Tatooine

RaveN

A few Hutt ships stay on their routes over Tantooine ready for anything. The Golan Defense systems operates at full alert while Wyhl is away. All guards below continue their march ready for anything. The Elite Hutt Snpiers hide in the hot desert sun waiting.

Private: All is good above Tantooine. No sign of the Rogue Hutts.

Commander: Good Wyhl wants Boris and the other fleet commander captured if they try to comeback.

Now is your time to die...

As the stars returned to their normal position as pinpoints of light against the black tapestry of space, the matte black YT-2000 emerged from hyperspace and began his descent down to the arid planet. At the controls was the dashing young hunter, Tekkan Raas, and the the look on his face was anything but joy...he really despised this planet. Passing the Hutt's Golan Defense platform the Harmatia pierced the atmosphere and opening up his scanners he locked onto the position of a ship that resembed one that he saw leave from Cloud City.

After a few minutes of travel over the empty deserts of Tatooine he found himself above the ship and kicking in the repulsorlifts he set his freighter down, causing a miniture whirlwind of sand to be launched into the air. At the controls of his ship the young hunter checked his comm once more for any messages from Rane, but the communications silence told him that the veteran wouldn't be accompaning him on this one. Rising to his feet he slowly made his way to the back of the ship and with the press of a button the landing ramp lowered and Tekkan emerged from the ship, black trenchcoat flowing behind him in the harsh dry winds. Making his way to the pair, he decided to start up a conversation.

"I guess I should get my introduction over with, I'm Tekkan Raas," he said pausing, "So how should we go about doing this mission?"

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

*A small black dot appears on the horizon, and quickly reaches the meeting point. It is Geki, riding on a modified swoop. He pulls the swoop over and leaps from it, leaving the engine to thrum quietly. He pulls his protective goggles off and grins savagely at the assembled mercenaries.*

Let's do this, fellers.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"All right guys, this is what we are going to do. Geki here is going to be brought in by the two of us. Tekkan and Lord Impious. I will be flying the shuttle there. Geki will be brought there as our prisoner, and prisoner of the Empire. Geki's charges are as follows. He had ravaged the home of a Grand Admiral's widow. Enraged with these actions alone, all of Geki's crimes are sealed and kept from even the most loyal members of the Empire. Only being told to us to properly admit him into the facilities on Kashyyyk. He is also charged with the death of two Imperial spies and caught on tape in an attempt to sabotage five squadrons of TIE fighters."

Hou-Jo walked in front of Tekkan, "You are Lieutenant Raas of the Rebel Alliance, AKA Corporal Seinan of the Galactic Empire. You have been charged of this task to bring in this criminal because your brother, Biggs, was killed in the process of capturing Geki. Your first name is Luke."

Hou-Jo walked over to Impious. "You are Impede, Knight of the Jedi Order. AKA Lord Impious, Sith Lord. Since Geki has the ability to use the Force, the Empire secretly dispatched a Sith Lord to keep Geki under control. At any time Geki uses the Force, you are to bring push to shove and neutralize him. Under no circumstances is Geki to backfire to the point that Lord Impious cannot control him. That will require my intervention, which will upset me very greatly. I am a former Jedi Knight that quit due to an arguement with the members of the Jedi Council regarding expelling a Jedi Knight for his rebellious actions and abandonment of the Order. I am having trouble handling my emotions and Lord Impious in slowly attempting to turn me to the darkside, despite my vow to stop using the Force. Lord Impious is to keep a watchful eye on me, and is to scold me whenever I do anything wrong. We are to create the appearence that Lord Impious is more fluent with the Force then I since his ascension to the Dark Side."

Hou-Jo stepped back, "Questions, comments, derogatory remarks? If not, we will be on our way."

In the peaceful city of Mos Espa, the sound of the air is all that people here. Night time has passed on the town, the last time the sun will ever set on the doomed city. For as the city slept, revolution was in play.

Under the cover of darkness, members of Al-Jawa secrelty roamed the streets of Mos Espa. Their mission was simple, high jack any smuggling ships carrying valuable supplies. The work was hard, specially considering many ships were too big for the jawas to even step foot on. Yet the future is never stopped, for the little creatures made their way into the ships.

The silence finally was broken at the series of roaming engines coming to life. In a parade of lights, citizens of Mos Espa came walking outside to see ship after ship flying away. All those that carried no weapons or supplies were left to be destructed, along with the town. Once all the ships had launched, jawa after jawa manned what ever lasers and turrets they could on the freighters.

In a beat, a storm of weapon's fire came flying down into the doomed city. Citizens flocked away in horror. People massed, ran, herded over each other. Unfortunately, few survived. Hours later the attack was done, Mos Espa was nothing more that ruin. Those that survived were taken as slaves in the name of Al-Jawa. The revolution had begun.

In an instant, Korben disappears into thin air....oh well.

Sayn shrugged the man's disappearance off. She reminded herself that do to the intense, desert heat the entire altercation could have been a hallucination. Her Gungan body could only take so much.

Sayn channelled into the Force, clearing her head...the heat was getting to her.

Sayn studied the land, looking for a place to rest.

There!

A rocky overhang emitted an appealing shadow. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. The Jedi Knight went and sat in the comfortable darkness....a shadow was the only kind of darkness that could be comforting to a Jedi.

Sayn studied her pad that had previously hung from her belt. Her probe droid was survaying the planet, relaying information to her. Sayn's brow suddenly furrowed. The droid relayed an image to her pad that was quite....interesting.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

A pair of eyes open in the dark, seeing a strand of light coming from the outside. The emerald eyes blink straining to see in the dark before the man stirs. Soon he is sitting up and waking up all the way. He stands and rolls the large stone out of the way letting in the full heat and light of the twin suns of Tattooine. He steps outside and stretches getting used to the blistering heat that was there day after day. The Mandalorian walks back into his shelter and grabs his holsters. He straps them onto his legs and pulls a shirt over his head. He twirls his silver Westar 34 around his fingers before holstering them. He was almost ready for his run. He sits down on a boulder and pulls his boots on before strapping them. Jango Shanks was ready for the day. He had a feeling today would be a little different than his average day.

The warrior begins his run by setting a nice slow pace out across the Dune Sea. He could feel the heat burning his face and giving him a nice tan. He could feel the sweat running down his body causing his clothes to stick and make it more difficult, but that's what made it tiring and getting him ready for the day when he would leave and rejoin his comrades in arms. He could feel his feet sinking into the sand and causing him the trouble of having to use more strength to pull them out. But he enjoyed these runs. It reminded him that he was human and not dead from a previous hunt. His boots were starting to heat up from the suns as well as his pistols. But he did not care. Distractions such as these could occur during a hunt and he would have to be ready for it. He could see in the distance the ancient wreckage of Jabba the Hutt's sail barge. That is where he usually ended his run and he would do the same today. He soon reached the barge and he could smell the dead carcass of the Sarlacc. He could remember reading about how Boba Fett managed to kill the large and dangerous creature from the inside. He hoped one day, future generations would remember his for such actions. But that was wishful thinking. No modern Mandalorian could measure up to the likes of Mandalore,Jaster Mareel, Montross, Jango Fett, and his son Boba. Even though he had been named for Jango Fett, he knew he would never be his equal. The Mandalorian turned around and started the return run to the shelter.

This run was easier, as he took a different run back to the cave. It was more rocky and less sandy, but it required him to climb down the cliff before landing right in front of the cave. He jogged up the rocks and soon came to the edge. If he fell on these rocks, noone would ever remember his name. He laid his feet on some rocks and began the climb down. About halfway down he hears a familiar sound. A bantha call. The Tusken Raiders had found his place. He looks down and sees a Tusken hunting party of 5 Raiders strolling into his shelter. Anger flashes through him as he watches. He had worked hard to perfect the cave, and even longer to find it. No Tusken would take his equipment from him. He finishes his climb and stands off to the side. He pulls out his beauties and rounds the corner blasting a bolt into the back of the first Raider.

Being as stupid as they were, they would come investigate instead of taking cover. As the first stepped out, a pistol barrel was placed on the side of his head and fires. The blast ripped through the clothed head and the body fell on the warrior behind him. Jango rounds the corner and puts a blast in all the Tuskens but one. He holsters his weapons and motions for the Tusken to either run of fight. The idiot chooses to fight. It charges at Jango with its gaffi stick pointed at him. He grabs the sticks and spins, breaking it in half and coming around to wack the side of the beasts head. He then ducks and sweeps his leg out ripping it before driving the broken end into its heart. Whether the Raider had a heart or not, it still died. He drags the bodies inside and throws them into a corner.

"This is the first, but it will not be the last. More will come, and more will die."

Jango did not speak much, but when he did, he meant every word of what he said. He had never spoken much, even as a child. But he had always been a fierce fighter. When he was five, he killed a fellow Mandalorian just for insulting his mother. From then on he had earned fame as the Wolf. His comrades had even named his ship the Wolf Blade in honor of that title. He had always valued his FireSpray, he would never leave it too far away from him. It was his home, whenever he was not in this cave. He had been adding traps inside that ship ever since he bought it from a trader on Mandalore.

The Mandalorian walks over to the alcove and grabs his armor. He was happy none of it had been damaged by the Tuskens. This was his second most prized possession. He had been taught how to make this armor at the age of twelve by his father. This was his third set of armor, her had outgrown the other pair. But he believed this was his best production yet. He begins placing the armor on, starting with the armored boots with he replaced his running boots with. He next places on the shin guards which travel to right below his knees. He had snapped many necks with those guards. Then knee guards with rocket dart launcher attatched to them. Many a people had gotten too trusting and left his armor on after taking all his weapons. They had found out real quickly, there is nothing Jango had not turned into a weapon. He removed his holsters merely for a second and he quickly placed on his thigh pads and placed the holster over top of them and attatching them to the crotch guard. Jango slips on the chest protector and and the wrist gauntlets, which were an arsenal all their own, containing, rockets, darts, flamethrower, and razorblades. He attached the wires which send the signal to his jetpack to launch sending him into the air. There was also a computer which he could contact the Wolf Blade with. He places the jetpack on himself and attatches a missile in the launcher. He then picks up the final piece of the armor. The one piece that lets everyone know he is Mandalorian. The helmet. It was connected tot he Holonet so he could see news and bounties as they were posted. He slowely lowers it on his head and activates the Holonet. It seemed there is nothing but chaos through the galaxy. The exact thing that kept him in business. Now all he needed to do was keep watching and find a job.

He walks out of his cave after calling the Wolf Blade to him. The engines never shut off as it comes near him and he leaps onto the ramp and walked to the controls. He sits down in the pilots seat, feeling comfortable again. He takes off his helmet and places it in the seat next to him. He plots in a course the ship takes off. He walks into his room in the back and looks at the weapons he carried on the ship. Carbines, rifles, grenades, and various other weapons, kept him alive.

Show no mercy!

Jango.jpg

Hou-Jo whipped his hand back, slapping Geki in the face with the Force, "So what? She might be following us you idiot! It won't be good for this team if the Jedi Council finds out I am working for the Hutts and with a Sith Lord, it might jeopordize the mission!"

Hou-Jo looked over to Impious, sending him a Force message, "I have seen a probe droid, I think. Go check on our visitor, if you will. Do not allow her to leave."

*Geki tastes the blood on his lip, and a feral, savage rage descends upon him. The disrespect of the Jedi Knight has overwhelmed his reason, and a beserker rage takes over.

He lets out a bestial roar and is upon the Jedi Hou-Jo in less than a second, his claws rending, his teeth tearing. The Jedi defends against the pretenaturally swift, unrestrained ferocity of the attack, but his forte lies in manipulation of the Force rather than physical combat. Geki's frenzied assault breaks through the Jedi's defenses and his wickedly sharp claws tear through the Jedi's shoulder deeply, sending gobbets of flesh and a gout of blood across the sandy desert ground. Geki roars again and sinks his fangs into the damaged shoulder, his grizzled head shaking back and forth. He raises his head a scant fraction of a second later, his mouth ringed with crimson gore. The rage is fading, and he knows that the Jedi could be dangerous as rationality is returned to him. The assault is over in less than five seconds.*

You've disrespected me for the last time on this mission, pup. Next time I see you, I'll rend you limb from limb.

*Geki leaps high into the air, covering half a mile in a single leap. He is fifteen miles away in five minutes, and he swiftly returns to his hidden ship and takes off and away from Tatooine.*

Damn impertinent Jedi. Wyhl should ensure that he doesn't use such amateurs next time...

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Hou-Jo quickly lept to his feet. He tried to keep his calm, attempting to meditate, healing the wounds. This became increasingly difficult and Hou-Jo was having trouble finishing the healing process.

The meditation stopped abruptly, along with his reason. He ripped his vest off his upper body hurling it into the sand. He then emitted a scream that was so loud and disturbing, any animal that heard it fled to its home.

His eyes were flushed, filled with anger. He brought out his right arm, hurling his blaster into the air. He threw out his hand in the blaster's direction. With the help of the Force, the blaster blew into hundreds of pieces showering the ground.

He pulled out his vibroblade and walked out into the desert, leaving the strike team behind. Hou-Jo soon found a team of Tusken Raiders about to pounce on a woman. His eyes flared with rage and pulled the Tusken Raiders to him. There were four there. That would have to do.

Two got up first. They were very angry indeed. One pulled up his staff and went to clobber Hou-Jo in the head with it. However, he lifted his arm and dislocated both of the Tusken's arms, then kicked it to the ground.

He then moved his vibroblade to intercept the other Tusken Raiders' blows. He parried one, then immediately stabbed through it's neck, quikcly pulled it out and parried another blow. That Tusken fell to the ground, moaning in agony, as blood gushed all over the sand. Hou-Jo lept into the air and sliced one of the staffs in half. He span in a circle, parried a strike, then took the staff from the Tusken's hands. Pushed the two unscathed tusken's away with the Force. Spinning in a circle, he threw the staff and impaled the tusken with the dislocated shoulders.

One more spin, he decapitated the weaponless Tusken. He jumped up to miss a strike. He lifted the last Tusken into the air and lashed into it's body with the Force, an assault using the darkside, killing it instantly

Hou-Jo turned away from the scene and began to go back to the strike team. He was walking away when he said something under his breath. "Salt in the wound."

He flicked his wrist and a coat of sand overcame the Tusken with the neck wound, causing it to scream in agony as it's heart gave under the ordeal and ruptured.

Hou-Jo walked up to Impious shoving the vibroblade into the sand. He looked at him in the eye, nearly out of breath, "Geki... is going... to pay for that!"

Impious nodded and smirked.

" Indeed. Indeed the dark side grows inside you."

Impious closed his eyes and henaled slowy. Moments later he exhaled and spoke agian.

" Yes...yes. Your thoughts of anger circle around Geki. Never the less how are we going to get into the base now? We have no beast and no plan."

SIG.jpg

Though usually loud-mouthed and always itching for a fight, Tekkan Raas stayer eeriely quiet as the Jedi Knight and beast fought each other, both showing disrepect for one another and then both getting equally aggrivated as they exchanged their "bantering". He could have stopped the fight between them, given them reason instead of anger, but dealing with one force user was tricky enough...it was almost impossible with two...a third made it all the more pointless.

So instead the dashing hunter found solace in complete and utter silence, no amount of talking was going to bade either ego, it was best to just let them be. And as he figured one ran while the other went on a killing spree, though it wasn't who he had imagined. "So not even Jedi are immune to anger", he thought to himself, "interesting." He casually stepped forward and away from his ship, which he was leaning on, and uncrossed his arms as he made his way back up his landing ramp, but not before speaking to Hou-Jo.

"Maybe I should let you do all the talking once we get back to Cloud City, afterall, you might have to use a Jedi Mind Trick to stop Ob and Whyl from killing us on the spot for incompetence," said as a sly smirk crossed his face.

With that said he boarded his ship and once sitting at the controls he rocketed into space. This mission had failed before it even began, no wonder Rane refered to the trio's group as the "Elite Mercenary Unit", the rest of the hunters seemed sadly lacking when compared to team of Mike, Rane and Tekkan. With finesse and casual flaire the young bounty hunter set his course for hyperspace and with a single pull of a lever the ship ascended into another level of space. Destination: Cloud City.

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Tattooine. Normally a peaceful place in the galaxy to most people, but to the people that lived there, everyday was a fight to survive. They had to fight Bounty Hunters, bartenders, Sand People, and even the sand itself. Most people generally avoided the planet. But Bles needed to find some employment, and the kind of work he was in. this was the best place to work.

Viper and Falcon were in the front piloting the ship down to the palace of Whyl the Hutt. Viper was the natural pilot as he had a link tot he ships droid brain in his head. He was even a better pilot than Bles, but Viper would never know. Falcon sat to the side watching the sensors, and checking the weapons to make sure they were operational. If there was a problem by either, their first thoughts would be to call Bles. But Bles would probably not hear because of what he was doing.

In the trophy room, Bles was skinning the last of his kills. The last Wookie child pelt would soon be on display for anyone who made it to this room. Not even Viper or Falcon was allowed in this room. Bles carefully cut away all the hairs from the child's skin and soon it was a hairless body. He prepared to empty the body of all its organs when he felt a thud indicating they had landed. Bles puts on his armor and loads up his weapons. A pack of thermal detonators, a bowcaster, a blaster pistol, and his Ryyk Blade.

The Doshan steps outside trailed by Viper and Falcon and headed for Whyls palace.

Darth-Garou.jpg

Impious stopped in his tracks. He grabbed the back of his head in pain and then his heart. The Sith Lord turned around to Hou-Jo and spoke.

" Sorry but your gonna need to steal a ride. I need to go some where and take care of some thing."

Impious ran to his ship and hoped in quickly. The ship took off and left the planet for Mimban.

SIG.jpg

Plans were already forming in the mind of the Mandalorian. The gears in his brain had already begun to process plan after plan that he could use to gain more credits from the Rebels for training their troops. But most of those ways would never see their conclusion. Jango gets up from his seat and begins walking down to his cabin on the ship. It contained a weapons locker, a bed, and an old protocol droid. He could see the effects of nonuse and aging on the machine. But was a human not like a machine. Needed certain things on order to survive, just like a droid. Granted a human did not need to be activated once it reached its full height and operating status. But they were relatively the same things.

An alarm sounded in Jangos room notifying him that they were leaving hyperspace. He takes one last look at the protocol droid and exits the room. He already had a plan going to fix the droid and turn it into his partner. But it would take a lot of time that he did not have at the moment. The warrior reaches the cockpit in time to see the stars return to pinpoints again. They seemed to cry out to him saying Welcome Home. But he knew the starts were just objects, places to go and collect credits. The Mandalorian warrior puts the ship on autopilot and heads toward the surface, toward his shelter. Jango pulls a wire out from the ship terminal and connects it to his helmet. He begins downloading all the information into a secret computer buried within walls and walls and walls of encryption, firewalls, and other various gizmos to keep it safe. He downloads the faces of the leading Rebel Alliance Generals, the faces of the troops he had seen, the layout of the parts of the bas he had walked through. The defenses he had scanned already. Everything that he would keep with him until the end of his days, when he would pass it on to the next one to claim the Wolf Blade I. Soon all the information is in his ships databanks and fully secured. Only the Empire and their top codexes could figure out the ways to get into this computer.

Jango watches, as the ground grows steadily larger. He could see the swirling sand of a duststorm around his shelter. He knew that his armor would prevent him from getting harmed, but he was worried about the equipment that he would be transferring to his ship. He knew some stuff in the cave would be damaged but was too valuable to leave here for the Jawas. He could easily get the Rebel mechanics and engineers to fix the equipment, so he decides to load it all up. He lowers the ramp and steps outside. He switches to night-vision to locate his shelter. He walks inside and sees a single Jawa rummaging through his stuff. He pulls out a Westar 34 and puts a blaster bolt right through the back of its skull. He kicks the dead body away as he begins walking through the cave and picking up equipment. He puts his defensive weapons on board the ship first, deactivating them and folding them up top be put in cases. He hauls two cases of E-Web repeating blasters onto the ship and stowing them in the cargo hold. Other weapons include:

2 Light Repeating Blasters

1 Ssi-Ruuvi Paddle Beamer

2 Disrupter Rifles

2Disruptor Pistols

1 case of Sonic Weapons

1 box of replacement Wrist Rockets

1 Flame Projector Carbine

1 Flame Projector Rifle

2 Flechette Launchers

Jango takes a look inside his ship and sees he has a whole lot more room to put things in. He must not have enough weapons, but what he would keep him alive in a pinch. He begins looking at his communication and sensor equipment. He had a few pieces of that to store on there including

1 Com-Scan

1 Portable Scanner

3 cases of Sensor Tags

2 Sensor Beacons

3 cases of Homing Beacons

15 comlinks including 5 Wrist comlinks

1 case of Cybernetic Implant comlink/Pager

1 Holonet Transceiver

The Mandalorian begins looking to his security devices, finding the most important and making sure they get on first. He knew as a Bounty Hunter, one always needed security. Just like the late Boba Fett and Jango Fett. He knew he would never be that great, but one could always dream. He begins packing on his security devices, which include:

1 box of Stun Cuffs

2 cases of Slaving Collars

2 Universal Energy Cages

2 Man Traps

4 Automated Laser Traps

2 Electronic Lock Breakers

4 sets of Security Scanners

2 Bioscans

Then Jango looks at the stuff most worth leaving. The things one could pick up at any galactic store. He knew he would never miss any of these, but they had never let him down either. And surviving on Tattooine had been no easy job for equipment. He needed to take along these things because he knew they would never let him down.

4 boxes of Handtools

2 Electrobinoculars

1 Recording Rod

15 cases of Medpacs

7 Training Remotes

4 Seekers

3 Datapads

Jango finishes loading his FireSpray and decides he better set up some measures to ensnare information while he is gone. The Mandalorian grabs some security equipment and walks onboard. He heads tot he cockpit and powers up the engines. He had always loved listening to the start of powerful engines, especially his own. He pushes forward on the throttle and heads to Mos Eisley.

Show no mercy!

Jango.jpg

Piccolo stood on the sands of his home world. The beating of Tatooine's twin suns made him sweat heavily within his armor. Being out in it's rough terrain, on the edge of mortal combat reminded him of the life he had endured for seventeen years of life. This was as close to hell as any place. But he knew it well.

Come Scando, and meet your end.

*Ronin squints in the Suns' bright light. He opens his pocket and shifted around, playing with a small remote for a few seconds, then pulling his arm out with his sunglasses in hand. Ronin put the small round red lenses in front of his eyes, protecting them from the ultraviolent rays of the Tatooine sun. He wore them for that, and that they looked badass.*

"Isn't it about time we do this thing?"

FinalRONIN.png