside him the whole time, Reaper spoke. "Find what you were looking for Master?"

Nurgle was fascinated. This Necropolis was a power that seemed strangely familiar. Perhaps it was a product of his brothers or his sister? There was no way to be sure. Regardless, he was a scientist and this would require much further study. It was fate that had brought Reaper to him.

"It certainly explains a lot."

Nurgle allowed Reaper to recover. He built a small fire outside of dark cave. The cave emanated darkside energy. Nurgle allowed his new apprentice time before he questioned him further.

"What else do you know about this Necropolis? Who built it? What happened to Canderous? Do you remember the names of the scientist or the one who hired you to go there in the first place?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"Wasn't much to know. It was an Imperial tip that flashed across the holonet on Nar Shadaa offering a million credits for the capture of a Dr. Kune Von Giggians." Reaper said, running his fingernails back and forth over his scalp in an attempt to remove the dirt from his hair after sitting up on a nearby rock.

"So, after gaining a little bit of intel, we packed up and headed for Necropolis. Later we found out that the doctor had been to Necropolis before, and could have been connected to the insane scientist that killed and revived the Jedi known as Zak Arranda. But there was no evidence to link the two that we found. "

Though there was no evidence, the two were similiar, in the fact that the one Reaper encountered killed and revived anything bitten by one of those creatures. It always bothered Reaper that they could not prove the theory, and it did boil his blood a bit to even think about it, but to satisfy his Master's curiosity on the matter, he continued on.

"They both had the tendency to kill and revive, but with the one i encountered, it was transfered through bodily fluids. And what you've seen is pretty much all we had time to find out after that." As Reaper finished, he reached around and pulled out some rations he had picked up on Nar Shadaa, and after handing one to Nurgle, Reaper started eating his as he started to speak of Canderous.

"After getting off Necropolis, we drifted off into a coma type state from the disease that ran it's course through our body, changing us into the beings that you see one of now. After recuperating on Coruscant, we went our seperate ways, and last i heard he had joined up with the Black Sun."

Nurgle had just hired the Black Sun for a job. He did not believe in coincidences. This was the will of the Force.

"Your tale is fantastic. If I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would call you a liar. But I believe every word."

Nurgle suddenly realized they were getting off track. It was time to get back to the training, Nurgle's original purpose in opening Reaper's mind. Nurgle trained each of his apprentice's differently depending on their personality. With his last few, it had been physical training at the start. But this time Nurgle chose to emphasize the mental aspect. Reaper already had experience in this, given what they had just done.

"Alright, let's get back to what we were doing. It is time for you to peer into my mind. I will pull down my defenses to make it easier for you. Call upon the memories I unleashed, your time in the Necropolis and the emotions you felt there. Use those to call the dark side. I will help guide you. You must concentrate. It will not be difficult because I am making it so easy. Force users are sometimes able to feel such things by accident before they have their training, so you can certainly do it."

Nurgle brought down his defenses. He chose an especially powerful memory, full of pain and suffering. There were Imperial stormtroopers and much death and destruction. Images of writhing Falleen aliens, combined with three humans in terrible pain came to Nurgle's consciousness. Two adults and one child.

"Begin."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

As Reaper began to bring up the angering memories that Necropolis had instilled upon the young man, the primitive side of the disease began to form. Normally, under the Armor's face mask, it would just appear that the eyes upon the masked glowed, but in reality, it was the disease that made Reaper's brown eye's glow a bright dark green when his anger arose.

Reaper dug deeper, looking for the emotions and memories that Nurgle had instructed him to find within him. And after finding what he was looking for, he tried reached out to the force. Extending his arm toward Nurgle, and focusing his mind upon his goal, a red aura erupted from around Reaper as he connected with Nurgle's mind.

There stood Reaper within Nurgle's mind as Nurgle's memories rushed forward as if wanting to be seen. But one stuck out the most, one similar to Reaper's own story. There upon the planet of Falleen, a planet Reaper only knew because of it's race which he had encountered before. Reaper watched in amazement as a memory of Imperial soldiers running biological tests upon many of it's inhabitants, even Nurgle himself, hovered before Reaper as he watched Nurgle's past come to life.

It had to be a coincident that Reaper and Nurgle had a similar life, but with what Reaper knew of the Sith, coincidents didn't happen. Matter of fact, that was the one thing both the Jedi and Sith agreed on. Stepping back and letting go of Nurgle's mind, Reaper examined Nurgle, remember what the tests had done to the man's body, and what the experiments had done to those of Necropolis, this was no mere coincident. Speaking, Reaper met Nurgle's gaze, a slight grin forming across his rugged face.

"The force has a funny way of bringing people together, doesn't it?"

"Indeed. Now we know a bit of each other's past. That will help solidify our mutual destiny in the future."

Nurgle didn't feel it necessary to explain most of the images he had helped Reaper see. Their meaning was self-evident. Reaper had figured most of it out on his own. Nurgle was the child. His parents were diplomats visiting Falleen. They were a victim of the Imperial tests there. Nurgle only survived with his scarred lungs because of the dark deity that had once inhabited his body.

"You have done well. You have learned a minor Force ability, the power to influence and invade the minds of others. Such a power though is mostly usefull for the weak minded. With training it will go stronger."

Now we must prepare for the fun part.

"Always before my apprentices have endured a rigorous first stage of their evolution into a Sith. It teaches you the basics of using the Force to enhance speed, strength and awareness. You must prepare for this first test."

Nurgle wanted Reaper to know the difficult nature of what would be required of him.

"To prepare you, we will now learn a few primary lessons of the Force. You've already shown your ability to feel the Force around you, and recognize how to call upon the dark side. At first, you will need to recall powerful emotions like fear and anger. With practice that will become easier. You need to be able to feel the Force without recalling this painful memories."

Nurgle held a small pebble in his palm.

"I want you to try to lift it with the Force."

There was a twist to this lesson. There was always a twist with Nurgle, and it was usually unpleasant.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

At first Reaper had tried to lift the small stone with the force by doing what Nurgle had mentioned, trying to feel the stone in his grasp and imagine it's lifting. He failed, the stone having no effect to his try, not even a nudge.

Damn, this is going to be harder than i thought.

Reaper tried again, this time bringing up his pain, searching deep inside for a certain thought he knew would open his potiential even more. There it was, shooting back into his mind like it had happened yesterday, a memory of a past Reaper had never mentioned, a past filled with love, and ending in tragedy.

Luna....

Suddenly something happened deep inside Reaper as a strong force potential burst forward from Reaper's presence, a blood red aura emitting from Reaper as the stone in Nurgles hand rose softly. But the longer it was held there, the weaker Reaper's hold on it became, the stone trembling harder and harder with time before it fell back into Nurgle's hand.

But Reaper wasn't giving up just yet, his determination becoming appearant. Reaper lashed out his hand toward the stone as the wind began to pick up, sending dust all around the Master and Apprentice. Reaper, focusing all his thought onto the one pebble, watched as the small pebble lift off Nurgle's hand. Although it trembled at first, Reaper's grasp onto the stone using the force, was appearantly firm as the two continued to stand there.

"Not bad."

Nurgle knew that was a fairly easy technique, but the first time one tried to affect objects with the Force was always difficult. Reaper needed more practice, and acceleration of difficulty if he was to be ready for the first test. This time Nurgle lifted the pebble himself.

"Now you must learn to halt moving objects, or at least deflect them."

Nurgle's index finger stretched toward Reaper. The pebble flew toward the Sith striking in the middle of his forehead.

"I would suggest you start thinking a little quicker Mr. Grimm."

Three objects lifted from the ground. Three fist-sized rocks. If they were to strike Reaper's head, it would do more than sting. But Nurgle did not believe in coddling Sith apprentice's. A Jedi's saber would be more damaging than these rocks. They all flew at once toward Nurgle's apprentice.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"As you wish, Master."

As the three fist size rocks lundged toward him, Reaper using the momentum of the planet's gravity to fall backwards onto his back, the rocks passing just inches from his chest as he did so. Kicking his feet underneath him and pushing up off the ground with his hands and shoulders, Reaper rose up only to find the rocks circling back for another try.

Luckily Reaper had thought to bring out his cortorsis and durasteel twin vibroswords, and deflected the rocks as the came near him. Though with each time they came about, he was atleast hit by one either in the shoulder, arm, or leg, causing tremendous pain to surge through Reaper's body.

As the beat and bruised Sith Apprentice stood there, nearly on his last wimb of strength, he suddenly found something within himself, something that took away the pain, his inner rage. Tapping into the force, and focusing with all that he had, Reaper managed to stop the rocks where they hovered, a grin creeping upon Reaper's face.

"How's that, Master?"

"That is acceptable. You are ready to complete the first stage of your training. You are ready to complete your first trial."

Nurgle tested his apprentices three times before they became Sith Lords. At each stage of the training, things would get more difficult. Nurgle turned now, and beckoned his apprentice to follow. He guided him further into the swamps of Dagobah. They walked for hours, taking many twists and turns. The swamp seemed to part for the Sith Master.

"To complete your training, all you have to do is journey back to where we started from. Use the Force to guide you. The only weapons you may use are your vibro-swords. And be very careful. It will not be as easy as just walking back."

(This should take you three posts in total)

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"Yes, Master"

Reaper took off on foot, backtracking at first by following their previous footprints, but that was throated by a sudden pour of rain upon Dagobah's surface. The tracks, now hidden by rain water, was almost completely obliterated by the soil's absorption of the moisture from the rain.

"Damn it. Why does it seem i always have the worst of luck."

Reaper walked on a few more minutes, but found no luck in finding more footprints. He seemed lost, and Reaper knew his testing of his tracking skills was now over, forcing him to reach out into the force. As he focused more energy on where he wanted to go, a path suddenly appeared in his mind.

"Focus Reaper, Focus"

The path appearantly ran a few miles west before turning south, then it turned back west and went north. After that it was pretty much a northern direction. Keeping his focus on the map that was now embedded within his mind, Reaper set out on his way to pass the first trial.