Space

Ary the Grey

Raven's question echoed in Robert's mind.

"There are skirmishes on the Outer Rim all the time, but I do not believe we will be shipping out for those. Although the Emperor just won over a planet not too long ago, as you may remember from the Spire's mess hall."

Robert walked the long hall as enlisted personnel ran to and from. He entered the battle theater.

"I expect the Inner Rim would be attacked here soon, but then again. I am always expecting it....." Robert wandered off.

"Here, Take a seat, I'll play back the mission and some other tapes."

The two spent the next few hours watching the training videos on things like trip-mines, and the lot. Also how to preform general first aid. They also reviewed the video from the mission. Robert was pleased with the way his squadron handled it all. Only fifteen casualties. Not bad, but the numbers would be worse in actual combat, as actions are affected by the stress level of people. Oh well.

Chameleon.png

There are worse things than rusty spoons.
No... No there isn't.

Raven watched the holovids with the intensity of a new recruit. The narrator had a nice upper-Corusanti accent, that was pleasant to the ears. But the hours dragged on..but stim-cafe helped alot. She was impressed by her captain, she was sure that he had seen these training vids hundreds if not thousands of times. By the end she was confident that whatever the Rebels threw at them, they would all be ready.

She looked about, the lights had dimmed, it must be night time though it couldn't be seen aboard ship.

She took a sip of cafe and looked eagerly to the captain..."What's next?!"

It was then that the Red lights started flashing, and they could feel the ship get pulled into hyperspace.....

Raven_3_Sig.png.fa6e284bec4ff42ba02901e8567b2f87.png

Pretender to the Galactic Throne

Leader of the Rebel Alliance

Kitt's lone StarSword raced through hyperspace on an intercept point at Triple Zero. Counting down, three more hours and I'm there. It had always surprised him at how long it took for hyperspace travel, but it wasn't something that most pondered either. Even now, he pushed the thought down as he wanted his focus on Coruscant. Why the Jedi Master even felt that such a need for his presence there was beyond even him, but he could feel it within the Force, he was needed.

It was midway through his hyperspace jump that he felt a sudden tingle, and he checked his comlink. Onderin had requested for assistance at Krayiss II. Deciding to make a hard stop through his hyperspace jump, a very dangerous maneuver to do, but somehow with the Force to guide him, Kitt was able to perform it. Turning around and quickly sending new coordinates and jumping into hyperspace towards Krayiss II.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

The Third Fleet jumped out of hyperspace in the vicinity of another strategically unimportant system, this one being a solitary star with only a number of dense asteroid clusters in its orbit. Given a few billion years, it might evolve into something more interesting, but it was mostly just empty space.

The fleet's fighter complement was retrieved, then it retreated into hyperspace before the Imperials, if they had a mind to pursue them, could arrive.

ayFLmkV.png

The Shadow's Shine drifted aimlessly in dark interstellar space.

Emily had sat there for a long time, feeling lost and purposeless. She knew what she expected of herself, but felt no drive to accomplish her goals. And she hated that. She wished she could conjure up some determination.

"You know what the Sith would say of you, Em?" she spoke aloud. "That you're a pathetic weakling who doesn't deserve to even live. And the Jedi would look at you with pity in their eyes and pat you on the head and say some blathering nonsense."

She snorted with self-disgust. "What are you living for?" She paused, her tone growing contemplative. I wonder if this is how mother felt after father died. She told me she felt she had no purpose left. But at least she had already done something with her life. She was a Sith Lady, and a powerful one too. Same with father. And I'm a disgrace."

She took a deep breath. "I know that if I simply go on with my life, my plan, I'll get over this. But why can't I muster the strength to take that first step?"

Over the next few days, she pondered her future. One night, she had a vivid dream. The galaxy was changing, on the brink of some momentus event that would be for good or evil, but that would change things as she knew it. She saw herself getting swept away in the flood, lost and confused, unable to affect events, and dying before she truly lived.

When she woke, tears were running down her face. She made a vow, right then and there, that she would not let that happen. She would not be doomed to anonymity, a random face and life that meant nothing to anyone. She ran to the cockpit and queried the Force. Finally, she laid in a course and entered hyperspace, ready at last to take up the reins of her destiny.

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Bruce Slaughter couldn't remember the name of the next system that the Third Fleet jumped to, and he frankly didn't care. It consisted solely of a star and a single uninhabitable planet caught in its distant orbit””the remainder of its planets (if there had even been any) had been literally engulfed several million years ago when the star expanded into a Giant.

The star charts indicated that it was actually on the verge of going nova, at least in astrological terms. Bruce would be worm food long before this star gave up on life.

At the moment, the Third Fleet was undergoing repairs. Circumstances didn't allow for a lengthy stay at a military shipyard, so repair drones and maintenance craft from both the fleet and the Republic-held systems in range were busy swarming all over the damaged ships in the battlegroup, welding hull breaches shut and bringing damaged and destroyed subsystems online. They had been ordered to purposefully do a sloppy job (to the naked eye, at least), so the hulls of the ships had been left scarred by their work. It was simulated battle damage””hopefully, considering the fight the fleet had just been through, the rough treatment would hide the repairs.

”œCadan, my office.”

ayFLmkV.png

My first reaction when we jumped to hyperspace was shock. But it soon gave way to anger. I knew that if I ran across General Slaughter, I would have a hard time not biting his head off, so I volunteered to help with some repairs on the Nemesis. I knew he was doing what he thought was best, and that we had overall accomplished our objective on Ilum, but for me, everything had changed when I had been contacted by that Force ghost. I felt like I was abandoning them, and that was really hard for me to deal with.

I eventually landed on the bridge, supervising the repairs, effectively ignoring Slaughter as much as possible while I tried to get a grip on my temper. So it was that when he called me to his office, I clamped my jaw shut and reported as ordered.

But as the door slid shut behind me, I couldn't keep my frustration from showing. "Blast it, General! We have to go back! We can't just abandon them!"

I turned away, immediately embarassed. Officers didn't question their superiors, and Jedi didn't show the anger they felt. I put a hand on my face and took a calming breath. After I had gathered myself, I spoke again. "I'm sorry, sir. I know you were doing what you thought was best."

aira%20sig%202016_zpsneqbkyej.jpg

Captain of the Galactic Alliance & Jedi Knight

Them? According to all logs and reports from the search-and-rescue vehicles, all ships had been accounted for. No one had been left behind, and so long as Slaughter was in command of this fleet, that would always be the case. Leaving men behind to be captured and most likely tortured and executed (which tended to be the Empire's modus operandi) never failed to be devastating to morale.

Unless”¦ Bruce's eyes flickered past Cadan's face for a moment, putting two and two together. It must have been one of those Jedi things: some sort of vision or premonition, which no one else in his command could have possibly been aware of. She wanted to commit to a fight that wasn't going well because of what the Jedi needed.

And people wondered why Slaughter didn't care much for the Jedi.

Bruce spoke as mildly as he could””not easy for one accustomed to barking orders in the midst of blaster fire. At least his throat wasn't so dry now, so he didn't sound like a rabid dog. ”œYou are serving as an officer in the Republic fleet. Keep that in mind.”

ayFLmkV.png

"Of course, General," I replied, embarrassed at my unprofessional outburst. "Forgive me."

I listened as he changed the topic to our next engagement. I had a feeling all along that perhaps there was more to our attempt on Ilum than met the eye, and I assumed now that this had been a multi-pronged offensive with the capital as the real target. Obviously, however, the Vice-Admiral needed assistance, so we had been recalled and redirected. I wondered briefly how Onderin had settled on Ilum being one of the planets involved, but then pushed the thought away. It wasn't relevant information, and I could almost hear Onderin's voice telling me to keep my awareness in the present.

"Do the Imperials have Sith backup? That will make the engagement much more difficult if they do. It's going to be a fight to remember as it is." Battles over the city planet had always been decisive throughout galactic history, and they had always been bloody. I knew this would be no different. But our fleet was still fairly fresh, recovering quickly from the engagement at Ilum, and hopefully our help would turn the tide to favor the Republic. "How do you plan to drive away the Imperials? They will not surrender easily."

OOC: Great Post OK

IC:

Ulan settled into his chair next to Gavin with a strong sigh of relief. The site of exploding starfighters and laser blasts were not what he had wanted to see after escaping Bespin. His body and mind were tired, and Ulan felt starved for a few moments of peace and reflection. Besides, he thought, rest Gavin needs.

He looked out of the corner of his eye at his master, a Jedi Knight, and sensed that Gavin was dealing with some unseen, possibly unfounded, confusion.

Where had his sharp words come from? Ulan could not figure out why Gavin had been so firm in his less than idealistic belief that he and Ulan would have been useless at the battle. Perhaps he sensed Ulan's hesitation at the prospect of diving into another conflict, or maybe his greater attunement with the Force showed him more than Ulan could sense. Either way, Gavin's typical heroic, anything is possible attitude had disappeared on Bespin.

Now that the quiet of space surrounded them, Ulan's old age wisdom kicked in, urging him to cut through the muck and get to the root of the uncomfortableness.

"Something wrong is there?"

Ulancopy.jpg

There are rules here, after all. This isn't Vietnam.

Tobias sat in his newly stolen shuttle. It was unpleasant to be in space again, but he was away from that planet...away from those "sith".

He snorted, as he entered hyperspace for the fifth time in the last few hours. He had successfully visited five other planets, loosing whomever maybe chasing him. He finally punched in the coordinates of his final destination. Corusant.... the blue wave of hyperspace flooded his vision...

Tobias closed his eyes and waited. Nap time.

I nodded as Slaughter went over the plan. We would only have to be careful to not get pinned to the planet by the Imperial fleet; if we got trapped between the surface defences and the Star Destroyers in orbit, we could get pulverized very quickly.

"Understood General. I'll be ready for any boarding parties." I was glad that at least one of us didn't seem bothered by the idea of Sith joining in on the battle. I had never faced one in combat before, and hoped that this would not be the first time. I didn't know how I would stand up against them; the tales some people told were downright intimidating.

I banished my fear. They are just like you now, Aira, I told myself. The Dark Side is no stronger than the Light. Remember your training and you will be fine. Putting on a confident front, I straightened to attention. "Very well, sir. Let's free the capital."

((Terribly sorry about the delay in this post. Aside from the fact that I've been incredibly busy the past couple weeks both on JNET and off, this is very hard for me to write Gavin as. Definitely a challenge.))

The question came as a shock.

"Something wrong is there?"

Gavin turned in his seat to face the little alien, staring in almost-disbelief. How could his padawan, his inferior, have the nerve to inquire into Gavin's innermost thoughts? Had Gavin ever pried into his apprentice's mind? No. And all he expected was that the small creature return the favor.

"No," he said, turning back to look out the viewport with a hint of frustration in his voice. "I'm just weary, that's all."

What the hell are you doing?! You just blatantly lied to your apprentice and more importantly you just blatantly lied to your friend. You know there's something wrong. You've known since before you left Bespin. You're just upset with yourself because you don't know what it is and you have too much pride to let someone you trust help you. Talk about being a humble Jedi, huh? Dumb-ass, swallow your pride, control your emotions, and accept the help of this being that you just chased halfway across the galaxy.

A few beats of uncomfortable silence.

"Yes."

The words came as a surprise to Gavin even though he had spoken them. He wasn't even sure that his apprentice would be able to help him. Why would he want to unload his personal problems on this creature who he had only known for a few months?

Because you've only known him for a few months. This being that you've known for less than a twentieth of your life is the being that you choose. The Force knew what it was doing when it paired the two of you. You obviously cared enough about him to follow him to Bespin, get eaten, and then continue his training so why won't you trust him with this?

"Alright," Gavin continued hesitantly. "Ever since Bespin I have been able to feel a change within me. I haven't been able to control my emotions. I'm quick to anger and dismiss even those whose company I value most and I don't know why. I have thoughts about what I should do but in the end I've always gone with the quick and easy path and I can't figure out why."

Even though he immediately felt better about getting it all off of his chest, Gavin wasn't sure how his apprentice would respond. It would have a huge influence on what happened from here.

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

Initially Ulan's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open with shock at his master's harsh words.

"No," said Gavin, turning away to the darkness of Space.

Ulan did not know what to think of his master. The padawan's stomach bubbled with nerves, and he didn't know if he should be angry at Gavin, afraid, or compassionate.

Then Gavin retalliated with a short, but desperate, "Yes."

How close are we? Telling me this should Gavin? Asked should I, thought Ulan.

"I'm quick to anger and dismiss even those whose company I value most and I don't know why. I have thoughts about what I should do but in the end I've always gone with the quick and easy path and I can't figure out why."

Ulan listened closely to his master. His big green eyes narrowed when the wisdom of his age seeped forth and realized the young man was opening doorways to the darkest parts of his soul. Older in the Force was Gavin, but Ulan's experience in life was unsurpassable.

"A short time have we known each other," the green man said. "Like to think of myself as one whose company you value, but sure am I not. Regardless, friendship I can offer. Perfect perhaps you are not, but witnessed I have hard paths chosen by a young man. Dive into the mouth of that beast not anyone would have."

Ulan chuckled trying to lighten the mood. He wanted to comfort his master, and to help him understand that he didn't have to be perfect. Perhaps Gavin was dealing with things outside the bounds of Ulan's comprehension and needed guidance from a more experienced person, but Ulan was the friend present at the moment Gavin needed a friend, and that friend Ulan was determined to try and be.

"Place too much responsibility on yourself do you. What happened on Bespin your fault was not. Differently could you have reacted, yes. But, for Darla, Kakuto, and myself the same could be said. Chosen not to attack us on Ilum Kakuto could have. The thing to remember is without that decision his place in the Force fulfilled would he not."

Ulan looked straight ahead, narrowing his eyes and scrunching up his wrinkled brow. Was he starting to ramble like the old man he was? Possibly so, but the last one to realize it would he have been, sadly Gavin would have been the first.

"Reflect and mediatate on these things we must before casting blame, and criticizing our actions. I think something in the Jedi code there is about patience. Perhaps now is the time to recall that passage."

Ulancopy.jpg

His ship wasn't one to be tracked, and in the loneliness of space, he felt a lot less tense than he did in his new quarters. It made sense on many levels of course but, still discomfort at once's surroundings was not something he was used to.

He switched on some Zabrak diaspora music on his trip through space. Began processing landing codes during a brief stop over to his destination. He was not bothered by his lack of company. If anything he welcomed it. He stretched out with all of his senses deep into space, searching for things to explore.

At last writing code and doing an odd little dance to the Zabrak diaspora music he was forced to admit that dressing in civilian clothes, seemed to connect him more to his lesser feelings.

Perhaps it is just the sudden unbridled freedom, and lack of pain. Who know.

He was even smiling when he arrived at his destination.

Hurtling through hyperspace after a sanisteam, Vothe Kyrik took a moment to relax. There was something about hyperspace aboard a ship that was otherwise empty that was reassuring. It was a place that was utterly and completely secure, unless your ship was bugged. Vothe absently keyed for a sweep to be performed as he stared out into the mottled tunnels stretching before him. For that moment, he ceased to be himself, because he didn't need to be. No one expected anything of him during travel time.

Except himself, and he had some preparation to do before he arrived at his destination. Bringing himself back into the present, back into his responsibilities, he headed to the small lounge area in his ship and sat down at a computer. He grabbed a blank datacard, plugged it in, and used his century of experience to start writing a program to put on the card. It wouldn't be particularly malevolent, but it had to be discrete. He was faced with a unique opportunity, and his ability to capitalize on it was critical to his mission.

The basic program was something that he had authorization to complete. It would run in the foreground and the computer would note it and perform the instructions. Vothe fiddled around with code density and used a few hidden commands most people didn't know to make the basic program "noisy". Basically, it allowed him to hide into the different loops and commands another set of commands which would efficiently find a bit of information in the computer system and download it to the data card.

It was completely discrete. It might take a few minutes longer than the basic program would require to execute, but it would be easy to buy that time without looking suspicious.

Everything was coming together. The program saved to his datacard, Vothe moved soundlessly into the ship's bedroom and decided to let the ship's arrival alert to awaken him when he neared his destination. With all the stuff he had been through in the last few days, he knew the rest would do him a lot of good.

GJCEepO.png

Deep the the bowels of space there was a ship, an Imperial Star Destroyer to be exact. It looked like it was just drifting in open space. It wasn't. This ship served a very special purpose. This ship, like so many others drifting in space housed V.I.P.'s for the Empire. Robert was assigned onto this one.

His pod sat alone for so long while his body grew. It was the only one along the wall. With a Snap-Hiss the vacuum seal pressurized. The body inhaled, just as planned. Then the eyes and conscious of the soul, awoke. Robert sat back and didn't move for a minute. He just sat there and breathed. He had cheated death so many times, and here he was again. He brought his right hand up to the side of the pod and started to pull out himself out.

He leaned out, nobody. "That was something good," he thought. He didn't want anyone around him. He looked over and there were some fatigues and a suit of armor. Along with his trusty T-9. He maneuvered his body out of the cloning pod. The door closed behind him with a small mechanical whir.

The new man slipped on the suit of armor. He wanted to get back to the fight. Then again, the battle was still probably going on over Corusant. He hoped Adam's would lead the team he left. He wanted to just give up. There was no need for him to stay in this galaxy if he just messed up again. He looked at the wall, a mirror was hung from the spot. He picked up a razor and started to tend to his cloned hair. Robert hated what he saw in the mirror. In a few minutes he was done, he sat down and thought about what exactly happened.

A blaster bolt came through the console in front of him and glanced off the front of his skull.

He stood up and swung at the wall. His hand made an imprint in the wall. He was angry. He had every right to be. He grabbed his T-9 and started to walk away from the table, leaving only his dress fatigues behind. He looked into the eyes of his helmet. He saw a lonely man starring back at him. He clipped the helmet to his belt. McNamara was ready for action again. The man was more dangerous than ever.

He walked the halls of the Destroyer, awaiting orders.

Chameleon.png

No... No there isn't.

Rahalin sat in the small cramped captain's quarters of the converted freighter known now as Mesh'la Bes'laar. Lir's sisters in the movement had not been very forthcoming concerning where they had acquired it or whom had modified it, nor did he care. What he did care about was the quad turrets, point defense weapons, and various other passive and active systems that had been installed on board, along with the capabilities for servicing and supporting a squadron of his fellow Mando'ad.

At his command was also a reinforced platoon of warriors. He shook his head at the thought of what that translated into Imperial terms. It was basically a platoon of heavy infantry supported by two heavy weaponry squadrons. The infantry came with its own landers and various support vehicles.

Everyone was strapped into beskar'gam of some sort. He had destroyed his own armor during the throes of the madness brought on by the Legacy virus, and his newly found people had provided him with their version of it. He was now in possession of a suit of heavy scout armor reinforced by the same near impervious metal of the rest of his warriors.

That virus had also somehow corrupted his DNA, resulting in the sister's medical personnel being forced to splice his to be able to resurrect him via cloning. The new body had taken months getting used to, as it was stronger and heavier than the one head been born with. He also appeared far more human than any twi'lek should. He had been assured though, that he was still Twi'lek to any genetic scans and for breeding purposes. That last had been said with grin at him that had turned into something more later that night.

He sighed at suddenly being thrust into command of this group. Rahalin had two senior and combat tested leaders under his command and his command staff that were equally tested. They had held a meeting and with the insistence of the sisters had placed him in charge. The sisters had told him that when the time came he would know what to do, while the Mandolorians had just simply looked at him and accepted he was where he was supposed to be.

At the moment, they were headed to a small outter rim arms manufacturer whom had leased their facilities to the Mando'a for producing a highly updated version of the feared Basilisk fighter. A flight of six aircraft awaited him there to support the other 12 fighters and 6 attack aircraft already on board.

He commanded himself to turn back to the work in front of him, and focused on what lay ahead.

1stSigRahalin.jpg

Robert walked to the deck. His boots echoed through the empty hallways. The mission he had been waiting on had just come in. This was his moment to prove he was worth something to the Empire still. The file came through and he picked it up. He gave it a look over four times. These orders were from the Emperor himself. It was nice he still answered to the Emperor.

He looked over it. A plan formed in his mind. It was sketchy, but it was what needed to be done. He needed a contact. He needed his crew back. With any luck at all they had gotten off that ship. He routed a communica back through to Sgt. Limon.

He was going to need some toys. Luckily he knew a place where he could get some materials. He needed some new toys, and he went to the hanger. He had to form his team. He selected a few from the 115th, hoping they would still be alive.

Phantom, Ghost, and the Owls would be accompanying him. He syphoned off some funds from the Empire and went down to the hanger. It was time to rock and roll. He grabbed a TIE Defender and for a little errand. He planned never to see this place again. The fighter warmed up and shot out of sight.

Chameleon.png

No... No there isn't.

--Incoming comm for Rahalin Toral--

This is Colonel Sykes in New Republic command. I got wind that you had some kind of interest in working for us in the near future. I want to be quick to make an offer before the Empire does. The exact number of credits you'll be paid is up for negotiation, but we're interested in putting you to work in the near future.

If you're interested, I've written up a contract and attached it to this message in data form. Download it, look it over, and send it back with your signature and we can be in business before the day ends.

May the Force be with you, if you Mandos believe in that.

--End Comm--

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

--Comm for Colonel Sykes--

Colonel, attached to this message you will find the contract duly signed and containing any and all authorization you will need for the Mando'a unit which I am charged with representing.

At your convienience, comm us with the details of where and when you want our unit to report for duty.

--End Comm--

Rahalin sent the brief communication to the Republic recruiting officer and left his office for the hanger bay for a brief orientation on the capabilities of this new breed of Basilisk fighter. He and the 5 other who would be flying the experimental type would need to work quite rapidly over the coming days to get themselves into the groove.

1stSigRahalin.jpg

At the question, Lusef tells her the truth- he tells it simply and straight, reaffirming what played out on their conversation ages ago- Kari killed her mother in self-defense, the "mother" being the sister of her original.

He watches her as he tells it- his eyes, tinged with brown, very open and steady, making great care to gauge her emotions.

"So it is," he states softly in conclusion, "the facts remain as they are and they cannot be changed. Your powers reacted, you survived, and you are the one standing here now. You'll need to come to terms with that, child." His voice is compassionate, but the iron in the words creeps up to the surface. "You accepted this once and moved on. There's a different dimension, a bit more backstory, but it remains the same. Your guilt, if you wish to accept it remains, as is your choice for absolution."

O how wretched is that poor man that hangs on princes favors! There is betwixt that smile we would aspire to, that sweet aspect of princes, and their ruin, more pangs and fears than wars or women have, and when he falls, he falls like Lucifer, never to hope again.

-William Shakespeare

((Excuse the mistakes in this post as it is being posted from a phone))

Gavin stared at the little green alien. The words that he spoke were full of wisdom. Gavin had forgotten that even though he was Ulan's master, the small alien was still his elder. He had experienced much more than Gavin ever would in all likelihood, and he needed to respect that. This being didn't have to help him. It was a choice that his apprentice, his friend, had made and for that he would be eternally grateful.

"You're right on all accounts. Perhaps I should have come to you first and for that I apologize. I've been short tempered with you and it qas incredibly stupid of me. I appreciate your help but I don't think this will change things. This goes deeper than a conscious choice and I have a feeling that there is going to be a long and difficult struggle ahead of me. I can only pray to the Force that you will stand by me through this."

((Short post due to the fact that I'm on my phone. If I get home and you haven't replied I might edit it to add some more depth, but if I didn't pump this post out now it'd never get done.))

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

"About that, worry do not. Waiver I did on Bespin, but brought me back you did. Likewise, stand by you will I."

The nav computer falshed an alert, indicating they'd be exiting hyperspace soon.

"Plus, on Gala help we may find."

With those words the purple tube of hyperspace began disappearing and in its place stars flickered into existence.

Ulancopy.jpg

As the ship went finished its stop in Imperial space before heading to the Unknown Regions, Sasori stepped away from the cockpit and grabbed a datapad and inserted the card Tirius gave him. He read over the information and thought it all inconsequential in the end and threw it into shredder, which then went to a small incinerator. He looked to Tirius, and then got up from his chair and grabbed a identification card and a spare snow gear outfit stamped with the Black Sun symbol on the back and elbows. He tossed it to Tirius.

"We are in Imperial space and will no doubt run into at least one patrol of Stormtroopers on the surface. Looking like you do now would be impossible to hide our true intentions. Here, take this badge," he threw the ID to Tirius, "It is labeled for a Black Sun operative of ours, Vothe Kyrik, but he won't need it as he is on R&R right now due to constant stress of his position."

Sasori then grabbed his own snow gear and sat back down in his seat and looked at a chart of Ilum in his navicomputer and scowled.

"Do you have any idea which side of the planet we should land on to get to hese crystal caves? Don't really feel like walking through snow and ice for a millennium if you catch my drift...Vothe."

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.