Space

Ary the Grey

Mesadu is in her room preparing for her call out. Dhan-Jaroe is patiently outside her room awaiting for her. She is experiencing a small case of the butterflies, and begins to wonder if this is the right thing to do. She closes her eyes, and thinks about the wonderful future she and Velhart will share. For the first time in a long time, she smiles and Dhan-Jaroe asks her if she's ready.

Mesadu.jpg

Velhart looks out across the aisle and awaits for his bride to walk down. He sees a man, roughly 3 or 4 years older than he, sitting in front of the piano. He sees his ushers, his bestman, was now in view. Dhan-Jaroe nodded, looked to the man on the piano, and nodded. He went to retrieve Mesadu.

Velhart.jpg

Xen-Que sees Dhan-Jaroe nodding, and Xen-Que began to play "Here comes the bride" He sees Mesadu, and knows that Velhart made the right choice in marrying this woman, even if they hadn't seen each other in 3 years, this was meant to be. She was beautiful, and her dress made her gleam in the light of the ship, she walked up to the alter and began to look into Velhart's eyes.

xqp-1.jpg

Dhan-Jaroe, after going to give the go ahead, walks up to her room. "I am ready Dhan-Jaroe." He nodds, and intwines his arm to hers. They here the cue music play. They then strode down the stairs, and came into view. She saw Velhart, as he saw her. She was smiling from ear to ear, not a single thing was wrong here, this is what she wanted. Dhan-Jaroe brought her up to the alter, and goes over to stand next to Velhart. DJK look over to Airleas and nodds.

Mesadu.jpg

Velhart heard the music, and then saw her come into view. He was in heaven, or at least had a little piece of it, walking towards him, in a blue-tinted gown, and beautiful boquets of flowers. She's the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me, I want to be with her forever. She's beautiful, the only gir- no, WOMAN for me. Dhan-Jaroe brings her up the alter, and the music stops. He looks to Dhan-Jaroe, DJK then nodds to Airleas, and the ceremony, finally begins.

Velhart.jpg

Now that the Bride and groom were both there, she cleared her throat.

"Are there any here who feel that these two should not be married speak now or forever hold your piece." Airleas waits like 2 seconds and goes on. "Okay, none, good...Do you, Velhart Ketsuragui, take this woman, Mesadu Yuy, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, for better and for wore, in sickness and in health, to love, honor and respect, till death do you part."

Velhart - "I do."

"Do you , Mesadu Yuy, take this man, Velhart Ketsuragui, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for better and for wore, in sickness and in health, to love, honor and respect, till death do you part."

Mesadu - "I do."

"Well, then, by the powers that be, and my being captain of the Majestic, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

With that Airleas turns and goes back to the cockpit. She make the small jump to lightspeed to bring them back to the planet.

Airleas.jpg

Velhart then looks into Mesadu's eyes, and lifts her vail, without removing his gaze. She looks back at him. Velhart's eyes then go into slits, as he moves his lips towards hers. She does also, and they both close their eyes. They stop a centimeter apart, and their breath touch. Velhart moves in, and slowly he passionately kisses her, as she does he. The small decibals of their lips smacking against each other are only heard. They then regain their own distance, and open their eyes, Velhart and Mesadu Ketsuragui.

Velhart.jpg

Velhart then looks into Mesadu's eyes, she looks into his, and is consciencely aware of him removing her vail without removing their gaze. She looks back at him. Velhart's eyes then go into slits, as they moves their lips towards each others. They both close their eyes. They stop a centimeter apart, and their breath touch. Velhart moves in towards her, she falls into a different place, a meadow, a grassy plain and they are all alone. She knows, that Velhart sees this image as well, and slowly, loving her as much as humanly possible, he passionately kisses her, as she does he. The small decibals of their lips smacking against each other are only heard. They then regain their own distance, and open their eyes, Velhart and Mesadu Ketsuragui. The cheers begin, and Mesadu spins around in joy, and accidently loses grip on her boquet, but doesn't even care. The boquet lands in the crowd of Jedi. Xen-Que blushed as raised the boquet into vision. Mesadu smiled, but her mouth dropped down as Velhart swiped her off of her feet, and went down to their shuttle.

Mesadu.jpg

Fan stood patiently next to the huge docking bay doors. He waited in silence for the arrival of Serena, and wondered what kind of craft they would be traveling in. She had said that her current ship was on loan; meaning possibly her old one was destroyed? He contemplated this notion, until a he heard the shrill whistle of an astromech unit.

The little droid rolled past him; Fan watched the droid intently. He then gave a little whistle of his own and the droid stopped and turned around. Fan asked the droid in basic if it would open the docking bay doors, and the small droid complied. Fan thanked the machine and entered the docking bay.

He glanced at the ship and then, alone in the room with the exception of the craft, settled down on the ground and waited for Serena to arrive.

Reagan and Airs turn and watch Jim get comfortable in the chair and begin to eat. The two girls look at eachother and smile and then Reagan nodds.

"Um, hey Jim, would you mind getting me and Airs a beer too. Please. While your up too, grab adi one. Thanks your a sweet heart."

The two go back to talking as Jim puts his own beer down to go in and get one for the others.

Reagan.jpg

Looking over the chair, she put her face right up to his.

"Nothing, I see nothing. What did you do, dammit Jim. Airs, come over here and help me with this. He did something again."

Airleas got up and look at Reagan.

Airleas - "How on earth does he do this all the time. Jim you are cursed you know that don't you?"

Airleas and Reagan each took one of his wrists and started pulling.

Reagan.jpg

"Yes I am very well aware of that right now."

The two tried to help pull Jim out of the chair but it didn't work, nothing was. Jim reached into one of his armor's compartments and pulled out a grenade.

"Nah, this thing will only blow my ass off."

Jim put the grenade away and looked up at everybody.

"Well, how am I gonna get outa this stick mess?"

jim.jpg

*Adi-Wan simply smirked at all of the ensuing chaos caused by that damned chair! - He turns to Airleas, and with laughter in his voice says*

"You think the Force is powerful enough to get him outta there? Let's try, eh?"

*Adi-Wan motions with his hand, and closed his eyes slightly - Jim began to wiggle ... ever so slightly ... until ... behold, he was up, levitating about 6 inches from the ground ... Adi-Wan dropped him slightly to the ground, and he re-opened his eyes*

(To Jim)

"Oh, Jim ... would ya please make mine a midget beer ... i think i had too many Correllian Whiskeys at the Last Call ... thanks."

*Jim scratches his head .... and replies*

"I've heard of those ... who the hell would prefer a midget beer to a regular sized one ... you Jedi are a different breed ... all we've got is the normal beers ... you know ... the kind that normal people drink? Is that alright?"

(Adi-Wan)

"Yeah ... better then water, eh? - That'll be fine ..."

*Reagan and Airleas pondered why the hell Adi-Wan would ask for a midget beer ... they both knew that not a living soul would prefer to have one of those to a regular sized beer .... they shrugged it off as a joke, and returned to their seats*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

As Jim handed the beers out, Airleas looked at Adi Wan and his midget beer. He reminded her of a giant holding a regular beer. Where on earth did Jim get that. I don't stock those little things on the Majestic.

All of a sudden, Airleas was struck in the back with a flying pillow. Turning around, she saw Reagan throw another at her. Ducking, it missed her and hit Jim square in the face, just as he was about to take a sip of his beer. Jim's beer went flying, and he was covered in beer and food.

Airleas picked up the first pillow that had hit her, and threw it back at Reagan. She ducked and it hit Adi Wan in the chest. The surprize knocked him backwards, and the look on his face brought both girls to hysterics.

Jim on the other hand, having spent much time with the two, pick up a pillow of his own and nailed Reagan in the head....And the fight was on.

Airleas.jpg

Jim whiped some of the food a beer off of his armor and picked up his own pillow. He walked up behind Airs as she was fighting Reagan. He pulled his arm back let a giant swing go. Airs could sense it coming through the force and she ducked. Insted the pillow hit Reagan upside her face and sent her flying into a couch.

jim.jpg

Ducking Jim's shot with the pillow, Airleas watches as the pillow nails Reagan and she flys into the couch. Landing next to Adi Wan, almost knocking him backwards.

As Reagan looks at Adi, she smiles and says..Sorry, um, excuse me a minute will you?

As Reagan gets up from the sofa, she takes a running start and dives at Jim, knocking him backwards to land on his back. Airleas tosses Reagan the pillow, and she begins to "Thwap" him with it. Breaking the pillow open on his armor, feathers begin to fly. As Jim reaches behind him to grab a pillow of his own to return fire to Reagan, Airleas picks up a pillow of her own and sends it sailing into Adi Wan who is staring dumbfounded at the three of them.

Airleas.jpg