Ilum

RaveN

*Ciagyoel continued to walk.*

Maybe the Sith will come out of this trance and destroy the Jedi...I can feel him...we are approaching the site evermore...then I can do what I came here to do...

*He kept walking, one hand holding his cloak to his face tighter to shield himself from the wind.*

ciagyoel.jpg

*JGoD kept her eyes forward as they continued to walk keeping her hand near her sabre just in case... trust was one thing.. but it only went so far. She stopped in front of a large cliff of ice and looked to her left and right before turning and walking along the edge to the right, assuming the others would follow. Finally she stopped in front of a barely visible opening in the cliff.. the entrance to a vast cave system... this was indeed the right one. Memories forced themselves to the forefront of her mind until she had to fight to keep herself standing.. she wanted to cry out that she could not go on.. but she schooled her features to hide any emotion.. and after a few brief moments she managed it. She looked at the other two, her face now impassive, and with some effort she spoke, though her words felt choked and harsh on her tongue.*

"He's in here..."

*It was all she dared manage as she turned from the two once again to slip through the narrow entrance into the caves.*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*She pressed on through the winding caves, worries surfacing as they neared the spot where she had left him. Would he recognize her now that she had a new body? Would he still love her? She forced herself not to think about it as she turned another corner... this was the passage... almost there...*

Amazing...even as the man is dead I can still feel his presence growing stronger...his spirit is strong..and that woman's mind is flooded with thoughts...I wonder...

*He attempted to make an attempt to read her mind.*

No...that's not right...her thoughts are her own...keep walking...

*They continued, he was growing weary, but did not let it show. It was time to make history.*

ciagyoel.jpg

*Raynuk walked on calmly through the caves, sencing JGoD's increasing emotions as they traveled farther. His mind however, was too wrapped up in how his apprentice had changed and become more...nasty towards Raynuk than before. The change had been so sudden that it nearly threw Raynuk of guard. But his apprentice, despite what alterior plans he had, was going to bring back one of the most famous Sith of all times. Just then, he felt a spike in JGoD's emotions. Raynuk looked up, and was almost taken back by the sight.

There Zar was, frozen into the wall like some ancient Caveman who had become unlucky. He stepped over beside JGoD and sent a small twinge of comfort towards her as he turned to watch his Apprentice*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Wow..."

*Ciagyoel muttered the last statement under his breath as he looked up to the man in front of him, encased in solid ice, much like carbonite...except he was dead, only a lingering memory in the eyes of a sith.*

I would have gotten a zabrak body...but they are too few and too ferocious to be found...this will do...

*Before starting, Ciagyoel turned to the two behind him.*

"You will have to trust me one step further...I need both of you to leave this cave...completely...go back to your ships...I shall emerge within a few days...trust me..."

ciagyoel.jpg

The BlackHawk landed on the ice surface of Ilum, its engines calming down at it layed to rest. From the loading ramp emerged Sauron, waiting for someone, or something....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

As the shuttle touched down on the snow covered planet, the landing ramp slowly lower to the ground. Dressed in a scarlet velvet gown, with black velvet cloak, Midnight desended the ramp.

Standing in the snow and wind, she paid no attention as her hair whipped around her face. She stood and waited for the one. He would find her...

midnight_rose.jpg

*there were more here now... Oh gods.. what have i done?... she glared at Ciagyoel as he made his next demand...*

"No... after all this you ask me to leave with such a vague explanation, and just accept it? You have some nerve... how dare you... how dare you."

*She was on the edge of pulling out her sabre... anger returning... and the memories flashed before her eyes again... I will return... She looked up at Ciagyoel and Raynuk... both looking at her strangely, she must have looked insane... but she didn't see them, she saw him... no, don't think so much she told herself... she turned from them both of them and began to walk down the dark passage in a daze, willing herself not to turn around and run back. Outside in the sunlight once again she sank to her knees and just sat... memories ebbing away, she willed her tears to finally fall... but they seemed intent on disappointing her and her eyes and cheeks remained dry.*

*Ciagyoel watched as both Raynuk and JGoD left. He immediately set to work, concentrating on the force and raw dark side energy to heat up the ice and dethaw Lord Zar from his icy tomb. Hours past, and small droplets of water started to nest on the ground in front of him.*

OOC: Sorry I removed you Brian, but I just need to post the starting of this and you were with your brother...and I was bored...so yea

ciagyoel.jpg

OOC: No problemo

IC:

*Raynuk nodded. Despite Ciagyoel's change in mood, Raynuk trusted him. He turned to JGoD and motioned her to go ahead of him. He followed her close behind, keeping aware of what she was thinking, all trying to calm her eratic emotions in the Force. When they reached the surface and returned to the whipping wind and cold, Raynuk pulled a small device from his pocket, and within a minute, his ship touched down fifteen feet away. He opened the ship and walked over towards it, planning on seeking refuge inside the ship. As he walked up the ramp, he stopped and looked at JGoD, just standing there looking back down towards the caves. She was practicly shivering, so he called out to her*

"Hey...dont worry. Now come on, it's a lot warmer inside my ship than it is out here"

1fE1uLv.png

*JGoD was shaken from her revarie and looked up at Raynuk, startled. She nodded silently and walked to meet Raynuk at his ship. The farther away she got, the more she saw just how weak she had been, and she hated herself for it. Soon... her worst fears, or her greatest dreams would all be realized soon... and either way, at least it would be over... she would be rid of the weakness, if not the sorrow. She looked up and Raynuk and managed a half smile.*

"Thank you"

*he closed the ship and sat down on a couch he had installed in his ship. He sighed and let his head drop back.*

"Hey, least I could do after I dragged you back here"

*He lifted his head looking at her*

"You ok? I know it was hard for you to go back down there and see him. And I know your worried about what he will think of the new 'you'. But I dont think he will have much choice, dont forget, hes getting a new body as well..."

1fE1uLv.png

Sauron waited for a few minutes. Standing there in the snow. The force speared into him, giving him a clear view of the surface. There she was, a girl with just as much looks as she did smarts. If Sauron wasnt as experienced as he was, and wasnt 50 he may have tried to get a date with her. But in the darkside, the only love a true darkside knows is the love the darkside gives.

He walked for hours to her location, coming in from the back he landed the BlackHawk by remote a few miles away. As he steped up his boot crunched into the snow, "Midnight...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

She had felt him approaching, and did not turn upon hearing her name. She waited as he moved closer to her. He said her name again and she lifted her head. Looking into his eyes, she spoke softly.

"You are Sauron? Crimson Morpheous is expecting you. Let us go."

Turning, she heads back to the ship, assending the ramp. Before she enters, she turns back to Sauron. "You may link your ship to this one nav. comp. if you wish. Follow me, we do not want to keep Crimson waiting."

With that Midnight disappeared into the ship.

midnight_rose.jpg

*Caigyoel looked at the man before him after many hours of eternal concentration on the blocks of ice in front of him. He stood up and pulled the man with a crunch of the ice around the frozen body. With little force, he had pried off the Sith Lord from an icy and hasty burial and watched carefully as he laid the corpse down on the ground next to him.*

So this is Barohm Zar...

*He ran his fingers along the body, feeling the battle wounds from a fight that had made the man before him fight to the death.*

Who did this to you? Gods...it is time to begin...

*He removed from his robes a small jar that he opened and set beside Barohm Zar's body. The jar was jet black, and cool looking that he could see his reflection in it. He sat and tried to remember those words he had read in the book about spirit transfering...and suddenly started speaking in a tongue not his own, and in ways not his own.*

In all my 200 years in these worlds, I have never thought I'd be doing something like this...what are the words I am speaking...what are they?

*Ciagyoel continued. The wind in the cave seemed to have cancelled out with the warmth he had created and he felt a little bit warmer. His robes had stopped floating around and had settled down to nest in the snow.*

My god...why be buried in a place like this??

*Little by little, he could feel a change in the atmosphere in the room. The body in front of him started to shake and then it floated. It floated slowly in the air and stood in front of him. The eyes opened up viciously and he could hear a low growl in the man. A white spirit arose from his skull and broke out, splattering bone and whatever blood left everywhere around him. The spirit stood there as the body, completely depossessed fell onto the ground with a thud that crunched the ice below. The spirit looked restlessly around the room and turned to look and Ciagyoel, and almost appeared as if it was going to speak.*

ciagyoel.jpg

"Times have changed...and it is time for you to rise from the ashes and rebuild us...they prance around not knowing what true power is...but you shall restore that...come...I have you a new body for you to walk on this proud earth...and there are many who have heard you would return that would like to see it..."

*He beckoned with the open jar.*

"Please...go inside...before your spirits shred from this visible plane forever..."

ciagyoel.jpg

*She shook her head.*

"I havn't forgotten... but so much has happened, everything has changed. We all have parts to play now, those of us who still remember the old ways... and I just don't see how it could ever be the same. You can never go back..."

*She paused and let out an exasperated sigh as an annoying little voice in the back of her head whispered But would you really want to if you could? Perhaps the future would be better than the past...*

"Well anyway, in spite of it all, I am glad you 'dragged' me back here... always better to face things head on, dispose of any lingering weakness... besides... it was high time I exposed myself to the world of the living once again..."

*Raynuk nodded, then his head snapped up as he looked seemingly through his ship towards the Caves. His eyes narrowed slightly, then closed fully as he seemed to be basking in some strange light. He opened his eyes and turned to JGoD*

"I think...Zar is free of his old body.. I felt his presence like a Cinderblock hitting me in the forhead, then it jsut, dissapeared, seemed to spread out itno the rest of the nothingness out here..."

1fE1uLv.png

*Ciagyoel beckoned once again with the jar, and with a reluctant sigh the spirit flew in as he capped up the jar.*

"There..."

*He unveiled the new corpse and set it down. It was spiritless...only a cage that carried stasis locked midichlorians and blood within its walls. Ciagyoel went through the encantation process that would rid the body of fallacies and prepare itself to be reinhabitied.*

ciagyoel.jpg

*Ciagyoel felt his mind wander as he continued to speak. The Sith spirit jar had started floating on its own into the air, and had opened, releasing the spirit of Barohm Zar as it flew. A small hole opened up in the face of hte body before him -- of the man he had killed on Coruscant. He watched as the spirit was sucked into the body as if it was a vacuum. The light was getting brighter inside and he could feel the presence of the living Barohm Zar in the force. He covered his eyes and kept speaking, keeping his head down at an angle so he could see what was hapenning. Suddenly, the body closed up, and the spirit was gone. A violent shockwave came after as he felt himself getting pushed by a gust of wind and light against the wall with a thud.*

*And then his world went black.*

ciagyoel.jpg

*Ciagyoel awoke what seemed hours later and looked around bewildered. Nothing was in the room save the body of the original Barohm Zar. He looked on the ground.*

Where???

*And then he looked up and saw the back of the ressurrected Sith Lord. He gasped as the man turned fully around with a smirk on his face.*

ciagyoel.jpg