Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

John noticed as the others soon followed... he went into the shadows as he watched the others enter... he knew through the force they could find him however, it was not that that he was concerned about... There were more important matters, the likes of which long ago he was told not to meddle with, seems he'll have to now, doesnt it? he pondered this quietly as was his nature... waiting for a leader...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Darth Sauron found his apperentice training. Calmly, he said in a stern voice, "I have matter to attend to, I shall return in a week. Until then continue your training, a sith must know how to evolve by himself in order to survive by himself."

With that he entered the BlackHawk and took off. With the advanced sensor jaming unit activated the ship entered space on the opposite side of the planet, and entered hyperspace....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

john saw Sauron calmly enter and depart as soon as he did, someday i will be that strong, that calm... For now, i must learn to control these emotions to warp them into fuel...

he stood up from his crouch in the shadows and began walking through the catacombs, he was exploring a new part of this large, mind-boggling place... in search of something or perhaps in search of nothing, just looking... as he drifted along with the force, it came to him calmly in times of dire need, otherwise he was not attuned to it nor it to him...

as he continued his expedition he came across a dark room, he found this room to become his new habitat, if he was ever needed, which he doubted, he was there...

he turned on the sabers and began practicing...

As the Commanders of the Star Destroyers continue their bombardment on the Sith Temple... The Exterior of the palace has begin to melt from over heating, as the red hot magma slides down the sides of the Palace, The Stardestroyers continue their blockade on the planet Aracoun Morion

The scructure of the building rattles and shakes as the Palace in places begins to break and shatter like glass.

Dahl Lerriko, General of the Republic forces, Comm's the officers on the bridges of the Stardestroyers, and tells them to continue the blockade, and bombardment.

lerriko.jpg

TrueTenorMan: You didn't answer my question... does this affect your master plan--yes or no?

Crimson Morpheus: yes

TrueTenorMan: Ho?

from deep within the catacombs the sounds of objects shattering and collapsing can be heard... John's ears detected it as pure rumbles but he didnt care, in his mind, i can almost feel the revenge on the Republic Forces slowly growing within the dark planet of the once great Sith lords...

The dark red blade sliced near him, its hot fiery beam encircled him... He was learning to control the blade, perhaps there's potential for me to master these dark arts after all... As he grew angrier and frustrated, he couldn't believe they were trapped on their own planet, under the ruins of their own palace... His movements picked up speed and ferocity, he yearned for an opponent or the understanding of the weapon's systems of the planet, at least those that remain operational... then again, no one left knew how to work them...

He gritted his teeth and flexed his muscles, he tensed all over, the strain getting to him... He then combined his frustration and anger and created what was a force push... He heard a small creature, a rodent perhaps, smash into a wall, when his finely attuned ears heard this, his lips formed a sadistic, demonic smile... "Well now i feel a bit better..."

The Republic fleet had been bombarding the Palace for weeks... The Palace was all but a pile of rubble as the Bombardment finely ends. The exterior of the Palace was completely destroyed, and the interior was all but rubble from the ceiling crashing down...

The Republic fleet had destroyed the Temple of the Sith on Aracoun Morion... the Fleet dumb its space junk towards the planet, letting the small shards burn up in the atmosphere, and the big shards, falling to the earth crushing the remaining parts of the Palace.

The Republic fleet makes the Jump to Hyperspace.

lerriko.jpg

TrueTenorMan: You didn't answer my question... does this affect your master plan--yes or no?

Crimson Morpheus: yes

TrueTenorMan: Ho?

John continues his workout deep within the underground levels, the rumbles stop and dust seemingly continues to escape into the underground levels... He turns and realizes one of two scenarios; either the bombardments have stopped permanently or just temporarily... He cannont believe that he's been trapped down there for multiple weeks...

He then decides to come back to the surface... This temple is going to need rebuilding, a long and arduous process... He walks back to the location where he came in and began digging away the rubble and dust...

having finally made it out of the catacombs and looking upon the ruins that once was the great Sith Temple...

Anger boiled within him, desperation grew in him, frustration was evident in his strides, and the urge to destroy the fools who committed this act was obvious in his dark gaze...

He looked upon the remains of what once was a ship, it seemed it belonged to Anakin, however he continued walking off towards his swamp... There he unleashed his infuriated series of shadow blows...

An X Wing with the words "Yub Yub Commander!" written on the side in dried blood emerges from hyperspace over Aracoun Morion. Since the shields have been down for some time, the X Wing flies in to land. As he does the shields ominously spring up behind him.

The ship lands and the occupant climbs out, standing around the ruined landscape.

"?"

Cautiously, the Ewok begins its journy into the darkness of the catacombs.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

a sudden disturbance pulled him out of his physical outbursts, the more distraught he was, the more sensitive to the force he became...

as this disturbance pulled him back to the site of the catacombs... he also realized the shield must still not be up, how could it be? the controls were busted as was the rest of the temple? this place is truly mysterious, however, there likely exists a secondary control, deep within the planet... its creator made it pretty fool-proof to most attacks it seems... well, as he drew closer to the disturbance he noticed what seemed to be an X-wing... on it, there were the words: "Yub Yub Commander"

"what kind of a fool, oh well, what does it matter... fresh meat, perhaps..." with that he noticed the ewok, "ah an ewok, long since i meet one of them..."

he approaches and him and asks, "what do you seek here?" he then decides to further explain his reasons for coming to him... "as you can see, i am no master... i am but an apprentice to perhaps one of the greatest masters of the current sith... however, aside from me, we number about three to five here... so i guess i am the welcoming commitee..." with that he pulled out the lightsaber his master loaned him... its fiery red glow impressed and somewhat frightened the ewok... "i mean you no harm, depending solely on your intentions..."

Curiously the ewok puts its paw up to the saber and pulls back instantly as his fur is slightly burned on the end of his paw.

"Oooh. Yub! Yub!"

[Translation: Ooh. Firey red glow stick. I wonder if I could cook you and eat you with it.]

Willet licks his lips then remembers his purpose. Thinking hard, he screams out the following sentence in common.

"Hate Jedi. Power! Want power! Kill Jedi! Kill Jedi! Hate! Hate! Hate!"

As he speaks he shows the severed leg of Evan Blacksun which he cut off in the Jedi Training Facility on Sullust. The little furball hops up and down, screaming again.

"Jedi leg! Cut it off! Want head! Kill Jedi! Kill Jedi! Cut off head! Need power! Kill Jedi!" Willet stops jumping and waving the severed leg, then flashes two large puppy dog eyes.

za25wPx.jpg

with eyes watching at the ewok, he shuts off the saber... he continues to watch as he raves on and on about the severed leg... he stares at the ewok, thinking, "been long since i have any form of fresh meat... i do wonder how ewoks taste... hmm... well..." he then shakes his head and points in the direction of the swamp... and begins walking towards it, he tells the ewok to follow... once at the swamp...

he asks whether the ewok has any form of weapons on him; "do you have any weapons?" John pulls out a vibroblade and holds it to see the ewok's response, then he puts it away, and he pulls out both blasters, then he pulls out the sith saber that had been leaning against the tree...

He sees the ewok stare blankly, smile with really large, sharp teeth with streaks of dry blood, then he begins to shuffle around...

Karn, wandering through the wilderness, realizes that something has gone awry. Pickin himself up and dusting his flightsuit off, he works his way back to the Arena. Collecting his discarded gear, he remote starts his ship, letting the systems power up as he walks back to the ramp. Remembering some other information he had come accross about a plce called Korriban.

Settling into his pilot couch, he sets the coordinates for Korriban. The repulsors push off, and he moves toward the planetary shield.

........ This is Blood Talon, Requesting Deactivation of the shield............

Getting confirmation of shield deactivation, Karn launches out into the quiet. "well Here we go again".. Pulling back on the levers, he catapults himself into Hyperspcae....

I will crush You!

"Yub! Yub!"

[Translation: If you want me to disarm, just say so. And I can sense what you're thinking. I have rabies. I gave them to the Jedi I bit. I am a progenator and will not die even as I cause others to die painfully, frothing at the mouth. If you eat me you will regret it.]

Willet draws his huge battle axe and puts it down, followed by the primative sling he used to knock Mathis out cold. Sighing, he even puts down the severed leg of Evan Blacksun which he planned to use to club future enemies to death.

"Wacha?"

[Translation: Now can you give me the power to draw the cold unmerciful viel of death over the accursed Jedi and send their doomed souls down into the utmost burning nether regions of hell to roast painfully for all time?]

za25wPx.jpg

he sat down as the ewok began pulling out weapons... "hmm..."

when the ewok set down the leg of the once jedi and asked the question, john's gaze went right over the ewok's shoulder to a group of stones...

as he asked, john's palm pointed towards the stones, as he lifted his arm, he lifted the stones...

"Yub! Yub!"

[Translation: I can sense a persons general attitudes, though I cannot read minds. They are for eating, not reading anyways, but if it is a skill that will aid my planned holocaust on Sullust, then so be it.]

Willet eyes the floating stones warily, remembering how that tricky Skywalker used the force to compel his people into following him. A cold pang of fear quickly passes by a towering. Focusing on the anger and driving compulsion to kill the Jedi and feast on their broken bodies, Willet bends his malice towards the stones.

For a brief moment something stirs. A tiny sense of movement is seen. Willet feels as if his anger has grabbed onto something substantial. Squeezing the stone like the neck of a newborn, Willet focuses hard, harder than anything he's done in his life. Raising it up unsteadily, the fuzzy Ewok sends the stone into the air a precious, hard fought inch. A jpy and elation of power sweeps over him. The stone plumets down as his concentration breaks.

" "

Willer immediately stops doing his Snoopy like happy dance and starts jumping up and down cursing.

za25wPx.jpg

the ewok stops his useless cursing...

unfortunately, finding the shield controls is more difficult, i do not know where they may be found... he thinks to himself...

the ewok stares blankly at john...

john points to the pile of weapons made by the ewok and pulls out the sith saber from the scabbard...

john's metallic blade shines with the glow of the sun as its few rays escape the dense atmosphere...

"Yub! Yub!"

[Translation: Very well then. We shall fight.]

Instead of reaching for a weapon, Willet's fist darts forward unexpectedly and nails johnskywalker hard- in the crotch, causing him to double over painfully. At that point a hard blow from the other fist crashes down on john's head, causing him to fall unconscious to the ground with a loud thump.

"Yub! Yub!"

[Translation: The moral of this story, suprise is sometimes the best weapon of all. Now, I'm getting hungry...]

Willet reaches over. Being a good guest, he doesn't bite john, but starts nibbling on Evan Blacksun's severed leg, taking a seat on the ground. Tearing through small chunks of flesh with his sharp white teeth, he finishes the meal and wraps the leg up for latter. Collecting his weapons, he sits down to wait, realizing knocking john out may not have been the best thing to do.

Two furry ears prick up.

" "

A sense of anger and hate manifests itself from the catacombs. A small grip of fear takes him, but the Ewok's nose twitches. Power. The power to kill. The power to end life lay down there. A twisted smile spreads across the blood stained teeth as the maniacally laughing Ewok heads into the catacombs to seek out the one who would train him in the dark arts.

za25wPx.jpg

OOC: thanks for the optimism BZ, if the newbies, like myself, had a little help, well then...

John's black out wore off... He stood up, infuriated, angry, and above all else with a throbbing area from the burns and impact to his crotch... Sensing the little prick of an ewok as he descended deeper and deeper into the catacombs... John took off looking for him...

After entering, he saw the little two-foot creton peering into the dark corners... With the force, he lobbed some of the rocks that lay across the ground and sent them whirling towards the ewok's head... After the impact drew blood and the foaming, infested saliva began to pool on the floor... John laughed, "Yes, i think surprise is quite good indeed..." With that he walked out of the catacombs and back to the swamps...

"Last **** time I greet guests... ****! My ****ing nuts hurt like hell... Damn that little worthless puke, ****!"

His conversation continued much in this fashion for quite some time... He threw the blade on to the floor and drew the lightsaber... As the pain subsided, he only grew angrier... He figured, when the ewok walked out again... Then, he was going to enact vengeance... "More fun to wait for later... Yes, indeed..." He smiled a sickeningly vile smile...

This is Barohm Zar, the Sith Master in charge along with a few others...we have been dispersed, and I have realized that the shortage of Sith Masters to train eager hopefuls is staggeringly low...it is with this that I have started a Shadow Academy of the Dark Arts...all at Aracoun Morion who wish to train need take their ships to Korriban and wait for me there...for when I return there, I will train you all as much as I can, to ensure that our order does not die out...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

John smiled at the message... "At last..." As the message fell away, John picked up his few remaining arms, the loaned lightsaber, the sith saber, and his two blasters...

He looked around, in search of Shadow's old A-wing... His carcass was among the ruins... "Poor fool..." he muttered as he walked over to the filth and found one of the two vibro axes, only one was still working... he then walked beyond the base ruins and over onto the other side of the planet where the little fighter remained intact somehow... He boarded it and took off the ground, as soon as he realized the shield was up... A message came through... "you are clear to go." He opened his eyes, "well thats pretty interesting..." He turned on the modified hyperdrive and blasted off, destination Korriban...

Waking up and bleeding, Willet feels the blood dripping down his forehead and falling to the floor. He sees the bloody rocks and the foam flecked pool where he was lying, senses the throbbing pain in his skull, and concludes that it was raining blood. Smiling happily Willet begins to savagely lick up the spilled blood, oblivious to the fact it was his own.

A sudden image fills his mind and a single name escapes his lips.

"Freedon Nadd?" Willet mouths.

Hefting his stained axe, Willet heads further in, drawn to a figure in the darkness. His senses pick up a strong feeling. Anger, hate. The force? Curiously the little ewok pads closer, coming into sight of the one he envisioned.

za25wPx.jpg

"Yub! Yub!"

[Translation: I wish to have the powers of the dark side at my command so I may make the skies weep with blood and the earth groan with the wieght of the dead as I, the Angel of Death sweep through the heavens. I wish to prove myself by killing your padawan and eating him as a afternoon snack.]

Unprovoked, the Ewok nails Anakin Malfoy square in the neck with a shot from his sling, causing him to choak and splutter, then charges at him with his battle axe raised to land a killing blow.

za25wPx.jpg

Anakinuses the force to begin breathing again.He sticks out his leg and kicks the ewok in the face. He then pics up the battleax and chops off both arms. He leaps to a place the ewok will never get to without the ai of the force. and since he has no training he wont get to him. He gets behind a boulder and uses the force to continuouslt make the ewok fall.

malfoy.jpg

The Ewok feels the cut into both arms, but smiles that his armor actually prevented any serious damage such as the loss of a limb. Willet uses his good aim with his sling to bank a stone off the wall and crash it hard into Anakin's head, causing him to tumble to the floor- hard and fall flat on his face, breaking his nose and causing several teeth to fall to the ground. Sore and bleeding himself, Willet leaps onto Anakin's back and savagely bites into the back of his neck, tearing into the jugular viens on both sides to cause massive blood loss as he loses what amounts to almost a pint and a half and more of his life's blood, his claws sinking deep into the apprentace's flesh.

The fuzzy Ewok drinks deeply of the delicious juice that flows forth, savoring the taste as much as the sense of impending death.

za25wPx.jpg