Space

Ary the Grey

As he is cutting the last bonds off her, he speaks. "Jaina! Are you alright?" She doen't look in good shape, but she has an almost angry confidence in her. She replies. "I think so..." He turns to Searcy. "I fealt your anxiety and relief in the force... I thought you found her, which is why I came back." When they get her free and on her feet, they hear a metal clinking. Talon whirs, and sees about 20 droids. In the center of which stands a Lady dressed in black. From what he can see of her face, her and Jaina have a suprising likeness in looks. But he doesn't spend time gawking. He whips his saber up into a defensive postion.

She speaks. "Surrender you pathetic fool." All of a sudden, Talon sees a bright light come out of Darth Electra's hand. He feels sharp stinging pains all over his body, and realises she is using force lightning. He hears Searcy moan as well, which meant that she was using both her hands to use it. He tried to ignore the pain, and slipped into the force. He brought both his hands up, one creating a force shield, and the other hurling a ball of Force Plasma at Electra. A droid jumps in the way, and the plasma eats right through the droid. Electra stops, and ducks. The plasma slams harmessly into the wall.

(T)"We are not pathetic fools. We are Jedi... and we have come for Jaina."

(S)"And we will fight you to get her back if we must!"

The evil grin on Electra's face dissapears. "Fine. Fight if you wish... Jedi... But prepare yourselves to die!"

Electra pulls of her lightsaber handle and ignites the blade. To make matters worse, 19 droids cocked the wrist blasters and took aim.

((Let's make this fun! lol))

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

icheal brings his blade up in a position. He moves in front of Jaina if he needs to protect her. The droids begin to fire. He deflects the shots back at the droids. The shots hit their arms but they still come after them. They eventually run down the hall. Micheal sees a ventilation shaft and they go up it. Micheal helps Jaina get up since she is still a little weak. Talon goes up last. He pulls the grate closed. They crawl through until they come to another grate. They pull it back and they leap down. As soon as they have put the grate back on they see droids appear in the hallway. They begin to fire. Micheal usesthe force and knocks down 2 of them. Then run down the halls again.

MSearcy2.jpg

icheal brings his blade up in a position. He moves in front of Jaina if he needs to protect her. The droids begin to fire. He deflects the shots back at the droids. The shots hit their arms but they still come after them. They eventually run down the hall. Micheal sees a ventilation shaft and they go up it. Micheal helps Jaina get up since she is still a little weak. Talon goes up last. He pulls the grate closed. They crawl through until they come to another grate. They pull it back and they leap down. As soon as they have put the grate back on they see droids appear in the hallway. They begin to fire. Micheal usesthe force and knocks down 2 of them. Then run down the halls again.

MSearcy2.jpg

As they head down the hall, Talon is in the back. Everynow and then he blocks a random laser without even turning his head. Soon they come to a fork, and more droids appear in front of them. Talon motions left, and then speaks. "Go that way. It'll take you back to the place we got in. I'll try to hold them off for a little bit and buy you some time. We'll never make it otherwise."

(S)"But Talon, we"

(T)Talon interupts. "There is no time for buts. You must go now or else we'll all die. Jaina is too weak and injured to get there by herself, and definitely too weak to fight."

(S)Searcy reluctantly turns to head to the drop zone, but before he leaves, "O.K. but once I drop her in the cockpit, I'm coming back to meet you whereever you are."

Talon doesn't watch them leave. Instead he turns and faces the droids. He brings his lightsaber up, and then it begins. A laser bolt comes toward his head. He ducks below it, and twirls around to block another laser blast coming. He reflects another one back to it's owners head, and then the droids were close enough to slice. Talon sliced down through one and then spun to slice through another. He felt the impulse to duck, and dropped to the floor. Two lasers flashed where he was a second before. Talon kicks the feet out from a droid, and then jumps up with the force. He launches a chain of plasma that burns through three droids. Talon doesn't know where Electra had gone but he didn't have time to think about it. He slowly begins to work his way backwards...

Character Sheet

Jaina's limp body hung in Michael's arms, enveloped and so used to pain that she was numb to his touch. Feeling the jolts of his steps along the corridors, she raised her head to look around, and as they rounded the bend, she watched Talon ignite his lightsaber. Her mind registered that they were going away from him, and she yelled "NO!" at the top of her lungs. Michael stopped, set her gently down on the ground, and stared hard into her eyes.

(M) "Jaina, listen to me. We--"

(J) "No you listen! That's my sister, not my cousin! If she has those coordinates, she'll find Acrid as well as Chad!"

(T) "Go, both of you, go..."

Jaina struggled with Michael, trying to get back down the corridor she had just run from.

(J)"I can't leave him, I can't! You both have done so much, if I did that I would be--"

(M)You would be ruining the sacrifice he's making. Do you want that memory?"

Jaina began weeping, and Michael gathered her up in his arms and took off running again, but Jaina could hear the cold, cruel laughter of Liana Jade Skywalker in her mind...

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

Micheal picks up Jaina and runs to the ship. He places her into the rar cockpit. He runs back to Talon and finds him lying on the floor. He kneels beside him and turns him over. He has a laser blast in his chest. He sees mor droids begin to come. he picks up talons fallen saber and activates it. He walks toward the droids and begins to slash his way through all of them. Soon they are all in a pile on the floor. He picks up Talons body and takes it to his ship. He places the body inside ofthe cockpit and sets the coordinates for Acrid. He watches as it takes off. He then climbs into the front cockpit and sets the coordinates for Chad and takesoff into hyperspaces.

MSearcy2.jpg

Zeta 4 and Keli enter space in their seperate ships. Zeta 4 sent a transmission to Keli giving her some options for he to do.

"Here are some things that you can do. Goto base, get an AC, and join the rest of Zeta Squad on the front lines. Or goto base, get an AC, and patrol to make sure that no armies slip past our radars. And this AC is nearly 75 ft tall, equiped with 5 heavy lazer cannons, 2 missile launchers on the shoulder and wrist of one arm, 1 chain gun on 1 shoulder, and a gaint beam sword on the other arm."

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

Talon tries to open his eyes, but he can't. His mind flows through the force. He vaguely remembered fighting off the droids when Electra had come up behind him. He fought her and the droids off at the same time, but they overwhelmed him. He remembered when time had slowed, and the blaster bolt hit him square in the chest. He had been in great pain, but now he didn't feel any. Am I dead... He wasn't sure if he was or not... it seemed his body wasn't functioning, but to him, his mind was. He tried to reach out in the force, and felt his friends familiar presences in the cramped cockpit. He also felt Zee, with his ship in auto-pilot slight behind theirs. He tried to reach out and communicate with them, but he couldn't. He again tried to open his eyes, but it was as if they were glued shut. Soon, the force engulfed him, and his mind drifted.

Character Sheet

OOC: LoL, this is kinda funny, Cory's the only one remaining intact...

IC: Jaina could feel Michael very strongly, but Talon was drifting in and out of the Force, like he was alive, then dead, but kept coming back to life again. Becoming restless, she tried to sit up. Big mistake. As soon as she reached a sitting position, her pain was so intense it almost knocked her back down, and her senses and mind screamed at her. Reaching out with the Force again, she got a grasp on Talon's mind and pulled with all of her strength, donating the last of hers to give him life. Whispering deliriously, she barely saw the MD droids wheel into the room.

"Talon--this is what strength--I have left. Use it--for the good-of the Jedi. You are--stronger--more valuable--than I--tell Michael I love him--tell my family--and try--oh, try--to turn Electra--with the resources you have--and tell--Rogue Squadron--that they are--powerful--they can do--the impossible--if they only--try."

With that, she sank back on her pillow, not hearing the cry of anguish from the one beside her.

53bzzl2.png

Micheal cries out as he sees her give the rest of her strength to Talon. He is able to stop her just before he gives the last of her strength. he makes two brach waves. One to jaina and one to Talon. he then goes into meditation and starts to gain more power for himslef to divide amongst them. Every so often he would check on Jaina vitals. she is coming along greatr for what she has been through.he sits beside her and holds her hand through the entire process. soon after many hours, she squeezes his hand. He startles awak and checks the monitors that the droids had set up. her heart is beating like it is supposed to be. He begins to cry. He leans down and kiises her and she opens her eyes.

MSearcy2.jpg

Talon hears the message from Jaina, but he still can't open his eyes. He suddenly feel her given power in the force. It stregthens him, but his vital signs still show no difference. It appears he had passed into the next world, but even though his body did not function, he gave signs that he was still with them... he spiked his force presence, and the others feel it. However, they do not know what to make of it...

Character Sheet

Micheals watches as Jaina lies there with tears in his eyes. He wishes that he knew how to keep people from dying. He thinks back to howhe fel when he3 saw her begin to die. If he hadnt been there and only those droids then she surely woud have died. He knows why she would she was giving her life. To help the jedi. He knows that she should have let him give his power to Talon. he hadmore to give and was more prepared to handle anything that could a happen to someone doing that.But even though, he sits by her. Always giving her strength. Always loving her.

MSearcy2.jpg

Her eyes, glazed over from delirium and pain, darted from one side of the room to the other. As she felt strength feeding into her, her hope arose. But just as quickly, it died. Electra was connecting through their bond as sisters and taking whatever strength she had left. Using her last moment of consious state, she whispered,

(J)"Do not mourn--when I leave--if I leave. Use--your strength--defend--Chad and Acrid--alert Dhan-Jaroe--find someone to take my place."

(M)"No! You'll be all right, you'll be here with me! No one could ever take your place!"

(J)"Michael--do--not--argue--there is--no time--either give me--strength--or let me--die. There--is--no--other way."

53bzzl2.png

As her eyes opened, they had lost their glazed and delirious look, but they were the same greenish-brown Michael had known, yet older, wiser. Her mind cleared, and everything that had happened registered. She looked around, at her scabbed hands and Michael bending down over her.

(J)"It's good to be back, you know."

He smiled. "I'm sure it is." His face slowly dropped it's smile and he uttered three words that were so small, yet they ment so much. "I love you."

Raising an eyebrow and giving him that mischevous smile she was known for, she whispered hoarsly, "I know."

Levitating her body with the Force, she came to rest in a sitting position and began to pour what little energy she had to spare into Talon's body, hoping his weakened mind would accept the gift she was giving him--the gift of life.

53bzzl2.png

Micheal watches as she sits up and begins to transfer her energy to Talon, but this time she wont be giving all of her energy. he help is giving the energy. He knows that Electra could come back. they need to get to Chad and protect it."Jaina we need to go to Chad. If Electra knows the coordinates then she can wreak havoc there." She node her head in agreement. They walk towards a transport and board it. they take off and Micheal enters the coordinates and gives the pilots seat to Jaina. They take off into hyperspace.

MSearcy2.jpg

Aboard a Corellian Corvette in some unknown part of space a man in fine black clothes stands at a conference table. The room is decored in what appears to be black marble. The man gazes from behind a silver facemask at a half dozen people.

"For the past months CORE has been turning a profit. We had to delay the execution of our plans in the past due to an overestimation of our target's strengths. Now we shall strike at our enemies in organized crime and take ahold of this Commonwealth and its provisional government. The change over from the Sith has given an illusion of settlement and peace. The Black Sun and Hutts- Dead. CORSEC- Dead. The Jedi- Dead. The Sith- Dead. Bounty Hunters and independent smugglers will soon be forced into paying alligance to us.

"We are united in our cause. Note this plan would have been carried out at the fall of Palpatine's Galactic Empire, save for the interferance of certain individuals. Most of them are dead or working for us now. The remaining ones will be dealt with most severely.

"The force users will be purged of their powers and subjected to our whims. Our first order of business will be obtaining the means to do so. While this project is being executed, I'd like our two special operatives to deploy and head out for their destinations. They will inform us by the usual means so that no one can locate us."

The note in dismissal registers. The occupants in the room exit. Two small fighters docked alongside the ship break off and vanish into hyperspace, followed by the Corvette.

In a room turned into a study, the man in black pours himself Corellian brandy from a crystal decanter and sits back in front of a well lit fireplace made by a hologram projector. A faintly indulgent smile touches his grim, masked face.

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

*Bishop could feel his ship passing through hyperspace and the planet of Degobah receding. By the time they got to Aracoun Morion, took care of his injuries, and got back Sly would be gone. He stroked Kaylynn's head as she slept in his arms and Tarrian knelt at the side of his bed. Having them both there helped to quiet some of the distress he felt at not being able to get to Sly. However he was finding it difficult to stay awake. The injuries in his back spasmadocally shot pain through out his torso, and everytime it flashed through he threatened to black out. It took all of his remaining energy to hold Tarrian's eyes in his own in silence.*

Bishop.jpg

Sensing Bishop's exhaustion and pain from the injuries, Tarrian touches his face.

"Sleep Bishop, rest. We'll be there soon."

Closing his eyes, he began to doze off. Tarrian touched him through the force, and began to pull some of the pain away form him. She sat with him, staying at his side until they reached Aracoun Morion.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Raynuk just leaned against the doorway for a minute, not wanting to interupt them. He began chewing on his cheek a little bit, blinking carelessly as his thoughts wandered off. He snapped back to life when he heard Tarrian almost yell his name. he turned to them, seeing all three of them looking at him. He smiled, trying to displace his uncomfortness, and spoke*

"Just thought you should know...we're gonna drop from hyperspace in about five minutes..."

*Raynuk then turned, fleeing the room, and went back to the cockpit*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

The Eagle army went through space and entered the unknown reigon(sp??). They were headed to the refuge of Triton. They sent a comm to Commander Flick telling him where to meet them. The 50 fighters that left for attack the Hutts on their way redocked with their SDs and they mvoed on to their planet.

nsig2c2.JPG

The Corellian Corvette The Oberon hung in space, drifting at some unknown location.

The tall, sable garbed figure of Rinwald Dahlmiester, CEO of CORE and it's limited holdings stood staring at a holoprojector. His masked face betrayed nothing, though his lips, visible below the mask twisted into a sneer of loathing. Two pale grey eyes bore into details of the hologram. A tall red CORE officer enters into the room.

"It appears we underestimated the stupity of the Jedi." Rinwald states in a clear voice.

"It would seem so, sir," the Agent replies in a low voice.

"This posses a small problem," Rinwald stands up and turns off the hologram of Sullist. "We need some Jedi to test out the virus. Perhaps we need to rouse them more." He turns to the agent.

"Zero, my number one agent. I have a special job for you. Travel to Byss and get ahold the Sith present there. Tempt them with a few promises of power over the Jedi and set up a meeting with them so I may talk with them in person. They may serve as useful allies for the time being while we prepare our moves against the Commonwealth and the other powers."

The red uniformed CORE Agent takes off his helmet and reveals a hidiously burned face, and a rigid jaw that appears to have been mechanical. Two red glowing points of sensors exist where his eyes would be.

"It shall be done, sir." The Agent redons his helmet and takes off to a Starviper docked off to the side of the ship and vanishes into hyperspace. The Corellian Corvette follows suit in a different direction.

"Complacent fools," Rinwald mutters, looking at intelligence files on the Jedi. "In due time you will learn your place. Your order may have survived Palpatine, and the subsequent Empire set up by Heretic, but you shall not survive this." He holds aloft a small clear vial of liquid and gazes into its transparent depths.

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

Afri had a look over Nastarine and he had found no trace of the Peace loving faction. He flew around space look for any trace of them moving. He then remembered that their ships used a special kind of fuel that gave out a differant exhaust. He used adv. technology that he got from his homeworld to trace their new base on Triton.

afri.jpg

A large Kaminoan cruiser flows through hyperspace. The elegant vessel was equipped with latest Kaminoan technologies, and even contained its own cloning lab. On the bridge, the owner of the vessel, Alla We, turned to a crew member and his trusted friend Kame. "Yes.... I can feel it in my very blood. The Galaxy Project has finally activated... they come for us..."

Kame stood there, knowing, but not speaking. Her pleasure, however, was evident.

Talon's ship hurtles through hyperspace. He doesn't know where he is going, but lets the force guide him. The stars swirl past him for what seems like days. But then he has the urge to stop. He takes his snub out of hyperspace. A large green disc sits before him, along with a tiny speck of a ship. Zee bleeps the conformation and brings up a technical display of the ship. It is an unknown type, probably of custom design. Surprisingly, it hails him immediately. A visual is brought up, and a tall, elegant Kaminoan stands before him. "Greetings Talon Flick. We've been expecting you."

Talon is both surprised and dumbfounded. He manages to stammer. "You've been expecting me?"

The Kaminoan replies. "Of course. I am Alla We. Please come aboard. There is a great deal for you to know."

Talon slips into the force, and he decides this was what was calling him, so he angles his ship toward the cruiser. Alla We continues. "We will lower our shield for you to board, and I will be waiting for you when you dock." The Kaminoan signs off, and information is displayed across a screen, giving him docking clearance and telling him where to dock. Talon guides his ship down to a small hangar, and just as promised, the tall Kaminoan is there waiting for him. Talon feels very confused... but he lets the force guide him. When he steps down from his fighter, the Kaminoan had walked up. He speaks. "Talon. Finally you have come. We've been waiting for some time now. Some were even beginning to wonder if it owuld work. Would you like some refreshments?"

Alla guides Talon through the ship interior to a small, rouned room, with a round table in the middle. On the table were fruits and cakes. "Please, help yourself. I want you to be comfortable before we begin." Talon is becoming very confused, very fast, but he thinks he will find out a great deal in a little while, so he just sits and eats, with Alla sitting opposite him, also eating.

Character Sheet

Kivre's AC blasted through space and stoped when he came across Zeta 4 and a new recruit.

"Greeting Zeta 4. You might not know but we were defeated back on Nastarine. We have resettled on the planet of Triton, I am uploading the coordinates right now. Get the new recruit suited with Ysalmari armor, a gun, and an AC. If she needs it give he some training on the AC because it is a bit confusing to use at first. I will be back to base shortly, I have a deal to make before hand."

Zeta 4 and Keli blasted off for Triton as Kivre continued onto the Last Call.

nsig2c2.JPG