Space

Ary the Grey

She sensed something entirely unexpected, the farewell from Fynn. Niv smiled brilliantly, glad to know that her master had possibly heard her own farewell to him.

Nivana, still smiling, looked to Darla, "You didn't destroy my perceptions of the Jedi. Only helped to make them more realistic. And I don't think Fynn would hate you for opening my eyes to the not so pretty truths that come with being a Jedi. I believe It's better that I have a realistic idea of what may be in store for me. And now thanks to you, I do. You have given me a fresh outlook on everything."

Her amber eyes glanced down at the unfinished ration bar. Niv suddenly wished she'd eaten more than a slice of fruit at the Jedi temple. She finished off the final portion of the bar then fiddled with the training saber Fynn had given her. She liked the thought of constructing her own lightsaber. Her own weapon. One step closer to Jedi Knighthood. She looked back to Darla, "I'm for Ilum. I think I'm ready for a real lightsaber too." she said while subdueing her eagerness to take the next step. "As for getting to know me better, there's not much to tell." She then took a few moments to consider what she wanted. She wasn't absolutely sure what she wanted besides..."To help others...that's all I want." Niv answered quietly. " All I want is to make a difference somewhere along the line. A small difference...a big difference. Doesn't matter. Perhaps I'll eventually stumble across a greater purpose. But right now I'm content aspiring towards altruism."

Nivana looked down at the training saber again, "What was it you wanted when you first started out? If you don't mind me asking..."

Death had changed her indeed, for Death manifested itself a most noteworthy vessel. The way he kept himself, the way he spoke with such confidence ”“ It represented a genuine leader. Regardless, Exodus actually took the time to mull over what Alora spoke of, and unfortunately, it made sense. This would mean sacrificing valuable time in his child's life, time that he knew he could never make up for. But of course there would be alternatives, he could still keep an eye out, and take care of her from afar, he knew exactly how.

”œYou're right, but if anything happens to her”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

"Part of me wanted adventure, part of me wanted justice...I wanted to change the galaxy for the better and see all the excitement and thrill of it along the way. Deep down what I really wanted was to feel worthy. To earn the right to be called a Jedi. A friend of mine was a Jedi, he told me I had great potential and that I shouldn't waste it. Before I had the chance to make up my mind to let him teach me he got killed. I guess what I wanted was to become a Jedi in honour of his memory. To prove that he was right about me and that I wasn't a failure. That's what I wanted...In the beginning..."

Darla thought about all that had changed, how lost she had gotten before she had come back to where she was now. Back to the lightside.

"I still want justice now. I want to do the right thing. But not in blind service to an ancient code. I've learn how to use the force to heal. My good friend Skye Organa, Fynn's Master, trained me in the art of healing. I couldn't have had a better teacher really. Id learned how to use the force to bend, break and shape things with my will. I thought that if only I could learn how to use the force for creation instead of destruction then I could truly change. Eventually I did. The day that I saved the life of my worst enemy was the day I started down the path to redemption. To give the gift of life through the force is the greatest thing anyone can do for another. A selfless act of love that transcends light and dark. If you want to help others then I can teach you how to heal."

Rannrsig.jpg

"No clue Exodus, I've been as isolated as you in that regard. I feel something happening, not what."

Alora moved into her room, pushing off from the doorjamb to walk over to the bedside table. Within a secret draw within it, taking out a holo album. It was all she kept in her ship of her family, though she did comm her Aunt's and Uncle's and the business from time to time to make sure everything was going fine there. Moving to sit beside both Exodus and the child, Alora gave him a significant look, one that said this information was to go no further than the room they were currently in. Before she flicked on the holo album, she spoke once more with a simple question.

"Have you wondered how I came to own such a luxurious ship? That everything in here is top of the range, the most expensive?"

She gave him a moment before continuing,

"You would be far from the truth if you thought it was from any of those fools I've slept with. None of them had anything to do with this"

Her hand rose, indicating the ship around them. She then rose a delicate eyebrow for his comments before she would show him the album.

((edited due to typos))

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"I would like that very much...to learn how to heal." Nivana said with quiet modesty after she'd thought about everything Darla had shared. She was a very open and honest person and Niv respected those qualities in the other, tremendously. "But I know there is still much to be learned in regards to defending myself against the Sith. I have a feeling I won't be able to heal my way out of a violent confrontation with them." she kidded, hoping Darla didn't take offence to her comment. Niv nodded slightly, as she did a stray lock of dark hair slid across her face. "Yes...healing sounds like something that would suit me. Would you teach me how?"

Niv, understanding what a fountian of knowledge Darla was, suddenly corrected her last inquiry. "You have stood in both the dark and the light, have known both worlds. I would willingly learn anything you have to teach me. Anything that would help to make me a better Jedi. A stronger Jedi. Would you? Teach me?"

The shuttle carrying the hidden beast exits hyperspace above Coruscant airspace. The meditating Master Prophet is soon interrupted with the loud shouts of commands being received over the Communication systems within the shuttle.

The Imperial air-frequency was transmitting information and commands to the fighters that flew below. Familiar voices of the past were heard shouting for air raids and attacks to commence. Master Prophet uses his senses of hearing to feel what was going on in the sky and land below.

War.

A battle had broken out and the Imperial Frequency was chaos. Commands, orders, and directions were all being called out over the intercom.

A brief moment past as Stevenson attempts to contact the bright spot of light side energy on the planet; he feels the empty halls of the Jedi Temple frantic Jedi that scattered.

Yet again, Coruscant was under fire. The Imperial troopers aboard the ship spoke to each other of the events that were happening on their radio. Just before hitting the planets atmosphere....

*Vroooo*

The hiss of a blue lightsaber blade shoots from the hand of the Prophet who now stood at the edge of the co_ckpit. The pilot feels the saber only for a moment before it pierces out the other side of his skin.

From Stevenson's other hand shot another blade, identical in color, which sliced through the co-pilot. A spinning motion rips the blade from the Pilots chest and intercepts a fist being thrown from a trooper standing near by. The blade slices through the white armor as the storm troopers arm falls lifeless to the floor.

The Prophet soon halts the ship from entering the space above Coruscant ... there; he sits and waits; listening to the transmissions being sent below... alone in his new empty ship.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

((From Helix Station))

An X-wing appears in hyperspace, under orders to report to Coruscant. Were the pilot aware of her current situation, and the situation below, one could almost be certain that she would've backed out, fleeing from the shiny chaos that would inevitably engulf her.

Tiana Elass-Calthye examined the controls of the X-wing she flew, seeing it as almost alien. A flight suit, a droid, a control stick, and firepower...

It seems so foreign.

She knew the controls, fortunately; she had flown before.

And some time later, it exited hyperspace above Coruscant.

Erk.

If I wasn't a Jedi, I'd kill you, Master Stellar.

Orders over the darkside, though””or perhaps it was simply fortunate that Tiana had no beliefs in dark or light.

((To Coruscant... gahhhh))

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

The Dark Brotherhood emerged from Hyperspace above the plane of the Galaxy, the perfect hiding place for a ship that size. Two Platoons Aryian left behind, to quell any resistance left on the ship and to insure that the Ship was not retaken, the other Platoon left on the ship it came in on, and Aryian left in his own ship, making the jump to hyperspace back to the battle. Before he left though, he commed someone, or rather, something with a very important message.

EDIT:

The Server ship, the two main dropships and the droid fighters popped into realspace, right near the Star Destroyer. It sent out a command slave, remotely controlling coordinates, and just to be on the safe side, jumped to another location.

Once there, the main dropships landed in the large hangar, unloading all the repair droids as well as the division of assault droids that were instructed to first approach the Platoons and tell them they were here to assist. The repair droids began their work, disabling all the rigged explosives on the ship first, then began rapidly repairing the ship's systems, one by one.

It would take a few days, but at this pace, it was better than a few weeks.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Luxury, material things”¦ Exodus never quite focused on such beforehand. As she spoke of it in a high-regarding manner, Exodus looked about, examining just what she spoke about. Truly, it wasn't his nature to care for how she attained such riches, nor respond to her questioning. The rhetorical question still sprung hints at what her point was; the capabilities to safeguard what needed to be hidden.

Then the thought hit him, wouldn't it be possible for Exodus to veil himself from common society and craft his own sanctuary. They all had one; each and every significant warrior had a place of safe haven, except of course, him. The possibilities of such excited him but his funds were never quite on such a scale, just what was necessary to get things done. Regardless, Exodus now became intrigued in how she came into possession of such masses of economy and furthermore, how he could do the same.

”œDon't speculate such, I have a feeling you've achieved this in a respectable manner. What intrigues me though is”¦ How?”

P3UXctm.gif

Alora flicked on the holo album, the first holo showing a family out the front of a well maintained mansion. A water fountain was also in the background. From the holo, he could see a young golden haired girl with two adults, one with matching copper hair, the other with brown. The next several holo's showed various shots of the family including Aunt's and Uncle's, in various locations around her home planet. Each showing more of the family mansion, the business at the shipyards. It ended with the holopic's from where her parents had been murdered, also showing the holoreport regarding the disappearance of the sole heir, the heiress to the Darkknell Shipyard Industries having gone missing after the death's of her parents.

The last one's were in regard to the reappearance of Alora Darkknell, that the Shipyards were under the control of trusted employees and were still being run smoothly, running at a profit. Several other graphs showed just how successful the business had been in later years. That Alora had looked after her employees, be it from afar, though they all knew she was off trying to find the murderers to bring them to justice.

"My extended family do not know that I am Sith, let alone a Sith Master. I have been temped to adopt a 'Darth' name, though haven't found one that suits my purpose as yet. I would rather keep it from them while I can. They need not know. If you wish, Janus here can be taken to my Aunt and Uncle Darkknell, my father's relatives. They are childless, though love children. They were my favorite Aunt and Uncle. They would care for her, keep her safe..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The Anu blasted through space. Angel had to find his father. His last memory was a gun in his face. Then searing pain all over his face. His perfect replica of his father's mask shatterd to shards. If it weren't for that mask Angel would be dead, but He still was injured. He had a huge scar, now over his eye and that side of his face had more scared flesh. though it wasn't as noticing as the deep scar. He had now replaced it with another of his mask. This one again, the same as his father's.

The Anu neared Angel's home world. His father should be here, if not, then Angel would have more trouble finding him. Angel shifted from hyperdrive to normal. He began to make the desend.

Hail Hutts! Gubernatio of maioribus assassins.

vendetta.jpg

As the Shadowfax sped through space, Beltran Rarr tended to his injuries. Using bacta enhanced bandages from his medpac, Beltran was able to stop the bleeding from the wounds on his arms. As he came down from the battle on Gromas, his muscles continued to ache.

I will probably require some time in a bacta tank before my body can fully recover from its injuries. He thought to himself.

Several hours later, the Shadowfax exited hyperspace. Turning into the looming stellar profile that was Coruscant, Beltran was greeted by an awe-inspiring sight. Two massive fleets locked in combat.

It seems that while I've been away, much has transpired.

Part of him wanted to linger to watch the outcome, but as soon as two TIE Interceptors broke formation and moved to engage him Beltran decided it was best if he moved quickly. Taking his vessel into a deep dive, Beltran entered Coruscant's atmosphere.

A few moments of expert piloting brought him to the large Citadel which housed the headquarters of the Black Sun.

BeltranSig.jpg

Barreks ship came out of hyperspace above coruscant, he was about to head towards the black sun when he noticed, Coruscant had a planetary shield around it. Barrek didn't know if the sheild was to protect coruscant from laser fire, or physical objects, So he stayed in orbit around Coruscant waiting for the sheild to dissapear.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

The Lucky Me traveled through hyperspace. Jacen Onnd sat with his R5 droid in the cockpit. Jacen was asleep, and the droid woke him up with a beep. 70 seconds till reversion to realspace.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

The convoy of droid ships popped out of hyperspace near the Dark Brotherhood, landing in it's hanger. The repairs were finally complete, the ship was restored back to battle-readiness in a matter of hours rather than a few days. It would have taken a little longer to fully restore things such as superficial work and life-support, but the droids had one sole purpose, to restore shields and weapons to full capacity, and that mission was achieved.

All computer codes were erased in short order, including backdoor codes and normal codes, replaced instead by a fractal encryption system only comprehendable by even the most advanced of hackers. The droids maintained total control over the computers, maneuvering the ship back around for it's jump back to the battle.

Now the crewing droids departed from their transports, filling the ship, as the rest of the Alliance troops and the repair and assault droids refilled the transports, leaving the ISD just before the whole minifleet jumped to hyperspace.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Korin reached out and met the hand of Lotus, grabbing hold of the sparring stick the padawans smiled at the thought of finally beginning combat training. Finally for the first time in his life the Miraluka would be taught how to fight, which is something that he has wanted for quite some time. Never really being able to defend himself properly has placed the boy in several situations that he didn't come out of nicely. When his Master had finished speaking Xion grinned at the words that the Jedi had spoke.

Let the force guide my movements in combat. Well that shouldn't be to hard seeing as how I have to let the force guide me every second of the day.

The Padawan placed both of his hands upon the handle of the sparring stick, twirling his wrists slightly Korin quickly grew accustomed to the weight and length of the training weapon. Searching the room with the force the Miraluka spaced himself for the others and began to take a few practice swings, first some side slashes and then some overhead strikes, which he followed up with a few stabbing motions. These maneuvers were nothing special and Korin knew that, but he truly didn't know any better. Then he remembered, he had to let the force guide him. Allowing his body to relax the Padawan enabled a connection with the force and began to draw upon the positive energy around him. Korin was drawing from everyone in the room, including his Master.

”œLet the force guide you”¦" Whispered the Jedi Padawan as his left hand dropped from its place on the sparring stick.

A sly grin spread across his face, confidence could be seen on his face by the expression in his smile. Slowly the mask that Korin had placed on the ground earlier lifted from it's location on the ships floor and rose into the air, pulling it to him through the force the Miraluka lowered it onto his head. Moving his arm to the side Korin kept his arm stiff, by now the weapon felt nearly weightless in his grasp as the powers of the force consumed the Miraluka's body. He had never felt this way before, it was almost as if he were hovering. Allowing the force to flow through his body Korin danced about the room in an awesome display of acrobatic combined attacks to imaginary opponents, when he was finished the Padawan remained in a crouched position. His right knee touching the floor as he propped up on his left, both arms held to their respective sides and the sparring stick still clutched firmly in his grasp. Keeping silent he decided to wait for his Master to address him, than appear as an arrogant student. By no means did he mean to show off, it was more of a emotional release for the Miraluka. Sweat visible on his bare flesh and his true expression hidden by the veil of his mask.

KorinXion.jpg

going though space Kal made a data pad with an old game his father used to teach him to help past the time though space. The ship was crowed and Kal had an itch where the implant was instered. The only way it would come out is if he died. Kal was comming back up the casino where he would complete his first mission. Kal inserted the infomation from the pad into his droid and went back to the helm. Kal exited the ship from hyperspace and arrived at the casino.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Alora turned away from the Father and Daughter, heading back to the cockpit to contact her relatives, stating that they would be there soon. She received an affirmative response as she set the co-ordinates for her home planet. It had been an age since she had been back there, and not since her parent's deaths. They would notice the change in her, though they wouldn't be able to tell exactly what that change was. No one else in her family had been force sensitive, she had been a ”˜wild card'.

She made herself comfortable in the pilot's seat, resting her head back and putting her feet over the arm of the chair so that they rested against the co-pilots. There was still a way to go before they reached their destination.

Arriving at Leria Kerlsil's main starport, Alora set the Night's Fury down on the Darkknell family landing pad. A vehicle was waiting for them, to take them to the mansion. The blue and purple trees lined the roadways, the white stone apartments set back against them, everything being so neat. They arrived at the mansion, Alora introducing Exodus as her friend ”œSyn”

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((OOC: Sorry I havent posted for a few days, was really busy with uni.))

"I'll teach you everything that you want to learn. I won't kept any secrets from you. While Im your protector for now, I'll keep you safe from harm, but I won't shelter you from the harsh realities of the galaxy."

Darla felt strange. No-one had ever wanted her to teach them. She had never really felt like had all that much to offer anyone. But Nivana seemed so eager to learn an when Darla thought about it she realised how much experience she had acculmilated over the years. A lot of her knowledge was dark, perhaps even dangerous to teach a padawan. If she really did teach Nivana everything she knew would Fynn ever forgive her? Would Nivana be able to return to Fynn's teaching and be an 'ordinary' Jedi?

Many questioned ran through Darla's head. Breathing in deeply she calmed herself. It as too much to worry about now. She would teach Nivana whatever she wanted to know and if she did want to learn the darker aspects of the force than Darla would give her a clearly warning of what it would mean to Fynn before she did.

Did Fynn even want to complete Nivana's training?

For now Darla was Nivana's guardian and teacher. She would do the be the best job that she could as those two things.

"We're gonna drop out of hyperspace soon. I'd suggest dressing warm, Ilum is a very cold place."

((Contiued in the Ilum thread))

Rannrsig.jpg

The events that happened from here on out remained nonexistent. There would be no memory of it for the benefit of his daughter. Some would say it quickly became the most emotional moment in Exodus' life, and others would say he effortlessly shrugged it off. Whatever it was, she was safe now ”“ and Exodus could finally continue onward without concern.

The scenery promptly returned to the ship, this time though absent of the harmonious presence that rested here before. Now the destination was clear and Exodus could finally catch up on the happenings of the universe and head directly to the academy.

The silence that would be carried through this ship though would be most deafening the rest of the journey.

P3UXctm.gif

The silence that followed as the Night's Fury travelled back into more travelled lanes of space, leaving the backwater planet behind was deafening. Alora took the precautions to protect both families from detection by erasing the Nav computer after the first two jumps, putting in a false location of where the ship had 'been'. Setting the course for the academy, Alora went through to rest, finding that it had been draining, this keeping up appearances. While she loved her Aunt's and Uncle's, she didn't belong there now. At least Exodus's daughter would be safe there... safe and happy.

Will he hate me more for having suggested she remain there? Or will things just remain this strained? Alora managed to rest up, heading back to the cockpit just before the ship was to re-enter over Cardia.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The shuttle that holds the Prophet sits idle above the space near Coruscant. Though he is too far to see any of the events, he feels them through the force. His companions lay restless below, near defeat.

The lifeless bodies of the storm troopers lay on the floor now near the rear of the ship. Their bodies lay lifeless as cold as the black of space. Master Prophet does as he has for many years now, he waits.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.