Ilum

RaveN

Tares smiled, "It is no problem. I have found that sometimes its better to not be alone, than to be alone." He said with a small laugh.

An hour of work came to end as Tares inspected his new saber. A black shell over the exposed silver crystal. With a click, the saber came to life for the first time, "And thus a new one is born. How does your's work?"

tares.jpg

darla looked at her saber, it was beautiful...She couldnt believe shed actually constructed it. She was about to turn it on for the first time, then stopped and turned to Tares.

" Master will you check Ive linked everything up right for me before I turn it on? Im afraid I might blow my hand off or something."

Rannrsig.jpg

Darla took the saber back from Tares.

With a nervous simle she said"Here goes..."

Pressing the activation stud the saber came to life with a snap-hiss. The crimson light shining against Darla eyes as she stared at the glowing energy blade. A deep sense of accomplishment began to well up inside her. Her introduction to the jedi had been a bloody one,where she was forced to fight in a war she did not believe in. Now she was finally doing the things she had hoped to do as a jedi. Her own lightsaber...She could hardly believe it.

Her twirled the blad back and forth to get a feel for it. She pushed a switch and the blade lengthed, just as Tares hd told her it would....It was perfect.

"Im a little overwhelmed..." The awe was evidnet in Darlas voice. She snapped out her her amazed state and turned to her Master."So when do we get to try these out?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Tares smiled, "Once you decide what you wish to learn. Lightsaber training involved alot of self-study when learning the 7 seperate techniques. A master typically teaches the student Form I, which is the basics, but from then on the student can go into the more advanced forms. Now it is time for you to decide which form(s) you want to study. The forms are as follows:

Form II: The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II, advancing the precision of blade manipulation to its finest possible degree and producing the greatest dueling masters the galaxy had ever seen.

Form III: The third great saber discipline was first developed in response to the advancements of blaster technology in the galaxy. As these weapons spread widely into the hands of evil-doers, Jedi had to develop unique means of defending themselves. Over the centuries it has transcended to become a highly refined expression of non-aggressive Jedi philosophy. Form III maximizes defensive protection in a style characterized by tight, efficent movements that expose minimal target area compared to the relatively open styles of the other forms.

Form IV: Form IV is the most acrobatic Form, heavily emphasizing Jedi abilities to run, jump, and spin in phenomenal ways by using the force. Masters of Form IV incorperate all of the ways in which the force helps them go beyond what is physically possible.

Form V: During an Era when Jedi were called upon to more actively maintain the peace in the galaxy, Form V arose alongside Form IV to address a need for greater power among the Jedi. Jedi Masters who felt that Form III could be too passive developed Form V. Form V focuses on strength and lightsaber attack moves.

He continued, "Both Forms VI and VII are advanced forms, requiring the mastering of several forms. Personally I have found that studying more than one form increases understanding of saber combat, which is why I have worked towards mastering II, III, and some of V...."

tares.jpg

Tares smiled, "Very well, in that case lets get out of the freezing cold and head some place warmer."

Powering up the engines, Tares took off and entered orbit. After sending a short message to the council, he set course for Naboo and entered hyperspace.

OOC: [batman]To the Naboo thread Robin![/batman]

tares.jpg

*Keiran looked up at the icy mountains*

"Looks like a real vacation spot..."

*Keiran turned back to DJK and TLK*

"Yes master, I'll be back"

*Keiran walked away, flexing his hand the entire way. After 10 minutes, Keiran came upon the base of a mountain. Looking up, Keiran saw that he could not even see the peak of the mountain.*

"Looks fun..."

*Keiran began took one step up, then another, step by step Keiran began walking forward, looking for any caves that may have crystals inside. Keiran continued climbing until well past dusk. Finally after a couple hours, Keiran came across a damp cave. Standing at the entrace, Keiran looked inside.*

"Feels...alive..."

*Keiran took began walking into the cave and looked at the walls, Keiran saw many ancient symbols, depicting battle, sorrow, and pride.*

"This cave has a lot of history..."

*Keiran continued to venture into the cavern*

siggggy5ko.jpg

*Keiran rolled forward and picked up the lightsaber, as he came out of the roll he pressed the activation switch, a white saber burst out of the hilt.*

"Perfect"

*Keiran brought the lightsaber around into a defensive stance and looked at Vermillos*

"I will pay for joining the jedi? What have you done that is so much better? Sending simple death threats from afar? I will take my chances with the jedi"

siggggy5ko.jpg

*Keiran, laying on his back saw the spike headed towards his head. Closing his eyes, Keiran gathered the force around him and created a light bubble around himself, illuminating the cave with a white light, he then used the force and stopped the spike in mid-air.*

"You'll have to try better than that"

*Keiran sent the spike flying directly back at Vermillos, hurtling at him with the assistance of the force.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

*Keiran looked up and saw.... himself. The problem was, he looked different, much different. His skin was grey, he had black tatoos all over himself, his hair was died black and he held a red lightsaber in one hand and his old sniper rifle in the other.*

"Hello Keiran, do you know who I am?"

"Your... Me"

"Not entirely, I'm you if you delve from the path you're currently on"

"I'll never be like you"

"That's what they all say, but be careful, you never know what lies ahead"

*The image of Keiran's alter ego faded away. It left behind one single perfectly transparent crystal on the ground, the only light in the cave. Keiran picked up the crystal and examined it.*

"Amazing..."

*Keiran walked out of the cave, crystal in hand. After an hour of clambering his way down the mountain side, Keiran found DJK and TLK.*

"Master, I've found a crystal in the very back of the cave"

siggggy5ko.jpg

Tera-Lee looked at DJK. She shivered. "DJ, I have to get off this planet. I need to go to Naboo, or Coruscant." She shivered again. "There is no way, I would be able to go through birth on a planet like this. I've only got three more months. He/she could come early." She looked down at her sizable belly. I hope I'll become my previous weight after this! Tera sighed.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Tera sighed. "Sure....... I have no choice anyways......." She looked at Keiran, "Thank you." Dhan-Jaroe started talking to Keiran again about something, and TLK zoned out. She started humming a song that her old nurse used to sing to her and her sister. Poor Creiga. I miss her so. I miss Di too.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...