Space

Ary the Grey

"I was merely verifying that this was yours." Kheldar reaches into his pocket and activates it. A blue stream emerges from one end. Kheldar gracefully manuvers it around and then turns it off. "I prefer a good solid vibroblade, but a more than suitable weapon." A faintly ironic smile graces Kheldar's lips. "It was how shall we say, part of the bargin when I got you. I'll be giving it you when you start your training. I'm wearing a vest with cortosis fibers woven in so do not try to attack me with it please."

Kheldar tosses Kerrigan the saber and steps back aways. Several small orbs- remotes similar to the ones used by Luke to train with so long ago (circa Ep IV) float in the air. "These are called KiLLeRs, KheldarvosCorrelli'sLethalLaserRemotes. I invented them a while back. They are similar to the training ones except with lethal fire power and superior speed. They aren't set to kill at this moment, but they will hurt." Kheldar tosses Kerrigan the lightsaber. At that moment, four remotes start revolving around her in a frenzied pace. "You will be training against them. I suggest you defend yourself." Kheldar steps back aways to watch.

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

*After several hours by himself in the cockpit, Bishop stood and wandered towards the bed room on the shuttle. He went through the various clothes that had been left on board and found something less flashy and more practical. He changed from his dinner garb into a sand colored tunic and pants, with long brown boots. Moving back to the cockpit he unclipped his lightsaber and twirled it delicatly between his fingers. Several minutes later an indicater went off letting him know he was above Ilum.*

Bishop.jpg

Kerrigan turned on the lightsaber, and the bright blue popped out. She watched the remotes soar around her, super fast. She held up her lightsaber in a tilt, in front of her face, and shielded a shot from one of the remotes. It shot back at it, and it fell to the ground, with some smoke coming out of it. She took to long watching the remote fall, it gave time for another one to shoot at her side. She grabbed her side, and defended herself with her lightsaber, only holding it with one hand.

"A Jedi shall not know anger. Nor hatred. Nor love...."

KERRiGAN

Slave I enters normal space, heading for a small sector where the Jedi are waiting. As much as Bobba Fett was a bounty hunter and a mercenary, he felt that he should help his children when it didn't get into his way. And right now, Taren was merely a passenger being taken back to her home. He didn't care if she was grateful or not. It mattered not to him.

As the remote smokes and falls to the floor, the others pick up in speed to compensate. Kheldar watches and while turning to his own thoughts.

Good technique, Kerrigan. This Jedi will be gifted if she survives long enough to master the force. Taren was a good teacher. I wonder how the wedding is going? I probably should've stocked more booze in the bar. I wonder how Ame is doing and if she's still alive. I'd sooner loose my own arm than go back to Coruscant and tell Kasumi that Ame was killed.

KVCsignew.jpg

Kerrigan tilted the lightsaber once more, and blocked another shot. Just as the one before, this one fell to the ground smoking. But instead of falling for the same thing twice, Kerrigan spun quickly and blocked the remote that was shooting at her from behind. She sliced it in half before it had time to soar past her again.

"Every time I destroy one, the rest speed up, and as they speed up, I seem to as well...", thought Kerrigan.

KERRiGAN

The last remote starts flying faster than Kerrigan's eyes can follow, and hovers just beyond lightsaber range.

Kheldar's attention turns back to the battle.

Not bad at all. I didn't expect her to defeat those so easily, even on that setting. This should be interesting. That remotes moving to fast for her to reflect the shots back and is hovering just out of range. She's going to have to take the intiative on this one.

The remote spins around rapidly, firing out a flurry of quick shots aimed at Kerrigan's upper body.

KVCsignew.jpg

Kerrigan knew the only way she could defeat this remote was to let it hurt her. She braced herself for the incoming shots. They hit her, then she rolled on the floor, popped up behind the remote, and shoved the lightsaber through the back of it.

KERRiGAN

Tarrian starts to get a strange feeling about this Rihven Eranu, and decides she is very uncomfortable. Pulling the force into herself, she dampens down on the force, and runs to the nearest escape pod.

With her force presence down to zero, she boards it and hits the release button. Knowing that it will look like a faulty release. She'd rather take her chances down below with the sith, then end up in yet again another mess.

Once far enough away from the ship, she reaches out with the force, to the nearest force user she feels, asking for assistance. Some one acknowledges but she has no idea who.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Far away at Naboo, Sauron feels the presence of Tarrian through his Vampire crew. He sends them their orders....

The Warship Maryon detecting the escapepod signal enters hyperspace. Minutes later it gets pulled into the gravity well and finds the escape pod. Acting quickly the massive vessel pulls it in and quickly changes course. Once out of the gravity well it enters hyperspace....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Kerrigan glanced at the areas where she was shot.

" They do hurt,....but I am not going to be weak. Im going to be a strong Jedi." Kerrigan thought.

"Im, fine, thanks for asking." Kerrigan said, sighing, and turning off her lightsaber.

KERRiGAN

"Very well then. We should be arriving at Curst soon. It's the heart of the slave trade. I think it'll be wise you stayed aboard the Silk Road during this expidition. I know Norithan well, but I have yet to do business with Belial. Cyrion will oversee your training using the Holocron. It's not as good as a master, but it should give you some progress with your skills."

KVCsignew.jpg

Kerrigan sighed. "I want to go with you. I havent seen much of the galaxy, just what we have flown through, and what Ive seen on my own. I want to see others in my position. Please?" Kerrigan asked.

KERRiGAN

Kheldar gives a small laugh. "I can't fault your enthusiasm. Very well then. I'll give you a warning though. The place is one of the most inhuman in the galaxy, so I'd avise going on an empty stomach. The smell of the slave pens alone can induce vomiting, and the sights... I remember Norithan building a giant skull pillar that talked, similar to the Sith pillar of flesh, but it's Belial's place now, though I imagine it hasn't changed a wick."

KVCsignew.jpg

Tekkonite's YT-1300 flies through space with a very uneasy driver. He had just escaped from a building that he tried to apply a job for and mearly escaped with his life. He wonders about the Sith he met, Raynuk Montar and wondered if he had made it out alive.

"I doubt I will ever return to that planet...better go to a planet with more water."

Tekk pushes a button and a button and a disply of a range of planets shows up.

"Where to go, where to go..."

DJK's ship blasts away from coruscant, dodging sabaoth squadron's ships, but stops at the flag ship. "This will only take a little bit." DJK gets a tank of water and without being seen by anyone or getting caught on security cameras, he reaches the tri-hexalon tank. He dillutes and contaminates the tri-hexalon with the tank of water , but not while taking a medium sized amount, the stuff was expensive and cost a lot. DJK then escapes the flag ship with no trace of ever being there, and with no tracers of any kind on himself or his ship. His ship makes it out of the way of all sabaoth and imperial tractor beams and radars. He had finally gotten his revenge on Darth Extripate. DJ puts in the coordinates for the jump to hyperspace. "Do you guys have any side trips before reaching Corellia? If you do, you have to pay for the fuel."

Yaku, who had NOT zoned out and who LOVED stories was dissapointed that DJK couldn't continue but decided to let the driver drive

"if my master has no side trips then i have no side trips. i will stay with you master and i kind of agree with you, the reason the old jedi temple was destroyed is because the jedi seem to be against all forms of agression, so they were no prepared to defend themselves. i will stay with you but i will be carefull about my allegiance from now on.

Yaku.jpg

Much to learn, you still have...

[Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound since August '03]