Space

Ary the Grey

Ephant Mon's body (both parts) crumpled to the floor. He could feel life escaping him. It had been his impatience. It was his downfall, from the very beginning to the very end. But it would do no good to dwell on it now, as he lay dying. He gazed into Ragnok's eyes, who gazed back. Ephant cracked a grin and emitted a wheezing, cackling laugh.

"Well done, Ragnok. You should go far. Though, this is not the last you will see of me," he managed to say, still with a grin on his face. This was the end. Death was near. Though he still had little strength left. With it, he once again laughed and cackled. And with that final sound, he let his final breath and died.

couldntbeseen.png

"Let that be the truth Ephant Mon, we shall meet again." He said with an devilish smirk on his slate blue face. The Zabrak took a few samples of Ephant Mon's blood before the body would die off; he also took the lightsaber from the apprentice's hand. He placed both the samples and lightsaber into a safe spot aboard his ship for safekeeping.

Ragnok burnt what was left of the young apprentices body and dumped it into space. "My master will be pleased." He muttered aloud and headed for the ships cokpit. He set a course for Coruscant.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

*the 'Tangent blasted through space headed toward the Last Call. At least the bounty hunters cant get him there.

AS the ship Travels, Jaster decides more time in the bacta tank could help. so there he rests as he is on his way to his destination.*

Edited by Guest
Banned_Sig.jpg

The Inner Chambers of the Fallen is a hidden planet, and has remained that way. The Dark Jedi have maintained that secrecy on the board and there is no way for you to go there or know where they are. The only way that others have gotten there is if the DJO brings them there. I suggest that you find another destination.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

OOC; i have returned if only for a short few minutes to find that my character cant even go into a suspended animation in peace while i am away, what is this world coming to? lol, ok, no prob... how is everyone?

never mind the idiocy that occured aboard the A-wing...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Deep Space

Floating out in space, frozen from its cold tempatures, is a tool. For days it has been just floating along space, until now.

Above the frozen piece of metal arrives an old Dreadnaught of the years past. Its old hull still standing up to the hazards of space. The sensors detect the dead danger, yet instead of going on, the crew decided to take this tool.

Under its giant belly, tractor beams navigate the frozen skeleton into an airlock, where two men meet it. Taking it, they placed it on a table to begin inspecting if for valuable parts, all the while, the machine began to defrost.

While one of the men sits next to the machine, the other looks around the nearby containers. The machine itself, begins to come alive.

The photoreceptors activate, scanning what they see:

Metal anaylisis in progress The droid sees as the metal infront of him is scanned.

Anaylisis complete, Warship. Class = Dreadnaught.

The audiotory sensors pick up the sounds of the two men, giving away their positions with in the room. Catching a glimpse of one man's arm, the machines natural programing kicks in.

The arm itself is scanned, revealing the species and age. To the A.I. everything the men sees in real time, is but in slow motion for it.

After thousands of possible scenarios are ran through the brain of the machine, it takes action.

The arm to the man sitting next to the machine is carelessly hovering over the table. With speed, the A.I. gets the arm in its mechanical grip. With power, the hand clunchs down, crushing the bone between. Next a swift kick in the back sends the man to the floor, dead.

As the machine gets up, he turns his sights towards the last man. The features of the man are outlined in the machine's vision.

Species: Human. Age: 29. Weak points founds.

In a dead run, the machine catches the running man. Bring an arm up to his neck, a slight squeeze crushes the man's throat.

After a few hours, the machine sits on the bridge of the ship, its crew dead, and the ship itself, now under the control of the machine.

You believe you are superior; that the ability to think is your strength. Yet despite your ability you still fail to realize the weaknesses that haunt you. In the end you will come to realize that you are still:

Only human....

*Raynuk nodded aboard Jin's ship. JGoD was right, their time would come again....eventually. He looked out into space, thinking and couldnt help but crack a smile*

"I know for a fact....Zar....he would be proud of you Brooke..."

*Raynuk turned back and glanced at her, reading her face before continueing, his eyes downward*

"You've twice chose to back out of a fight, to better the Sith...bases come and go...the Sith themselves are the important things. I think, we have been blinded of this. The Jedi too are the same way. We can not continue charging in at bases...we must take out the importance...the PEOPLE. Stealth and cunning have long been our allies, I suggest we use them now. Take them out individually...."

*He realized, perhaps a bit too late, that he was clenching his fist hard enough to turn most of it white. He let lose the Chaos of his emotions....

He stoped talking, continueing to look down...rubbing his fist.*

"...I miss him Brooke...I miss him."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*She felt the inkling of a prickle in the corner of her eye, but quickly blinked away any semblance of tears. She looked about her, making sure that no one was listening, and did not speak again until she was sure that everyone was too busy with their own issues for them to be overheard.*

"I miss him too... every moment. But we cannot allow that to cloud our judgment, to make us stray from the path that we have set ourselves upon. I miss him with all that I am... but I told him... I warned him when.. when we wed.. that I would always put the sith first... always. I cannot allow myself to wallow in self pity... or to mourn him... for long. There is too much to be done. And I need you there with me too... there are so few of us left now... I cannot allow you to dwell on it either... much as it pains me.... I just.."

*she stopped talking, not trusting her voice. She looked instead to the palm of her left hand, tracing the scar made there with the forefinger on her right hand... it seemed such a short time ago that she had made the cut... the cut to match his, to bind them. But at the same time it was a hundred years ago... in a time that could never come again... that couldn't be part of now. What was now? Now was a time that found her heading back to the other man she had loved.. for she was almost certain now that he was alive... she could only hope he would not be there to greet them when they arrived..*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*And a second later, he took her hand lightly*

"I am at your side Brooke...We will rebuild and return to power. THAT is the oath I make to you now."

*He let his hand slide from hers, and returned to rubbing his fist...the moment of caring gone from his head*

1fE1uLv.png

*Brooke glanced sideways at Raynuk, for a moment she felt such gratitude for his comforting action, and for some reason this surprised her I suppose she thought, That however cold and heartless i may be, I am still human somewhere deep within me... sat lost in her own thoughts... Gratitude passed and thoughts of vengeance filled her mind. They had waited for so long, nearly been wiped out.. twice. And now they were running.. fleeing from battle didn't exactly make her feel warm and fuzzy inside. In spite of it all she would see to it that they had their revenge, Raynuk was right about one thing, reverting to stealth and individual attacks was clearly a plausible option, they didn't seem to be fairing well in full out attacks on bases... but where to begin. There were so many hopefuls to be trained.. and so few masters available.

She looked down at the scar on the back of her hand, the broken skull she had carved there the night before her wedding. Without thinking too much about it she pulled her dagger from her boot and began to go over it once again, cutting deeper this time, and letting the blood flow freely. Something about the warm flow of the crimson blood over the back of her hand and down her arm calmed her mind, and as she carved she turned her thoughts back to the problems at hand... searching for the best solution in silence, only half aware of Raynuk's presence at her side, though she did find it a slight comfort to still have a friend amidst all this madness...*

*Raynuk finnally sighed and slipped into a half meditation, half sleep state. For the moment, they were safe. And if the message he sent out was received, there would be a substancial amount of time alloted to regroup. He knew where the ship was heading. He had been there once before, as Zar's apprentice, long ago...There the sith would be recovered and rebuilt under different eyes.

He sat there for a long while, jsut thinking and calming himself, vaugely aware of JGoD's self mutilation*

1fE1uLv.png

*She'd finished outlining the broken skull once again, but the warm blood continued to flow. She ripped a strip from the bottom of her already torn shirt... it was amazing how much damage two battles could do to your clothes. She tied the strip of cloth tightly around her left hand to help ease the bleeding. She slipped her dagger back into the top of her boot and leaned back once again. Her thoughts drifted to byss... to the base she had set up there. What she had done last time she was there... But Zar was with you then... You're alone now.. and so she was... the thought occurred to her that now that she was returning to byss the nightmares may come back... nightmares where they had both returned.. both hated her. She closed her eyes and she could still see it... feel the fire of their combine fury searing her skin. She could see it so clearly, she was slipping back into the dream...

She threw her sabre at his feet

"I won't fight you..."

And he laughed.. he laughed at her.

"You'll fight me, or I'll kill you..."

And she was thrown into the wall, he was stealing her power, draining her... but still she refused. She kicked her sabre towards him... and he crushed it with his foot. She felt herself slide down against the wall until she was sitting.. and then that sword came down and she could feel it pierce her throat...

Her eyes snapped open and her hand flew to her throat.. she was only half aware of the fact that she was shaking as though she had never been warm in her life. Warm blood from her hand dripped through the bandage onto her neck and ran down from there... it only made her shake that much more...*

*Raynuk sighed again and opened his eyes, and looked at JGoD as she grasped her throat, the blood dripping down her neck. He had a good inkling she wasnt as 'alright' as she made out to be. He had felt her dream in the Force, and now had to chose....

There was a period in Raynuk's past, when he held onto extrenuating feelings for her, knowing he too held feelings for her. And they had put her in a situation none of the three wanted to be in. Each wanted to be rid of it, but knew someone would get hurt in the process...In the end, it was done, and Raynuk was left with a tear in his heart...a wound that to this day never healed fully...

But the Sith were a fighting breed, not one for feelings of love, or even compassion, something Raynuk never fully rid himself of. A weakness in some people's eyes. Raynuk was only a Knight, perhaps this was his last great hurdle to Lordship. The future was his to mold...his to decide....

He turned and reached out, wiping the blood from her neck with his hand and taking hers gently*

"Whatever it was...it wont happen...We wont let it...I wont let it..."

1fE1uLv.png

*JGoD clung to Raynuk's hand... it was so real... she had almost been there all over again. If circ.umstances were different she would not be on her way back to the planet that seemed to be the source of her visions.. but as it was she would be forced to overcome them. She could only half hear the words that Raynuk spoke, but as she clung to his hand the dream was forced farther and farther from her mind. She turned her head so that her wide eyes met his.. she needed for him to understand... to know.*

"you will not breath a word of this to anyone... promise me that... I cannot be weak now.. not when the sith so need me to be strong... promise me."

*As he slowly nodded she let out a breath she hadn't been aware of holding and grasped his hand a bit tighter, forcing the vision farther away..*

"Thank you..."

*Raynuk nodded and smiled, putting his other hand over hers.*

"I have long kept secrets of my own...yours shall be no burden. I am here to support you in your leadership Brooke...to the end of it. "

*He stayed like that for a moment, just sitting there, holding her hand in his, and jsut...watching her before he realized the others might be staring. He glanced around, and found no one paying attention, and then patted her hand and sat back, sighing*

1fE1uLv.png

*JGoD leaned back, turning her head to face straight forward once again. She sat there for a moment, letting her head clear. She remembered what Raynuk had said earlier Zar would be proud of you Brooke... But would he, if he could see her now... if he could see her weak like this... but he did.. he did see you like this, and he didn't care.. it didn't matter to him. A small smile crossed her face and she closed her eyes.*

"He'd be proud of you too you know..."

*She hadn't said it very loud but she knew he heard it. Still clinging to Raynuk's hand she drifted into an easy sleep... void of haunting visions... it had been so long since she had slept properly, she was going to enjoy it while it lasted in the short time until they arrived at Byss*

*He too let what little sleep he had catch up to him. He heard what she said and smiled That he would...i doubt it not... He gave her hand a small squeeze, and fell into sleep himself, a small smile left on his face from moments ago...

The Sith would return....

....after a nap *

1fE1uLv.png

*After the jump to hyperspace, Bishop had moved back away from JGoD and Raynuk. He had taken a seat up against the bulkhead, propped up slightly by an edging that ran the length of the wall. He moved his hand over the cartorized stub that remained of his right hand. A physical reminder of his recent failures. He glanced over at the other two he had left after awhile to see that they had both taken the opportunity to sleep. The option looked appealing, but he doubted he would be able to accomplish the same feet. His eyes dragged over Kagee's new form on their way to John. He watched his apprentice for a moment, wondering to himself for a moment. He caught John's attention and called him over.*

"Let us begin your training. Since I do not know entirely what Lord Zar instructed you on, we will start at the beggining. It will also give me a chance to affirm that you know things as well as I want you to. First you must learn to focus your anger and hatred. It is a task you will learn to do without a second thought in the future and application will become just as easy. I want you to build up your anger inside of you. Memories, thoughts, feelings. They are all fuel for you. Once you begin to assemble that, we will work to translate your feelings into control over the Force."

Bishop.jpg

KaGee remained on the floor apparently resting from his recent ordeal, eyeing the "strangers" around him as he moaned and groaned about his new wounds. KaGee felt out of place among these new people, the last he recalled he was with the Jedi AdiWan battling the Sith at their own base. Thinking back he started recall the battle slowly in his mind. He had fought the one warrior who attempted to sneak up on adiwan, tearing the hapless sith into pieces with his tremendous strength , and then he saw the shiney cylinder that it held, and picked it up, he remebered somehow knowing where to touch it to activate the light blade, and then he looked at adiwan who told him to go and fight a paticular sith warrior along with Orrick, yes Orrik that was who he was supposed to help, but Adiwan made a wave of his hand and then disappeared around a corner, and that is where his memories end.

Thinking on this for sometime KaGee started to attempt to fill in the blanks, looking around the room he spotted a familiar face, yes, he knew that face, it was John, the one he was sent by AdiWan to kill, but yet he was here alive , and aboard their ship. Why would one that he was sent to kill, be his savior, he had to be a savior, after all KaGee is not bound like a prisoner, but why. If the Sith are his new companions , then they must not be upset that he killed their kind.

Their was that presence in his head, the one that tickled at the base of his skull, but the last thing KaGee remebered was AdiWan waving his hand and then Coming out of the trance aboard the Sith vessel, Thats it, Adiwan was the one who tricked his mind, after all adiwan entered his mind before when he told KaGee where to find his prize, so of course he did it again. AdiWan and his devieous mind tricks.

KaGee began to mumble so the others could hear, "AdiWan tricked KaGee , AdiWan not KaGee's friend like he said. AdiWan a bad Jedi, He trick KaGee to fight for him, so he could steal more Sith things like he di before" As KaGee spoke his eyes settled on JGoD, and he confirmed his thoughts by her pressance, Afterall AdiWan had tricked her, by stealing her stuff, so AdiWan had also tricked him, and stole his memories.

KaGee settled into the corner , but now with a menacing smile on hs face. For now he knows what he must do to remove this other presance from his brain, he must Kill AdiWan and all his Jedi Friends, and then he will be free.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

Rane Scando's freighter rockets through hyperspace towards an unknown destination. In the pilot's seat sits Rane, and next to him is his new buddy Jaster. The bounty hunter grins as he turns to the being sitting next to him.

"You get messed up with that crowd back on Coruscant often? You could wind up dead hanging around that bunch. How did you get into so much trouble?"

*The Red Star shifted slightly in hyperspace as it headed to it's final destination of Byss.*

Out with the old in with the New.

Minx Five O: wow, I totally need a Hellthrower

Minx Five O: for Jin

Minx Five O: And could you make it in purple?

Crimson Morpheus: Yeah

Crimson Morpheus: lol

Crimson Morpheus: Good to see my work gets noticed

John's eyes which had turned to focus on the floor, as a way to focus on life's inconsistencies, soon lifted up towards the familiar voice, the voice of his master... After acknowledging his face and standing before him, his eyes quickly glanced at the stump, then his mind began to probe the past... the rather pathetic battle he had with Orrick, then were the battles of long before then at Korriban, whats left of it anyway... with the other apprentices, then the fatal mistake that resulted in being impaled by another's blade, even though that man was nearly dead...

Unawares as the thoughts rushed by in his mind; betrayal, self loathing, anger... John's eyes were turning a faint tint of red, not as dark as when he is enraged, blind rage, but getting angrier by each fleeting thought... His fists had clenched tightly, cracks and pops could be heard as he did so... Then one moved towards his hilt, his jaw clenched tightly...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Sadi came out of hyperspace right next to the Inthereal Dragon. Docking, she let Warren out.

"Sorry it didn't work, I needed to contact Reagan before I could ship the stuff. Hopefully I'll see you later. Tell Misty hi for me."

Sadi stepped back into the ****pit, initialized the engines, and set off for the Black Sun...

Edited by Guest

The Jedi Hunter flew into space from Coruscant.

"I'm going to send a transmission to the Black Sun before we land on any planet," Piccolo said to Artic and Kamino. He sent the transmission and waited for Ronet's response.

"Negative. Jaster is not important and will be dealt with when the time comes by appropriate measures. Scando will also be awarded appropriately when the time comes. Continue on with your assignment and report back when you have information."

Shapeshifters, or changelings, are generally regarded as a dangerous lot, and the Clawdite species even more so.

~ StarWars.com

RonetFarr.png

Rane Scando eyes his silent companion warily.

"You've been pretty quiet since we left Coruscant, Jaster. Want to tell me what is going on? Why were those amateur thugs after you?"

((OOC: sorry about not posting for the weekend, i went to a few partiyes, got drunk and was hungover on sunday. but i'm back!))

IC: *Jaster looked up at Rane, the man that saved his life back there and answered his question.*

" I used to work for Black Sun. but i didn't like how tey worked, all slow, and non-offensive work. so i shot up a few droids with my former comrade, KaGee. but when we landed on coruscant sometime back. we got drunk and pissed off Farr, the leader of Black Sun. Now they are after me and KaGee. Where ever he is. Thanks again though. i was pretty badly out numbered. all i had was my blaster. you saved my life. i will repay you sometime later we=hen i get back to my ship."

Banned_Sig.jpg