Aracoun Morion

Darth Heretic

anakin steps forward toward all the masters and knights."If I may voice my opinion." He ows to the Masters and knight then to Lord Heretic. "My Lord, why not just build some androids that look like the others. We send them to get the Jedi. And we can use the most powerful Sith here and if they need an example that it is us then AP, Sauron, and Hatred or any of us, will use the force and provide them with the example they want. Then if they use the vorus or capture us then we lose nothing." With that he steps back and baces himself for the pain that will follow.

malfoy.jpg

before the two could begin... shadow notices a sense of amusement... kind of odd, together they walk back into the room... they watch the live feed of jedi... neither one responds... all john does is raise an eyebrow...

he then hears the views of the others and thinks... he signals shadow, "back outside... let them ponder this unless you wish to voice a specific opinion..." he waits for his friend's ideas...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Raynuk shook his head*

"Replying wouldnt give them anything they didnt already have. They came here to infect us, they already have the coordinates of the planet. But even still, I do not like the idea of sending Hatred Sauron and AP. For all we know, this "Tau" person might do the same to them as he did to the Jedi..

And last I checked, werent the Jedi and ourselves allied to fight the CORE?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

as of now, a sense of intrigue and curiosity hit him... "never mind shadow, take a seat..." the two men sit down and begin to observe as the more experienced masters and knights begin to debate the possible plan of action...

he thinks and considers this, "well how about sending in actual men, those who are not too valuable, weaker sith in place of our stronger leaders... sent as representatives in their service... this way they do not see it as a ploy to fool them..." he then waits to see the reaction on the greater masters and knights... "if neccessary, my life is not one too valuable... i will volunteer, if this becomes the plan we choose to follow..." again he awaits their reaction... "as for force sensitivity, i already am incapable of sensing the force... i am slowly dying... after all, one life for the cause, is only one..."

The Dark Vengeance came out of hyperspace above the planet.

The pilot, now void of the force, could not sense the mass of Sith that was on the planet, all he could do was send a comm, requesting permission to land.

Ademus_Xafra.jpg

Skin against skin, blood and bone.

You're all by yourself, but you're not alone

You wanted in and now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Darth Sauron looked at his former master, then at the rest of the sith, "To accept this 'offer' would be a disgrace to the sith. We live to rule, not let others hand over the prizes."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

*All the standing around and talking was beggining to get to Bishop. They had been doing that for too long. Finally he spoke up again.*

"I apologize for my impatience, but we have been standing around far too long simply talking. Is that all we can do? This whole group and the prattle is starting to remind me of what the Jedi were like when I was with them. Talk is cheap. It's action that carries weight. Make a decision and lets do it. Vote... or decide however it is you masters need to make a decision."

*As he finished he looked back on the outburst with a slight amount of distain. He hadn't meant to come across so harshly or disrespectfully. Shaking his head only slightly at his thoughts, though it probably came across to the others as though he was shaking his head at them, he ignored the feeling. It was done and past, there was no reason to continue worrying about it.*

Bishop.jpg

He's right. Sauron is right. We all go to kill the CORE, and take what is rightfully ours. Do not send that broadband comm back, just get me that trace, Lord Hatred. Once I am able to get their location pinpointed, we all go, leaving behind only who we need to run the console.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

*Moving to the front of the line, Nadd gives a small bow.*

Lord Heretic, I am training this apprentice. He has proven to be more wise than I first gave him credit for. He will truly be a good and welcome addition to the Sith, provided I don't kill him in trianing, first.

*Turns to look at Malfoy with an approving nod.*

Good idea, just make sure that you don't talk out of turn, again.

well, since this seems like a wiser course of action... a combined, blitzkrieg attack... he sits to ponder... now if he only had the force to assist his attack, supposing he wasnt going to be left behind...

his hand under his chin... in thought... he turns to shadow to see his ideas...

Another comm comes in from Agent Xi. There is more effort put into the scrambling of the source, though it seems to have come from a fixed location on a planet.

"Have the mighty Sith reached an answer? Or do they spend all their time in talk, like the Jedi we have capture? We have given you a generous offer to save your heads. You should probably take it."

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

Sauron muted the comm, after pressing a few buttons on his holographic wrist thingy he looked up with a smile. Using the past progress Hatred had done on tracing the location, the mechonites used the current connection along with any thing unscrambled before and had traced the location, "Lord Hatred, it seems our old security systems on the Maw are still active, their location has been found...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

((Actually, that transmission came from the Jedi Temple on Ilum where Xi has the Jedi stashed and is waiting for your deligation, and no your old security systems are not active.))

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

finding his way out of the puzzling fortress that is AM, he breathes the heavy air... heavy though not full of the distinct egos of the "great" sith lords... he sits down to meditate in isolation... finally outside the infernal talking... his mumbling rambles on... far be it from me to offer a slight opinion, idea, or whatever... he laughs at the constant incompetence and utter uselessness... what have the "great" sith lords done... barely anything... other than AP's antidote... what else... nothing... he smiles... wow i really need a drink...

his thoughts continue to wander around accomplishing nothing... his focus, in the end, leads him, once again, to masochistic brute force... he strains himself and overexerts himself... the muscles tire out, he needed sleep... finding a nice spot outside, he collapses into a deep slumber...

OOC: Sorry for the OOC, but one, I never said you were on Maw, i was making a connenction between our active security system on Maw to help track you. Second, although the station's security systems may be disabled, Sauron always keeps tabs on his old home using sith technology, which was good enough to keep tabs on things back in the Old republic days....

IC: Sauron quietly stored the information into his own personal database for protection. After which he severed the comm channel seeing that the Sith had no more time for talks, "We should attack soon, all this talk is slowing us down...."

Edited by Guest

860910daer.jpg

*Raynuk's hands move slightly at his sides, and they brush over his lightsabers. He takes grasp of them, leaving them hanging from his belt. He smiled a little bit and looked around, getting antzy for the upcomming battle. He longed for the feeling of a fight, and was plenty ready. He looked over at Zar, and had to hold back a laugh. Even he was getting impatient of waiting.*

"I am ready..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: i apologize, but how do you push me against a wall if i am sleeping outside? hmm... whatever... i'll play along...

IC: when his body slipped down the wall, his first two steps involved loud cracks... oh wow, i havent cracked those in days... he thinks to himself... then he goes back to sit down...