Space

Ary the Grey

((CORE is long gone Unstoppable. It's almost impossible to track a ship through hyperspace much less in a random series of jumps without a homing device, of which there was none. Furthermore, the CORE fleet broke up, so you can't have tracked down everyone.))

A Corellian Gunship kamazakees into the Nova Angel at top sublight speed, incapacitating the Nova Angel while the few CORE ships that were with it of the whole fleet depart into another series of random and untracable jumps.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

OCC: Since we've agreed I was not followed in any shape, form, or fashion, you're still fine and I never had to kaze my gunship.

IC: The main CORE fleet has since dispearsed and the shuttle carrying the Jedi again rendezvaus, this time with a Lambda Class shuttle. The prisioners restraints and the ysalmari are double checked with care before transfering the prisioners. An intense sweep of the area confirms no other vessels or spyware is present. The Lambda class shuttle pulls into hyperspace and reemerges from hyperspace in what appears to be a starless black field of space. Behind it the Mynock lays down an ion field to make tracking the shuttle through hyperspace impossible before setting off on it's own journey. In the Lambda class it becomes apparent that this massive ambigious field of darkness is a capital class spaceship. The shuttle docks.

The prisioners are bound into secure metal restraining tables, placed upright, with shock capibilities to deter movement. Ysalmari are attached to the back of the tables and the five prisioners are wheeled into a large hangar bay under heavy guard and the close scrutiny of Agent Xi who made the capture on Triton. The hall is lined with huge ranks of CORE guards with a massive parting in the middle of the formation. The Jedi are lined up in front of this natural aisle as a set of doors on the far end of the chamber opens.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

From the opening double doors emerges a tall imposing figure. He carries a small, gem decorated cane- more from show than any actual need. The handle is shaped like the handle of a vibroblade. Two polished pairs of black boots clack with each step down the metal floor of the hangar. A silver trimmed black coat, black silk gloves, and ruffed collar carry with a sense of eligance, wealth, and power.

The face of the figure is pale. Two liver colored lips are drawn back into what looks like a perminent sneer. Two pale grey eyes stare out from what looks like a silver mask that covers his face above mouth to his slicked back black hair, ending in a tight ponytale. Behind him walks a tall, broad red uniformed CORE Agent with vague reptilian features stamped on his face.

The Director of CORE pauses at the end of the aisle and surveys the prisioners, glancing briefly at Kirloc and Eirtae before focusing his attention on the three Jedi Masters before him.

"Welcome to the Fenrir," the director states in an urbane, polished, and utterly cold voice. "I trust you found our performance at Triton most engaging. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rinwald Adolphus Dahlmiester, CEO and Director of CORE." Rinwald gives a cold smile, drawing back his lips to reveal a thin white strip of teeth. "My chief scientist, Beta wished to perform some experiments on your kind. I did not anticipate capturing three Jedi Masters in the bargin." Rinwald looks towards Xi. "You have outdone yourself. Your work is as commendable as Delta's was."

The Director of CORE looks back towards the prisioners, "Allow me to give you a short manifesto as to CORE's purpose. I doubt you will be alive when your friends find you, so take consulation in the knowledge I will impart before your end. CORE is essentially a conglomerate of persons, factions, and materials centered on achieving one goal. CORE wishes to establish a new order based on the elite skills and our high ideal. Once this order is in place, we may lead the galaxy to a new peace. First we must cleanse the galaxy of the old order and old powerbases. Your unique talents, along with your Sith counterparts stand in our way. Your code limits your potential and the Sith are far too indulgent in their petty desires to grasp the big picture. Omega, my faithful body guard realized this when he came to CORE and offered us his services. You all had your chance to join with us, and now you will be my effigy of the old order, cast into the fires of change."

"Black Reign was a means to an end, and not an end to itself, though the neutering of your order does fit our final goal nicely." Rinwald pulls a small vial out of his coat and dangles it in front of the bound Jedi, eyes alight with malice. "I believe this is the antidote you are looking for to cure your comrades." He puts the vial back into his pocket.

Rinwald paces back and forth carefully studying the five prisioners. "I hope I do not do you injustice here, but I am amazed to find a 16 year old Jedi Master. It seems incredilous, but I must applaud your skill for achieving this level of skill. It will make you a nice barganing tool for luring the Sith out of Aracoun Morion. You will be tortured and broken first. Your two companions will be given to Beta to do with as he pleases, though I think they shall wish that they were given over to Interrogator Agent Tau before the end."

Rinwald glances at what looks like a watch on his wrist. "If you'll excuse me I have an appointment to keep. New ships are going to be needed to make up for the ones that we lost at Triton." Rinwald turns about and leaves the hangar, followed by Omega. Shortly there after the Oberon takes off into hyperspace after leaving the Fenrir.

Soon after the Fenrir departs for the central headquarters of CORE.

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

Xi comes out of hyperspace and makes a coded transmission to Aracoun Morion and to a secondary source shortly before vanishing again. He pauses briefly to glance at the carbonite slabs imprinted with the frozen images Jedi Masters of Ara-Lai Kaipi. Taren, and Lei Kim Ness.

Jaina jumped into hyperspace, her knees shaking, her mind filled with fiery images from Chad. A stiffened but shaking finger activated the ship's comm unit, and she keyed in the frequency for Akka's X-Wing.

"Akka? This is Jaina. I'm going back to Almania, and the wedding is postponed. For now."

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Master Prophets new ship, the one detained from Neh Raven, The DarK One flies from Tatooine setting course for the Jedi Base of Operations...

Master Prophet sets the coordinates as the DarK One Like an arrow blasts through space...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The Eagle fleets arrived outside of radar range by the Maw Installation. The Maw was within sight range.

"Alright boys, this is it. When Kile, Jet, and I are in possition all comm activity will be CUT. Do NOT message us for anything. The only reason we will message to you guys is because 1.We have the hostages, or 2.Our lives are in danger. We are not going to move quite yet, I am going to go to Sullust before any of this."

Kivre got out of the HellFire and took one of the Miy'Til Fighters. He left the Elite and entered hyperspace, bounding to return.

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

The Otakorth waits with many Miy'til cruisers behind it. Admiral Rusk had had this SD built. He had the mechanics build an electric shocking device in the hull. Any ship or vehichle that latched on to the hull or tried to board the ship would be fried before the left a scar in the armor of the ship.

As Master Prophets ship peirces through the sky, Sly Stevenson meditates in the throne chambers... as the Ship nears its destination, a beep is made... as Sly is so intuned to the force, he can hear voices all over the galaxy...

"Kill them..." a Dark man says who resembles Lord Ar-Pharazon...

A voice of his father... "Sly, Dont do this, the Darkside has you... Once you start down this path, never will you turn back..."

Then Airleas is heard... "Sly Come back... I love you..."

Then Silence as the Beep is head again...

Sly Gets up and enters his excape pod... The Jamming systems activated... and the Shield Generator and Gravitation Systems are activated...

Sly enters the Pod as Maw is only seconds away... as Sly hits eject, his pod bursts into space, as a hail of Gunfire shoots at The DarK One as it enters hyperspace on auto pilot...

The Gunfire stops as The Pod floats down at Top Speeds... down to the Maw Base... As the Jamming systems turn on, the Pod is Completly undetected by all...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Kivre's Miy'Til came back and landed inside the Elite. He went back to the HellFire that has Jet and Kile inside.

"Alright boys, lets move out!"

The 2 SDs Final Destination and Soldier made the first move as the 2 Ri'Til Masticios (SD like creatures) followed. The Elite unleased all of the 926 Miy'Tils and 50 EGS HellFires on board. The 4 SDs and nearly 1000 smaller crafts made a slim line, Final Destination and 50 Miy'Tils were in front leading the entire group through the black holes.

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

"Faust, yes, he's very good at murdering people. However..."

Ar-Pharazon searched for the right words.

"I know things didn't work out between us, back a while ago, however, I was the one who had you taken from the Dark Jedi's custody, because I still value you." I hate dealing with them, please know that, but I'm glad you're back. Barohm Zar and I are going to reconstruct your face. We've been kicking around some ideas."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen