Byss

Darth Heretic

Xentar Kentam awoke on the floor. He had lost to the female Givin. He felt better now, having recieved rest since his hanging. He felt good. He stood up and found a Sith Lord waiting for him. It was Darth Impious.

Xentar approached him and asked, "Can I help you, Master Sith?"

XentarSig2-1.png

Rocketblaze looked right at Fatal Raven and spoke without hesitation.

"Unless they serve poontang pie here, then no. You, however, can feel free to get yourself a warm glass of 'SHUT THE HELL UP' and sit down. That's right, know your role... and SHUT your MOUTH! Now be a good boy before Rocketblaze has to take his boot, turn it sideways, and... You don't wanna know the rest, just be a good boy."

RB watched for a reaction from his new apprentice. He had to judge what type of person this was, and how to best approach his training. With any luck, the guy would have some sense.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

The Too Close came out of hyperspace near the Byss system and continued on sublight drives onto the planets surface. He lowered the ship down and stepped out of it. He dusted off his white robes, casualy checking to see if his vibroknife was still in its wristsheath.

"Give me the storm of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."- Robert Ingersoll

"I surely will gulp down that..." Raven caught himself, and backed up.

He didn't want to say another word, or that boot would be half way up his ass.

Pain, we no need to take this route, Raven.

He kept backing up, and into the nearest wall and sat down.

Ah, that's what I did wrong.

It suddenly clicked, Raven acted as he was Jedi. He didn't apply that Bad-ass look. He needed to start.

"Hey, smart-ass want to give me some of that drink?"

Raven glimed in laughter, only to hold it back. He stood with a stern, and angry look on his face.

raven.jpg

Without a word Rocketblaze stood up. As the lighting was low, and for added effect, he took off his sunglasses and tossed them on the table. After a brief stare down with Fatal Raven, who was about a full foot taller than he, Rocketblaze started walking toward him. At three feet away, the Sith Master suddenly thrust upward, under Fatal Raven's arm. He hooked his own right arm across the apprentice's chest, over his left shoulder. In a fluid motion from that hold, Rocketblaze added to the lift of that arm with his other on Fatal Raven's back. Kicking out his legs, he propelled the poor motor-mouth jabroni to the floor. Result = Rock Bottom. Jumping up, he looked down on Fatal Raven, who now had extreme back pain and a subtle headache.

"Who in the blue hell do you think you are!? No, no, no, don't answer that. Just lay there and be quiet until Rocketblaze picks your sorry ass up off the ground."

He returned to the table and sat down to eat. Rocketblaze looked across the table at Tarrian and Jareth, simply shaking his head.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

A small grin appeared on Jareth's face. He glanced toward Tarrian, and then back to Rocketblaze.

"It always strikes me as funny how they come craving power, and not one of them realize that the reason they crave it is that they have none. This one is perfect for you Rocketblaze."

Tarrian could feel young Viano's arrival and another hopeful as well. She sent one set of slaves to show Viano to the room close to her own in the temple. When they got to the room, the slaves told Young Viano that after he rested and got settled to come and find Master Tarrian, she would be waiting for him.

A second set of slaves went out and took old one and Chaoschoice down to the dormatories and told them to get settled and the master would be down shortly.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Raven lay there, an angry look came on his face. He couldn't feel his head, the throbbing started to decrease, and then increase like an avalanche coming down Mount Everest.

Why are you stupid Raven.

He started rubbing his head, he looked over at the table making sure not to trigger any of the Master's views towards him. He slowly got up, but to go back and lean his back against the closet wall.

raven.jpg

Taidan pulled his dufflebag out of his ship and smiled at the slaves. He made a low bow and then straightened himself. One of the slaves told him, "Follow us hopeful"

Taidan shook his head lighty, trying to hide his annoyance at being told what to do by a mere slave. He followed them and idly watched a few other students, a few of the females looked back at him. He arrogantly thought that it was because he was so good looking, though in fact it was merely because his clothing was white. This seemed to be a stark contrast to everyone else here.

He walked with a fluid movement and when he got to his room the slaves left him. He opened a chest at the foot of his bed and began to neatly put away his personal effects: a few light rods, a Pazzac deck, clothes, and a picture of his long dead father. He felt a small amount of hate well inside of him, he pushed this away for now. "I do not have time for emotions," He whispered as he slammed the chest shut.

"Give me the storm of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will, but first let me eat from the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."- Robert Ingersoll

Rocketblaze had to laugh. Jareth was right, they crave power because they have none. Though how much they actually receive seems to depend on what they already have to begin with.

"Well, we'll find out soon enough. Business is picking up and sitting here doesn't get him trained, so I might as well be off. It was nice seeing you guys."

He excused himself from the table, grabbing his sunglasses in one hand and Fatal Raven in the other. Boarding his ship, the Blazetail, he put Fatal Raven into a passenger seat and took off, heading for home.

((OOC: Jumping to the Chandrila thread.))

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Xentar was shocked, but pleased. He had not expected to receive a Master so soon. But he looked at the man and said, "I cannot guarantee that I will be the Sith you want me to be, but I will be the Sith I choose to be, one that is powerful and corrupt. I accept your training in hopes that it will make me powerful."

He stood tall, almost imposingly, though he knew he would not impress the Master standing before him. Nor did he aim to. He wanted to convey his pride at being selected to join the ranks of the Sith Lords.

Darth Impious... Xentar had not seen him before now, but had heard a bit of his exploits. He wondered how many of them were true.

XentarSig2-1.png

Jareth felt a passing presence that was very familiar to him.....

I wonder where she's off to? he thought to himself.

He let the darkside seep through him and out toward his apprentice, and send him a message.

hurry...then find me within the academy

Salus Monn holds a large bone in his hands. With a smile, the Shistavanen Wolfman snaps the bone in two and brings one of the halves to his mouth. Monn sucks the marrow out of the half, and then does the same to the other half. With that done, Monn looks down at the ground before him - it is covered in blood and scattered with broken bones. Turning away, Monn drops to all fours and takes off. The Shistavanen Wolfman had enjoyed the unexpected meal - Monn had relished eating the animal's heart. As Monn drew closer to the base, his mind turned to lightsabers, though.

newsiggg2.png

Jareth made his way to a medium sized room adjacent to the large training arena, and waited for Salus to enter.

The sith lord could feel his apprentice drawing near.

" Very well then follow me."

Impious led the man to a trainning arena where Jareth was. It was big enought to train more people in. Impious spoke in a vigrant tone.

" Our first training sesion will be based on how well you can handle a lightsaber."

Impious walked up to a control pannel and typed in a few digits. A wall opened up, revieling different lightsabers.

" Now choose your style. There are the classic single saber, duel sabers, wich are two sabers, and the famous double edge light saber."

Impious stood back and waited.

SIG.jpg

As he was led into a training arena, Xentar Kentam looked around at the other beings inhabiting the room. His eyes darkened when he saw Jareth.

But when he was offered his choice of lightsaber, Xentar thought only a moment, getting back on the task at hand.

He then reached out and took a single lightsaber, black, with silver design twisting around the hilt. He activated it, watching the red blade shoot out from the hilt. He smiled, "I'll stick with one for now."

He stepped back, spinning the blade beside himself off to the right. THen he looked back at his Master.

XentarSig2-1.png

Taidan walked out of his room, his fluid movements making him look graceful. The male Twi'lek watched Xentar, gently leaning against the doorframe. A smile was on the blue alien's lips, wondering if this was an open session or not.

Salus Monn wanders the cold halls of the academy. After several long minutes of trying to locate his master, the Shistavanen Wolfman grows impatient and slams his fist against the nearest wall - a huge crack appears in the wall. As Monn steps back, he catches a strange scent in the air - after a minute, a slave appears. Stepping forth from his place in the shadows, Monn growls at the lowly slave.

"Where can I find the Sith Lord known as Jareth Vermillos? Speak!"

The slave makes a face as if it is about to speak, but only a disgusting squeak escapes it. With that, Monn leaps a the slave and swipes out with one of his hands. The Shistavanen Wolfman's claws catch the slave across the neck - the slave falls to the ground, one hand outstretched and pointing down the hall. Monn lowers himself to all fours and tears off down the hall in the direction the slave indicated. After several minutes, Monn stands before the entrance to the room his master is in.

newsiggg2.png

As Salus entered the chamber where Jareth awaited him, the sith lord gave a slight grin.

"You know....if you keep killing slaves, we might have to do all the work around here ourselves." Jareth spoke comically.

The sith was not angry with his apprentice, and never had been. He was coming along nicely, and Jareth was impressed by his resolve to succeed.

"Come inside...and take this. You will need it."

Jareth handed Salus a practice saber.

"Get a feel for it. The blade is weightless, and you will find the only limits to it's maneuverability are your own talents. This is a practice saber, it's blade will sting if you strike yourself, or me for that matter, but it is non-lethal. When you feel you are accustomed to it's movement and weight, you may attack at will."

Jareth stood a few feet away from his apprentice and pulled from his back a long silver dual sided saber.

Salus Monn's eyes narrow and the side's of his mouth curl up into a vicious smile as he is handed the practice saber. Although the weapon in the Shistavanen Wolfman's hands was not a real lightsaber, it closely resembled one, and that satisfied Monn's hunger for power ”“ for the time being. Still smiling malevolently, Monn activates the practice saber ”“ a blade of red energy springs forth. Passing the practice saber from hand to hand, Monn contemplates his mode of attack. After several moments, Monn grips the weapon in both hands, and slowly eases towards Jareth Vermillos. As he draws nearer, Monn lowers himself and pounces, practice saber extended.

newsiggg2.png

Jareth's dual sided saber snapped to life almost too late to block the wolfman's attack. There was no denying his apprentice's vicious speed. Jareth was almost overtaken by it, and took a few seconds to recover. He then sent an attack of his own which danced close to Salus' right shoulder before spinning around to swipe low at his left hip.

A vessel of darkness dropped out of hyperspeed over the Sith Academy. The Dark Lord of all Sith stood behind the pilot, and his confrere guided the craft's controls. The black cloaked ship decended to the reborn planet's tranquil surface, a surface storming in dark side energies underneath its placid surface. Yet none seemed so dark and sinister as the pair onboard the approaching ship.

However, they were not darker in the way a candle light is darker than a flashlight. At best description, they were differant. Malvagio set the ship down outside the underground complex where the two stood to embark into the inner grounds of the academy.

Edited by Guest
Malvagio.jpg

Salus Monn clenches his teeth as his master's saber comes very close to the Shistavanen Wolfman's right shoulder - instinctively, Monn leans to his left. Just as Monn does, his master sweeps his saber around and goes for Monn's left side. Just in time, Monn brings his training saber around and blocks the attack - the force of the Sith Lord's attack, however, drives the side training saber into Monn's side.

Monn falls to the ground, his teeth still clenched and a look of pure ferocity in his eyes.

newsiggg2.png

OCC: Uh, my Master just quit RPing, so I guess I'll post like I got here on my own.

IC: Xentar took the lightsaber from the rack and activated it. He swung it around a few times, then watched Jareth and the Wolfman fight for a bit. He decided to train a bit, so he activated a practice drone.

It moved towards him, and he unsteadily connected to the Force. He did feel the drone as it moved towards him, but he did not know what to do with that feeling.

It fired a bolt, and the Force guided his saber to block and repel the shot. It felt good. He lashed out quickly, slicing the droid in a half. He looked down at it's remains. Maybe he should order in another one to fight...

XentarSig2-1.png