Tatooine

RaveN

*Kirlocca Moved out of the bar. He saw Viano and moved towards him. Once he got near him he sat down and began to meditate. Throught meditation he saw another Vision of thw white jedi... He stood back up and checked his Lightsaber. He let the force flow through him. He could feel this strange energy flow through him. He opened his eye's and looked around at all the jedi getting ready to go in. He stood up and got ready to move...*

*Kirlocca put his lightsaber back at his side. he checked to see if he still had his bow and arrows with him. And out of the conner of his eye, he saw a young padawan sitting on the ground. He decided to walk over and encourage him. Once he got close enough, he knew who the padawan was.*

"Ryan. Are you alright?"

*Ryan looked up at him, and was stunned to see him here.*

"I can feel your thoughts. You are not looked down upon. For even the jedi council must know, that it is every jedi padawan that becomes great, not masters. For they are already great."

*Kirlocca was walking around in the sand of tatooine. When his sharp eye's spoted something near the hutt gates...Kirlocca took off running towards the hutt gates almost instantly. He stop before he got into sensor range and scaned the area, than turned around and yelled towards the group...*

"Hey, It's the jedi we need to rescue. there almost out..."

• 4 months later...

*A ship enters the system and lands far away from any civilization. Kirlocca walks out of his ship first, to make sure that no one was around them, then he and his padawan walked out of his ship and walked a small distance away.*

"Sayn, Your next lesson is this."

*Kirlocca then disappears out of no where, leaving no trace.*

Sayn, you must find me using the force. It was the first lesson I learned under my master!

It's okay, I wanted a small break from RPing, and you gave it to me!

*Kirlocca just sad down in the sand...it was course, it was begining to get in his fur.*

Strange, I always thought sand was a nice thing to see, but now that i'm here.....ah, Sayn found my presence!

*Kirlocca stood up as hse came up to him.*

"Good job. You did better than I thought you would!"

*Kirlocca pointed back towards the ship.*

"One last thing for you to learn here, Jump to the ship."

*Kirlocca took one jump and used the force to throw him self almost 1/4 of the way there. He then began to walk.*

It might take her long...

*Kirlocca walked all the way to his ship and sat down and waited for Sayn through meditation...something threw him out of it, another jedi had come back...one he would have to explain his actions to...*

*Kirlocca looked up to see a ship pass over him. He wasn't suer why a ship would come this way over Tatooine, but decided to ignore it anyways. When he looked back towards the dune sea, he saw his padawan make one final Jump to him.*

"Good job. You are learning fast. Let's go to our next learning ground..."

*They both got on Kirlocca's ship and took of the planet...*

• 19 years later...

The Oracle came out of hyperspace and made its way towards the surface of the planet. Kirlocca felt strangely at home as the ship broke through the atmosphere, heat already breaking through the viewport of the cockpit. He let the Force flow through him, letting every moment become something that he had missed. He felt currents and ripples constantly move throughout the surface and galaxy wide. Taking up what cues he could, he followed a small beckoning within the Force towards one of the smaller ports of Tatooine. Not many had mooring towers, which his ship needed. Odd that Anchorhead was one such port.

After docking and paying the fees, he walked the small city. He couldn't quite figure out where he should be, as the Force was not a direct pinpoint machine. He wished it was at times, heavily more so ever since Raven died. But it was now something he was slowly getting used to. He needed to fully get back into the swing of doing things the way he used to before raven. It was the only way he would ever fully be at peace with his death. Deciding that he needed to find a starting point for why the Force lead him to the sand filled planet, he headed for the local cantina. Where drinks flowed was always the place to learn and uncover many things. And that alone, was something that felt way too familiar to him. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kirlocca stood just inside the entry way near the bar for a slight moment to observe the best place to sit for a drink when someone ran past him. He couldn't tell who it was, but felt like he should maybe attempt to slow to person down. Lifting his paw, he began to stretch out within the Force, only to have someone bump right into him, having his lose his concentration. In the mists of everything, he saw the man leave immediately out the back. The Jedi Master then made a slow turn around to look upon the person who had bumped into him. The local authorities were already quickly moving to detain the lad. 

The Wookiee narrowed his eyes to gaze upon him, only to feel something within the Force around him. It made him pause for just a moment before he lifted his paw again to stop the law enforcement from removing the lad. 

<< Let him be for the moment. He's within my care. >>

Kirlocca used the Force on the last part to let his influence change the minds of those seeking to detain him. Not waiting to for them, he used the Force to have the cuffs drop to the floor, and then proceeded to indicate for the lad to follow him. The Jedi Master then moved to find a seat within a booth that would accommodate him the boy. 

• Like 1

With himself fully seated before the lad, he watched him from the corner of his eye as he raised his paw to flag down a server to get himself a drink. The Wookiee kept his eyes upon the boy for a moment as he fumbled into his chair and apologized to him. Kirlocca raised an eyebrow out of amusement alone. He waited to respond, instead taking the time to order his drink upon the waitress arriving and taking orders at the table. Once she left, he returned to looking at the boy, letting an awkwardness of silence sit for a good forty seconds before he cut into it. He used every bit of that time to let the Force speak to him of what was occurring underneath the surface. 

<< Your emotions are everywhere-I'm not going to kill you, you can relax. >>

Kirlocca leaned back into his chair, both arms upon the table in a relaxed state, almost inviting the boy to speak. He could sense the Force flowing through him, yet it was fully untrained. But the Jedi Master could tell that the kid knew he had the Force. He was just simply waiting for his moment to get pulled in. 

• Like 1