Byss

Darth Heretic

((GRRRRRR, Byss has NO HANGER...will you people stop adding to my academy that isn't there. And would you all mind reading about the academy and the fact that it is underground. GRRRRRRRRRR.))

IC: Tarrian looked at young Viano and smiled as she remembered his father and decided what to do with him. She called in a slave and stood up. "Viano, this slave is yours...do not leave this room until he is gone."

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her wondering how he would interperet that statement. Tarrian stopped in the hall of the temple and stood there with a scowl on her face as she felt the familiar presense.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Viano watched as Tarrian left the room and he looked at the slave in front of him.

"How did you get here...captured? wandering? You have no reason to live. No destiny...no purpose..." His attention totally focused on the slave, he continued. "The living force has no use for something like you...your family will forget you soon, as you die the most incredible death you will ever experience...lucky for you, you only die once...but, I will make sure to bring you to the verge of death more than once, so you can relive the pain and anguish and leave those as your last memories...cherish what happy moments you have experienced in your lifetime, slave, for tonight, you will wish you had never been born."

Viano smiled and walked over to the slave, looking at it intently, watching the fear in its eyes. Moments later, the slave was on the ground coughing, Viano had just dealt a swift kick into the slave's windpipe. He watched as already, blood began to drip on the stones and the slave hung its head over coughing and coughing, trying to breath.

"Oh holy night...."

Viano kicked again.

viano.jpg

*Bishop's heals stung the stone with heavy metallic clicks as he decended into the ground with Malvagio. The close walls reverberated the steps like the sounds of shaking chains. His hands were not clasped delicately behind his back as Malvagio's were. They swung with each stride, revealed now that the cloak which had once hidden his body had been discarded aboard his ship. He was limited now to the clothes he wore strapped tight to his legs chest and arm. His right arm glinted dully in the lights they passed, the limb revealed in full. With intense purpouse, his blind eyes stared straight forward.

His loose, matted, greying hair swirled behind him in the stagnant air when the pair turned the corner into the temple's hall where Tarrian stood. Stopping momentarily in the hall, the two turned towards and approached the academy's matron.*

Bishop.jpg

A few hours later, the man in front of him was in the fetal position, clutching himself tightly on the stone temple floor. Viano looked at him. The man was bleeding from almost every location on his body and his clothes were more or less badly torn.

"Pathetic...it's done."

Viano put out his hands and kneeled to the ground, firmly placing both palms around the slave's skull. He closed his eyes and let the anger of the Sith to fill his soul and channel itself through his body. In his mind, he visualized crushing the man's skull but releasing so much energy that somehow the man's body in front of him disintegrated completely.

He could feel the bone crush underneath his touch, the man did not even scream. Viano looked at him. He had kicked, batterred, thrown, cut, and gagged the slave. It was time for him to go.

Viano could feel the skull in his hands crumple slowly and then with a loud and sickening pop, it collapsed in his hands and blood and brains leaked all over the floor. He stopped.

"I have a better idea..."

He removed a sharp knife from within his robes and began to work on the slave's body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many hours passed and pretty soon the slave was gone. Viano stood there with his knife dripping with fresh blood. He licked the edge of the knife with his tongue to clean it off and put it back in his robes.

What had hapenned to the slave? Viano looked closely around the room to make sure that the bits and pieces of the slave's body were concealed neatly within the stone walls of the room he was now confined in.

The slave had now become a permanent addition to the temple.

viano.jpg

Tarrian crossed her arms over her chest and waited for them to come and meet her. She kept her senses on her apprentice in the other room and his progress. He had failed to complete the task as she had hoped, but that was okay...his inventiveness more then made up for it, and she would have to see if she could get him to thirst for the taste of the blood literally later.

Taidan went back to his room, watching the walls. They seemed to be made of black obsidian, or some other dark rock. In truth the blue Twi'lek did not care what the walls were made out of, but he still scanned them constantly for a secrete catch or panel. He did not want to be caught unaware if they sent a few droids into his room.

He casualy sat down on his bed, gingerly drawing his blaster and hiding it under the pillow. Taidan layed down then, his right hand underneath the pillow and close to the deadly weapon. He felt fatigue take over his body and drifted into a light but troubled sleep.

"Give me the storm of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."- Robert Ingersoll

The blue twi'lek awoke from his tortured dreams with a start, covered in a cold sweat of fear. He smiled to mask his emotions and chuckled slightly, though he was berating himself on the inside to stop having those dreams. He smiled as he walked over to his footchest, opening it he took out a fresh set of clothing and changed.

Taidan then went down into the training room, he smirked to himself as he casualy picked up a double bladed stun saber. He ignighted both ends, his dancer's body began to stretch as he worked himself hard. Soon he was hardly distinguishable from the ruby color of his blade, he was moving it so quickly that it was hard to tell where he was.

The twi'lek began to move around, slow,ly at first but then faster. He stopped moving suddenly and took a few deep breaths. His once white clothing was burned in several places, he had ignored his pain as the blade had hit him several times.

"Give me the storm of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."- Robert Ingersoll

"Hello again, Tarrian. The academy looks marvelous. Surely, great things will come from the students here."

The smile Malvagio produced faded as quickly as before while he turned his head to admire the setting. His gaze found her again and he shifted into a more comfortable stance. The board clasped in his right hand rubbed lightly against his clothes and found another resting place at his side.

"If you don't mind, how are the students getting along? How many have you allready aquired?"

Malvagio.jpg

"Decent, for a first attempt. Give into your anger, but do not allow it to consume you. Focus energy, and try again."

Jareth waited for his apprentice to lift himself from the ground, and try once more.

Tarrian just stared at the urchen for a bit and directed her answer to Bishop. "There are currently four students here that still require masters, and then there is my own apprentice as well as Jareth and his apprentice." She took a few steps away from them, still keeping them in her line of sight. "The slaves do well here, and we have only lost a few for training exercises."

*With his feet planted firmly in place, only Bishop's head moved slightly around on its axis as Tarrian walked. His gaze lagged a bit behind her body and tipped down ever so slightly. He crossed his arms almost delicately as she moved, as though waiting for her to finish her walk before speaking.*

"There are many slaves waiting to be taken in many places, Tarrian."

Bishop.jpg

Xentar decided to go to the work out room to see if there was someone he could fight. When he arrived he took a stun saber off the rack. It felt good in his hands, and there was power and desire in the design of the hilt.

He watched another hopeful burn himself with his double-blade. Xentar approached him, "We will fight, and you will fall to my blade."

He activated his single blade. He moved into an aggressive stance, saber held high on his right side near his head. His strokes would be powerful, if not swift, and interesting way to fight one who moved so fast.

But again he had something to prove. He could be a Sith. He would be a Sith. And he would be powerful.

XentarSig2-1.png

The Twi'lek took a deep breath as he turned to face Xentar, staring past the two crimson blades and into his opponets eyes. There was a smile on his face but underneath this mask of freindlyness lay nothing but anger and hate. "My name is Taidan Kush'anis, and neither of us will fall."

Taidan held his blade diagonaly in front of him, the smirk gone as all of his scences were concentrated on the fight ahead of him. He looked intimidating standing there, his mask gone as his anger burned through his eyes. He struck with the underside of the blade in a lightening fast movement, taunting his opponet as it burned into his leg.

Taidan moved his body with the blade and was now to the side of Xentar, "Why must we fight like this? Surely we will both be near equals in the future?" His ever muscle was tensed to deflect the blade.

Piro Ritt landed and exited his ship, The Black Hawk, on the surface of Byss in search of a Sith Hopeful that he could take under his wing and teach the ways of the Darkside. He saw one person sitting in the cockpit of their X-Wing, he approached the man and entered his mind through the Force to easily discover his name.

"You their, my name is Piro Ritt. I am a Dark Lord of the Sith and I would like you to become my apprentice. Do you accepet, Darth Revan?

Piro paused for a moment, he could tell the oung man wanted to be trained in the ways of the Darkside, and he could tell that he was waiting for someone to take him under their wing.

((OOC: Uh...No you don't piro ritt...first there are others that have been here longer....and you don't get to pick your apprentice.))

IC: Tarrian stood and stared at Bishop. His comment made absolutely no sense whatsoever....She could feel the new apprentice, and sent a quick comm to Jareth to go and meet him and get him settled. she also felt the new lord arrive in need of an apprentice. Xentar would be the next to go.

"We must fight to make us stronger," Xentar answered, "And besides, these are just stun sabers. They won't kill us or anything."

He struck feircely at Taiden, who parried the blow with seeming ease. Xentar continued to attack repeatedly, but Taiden stopped them with difficulty. He used the Force, his power, to aid his movements and make him a little faster. It was just about all he could do with the Force now, but it was something.

As his speed increased, so did the difficulty Taiden was having to stop the attacks from connecting. But getting nowhere, Xentar bowed slightly and took a defensive position. He needed to see this man's offensive capabilities.

XentarSig2-1.png

Taidan looked at this Sith with some degree of respect, he bacame somewhat faster during the fight but now was in a defensive stance. The Twi'lek analyzed(sp?) this stranger's movements and decided Xentar should be easy to beat as long as he used fast strikes.

He stared at Xentar and moved quickly with one of his blades as if to attack, predictable Xentar tried to block but then the Twi'lek brought up the other blade in a spin. The crimson beam of light was at his oponets neck while Xentar's saber was at his groin. Taidan backed off for a moment and so did Xentar.

Taidan went on a very agressive offensive then, spinning around Xentar with ease while using all of his body to help attack. He punched, kicked, and even headbutted at times to gain an advantage.

Xentar had to move very quickly to block Taiden's double-edged attacks. But it could be done. As the man lashed out with a kick, Xentar leapt over it and continued the jump to land several feet backwards. Taiden's next swing was under range.

Xentar Kentam watched the moves of the man before him and found a weakness. He moved back forward into range after a brief pause on both sides. He ducked under a swing and rolled aside, making Taiden's next flurry a series of misses.

Hecame up on one knee and gave a solid whack to the other hopeful's back just above the waistline. The stun energy coarsed through Taiden's body and he fell limp for a few seconds. Xentar bowed as the man struggled to get up, fighting the energy that disallowed it.

XentarSig2-1.png

"Have you heard of the planet Abra, Tarrian? I sent Raynuk there some time ago, but he has not reported back. Probably lost in the jungles. For now, another Sith waits there for our arrival."

*Bishop, still, had not moved to face her other than a slight tilt of his head in her direction.*

Bishop.jpg

****comm to bishop****

"Urgent, Endor has been fortified by Ewok Socialasts, calling selves UEER apparently. Am on station right now, Sith temple not functional, destroyed in my absence, will avenge this, if you do come then stay in the radius of these coordinates" Co-ordinates pop-up "A-A guns mostly out in this area. If you want I will either kill the UEER commander, stand down, make piece, it is your whim and I will follow it. Don't worry about not finding co-ordinates, you'll see the burnt down forest area. My bad. Awaiting answer" ****come end*****

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Malvagio seemed to be waiting for Bishop to finish when he began his sentence right where the Dark Lord left off.

"It is also home to some very special crystals buried deep in the planet's crust. A race of miniture people live their, the 'guardians' of these crystals if you will. They will be easy to break and will provide your pupils with an excellent opportunity to test more than their physical skills of corruption."

He had been turning to face Tarrian, and stopped now, looking directly at her.

"It is the Bishop's wishes that you gather the apprentices and instructors of this school, and take them to Abra. There we will begin the construction of a temple and the arduous task of mining the dark side crystals. The initiates will learn a valuable lesson in getting what they want through 'diplomacy' as they bend the native races to the will of the Sith, as well as their sense of place in the order they wish to join."

Malvagio.jpg

As the blue twi'lek struggled to his feet he glared at his opponet. He could feel his rage making his power grown tenfold. The very young Sith now experience the Force for the first time, as if everything around him became slow. He began to twirl his lightsaber faster and faster around his body until he could not be seen at all.

Taidan lept to attack Xentar, around 2 dozen blows landing before the other Sith could raise a defence. Taidan did not stop though, he kept pressing his advantage with a seeming glee. He felt the boiling rage inside of him grow... his mind kept repeating to himself, "What if HE killed your father?" This horrid question made his attacks faster and harder.

Piro turned away from Revan, he felt that he would not be very well suited at training that particular Sith Hopeful, yet he felt one that was very peculiar to him, Xentar Kentam. He had noticed him fighting a twi'lek and then became unconsious. Piro picked him up off the ground and sat him down on the ground.

"Xentar, Xentar Kentam."

The young man abruptly woke up and stood up violently, Piro followed.

"Xentar, are you ready to becaome a Sith Apprentice..."

Piro paused for a few seconds, then began to speak again.

"...to me?"

Piro's red and black Mandalorian armor was hidden under his priest cloak, he had the the helmet and jetpack in his X-wing, at his waist were four seperate lightsabers, each specially made to Piro's preferences, extendable blade that could reach six feet, power adjusters, and the power to channel his Force energy into the weapon. All of these feats were made possible by the use of three crystals in each weapon.

"Well, are you ready, or not?"

Xentar's conciousness came startlingly fast. He found himself before a Sith Lord. The man was medium height, strongly built, and obviously powerful physically and through the Force.

"Yes, Master Ritt. I am ready to become the Sith I was meant to be," he answered surely, his voice not wavering in the slightest. He smiled. Finally a Master who would bring him to power.

He stood awaiting an answer, smiling darkly. He had recieved a Master quicker than he might have expected. They must have a reliable system in place...not like the Jedi, who picked their apprentices by liking them enough.

He just hoped Piro would teach him everything he needed to know--not just enough to get him past the trials--if the Sith had trials. He wasn't sure, but was confident nothing would hold him back from his destiny, whatever it was.

XentarSig2-1.png

Piro heard the young man's thoughts, and replied to the youth.

"Yes I will teach you all that you need to know, and yes, we do have trials, but much different from that of the Jedi. For now we will head to Mimban, where I was trained."

Piro headed for his ship, it had two seats, but one of them was full of his possesions.

"And by the way, you need to learn to hide your thoughts from others, making it so you won't be foiled in battle, and there is no need to call me Master Ritt, just call me Piro or Master Piro, if you prefer. Do you have a ship? If you don't, you're gonna have to ride in mine, but you'll have a lap full of cargo."

Piro then noticed some ships lying around, none of them had anything of value in them.

"Never mind, if you don't have a ship, just take one of those, nobody's using them, at least at this moment."