Acrid

hudkina

*Tera woke up two hours later. She gets up and get a drink of water. She had just had another one of her nightmares. She looked out at the lake with the moon shining on it. She sighed and walked back to the bed.*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Xanatos had been leaning against a wall for a while and had fallen asleep. All of a sudden someone was calling his name. By the time his eyes focused the person was no where to be seen. His comlink beeped. An open transmission had been sent over acrid's comm channel. He walks over to where Serena is. "So, we're gonna battle eh? If I win i'm knighted? If i lose, i have to try again later? Hmm, I say one thing to you Master Jedi... Serena was it?" She nodded to him. "Good luck to ya." He pulled out two hilts and two crimson blades emitted with a snap-hiss. "Ladies first..."

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

Serena rolls her eyes at the over confident apprentice. "When your cocky ways catch up to you, I won't be the one responsible for your mangled body."

Reaching back into her cloak Serena withdraws her saber, after which she shrugs off her cloak. With ease she falls into a fighting crouch. ”œWell I suppose you passed the first test by letting me go first considering Jedi should try to avoid attacking...”

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

Xanatos used the force to allow his lightsabers to levitate. With his free hands he put his hands together and a red bolt of lightning emerged from his charred hands and imprinted Serena into the wall. He grabs his sabers and leaps at Serena....((forgot to tell ya, i was taught how to use force lightning when i was a sith ))

vauler2.jpg

Rolling over just in time to avoid a blow from the former self, she can't help but curse silently. With a quick jump she gets back onto her feet bringing her saber up in time to stop another blow.

Serena pushes the blade back, and then steps back. Raising her hand she unleashes a force wave causing Xanatos to skid backwards momentarily.

Xanatos went across the room, but managed to just skid on his feet and not fall down. She was putting up more of a fight than he anticipated. He quickly regained his momentum. He pulls out a vong assasin's dagger and throws it in her leg. ((these are special daggers, if you pull them out it will tear off a nice hunk of flesh. there is a special way to get them off, but unfortunatly, you don't know how.))

Xanatos went into a defensive position waiting for serena to attack.

vauler2.jpg

*Several hours later, Tera arose and dressed. She walked out of the room and headed for the hanger. Her R2 unit beeped and rolled to the Sundew. Tera unlocked the ship and walked inside. She headed straight to the controls. There was a wall and Tera pressed a hidden button. A safe appeared, and opened. Tera-Lee opened the door and took out a little box. She closed the safe's door and pressed the button again. She turned around and walked out of the ship. Just as she did a droid came up to her.*

Excuse me, Mistress Kenobi, your little R2 unit has been rolling around, getting in the way, please repermend the droid.

Very well.

*The droid walked off and Tera went to find her little robot.*

Velhart: "I just wanted to know if we could pick up on my training."

DJK: "Yes, rest up first though, we're gonna do some intense training from here on out."

DJK walked over to Tera and put his arm over her shoulder. "If Xanatos gets knighted, he should be able to train you." He kissed her and looked out the window. A person came up to DJK "Sir, Reklin's body spontaneously conbusted."

DJK shook his head. "Clean it up." "Scratch that, Talon will train you."

This is dumb. No matter how long I keep walking around, there's no place for me to go. I'm just running away from the fact... no matter where I go I'm to insecure to be of any use to anyone... that's why nobody could ever need someone like me. Even Master Kenobi and Mesadu. They only need me as a fighter......not as a person...but I knew that all along, didn't I? But still I... I don't care... it doesn't matter when I die anymore...

He then goes over to Mesadu's half of the room, divided by a single moveable wall, as DJK forbade them to be in the same room. He sighs, But what about my love? I can't leave her here in the hands of.... Dhan-Jaroe! DAMN, I HATE that I am Groot!.

He walks over to her, I'll take her with me.

He picks her up into his arms and walks swiftly to Zophar's dorm. "Are you ready?" he says at a small whisper. Zophar nods. Velhart motions toward his pocket, and Zophar pulls out a small switch, then opens the Shadow Fox I and II and starts them.

Velhart places Mesadu in back seat of The Shadow Fox. Tosses Zophar keys to Shadow Fox II. He then arms a thermal detonator, and a thermal charge. As soon as the charge went of, it would blow up the thermal detonator.

The two ships take off. After about two minutes, before the leave through the shield, Velhart sets off the thermal charge, destroying the shield generator, and sizeable damage to the base. He could see the explosian on his viewscreen. He shakes his head, and they go into hyperspace....

Edited by Guest
Velhart.jpg

Talon's RJO Starfighter enters the system. The ship glides into the atmosphere with ease, and then Talon sees a huge explosion, and ripples in the force. He instictly pulls up. He reaches out with the force, and briefly feels several presences in the orbit, and then they dissapear. He rushes down to the planet, to find much of the base in flames and dissaray. People are running to and fro, trying to figure out what happened. He lands his fighter in an unscorched hangar and jumps out. Not knowing whats going on, he tells Zee to keep the ship warmed, incase he had to make a quick getaway. He finds Dhan Jaroe in a medical wing beside Terra Lee's injured body on a medical stretcher. He arrives just in time to hear a 2-1B droid assure Dhan Jaroe that she only had some minor bruising and burns. He steps up, and puts a reassuring hand on his shoulder. He simply said, "What happened?"

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*Tera lies on the medical bed. She looks at DJK. Tera fainted. She could not hear anything. She had lost some blood. The droid turned to DJK.*

Master Kenobi, she is now in a coma. She'll be fine though. She just needs rest. I am very sorry, Master.

*Dhan-Jaroe nodded his head. Talon, could not believe what had just happened.*

Dhan-Jaroe, she'll be fine.

I hope so Talon.

*DJK got up and looked at Tera. The two friends walked off, going to see how much damage had been done.

Edited by Guest

Talon was walking off with Dhan-Jaroe when suddenly he felt a huge distubance. It was as if thousands of voices were calling out in anguish... Talon fell to the ground. All he could mutter was "Kashyyk... death!" The voices fell silent, but he could still feel the coldness washing over him. He could still feel something was terribly wrong. He stood and faced Dhan Jaroe. A look showed in his eyes of deep pain. Talon tried to speak, but he couldn't. After several moments he managed to wisper. "We have to do something..."

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Hissing as the blade dug into her leg, Serena did her best to ignore it.

Her brown eyes locked with the Jedi to be across the room. "You know, we're just supposed to dual, not try to kill each other. You're blade better be set on stun," she said harshly.

Lifting her saber high she came down upon Xanatos, to only be blocked. With the force of the block, she reversed her cut and came up and under attempting to 'slit' him from navel to neck.

Fvetha brought his other lightsaber to catch her blow, he then used his other saber and swung it behind hitting her in the neck and paralyzing her at the spine. She lost the feeling in the neck down, but thanks to the force, she could still fight. He backed off to take a breather. He didn't think she'd put up this much a fight.

vauler2.jpg

Breathing hard, Serena thought that maybe she should duel more often. She was having to fight harder then she expected, not to mention the stupid knife in her leg didn't feel to good either.

Wanting this over with soon, Serena lifted her blade and charged at her opponent...

Xanatos could sense Serena's Impatience, she was letting it get the best of her. She wears her emotions on the outside like JGod. JGod..... Xanatos stopped moving for a second and the force alerted him that Serena was charging him. He leapfrogged over her. When he landed he used a form of Vong black magic and the temporarily dilluted the force in the area. Serena was about to turn and charge again, when the force failed her and lost the feeling from the neck down where the stun saber had hit her. Xanatos knew just the right combinations when fighting. It made him a deadly fighter as a sith. He turned his lightsabers off, because he had defeated Serena. He puts them on his belt clip and helps her up.

vauler2.jpg

With a tight smile she took the outstretched hand, "Remind me to never get on your bad side."

Lifting her more then helping her to her feet, Serena noted the smile on Xanatos's face. A small laugh betrayed her; "Don't look so happy. You won, you are now a Jedi. Now don't cause too much trouble. The RJO have a bad enough reputation as it is."

DJK walked into the battle arena and put a bandage over serena's wound. "Sorry, to assign you a mission so soon after a knighting. But we have buisness to attend to. We are going to the Commonwealth Political Center. Collect your bags and get aboard my ship when your ready." He looks around to see the only RJO member left was Xanatos. "Xanatos, your in command untill myself or Talon gets back."

*Tera walked around looking for DJK. She could not find him. A droid walked up and Tera-Lee told it to tell DJK that if he wanted to find her, she'd be in their room.*

Yes, Mistress Kenobi.

Thank you.