Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Due to Dash changing the plans and moving ahead of him near the ship Damon was spared all but the waves from the explosins. However they lead to bad news for Damon. Upon being knocked back Damon felt his heel sink in farther than it should of. Damon used the force to jump and force push to help cancel out the effects of the wave and sharpnel from the first explosin. A flash of a life pressence was felt by a third person among them. Damon did not know what it was, but what ever it was it was not friendly. As Damon floated in the air for the faction of a faction of a second Damon was caught unaware by another explodsion to his left caused by the fire mixing witht the swamp gas. Damon was stuck in the air with the fire coiming at him and trees and other fixtures to his back. Damon did the only the thing he could. He pushed as hard as he could with the force to knock him out of the radius of the flame, but he was pushed hard into a tangle of trees with a slam and then hit with the shock wave of the two waves meeting. Damon dropped into the muck. Damon pushed himself up noticing one small mine right next to his pinky the slightest move and boom his arm would be gone. Damon did somthing that had a fifty. Damon used his left arm to force push his arm up and send the mine near the aft section of the ship. Damon landed on his back hard again. Damon was sure he was going to be more than sore in the morning and he had been more than lucky reciving nothing more than scrapes and scratches. Damon lied their for a second breathing and waiting. He was sure by now Dominque as the file had called her would have made some type of other move after the direct attack on her ship, then again it only recived minor damage; thats if you consider a chared armor plate and a exposed wire or two damage.

Damon waited before he picked himself up from the muck and dirt. Damon was rustier than he wanted to admit he was, but Damon had just realized that he was almost no good and trying to guess or see where they are. He was just luckier than lucky with the last couple of explosins, and so was Dash. Damon now stood straight up and looked around. Dash was healing the wound he had just occured. Damon could see anything out of the ordinary and was a sitting duck. Damon stopped his train of thinking and cleared his head. Damon let his arms go straight and flexed them at his sides. Damon envelpoed the force and let it modify all of his sense and become totally aware. Even though Damon looked 100% relaxed and vernable he was more attuned to what was going on and would move to the slightest reaction.

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

The explosions were like music to her ears. She watched as the first one went off, then the second. Had she cared enough she would have used normal frag mines rather then the explosive ones she laid in place. Of course, her need to see the fiery balls of hell unleashed was far to great to resist. She knew she was slowly slipping into a psychosis, but she did not care at this point. She need an outlet to express herself in and this was it.

No

The words echoed through her brain, reverberating off of the walls within. She knew the power behind the simple word, she had more self control then to mindlessly kill. It was just hard to resist, it took an extreme act of will at times to stop herself from doing what she did in a manner that degraded who she truly was. A grunt escaped her lips as she dropped down behind the A wing in front of her. If the fire reached this far, she didn't want to be directly in its path.

Her delicate, pale fingers once more were extended from her cloak to hit a button upon her wrist. This one would activate something inside her ship, making it sound as if she was in the cockpit trying to get it started in effort to make her escape. It was quite obvious her ship had no anti-personal devices, the only thing they would find on it without a long, drawn out search were a few pieces of clothes and a bit of rations.

Slowly she raised up, lifting the disrupter rifle with her. She leveled the weapon at Damon, taking aim and charging the weapon. If he moved anyway, but inside the ship his head would be taken off in the same millisecond. By the time his partner realized what had happened, she would have manually detonated a few of the mines to distract him while she took her leave. These Jedi were rather foolish, but she still kept her guard up. It was unwise to under-estimate a foe.

Carnage.jpg

Damon in his highten state of awareness could still not see his target. However as he felt a pulse of life he felt an energy bulid up around him. Damon opened his eyes and noticed Dominque was level with him which gave three options. Damon had the opition of entering the ship to dodge the fire, roll out its way activiting a hidden mine, or his third choice. Damon not wanting to enter a ship that he had yet had to scan or like the other one of losing a limb so he let his third choice make his next move. With out a hint of hesitation and near perfect timing Damon leaped into the air leting the shot go right though where he was standing. The shot entered the ship and hit the center of the control pannel. Damon being the man he was knew the type of rifle she was using, distrubtor. He also knew it had a slight recharge time, extremly slight. However it was more than enough as Damon let his next movemeants flow like water. Damon drew his right short saber and kicked off the top of the ship lunging him at Dominque at enough of a speed that when the second shot went off it was a clear miss instead of the near one from before. Damon landed into a roll just a couple of feet from Domnique. He rolled the last few feet twoards her and rised activating his short saber that was in his right hand severing the rifle into two peices. Forcing Domnique to step back just a foot before they were face to face. Damon could feel her inetertions come out of her like a raging river, she wanted their heads on a silver plater. Damon however being the man he is made her the offer he gave to all who put him into a hard spot.

"I wish you no harm, please surrender so all of us can leave here before any one is trully hurt. I will not make this offer again and no you can not lie about your answer, the force tells me no lies."

((Since you did not edit, Guess you are gone now.))

"The force lies to you, ever moment surrender your life to the light it lies to you. You are nothing more then its pawn."

Dominique's face was concealed beneath her hood, had the Jedi been able to see it he might have noticed the grin that was upon it. The Jedi was foolish not to take her down, he had no way of knowing what tricks she had up her sleeve for him and his companion. He was endangering the lives himself and the other by even coming here.

Snap, hiss..

The sound came from Dominique, but no lightsaber appeared. It would throw the Jedi off for a brief second, all the time she needed. She raised her right arm and knocked away his saber with the contraption on her arm. It was the length of her forearm and belt to block and knock away lightsabers, it worked perfectly.

Her left hand wrapped around the handle of the weapon concealed under her robes. The sleek black Mp-5 was brought about and the report of the weapon echoed throughout the quiet swampy land. The sound of flesh being ripped apart by heated lead filled her ears as the blood began to spray out of the Jedi's body. She emptied the entire clip into him, cutting him from groin to face. His body was in shreds as she discharged the clip and slapped another in place.

She pulled his sabers to her and clipped them to her belt before turning to find the other man. That one would be paying for Damon's mistake of cutting her disrupter rifle in half. Then she reconsidered for a few seconds and took off back towards their ships. If Dash chose to come this way rather then instantly see if there was anything he could do for Damon then she would cut him down at the knees and leave him to die too, but for now she would wait...

((BLCKCLONE okay'ed the kill over pm, so it isn't illegal. I gave you two days to edit so we could go on, but you didn't. I don't know if it was school, if you forgot, or lack of care, but eh. It happens. Dash, your post.))

Carnage.jpg

((I will not argue with KVC decision, but I will make the comment that Damon just received a one hit kill.))

Dash rolled off the ground with a low groan coming to his knees and then to his feet slowly almost painfully. His pulse was quick and he could feel it thumping in his head, near death experiences tend to do that.

Why had he ever signed up for this stuff, he hated death and pain. And here he was again looking it right in the face. The first line of defense for the Jedi order and the last job in the world he wanted.

Staggering a few paces froward Dash regained himself quickly, his senses coming back into alignment.

First he already held the sense of taste, a salty liquid was still swelling around in his mouth, he could not place it at first. But with the second sense it as will as its origin became apparent.

Second came the sense of touch, as hot blood rolled down his cheek leaking from his wound like water from a fountain. It made a snakelike path to his collarbone before disappearing into his robes, but along with it came no pain, it was simply blood and blood did no harm.

Third came his sense of hearing and he felt his pulse skyrocket from its already high position with his mind realized what it was he was hearing. Blaster shots, nine of them in consecutive order unrelenting and ruthless.

Forth came the sense of smell and with this the bitter taste of burning flesh.

Fifth and final he received his sense of sight and with this the emotions of fear and anger. The first vision to occupy his eyes was that of his comrade falling and a cloaked figure walking away in the direction of his ship.

Immidatly he felt himself lunge in the direction of the crime, drawing his weapon from his waist as he did. There was no time to waist as a life now hung on the line, but what could he do if anything to save it.

Dash made Damon with surprising speed, he dipped down to check his pulse but found noting. There was noting that he could have done even if he had been skilled in force healing, the man was already dead.

As he stood up his mind was no longer on his fallen comrade, had didn't care now, it was time to worry about his own survival.

Luckily for Dash the initial reaction of vengeance had shaken off, there was nothing he could do for Damon and more blood would in no way honor his death. Dash calmed his mind and his body, taking in deep breaths and re-establishing his connection to the force, he then slowly began to walk in the direction that the cloaked stranger had taken.

Dash had honed his force sense to perfection, yet still it was difficult to track this stranger among some many dark energies. He would catch glimpses of her position, but they were little more then figures in a fog.

As he approached his ship Dash drew his light saber into his left hand using the force, but didn't activate it, there would be ample time for that should this assailant choose to attack.

Raising his voice so that it echoed through the trees dash began to speak, he knew that Dominique could hear him in fact he could almost guess where she was, yet he chose to talk to shadows instead of directly referring to her. ”œWho attacks and kills innocent people from the shadows because they are afraid to show there face? Who targets civilians without any consideration or care for life? Who then runs to a desolate world in fear and strikes from behind?”

OOC: I want to say the one hit kill mod approved is ok by me. I got slammed wiht school and i had no time to look at jnet or even think about doing it. So I do apoliazge but when you go to college that paper comes first. Anyways my only conest is with the fact I don't belive with Dash present Dom would have enough time to take my crap. Other than that carry.

A chilling, unnatural wind made its way through the swampy land at the same moment the Jedi stopped speaking. A deathly quiet fell over the area as Dominique leaned against a tree, pressing the front portion of her body to it. Her dark cloak helped conceal her in the confines of the murky swamp foliage. She pondered his words, seeking a response from the deeper recesses of her mind.

"A coward?"

Her voice rang out, booming from seemingly every direction. The word was bitter upon her tongue, for she was no coward. She had granted a Jedi the right to see his murderer. She had allowed everyone she had killed to see her, at least lately it seemed. His words shifted through her mind on a never ending marquee. Some of them stuck, others meant nothing at all.

"I will face my sins when the time comes. No one in this realm has the right to judge me. I do not kill from the Shadows, I've always provided ample chances for many to stop me; it has taken this long for anyone to take note of me. Your order are the ones who are cowards!"

She stepped out of the shadows and lifted her head slightly, taking in the appearance of the man. Her face was hidden beneath the cloak she wore, her hands hidden within gloves. She held no weapon now, the other could only assume she had placed them under her robe where they had started. She was petite, but had an air of power about her. Only the most foolish would ever try to take advantage of her because of her size.

"My fate has been sealed, yours has not. I sensed it inside of you, boy...I could feel your desire for vengeance when you saw what I did to the other Jedi knight. With the dark side, you could seek such vengeance and unleash your hatred and anger at me."

She stepped towards him in a non-aggressive movement. She kept her hands away from her body, just to let him know she wasn't going to try anything at the moment. Dominique stopped a good five feet in front of him and looked up, allowing her hood to fall down. Her pale face and pitch black hair was revealed as she looked deep into Dash's eyes with her own light blue, piercing eyes.

"I looked deep into Damon's eyes before I cut him in twine with my slugs. I saw nothing but fear and doubt. He opened his mouth to scream in agony, only to be silenced by the white, hot, searing pain that tore through him. Where were you? Laying on the ground, yes? You could have saved him, you could have stopped me...this is your fault..."

Carnage.jpg

Dash was calm now his eyes and mind focused, initially he had felt anger yes. Maybe even hate, but such emotions were always and had always been triggered in him from time to time, if this was the signature of the dark side then it had been with him throughout his life.

He watched Dominique closely, but perceived no threat. If she were to attack his defense would be quick and decisive, but such defense was unneeded now, Dash lowered his light saber to his side but still held a tight grip on its metallic frame.

Dominiques words were sweet in tone and friendly in pitch, yet they were poison to his mind. Dash had tasted the dark side before and he had liked it, but that was in the past and his destiny lay somewhere else.

”œMy fault? How can it be my fault when you kill someone. The act of murder unforgivable and falls only on the heart of the murderer.”

Dominique took in his words, not allowing her face to betray what she thought of it all. Near the end she could feel his subtle probing through the force, it was pointless as the did not let down any of her mental shields, as it would be foolish to do such around a Jedi. They were just, quite simply, too nosy. Of course this one was asking to many questions and changing the subject from his fallen comrade.

She shook her head ever so slightly, her hair bouncing to and fro as she did. The beginnings of a grin could be found at the edge of her lips. It would be unwise for he to fight this one now, as she wasn't much for dueling with a saber. She had put all of her focus into the use of the force and the defensive and offensive maneuvering it could provide.

"You could have stopped me. Had you of not wasted those few, vital seconds laying on the ground he would still be here. That is what is your fault." She paused to hold back a chuckle..."Do you think it is my first run in with a force user? Do you think I knocked your comrades blade away with my bare hands?"

He was a fool if he was just realizing what she was. How could he miss the signs of it all? Though, he was a Jedi and Jedi were known for their single track minds. Never stepping back to look at the full picture and absorb all of the details before rushing into something. It was rather depressing to know that an entire order of powerful force users could lack the required brain power to truly succeed.

"You ask what turned me to such acts? I was raised into them. Your order has failed in that area too. I was brought up in a world were explosives and weapons were my everything, I was taught everything I would need to know. Had the Jedi been there to investigate then we would not be here today."

She slowly began to walk in a circle around him, taking note of his tightened grip upon his lightsaber. He was a bit more on edge now, knowing what she was. Her eyes traveled over him slowly taking in every inch of him as she considered her words. With a simple press of a button she could annihilate both of them, but that would be as pointless as the babble that spewed forth from Dash's mouth.

"Tell me, what is it to be a Jedi? What makes their way the true way, the way they fight so desperately to protect?"

A small beep on her wrist drew her attention, causing her to divert her gaze down to it. The timer for the missile she had armed was at four minutes. Not much time left for her to toy with this one before she had to take her leave, he was beginning to bore her anyways.

Carnage.jpg

Dash allowed his eyes to fallow for a few seconds Dominique as she paced around him and then broke off as she passed behind his back. There was no need to continue staring at here, he was always keeping tabs on her with that force and that told him much more.

As he returned his gaze forward, his sandy bangs spread a shadow across his face, darkening all features except for his deep blue eyes and right cheek, where blood could still be seen as it spilled from his wound and rolled down his face.

”œI fight in order to find and save someone that I love dearly, someone that has been lost in the same way that you have. My brother left to join the sith when I was still young, and I have been looking for him ever sense. Even though I know that he must be a sith lord by now, I will always see him in the way that I did when we were kids. In fact when I look into your eyes a see a little bit of his sprit, you are not completely evil Dominique. You would like to think that you are as dark as the dark lord of the sith himself, but there is a streak of good in you .”

Dominique stopped abruptly in front of the Jedi. Her eyes slowly moved from the ground in front of her up to face Dash. It was obvious he had said something that had offended her in some way, shape, or form. She let the silence hang all around them for a while as she inspected his features a bit more. She had always hated how Jedi thought they knew it all, they assumed far to much and that was one of their many downfalls.

"Don't pretend you know the shade of my heart. My alligence may point me towards the darker side of the scale, but that does not mean I believe myself to be evil to the core. No one is pure evil, but that works both ways." She paused, cracking her neck before speaking again. This time her tone did not contain the bitter acid of disdain. "Take yourself for example, you said it yourself that you do not follow all the obligations of the order. If they are truly the good guys, then there is something within you that is...how to put it? Not so nice."

She let her words settle in and began to take a few steps backward. She didn't remove her eyes from him, but she could see her ship just behind him and she knew that meant their ships were behind her. The missile in his ship would go off in just under two minutes now, her own ship would detonate on command. Her pale pink tongue ran over her lips slowly, speaking up for what she would take to be the last time.

"The dark side is not only used to maim and kill, there are those of us who use it solely as a path to power. Those that would not kill to get where they are, killing is not necessary. But then, you ask, why I do it? Yes? I do it because the scum of this galaxy deserves nothing less."

A grin crossed her face, her head tilting slightly in effort to point at the device Dash was standing upon. She had managed to distract him just enough with the force so he did not notice stepping on it, now when he lifted his foot it would blow up. He would have to quite fast and very smart to make it out of this.

"Now, I must take my leave...I do hope you had a good time with me, I would just be crushed if you didn't..."

With that she turned, her tattered cloak whipping around behind her, and took off for Damon's ship. She wouldn't be able to use Dash's as he had done something to prevent such, but she had made sure that he wouldn't be able to escape in his own ship. In a few more seconds she fired up the small fighter and lifted out of the swampy marsh, curious if the Jedi would survive this, but not caring to much either way.

Her next destination was programmed into the console and off she went, into hyper-space.

Carnage.jpg

• 3 months later...

The Wingless Seraph dropped out of hyperspace above Dagobah. "Ugly place," Xelker muttered as he took the ship down to the planet's surface. Disgusting mire. It lay everywhere he looked, and made him want to vomit. This entire planet was the color of vomit. Of all the worlds for the Empire NOT to burn, he had to go here. This trip had better be worth it. He touched the Seraph down on a spot that looked 3% less wet than everything else, then went to arm himself. He didn't really want to know what was out there in the swamp, so he took all his weapons: both blasters and his trusty dagger, as well as a Rebreather mask. Once he was adaquately armed, Xelker descended the landing ramp and stepped out into the swamp planet. "Coming, Yeroc?"

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

Yeroc thought about the things Xelker had said to him the whole way to Dagobah. Most people would feel sorry for him but not Yeroc he didn't care at all. It was just another stary about what happened to someone's family member. Just like what happened with Yeroc's brother his brother didn't die in a great battle it was by Yeroc himself. Morick Yeroc's brother sis not support Yeroc's dream of becoming a great Sith. Yeroc also did not support Morick's dream of becoming a Jedi. Though Yeroc didn't mind Morick was the oldest and thought it best to get rid of his own brother. Neither of them were over the age of 15 so they were not in any way trained. Morick decided one night while Yeroc was sleeping to go over to Yeroc's room.

Yeroc opened his eyes the slightest bit to see his brother with a knife hovering above him. Yeroc acted quickly and moved he got a deep stab in his shoulder and let out a yell. At that point it was like he wasn't controlling himself bexcause Yeroc drew a blank at this point. He remebered seeing his brother lying dead on Yeroc's bed with blood evreywhere. At that point Yeroc paniced he grabbed his coat and a change of close and jumped out his window, he was on the first floor. Then when Yeroc looked in a last time he saw his parentswalk in his room they didn't see him though. Yeroc ran and ran until he got to his grandfather's house about 20 miles away. It was a two day trip and Yeroc was welcomed into his grandfather's house. There he lived for the rest of his child day's never telling his grandfather what he did.

Yeroc got out of his daze to Xelker's voice "Coming, Yeroc?". Yeroc took his sword and followed Xelker not saying anything for a long time.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Nurgle's ship landed secretly on the surface of the planet, well away from his apprentices. His voice entered the minds of Yeroc and Xelker.

"I want both of you to pay close attention. This is your final trial. It will be the most difficult thing you've experienced. Your Force powers are raw and yet untested. But I have confidence in your abilities. Part of this trial will hone your skills. You will each journey in opposite directions. By the end, you will have forged your lightsabers. In the meantime, I will give you advice, as well as set obstacles in your path."

Nurgle was rushing, but he was eager to get started.

"There is no more time for talk. You must each leave each other now. I want you to begin walking. This place is filled with wildlife. Feel their individual Force signatures. Take this time to reflect and prepare yourselves as you walk."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc again without saying anything to Xelker started walking as his master instructed. The words flowed through his head and just wouldn't stop "There is no more time for talk. You must each leave each other now. I want you to begin walking. This place is filled with wildlife. Feel their individual Force signatures. Take this time to reflect and prepare yourselves as you walk.

Yeroc also could barley wait to make his lightsaber. Although Yeroc had a lightsaber he would rather make his own and keep the other one for an apprentice of his own someday. Yeroc kept walking he really didn't see that much wildlife in the forest a couple birds some wierd looking things that were running around. Yeroc didn't really see anything that was fritening he just picked a direction and started walking. It didn't matter to him that there was nothing to kill yet. He still wasn't all together from the ride to Dagobah. Yeroc thought he saw some Jedi but it turned out to be a log from a distance with a little striped patch of light that looked like a lightsaber. It wasn't of course it just resembled it. Yeroc found himself in a field of thick leaves and vines so he took out his sword. As Yeroc started cutting down everything in front of him he began to see a little field opening it wasn't bright but it was definetly swampy. Yeroc looked at his cantine and saw that it was empty. He regreted doing this but Yeroc filled his cantine up with the disgusting swamp water and began to drink it. Yeroc spat it out in an instant and almost gagged but he had to drink something so he refilled it to the top and drank some frome the swamp itself.

Yeroc started walking agai still not seeing anything threatfull. Yeroc took out his backpack and tried to look for a map of Dagobah. It was unsuccesful all Yeroc had was a map of Mechis III. Yeroc put his stuff away and began walking again. About 10 minutes later Yeroc still found nothing of any threat. Yeroc was getting hungry but thats what he gets for skipping out on breakfast. If Yeroc didn't find something soon he was going to starve, not literally. Yeroc thought he heard some leaves brushing and he did. There was a little thing Yeroc didn't know what it was but he didn't care. He drew his sword very slowly and waited for the right time. When the time was right Yeroc puonced and killed the beast easily.

The beast wasn't very big but it was enough. Yeroc stopped for about an hour to eat and make a fire. Yeroc then started walking forward.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

He didn't know how long he and Yeroc walked until the voice of his Master entered his mind.

"I want both of you to pay close attention. This is your final trial. It will be the most difficult thing you've experienced. Your Force powers are raw and yet untested. But I have confidence in your abilities. Part of this trial will hone your skills. You will each journey in opposite directions. By the end, you will have forged your lightsabers. In the meantime, I will give you advice, as well as set obstacles in your path."

So. This is it. The last thing standing between me and glory. Nothing will stop me now.

"There is no more time for talk. You must each leave each other now. I want you to begin walking. This place is filled with wildlife. Feel their individual Force signatures. Take this time to reflect and prepare yourselves as you walk."

Without a word, Xelker turned on his heel and strode away from Yeroc. He didn't look back, and sure enough it was only his own footsteps he heard after a minute of more walking. Now he was all alone. Xelker felt his mind wandering: what other Sith had been trained on this world? How many had succeeded, and risen up through through the ranks to become the greatest of their Order? How many had failed, their bones left to be gnawed on by rodents and slugs? What strange, dark wonders did this planet of bile and marsh hold? What did Nurgle want him to do? Did the venerable Sith Master seek revenge for the assault back on Mechis III?

Xelker cleared his head, knowing that so many questions would just confuse him. Here in the swamp, his only allies were his blasters, his dagger, and the Force. Xelker looked around, feeling the Force flow through everything around him. It would serve as a powerful guide for him in this place. Nothing too dangerous in these woods: just birds and small lizards. But once he reached the end of the wood, he found himself facing a large swamp. Either he'd have to swim across, or pass it through the woods. Reaching out with the Force, and feeling the signatures of the immense serpentine monsters inside, Xelker chose the latter option. And so he began another through the woods, using the Force to sense all the living things they held.

OOC: These are your trials and lightsaber forging. The posts should be detailed and as well written as you can do. That's part of it.

IC: Nurgle spoke to Yeroc's mind,

"Gather wood, and find a dry spot of land. Build yourself a forge. There are metallic materials nearby that I have left to help you in this task."

A shadowy figure followed Yeroc as the apprentice walked. It stalked him carefully. The creature walked on two legs, but was quite agile as it ran among the thick branches of the Dagobah tree tops. The creature made no sound.

Nurgle spoke to Xelker mind,

"Gather wood, and find a dry spot of land. Build yourself a forge. There are metallic materials nearby that I have left to help you in this task."

A shadowy figure followed Xelker as the apprentice walked. It stalked him carefully. The creature swam through the murky water with many other organisms. If not for the fact that it consistently swam in the same direction Xelker walked, it would be indistinguishable. The creature made no sound.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc was walking when the sound of his masters voice came into his head "Gather wood, and find a dry spot of land. Build yourself a forge. There are metallic materials nearby that I have left to help you in this task." Yeroc imediatly stopped and first looked for the metallic materials around him he used the force to guide him where they were. Yeroc then found them in about 5 minutes the next task was to find a dry spot to build a forge. Yeroc laughed while he said "he's kidding right" but Yeroc walked over away from the swamp he was at a little while ago and finally found a dry spot. Yeroc looked in confusion and figured making the forge was also part of the training.

Yeroc dropped his things right there and went to go look for some heavy rocks to make the forge. It took Yeroc about an hour to find the right rocks and make the fireplace like forge. the whole time Yeroc thought he was sensing something but really didn't believe it that much he still was ready for an ambush. Yeroc got back to the matter at hand and took out the mettalic materials that he found. Yeroc had never made a lightsaber before so he really didn't know what to do next. Yeroc thought about it and said "DUH"!Yeroc went back out into the woods with a watchful eye and gathered wood to make the fire underneath. Yeroc went back into the woods several more times to make sure he had enough wood. Yeroc dug around in his bag and pockets and found a lighter. Yeroc put the wood that he got and put it in a little compatment tipe thing for the fire. Yeroc ripped a piece of paper and put it underneath it all to make sure the fire started. Yeroc lit the fire and watched it glow from a little ways back.

Yeroc then waited feeding the fire with the stacks of wood that he gathered. Yeroc was waiting for another command frome his master.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Xelker was thankfully interuppted from his boring walk around the woods by Nurgle's voice. "Gather wood, and find a dry spot of land. Build yourself a forge. There are metallic materials nearby that I have left to help you in this task." At last... something to do rather than parade around this forest for the rest of his life! He spat, releasing his scorn, and then focused. First things first, get the metal. Nurgle had said it was nearby, and with the Force as his guide finding it would be a simple task. Indeed, pinpointing the pieces of metal was indeed simple. The part Xelker hadn't anticipated, however, was the digging. And since he didn't have any digging 'tools,' he had to use his hands. Argh. His bad mood was slowly returning to him with every clump of dirt he heaved aside. If anything tried to stop him from becoming a Sith now... eventually, though, he had all the parts. Another fun part, he had to find a dry patch of land now. Which would take quite a while.

He was eating his words, as he found a dry spot of land near the edge of the wood in 15-20 minutes. Lucky him. Xelker set down all six pieces of metal in the patch, then went to gather his wood. But if Nurgle expected him to walk all around this damned forest again and pick up pieces of wood from the swamp, he was insane. Oh no. Xelker whipped out both his blasters and started firing wildly at the nearest gnarltree. Birds, agitated, flew out of the tree in a rush of noise and commotion. Out of spite, he shot several of them down, then went back to his work, picking every solitary branch he could off the gnarltree. Once it was depleted, he moved on to the next one. And so on. He did this for a full hour, shooting up branches for his damned forge. By the time he was finished, Xelker left a trail of dead birds and lizards.

Most importantly, though, he had what he needed to make a forge. Finally. Piling up the wood in a circlular fashion, Xelker arranged the metallic parts around the circle like logs. That would keep the fire in the wood. Aiming his pistol, he fired several shots into the wood. Having dumped some leaves in there as well, the whole thing ignited. At last. Finished.

All of a sudden, Xelker felt a feeling of unease wash over him. As if he were being watched... His grip on his blasters tightened, daring whoever or whatever was watching him to stand up and die by his hands. He was in no mood for games with these stupid creatures, and if any predator tried stalking him it was going to get a hell of a lot more than it gambled for.

Nurgle spoke to Yeroc and Xelker.

"You must use the metal I've given you, the Force, and the heat from the flames to create the forge. Shape the metal carefully. It will take all of your concentration."

At this moment, their first challenge spring. A shadow figure landed in front of Yeroc. It carried a black staff. The figure swung it's weapon toward the apprentice's head.

From the swamp, a large serpent-like creature burst from the water. It's long fangs stretched out toward Xelker as it attacked.

"Repel your attackers. They cannot be killed. They are creations of the dark side summoned by me. You must repel them and complete your task. I will be watching and judging your performances."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc was feeding the fire when he was gladly interupted by his master. In which case gave him instructions "You must use the metal I've given you, the Force, and the heat from the flames to create the forge. Shape the metal carefully. It will take all of your concentration." Yeroc was excited finally creating his lightsaber this is the time he has been waiting for. But Yeroc had no time at all before a enourmas shadowy beast dropped down in front of him. Yeroc then recieved another mind message from his master "Repel your attackers. They cannot be killed. They are creations of the dark side summoned by me. You must repel them and complete your task. I will be watching and judging your performances."

Yeroc then nodded in a way that told his master he understood. Yeroc felt this odd feeling inside of him like... he was in danger! That is when the beast swung his staff directly at Yeroc's head. Yeroc moved quickly dodging the attack. He then drew his sword and began to fight the beast he for sure this was a test because Yeroc was up against a very powerful beast. Yeroc must have been missing something in the words of his master so he stopped and thought about it that is when the beast ran up to him and hit him hard in the face. Yeroc's mouth began to bleed nothing was broken but Yeroc was mad. The beast jumped on top of Yeroc as he was on the ground Yeroc blocked as the staff again came toward his head. The hit Yeroc took to the face must have knocked some sence into him because Yeroc could now remember the angry moments then he could feel the force around him. Yeroc gave a starring glaze at his opponet like he was a killing machine not caring who, or what in this case, he killed. Yeroc thought of the words of his master "Repel your attackers. They cannot be killed. They are creations of the dark side summoned by me. You must repel them and complete your task. I will be watching and judging your performances."It was like Yeroc just found gold cause he finally knew what he was doing. Yeroc closed his eyes and felt the force around him he grew stronger and stronger until it was at it's maximum capacity. Yeroc then opened his eye's looking straight at his opponet then laughing while saying "bye bye"! The beast just lifted away.

Yeroc was thankful but had no time for that either he had to forge his lightsaber now. Yeroc went back to the forge and looked at it and said "I have a better Idea". Yeroc went back into the woods to look for a good size pine tree. Yeroc found one a little bit taller than him so Yeroc grabbed his sword. In about an hour in a half later yeroc chopped it all into logs, he had three pine trees. Yeroc dragged them to his camp and threw them next to the fire. Yeroc saw that the fire was out and took the logs that he had and put them on the fireplace. Yeroc then took the lighter he had and put that on the fireplace as well. Yeroc put all the stuff back away from the fireplace then stepped back himself. Yeroc took out his blaster and shot the lighter from a distance the flames grew high perfect for a forge to make a lightsaber.

Yeroc did not have any gloves with him so Yeroc was probably going to get burned. Yeroc took out some tweezers and then a hammer. Yeroc took a giant rock and put it over top so the flames were tuching it. About 10 minutes later the rock was really hot and Yeroc took out a pot to melt down the materiels. Yeroc melted down one of the 6 peices of metal on the pot. Then Yeroc put one piece over onto the rock directly. Yeroc began to hit the rock with the hammer and shape it into a round metal pole. It worked out fine it was a solid metal pole but yeroc knew it probably wasn't supossed to be solid. So Yeroc took out his sword and drilled it through over the pot of melted metal. the scrap metal dropped into the pot and so far so good. Yeroc heated up the pole and bent it near the back end making it a curved saber hilt. Yeroc put that piece aside and took another piece of the metal thought about it and then had it. Yeroc was going to throw it in the pot and let it melt down. Yeroc then pured some of the metal around the pipe that he made. Yeroc then stopped for the night and let the fire die out.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

(Occ: I have been gone for a long time, actually I never really planed to return. But I changed my mind and so the best thing that I can think to do I pick up where a I left off of corse acknowledging that time has passed.)

Dash looked to his left foot and immediately noticed the stark metallic outline of a mine armed under pressure from his toe. Almost immediately the fear stuck him the paradox of his situation overwhelming. If he moved he would die, if he did not then Dominique would surely kill him.

He closed his eyes in an attempt to clam himself, allowing the tranquility of the force to freeze all motion within his left leg. Then with his eyes still closed he spoke in a saddened tone, ”œIf you wish to kill me then I am prepared to die for what I believe. I always knew that it would end like this sooner or later.”

Nurgle spoke to Yeroc again.

"Now comes the hard part. Find a secluded area. You must now forge your crystal. It is born out of pure dark side energy. It will take much of your strength to make. You should come to terms with who you are as a Sith during this time. Decide why you have chosen this path and determine what fuels your rage."

OOC: This should be detailed post with lots of self-examination.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc woke up and put some logs on the fire then he went to a nearby tree and took some leaves. Yeroc then put the leaves on the fire he stepped back a little then fired his blaster at them. They lit causing the logs to light Yeroc still had about four logs by the fire. Yeroc waited while the rock heated up again then the metal melted. It took about fifteen minutes for everything to happen. Yeroc was then ready to finish his lightsaber and move on to the next course.

Yeroc took the piece that he put aside and the pole that he made in his hands. Yeroc then took the tweezers and grabbed the pole Yeroc heated that up so it will bendYeroc took the other piece and melted it down. Yeroc took all the melted down pot of metal in his hand and started to gently pour it on the back side of the pole over a small pot that he found in his bag. Yeroc had poured almost all of it out into the other pot before he got solid metal on the back of the saber. Yeroc waited until the pole was hard again and only heated up the back of it Yeroc took his sword shaped it into a spike at the end. Yeroc took the pot again and poured it directly down the pole so it filled about a 25 percent of the pole. Yeroc then let it harden and took up the pot again. Yeroc then took a spoon that he had from breakfast yesterday. He took some in the spoon and let it harden then put it on the fire directly so it would bend. Yeroc then bent it into a spike like shape that was curved at the bottom so it curved out then back in. Yeroc did that again so it was even on both sides.

The spikes that Yeroc just made wer for the top of the hilt where the blade will come out. Yeroc took the pot and poured it on the the front of the saber hilt not so it would cover it but so it was around the it. Yeroc let it hardened until it could bend. Then he took the 2 spikes he made and put them in the bendable metal so they stuck out. Yeroc waited until everything dried then dilled a hole where he filled up the pole to make room for the crystal. Finally the hilt was complete and Yeroc could get some rest. So Yeroc let the fire die out and started to lay down then he was interupted by his master "Now comes the hard part. Find a secluded area. You must now forge your crystal. It is born out of pure dark side energy. It will take much of your strength to make. You should come to terms with who you are as a Sith during this time. Decide why you have chosen this path and determine what fuels your rage."

Yeroc got back up and gathered all of his things then started walking for a little while. Yeroc was suprised to find a field with no trees or swamp it wasn't sunny though. Yeroc found what looked to be an old temple so he went inside of it. In the temple it looked like a bomb went off cause there was ruble everywhere. Then Yeroc finally realized it this is where him and his brother used to play (Yeroc's home planet was on Dagobah as said in my character sheet). Yeroc was happy for a little while then thought about it he killed his brother cause he was underestimated and got angry. He lost his only sibling cause he got angry. That is why he became a sith he was always sick of people underestimating him. Yeroc was very angry at that time the only thing that kept him from blowing up and killing everything was his dream to become a great sith. Yeroc then yelled "That is why I became sith". He then punched the ock wall behind him putting a small hole in it.

Yeroc sat down and awaited his masters next command.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Rolyat was walking when he heard a yell he didn't know what it was but it sounded close. Rolyat walked until he came to a broken down temple. Rolyat walked inside the temple where he found a man sitting on the floor. Rolyat drew his sword and snuck up behind the man. Rolyat then put the sword to his neck and said "Who are you"?

yackerlb3.jpg

"FRIEND OF YEROC OTTEN!"

Yeroc was sitting down thinking about all that has happened since he dreamed to be a sith. Then he fealt something wierd when a person put a sword to his neck and said "Who are you"? Yeroc stood up slowly and used what little force he had to push him back a little. "Don't ever sneak up on me" Yeroc said while drawing his sword. Yeroc pushed the man on the ground then took his sword. Yeroc then said "What are you doing here"?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Yeroc lauged and said "How dare you walk in on me and ask me for something I don't have". Yeroc then thought about it and said "I do have a lightsaber but it is not with me right now". He gave the man his sword back and said "I will give it to you only if you listen to me and come to deserve it". He then put his sword away and told the man to sit and not say another word.

ssig33textpn8.jpg