Space

Ary the Grey

*The jaws close and a moment after the dragon is no more and only a red freighter stands in it's place.

Calahan smiles and rounds his ship about to head to his next destination.*

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

*Eli locks in the corrdinates of where the astroid belt for the Smugglers Moon, well the last time she went there anyway, and flew away from the Jedi Acadamy forever*

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

As Rane Scando's freighter blasted through hyperspace, the bounty hunter glared at the small hologram map before him on the control panel; the map showed a blur of rotating dots, some large, some small. As the dots, which were mostly planetary systems, moved around, Rane plugged a small device into an input terminal to his left. As the terminal accepted the data-chip, the hologram map changed and singled out a new set of coordinates. As Rane's initial lightspeed flight came close to ending, the bounty hunter armed himself and placed his helmet back atop his head.

The freighter shot out of hyperspace into a desolate stretch of empty space; one small world was the only terrestrial body in view. Rane snickered at the lonely planet and entered the new coordinates into his navigation computer. Once again, the freighter shot into hyperspace.

Bekka came out of hyperspace above the planet Triton, to see the devastation. She knew instantly that there was something wrong. Looking at the instruments, she could see that there was no life signs whatsoever.

Sighing, Now what am I to do? Bekka placed her hands on her stomach, just as a sharp pain went through her abdoman and lower back. She shifted in her seat, and tried to ease some of the pain. Her midsection had expanded greatly in the past few weeks, and she was becoming increasingly more uncomfortable.

As the pain continued to increase, a tear ran down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and took a deep breath. As the pain finally receeded, she could almost see that her midsection had grown slightly. She didn't know anything about carrying a human child, much less one that was going to be half Twilek. How was she going to be able to do this?

She reached under the seat of the the Z-95, and pulled out a bottle of water. Sipping at it slowly, she thought about Ael. She could run, but that would only ensure his death. And she had given her word. She needed to return and please Ob. She would not go back on that.

She tried to rest for a min, and make sure that the pain did not return.

bekscopy.png

Rane Scando's freighter pulled out of hyperspace near the world of Triton. A screen in front of him automatically picked up the other ship, and displayed the other ship's statistics. Rane smiled behind his helmet, and powered up the communications, signaling the Z-95. As the line secured, Rane cleared his throat and pulled a small microphone closer to his helmet.

This is Rane Scando, I've been asked by Ob Ordeena to retrieve you. You are to be brought back to Tatooine - Rane scanned the other ship to find it wasn't fully functional - at once.

Before the occupant of the other ship could respond, Rane activated his ship's tractor beam and linked his ship to the Z-95. Flipping a series of switches, he began to rake the other ship in towards his own freighter.

Bekka was about to turn on the comm when she felt her ship being pulled in by a tractor beam. She looked down again at her ever expanding her stomach, and just shook her head.

Yes, he would have sent someone to make sure that I did not run. That would be just like Ob.

She sat and waited until the ship was in the hanger of the larger vessel. And as she was going to open the hatch, she was struck by yet another pain in her stomach and back. She instantly gripped her stomach, and tried to will the pain to receeded faster. She knew that it wouldn't, it would continue until the spawn had grown or stretched enough.

She looked out the window of the Z95 and could see a man coming towards her ship...

bekscopy.png

Rane Scando strode across the freighter's small cargo-hold, which was now occupied by the Z-95. The bounty hunter was dressed in full armor, including a blaster which waited patiently in the holster at his side. As he neared the ship, he activated a small device on his gauntlet which activated the Z-95's hatch. As it slid open, Rane adjusted his visor to see within the dark ship.

Bekka breathed the fresher air from outside the cockpit of the head hunter, but still could not make an attempt at getting out. The pain had her pinned to the seat.

She put her hand on the edge of the cockpit and looked over the side at the man standing there. She didn't say anything, she assumed that Ob had told him everything about her.

She tried to smile slightly through the pain as it finally started to receed. She took a deep breath, and started to stand up and swing her legs out. She climbed down and looked at the man.

bekscopy.png

"I am Rane Scando. I am afraid we'll have to jettison your ship; either that or we'll arrive on Tatooine sometime next year. You'll have to come down."

Rane peered uncomfortably at her. He wanted to abandon the Z-95 for reasons other than it would slow them down obviously ”“ no hunter would take that sort of chance. He grimaced he stepped out of the hatchway and peered again at the ship with distaste.

"Come on out."

OOC: I thought I was out, sorry my bad...

IC:

Bekka got out of the ship and nodded to Rane in reference to jettisoning the ship. She didn't care either way, it was not her ship.

She stood silently looking at him, and smiled at him. Her youth and innocence very evident on her face.

"I'm sorry to be such a bother, is there some where that I could lie down. I am not really feeling well."

As she waited for his answer, the room started to spin, and she reached out her hand to the ship to steady herself, but she had moved a bit to far from it. She saw the edge of darkness begin to cloud her vision and she began to fall.

bekscopy.png

Rane picked up her limp form and carried her to the freighter's small cabin. After laying her on a metal cot, the bounty hunter sealed the door and headed back to the cockpit. After a few minutes, the cargo-hold's hatch swings open and the Z-95 floats off into open space. After closing the hatch, Rane programs the coordinates for Tatooine, and enters hyperspace.

A freighter soars through hyperspace en route to Coruscant. As the ship travels, Rane Scando heads to the freighter's cabin and stares at his captive for a few minutes before speaking.

"I don't like the looks of this. There is no way I am taking you back to Tatooine with Ael unfrozen there. Plus you look like twice the woman you were when last we met. I know the father is that gangster, which might make things messy. Lucky for you I know of a man on Coruscant who is skilled in these matters."

She lifts her eyes to Rane as he mentions Ael being unfrozen and listens as he tells her that he is not taking her back to Tatooine. Gazing at her stomach, she cringes at the mention of the father.

"I didn't choose this you know. This was forced on me. And I had nothing to do with anything at the palace. I have not even been there for a week. I don't care where you take me, or what you do. Kill me if you want."

She stared at Rane with nothing but hate in her eyes.

bekscopy.png

*The Councilor Ship exits hyperspace.*

Hou-Jo walks up to his apprentice, "Yes, I know they we are exiting hyperspace, rather early. We won't be arriving for some time now. I want you to start your lightsaber skills. You've been able to read up on some of the basic anatomies on the lightsaber, and you should be able to know how to use it."

Hou-Jo hands OB2 a training lightsaber. He then reaches into his pocket and throws up a small sphere. It makes a small whine and begins to float; A standard Jedi training remote.

"Just relax, concentrate. It'll be nice to have touched up on some saber techiniques before we arrive."

Warren, Nate, Maxs and Mistys ships all come out of hyperspace at the exact same time in a parallel line. They see their main ship, The Intherel Dragon, waiting for them. They all dock with it and travel onto the ship. Warren looks around.Its good to be home.He finds his quarters and lays his stuff down. He lays his weapons down all except one which he cant lay down. that weapon will be with him forever. He walks into the meeting room to find Nate in there."Sir I belive you should be getting some rest."

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

*BEEP BEEP ...... BEEP BEEP ..... BEEP BEEP*

Hou-Jo's padawan had still not done anything to assault the remote. Hou-Jo sighs, "That beeping is the proximity alert. Let's go to the cockpit."

OOC: I am VERY disappointed that you are not post regularly, . Proceed to the Sacorria thread, this lesson at the this moment, isn't required.

The ships land on the Inthelreal Dragon, their modified YT-1300. The ship has various small ports that only fit one shuttle and a mini tractor beam to help dockings. Nathan slowly walked to his quarters, when he got there a slung opened the door. He walked in and took his helm with night-vision attached to it. He layed in his bed and dosed off.

Max docked alongside the others. His ship was small and quick, but it had enough weapons to leave corvettes and cruisers in flame. Their home ship, The Intherel Dragon, was like their evermoving home base, which made them a deadly crew. After he docked, he moved to his bunk and threw down his small pack of clothes and weapons. In the drawer below his bunk, there were other sets of clothes for various missions. Each of the bunks were located in the sleeping section of the ship. The bunks were in a small circular room, with six bunks in it. Each of the bunks had a curtain to pull in front of it for privacy, but they were rarely used. Max unpacked his clothes and set the pack in the drawer. He kept his blaster in his holster. Ever since the spice mines, he never let it from his side. It was just a habit. Then he lay down, and rested for a while.

Warren takes off his outer clothing and leaves only his jumpsuit on. He never takes it off unless it is to fix it up. He sits down on his bed and bgins to work on a small wings pack.

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

Warren finishes the pack and slips it on. He presses a button on the strap and large metal wings pop out. He then makes them go back in and walks around their ship so he can find some place to train.

With Max and Nate headed for their bunks, and Warren working on his reflex skills, Misty gathered her long dark hair into a ponytail at the back of her head and flipped on her synthdroid as she walked into the training room.

"Hi, Blondie! Didja miss me?"

The droid's false blue eyes moved in strangely fluent motions to rest on her. "Miss Misty, welcome back."

"Yeah, yeah. Blondie, I need you to run sim 5-83. I think I need to get a little up on my fighting. At Smuggler's Run, you're kept on your toes, but there's nothin' like a good old-fashioned fistfight, right?"

Misty crouched down and held her hands in a fighter stance, ready for her assailant.

Warren watches as Misty goes into her area to train. He walks over to her and says."If you are looking for a sparring partner then Im available."

Warren watches Mistys beauty as she does what she needs to do to prepare the sim.

Thrawn's ship exits hyperspace prematurley. "Damaged, what else is new." He looks up and notices something, his ships scanners identifies it as the Intherel Dragon. He sends a comm to it. "Greetings, my name is Thrawn, requesting permission to dock."

hbsig.jpg

Micheal hears the comm and walks to his dresser. He picks up a headset and comms the pilots.

This is private Warren Worthington. As our master has been silent fo sometime. I am giving you permission to dock.

He puts the headset down and goes backto watching beauty( in the form of Misty) work

Bekka felt the ship enter hyperspace, and decided she needed another drink. Leaving the cabin, she staggered up the passageway towards the cockpit. This was a bounty hunter, he had to have alcohol onboard. She turned as she reached the galley, and started rumaging through the cabinets until she found what she was looking for...a bottle of Correllian Whiskey. Opening the bottle, she didn't even bother to get a glass, she just started drinking directly from it.

Maybe she would be lucky enough to die from to much alcohol. Probably not, but she could could make a good try at it. Once she finished half of the bottle, she started for the cockpit of the ship. She managed to get there with little injury to herself, and only hit a few of the walls on the way. Throwing open the door, Rane turned around and instantly noticed the new bottle in her hand. He got up and went over to her and took her by the arm. She leaned against him and started to pull her arm out of his hand.

"lemme go, you. You are a horrid man, you know tha dun you? You know wha is goowin to happen when you brin me back."

Rane went to take the bottle from her free hand, but she pulled it away with a quickness that he didn't think she would have being this drunk.

"Ooooh, no you dun. I'm goonnna finish this." Rane grabbed the bottle again and this time Bekka pulled it away from him and brought the bottle around and cracked it down over his head. Breaking the bottle, Rane just stared at her with whiskey running down his face. Looking at the broken bottle in her hands, she realised that she couldn't drink it now. She turned to Rane and realized that he was covered in the drink. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

bekscopy.png