Naboo

RaveN

The Fire's Passion landed on the landing pad to the base. Induran stepped out, punched in the code to let down the security systems, and went into the base. She got out some nerf medallions and Tatooinian blue milk that she had picked up and put the medallions on to cook. When they were done, she poured the milk.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

Myth landed on Naboo. Standing at the base of her ships ramp, she stared in awe at the construction before her. It was a great base. It gave off the feeling of... home.

Wandering through she found Indy.

"This place is amazing. I can't wait to get things started."

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty

"Thanks! Here, have a seat." Indy pulled out a chair for her friend and gave her some food.

"Alright...so let's talk about new members to the Death Strikers. Do you want to set limits on who and how many join? Is membership going to be on special invitation only?"

amipaint2.jpg

Myth tasted the food in front of her as she thought on the question.

"We should get anyone we can atm. But as to what they will do... that will depend on their skills. We should tests for them. Anyone who manages to defend and fight using the tools around them shall become a Death Striker. But we will also need pilots, cooks, information gatherers, anyone good with technology... splicers and such. It'll be a big recruitment drive."

Myth took another bite of food before she continued on. "Invitations can go out to anyone who is good. but if someone walks in the door... well, they may have to be trained and tested. But we won't turn them away without reason. Everyone can be used... one way or another."

Myth2010.jpg

JNet Royalty

"well, we'll ask people specifically first, to get the initial numbers. Anyone who isn't already part of some group should do well. General advertising as well. We might put up a few messages in public places. That might grab some of the attention..."

View.asp?ImageID=521

"Curiosity can also be our ally. I'm getting some pics done up properly for the Death strikers. But for now, we'll see if anyone bites on this one."

Myth stopped as a thought struck her. "I wonder if my old friend is still running his club. That would be a great place to pick up potential strikers. I'll have to get in touch with him. But if we can get Fight Club aligned with us, that would be great. And one more thing...

... Did you remember to install a disco room???"

Myth2010.jpg

JNet Royalty

"That sounds like a good idea, Myth," Indy says. "And yes, I have a disco room, but I haven't gotten a disco ball yet."

{{((OCC: I like the picture. Where are you going to put it up?))}}

amipaint2.jpg

"Sounds good, Myth. We'll make sure to pick up a disco ball while we're out. Let's head to the Galactic Gunshop. I've heard that we might be able to find some good candidates for a our group there," Indy said, standing up.

"I'll see you there!"

The Fire's Passion warmed up and then took off, headed towards the Galactic Gunshop.

amipaint2.jpg

From space, the jedi fighter of Tares exited hyperspace. Gracefully, the fighter made its way down to Tares' private retreat in the hill country.

From there, the Jedi master made his way into the Villa, and soon entered a hidden passage leading deep into the cavern's of Naboo's crust. An hour's journey led him all the way into a massive hanger, holding the water out with the common protective naboo bubble.

In the center of the hanger was a large, heavily armed and rather sleek star-ship. From the trained eye, one could tell this ship hadn't seen the light of day for awhile now.

Stepping onto the main deck of the four deck ship, Tares entered the bridge and began to power the main systems on-line.

From the peace of the planes above, erupted the sounds of twin massive engines coming alive. From under the surface, The Rector blasted off and headed for space.

tares.jpg

From hyperspace came a convoy of various small ships. The small convoy slid down towards the surface of the green and blue planet of Naboo.

In a secluded part of one of the many forests on the surface, the convoy landed. As the crewmen prepared all the vast repair equipment, Drake exited his ship and entered a bongo, awaiting his companions....

Concord Enterprises"The wave of the future, is here today."

* A X-wing came from hyper space with the ships and landed on Naboo. Jouste hped out and landed into the moiste ground. He stood up. More men came to his ship and began to check monifications.*

" Make sure my ship is excelent condition."

* He walked over to drake and took his helmate off.*

" Hello sir. "

Jouste_Lafeem2.jpg

Ripley piloted the large supply ship down with ease and finesse. she hadnt lost her touch, she was still a skillful pilot. Once the ship touched down near the rest of the convoy Ripley left the cockpit and headed to one of the landing ramps.

Naboo had a pleaseant atmostphere and she no-longer needed the thick fur coat she had worn on Hoth. As she walked down the ramp she found the planet pleasant and emidiately liked the place. She took of her waist coat and enjoyed the pleasant breeze and warm sun. Around her the droid and crew were busily sorting out the supplies in the cargo hold.

Ripley soon found Drake and Jouste.

"I can see why this place would be perfect."She said smiling.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Here to help restore justice and freedom to the galaxy

--Comm to Jouste, Ripley and Drake--

"Thank you for the message Jouste. Yes, the mission was a success, there are no more imperials left on Almania. I'm considering executing another mission but I need Drake's permission. Drake, can we execute a mission to liberate Mon Calamari and help the survivors of the imperial attack that had occured there?"

flash.jpg

Ripley turned to Jouste.

"I had a pleasant trip, thank you. I was nice to be behind the controls of a starship again."

A message came in from Flash. Good news, everything had gone fine.

Things are definately looking up.... Ripley thought to herself. Our first planet liberated from the imperials.

Flash's message sent a snese of pride through Ripley. It felf good to be a part of the rebellion. She couldnt help but smile to herself as she heard the message.

RipleysigArt.jpg

"Im just happy to hear the good. The way things have been going for the rebellion over the past few months have been dismal. It's good to see us finally serving our pourpose and helping to restore freedom. Things are fianlly looking up for us."

a wide grin still covered Ripley's face. Flash's message was the best news she had heard in a while.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Ripley stopped smiling and began to think about the situation at hand. They had a large task ahead of them. What they built here would be the cammand center for the entire Rebellion. It would be the foundations of all there futures. The future freedom of the galaxy itself.

It seemed like a daunting task, but would also be a labour of love. Ripley wasnt afraid of hard work, not at all. The thing that was trubling her was where to begin.

Rome wasnt built in a day...The phrase came to Ripley's mind. A distant fractured memory from a time long ago. Whatever it meant it felt fitting for the situation.

She turned to Drake her mind now fixed on tthe task at hand.

"So, where do we begin?"

It was a rather vague question, but Ripley wasnt clear on how to go about beginning such a large project.

RipleysigArt.jpg

* Jouste smiled.*

" Thank you sir. I shall get going now."

* With that Jouste walked over to the door leading out and jumped out. On his way down he pulled his wrist and type some code into his com. Moments later his ship apeared below him with the cokpit opend. Jouste landed in softly and seted off to hoth. He left the planet and was on his way.*

Jouste_Lafeem2.jpg

----Comm to Ripley and Drake----

The 4 of us, Me, Rinnian, Jouste and Warren have just completed a simulation of a ground-level insertion mission. It was actually more like a terrorist attack as the mission ended up in bringing down the shields of Coruscant. I think it was a successful experiment to see if terrorist-type tactics would work. Also, Rinnian showed excellent leadership on the ground throughout the mission. All of us on Hoth eagerly await your reply and seeing the both of you safe again.

----End Message----

flash.jpg

After hearing the message Drake smiled, "We begin by restoring the site." He said as the Bongo pulled up into a massive cavern. Infront of them the glowing purple gungan shields shined brightly.

Landing the vessel inside the abandoned base, Drake stepped out of the Bongo and onto the main deck, "This was once a joint project of the Naboo and Gungans. Sadly the base was abandoned several years ago, until now...."

"Well it's good news for us that this place got left behind." Ripley smiled.

She began to walk around the place and take everything in. It was an impressive structure, she had never seen an underwater base like this. With a little work they could really make something of this place. It's location was an ideal place to set up their headquarters.

"It's definately the right place." Ripley commented turning back to Drake. "We'll have to find a vehicle to get the repair droids over here, after that it should be clear sailing."

Ripley was very impressed.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Looking over, Drake noticed several vessels following their lead into the base. As the sub-aquadic ships landed, base personel and droids poored out by the dozens. Soon work began on restoring this priceless gem to the Alliance....

"Well its looks like you've got everything under control. Im impressed."

Ripley looked around as the workers and droids began their job of restoring the underwater base to working order. She felt a little obsolete, there didnt seem much for her to do.

"I hate to be standing around with all this work going on, is there anything I can do?" she asked Drake.

RipleysigArt.jpg

Drake nodded, "I'll go work on the main generator with a couple teams. Go check out whats left of the old base defenses like the turrets and what not and begin installing new ones where we need them."