Tatooine

RaveN

Coming into a duck, Sauron pivoted around, extending his foot out as the vibroblade passed over. In a clean kick on the hilt, the blade went flying out of Rimaan's hand and into the dust.

Finishing, Sauron reached out and activated his saber. The crimson blade rested gently a few centimeters from Rimaan's neck, "Such anger in you young one. What in all the galaxy could have produced so much hatred?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Angling his saber up, Sauron barely deflected the blaster bolt. To continue the fluid motion, Sauron directed the tip of his saber into the nozzle of the blaster, cutting through it with intense heat.

From the tips of his fingers from a freehand, blue glowing streaks of electricity bolted out into Rimaan....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

With Rimaan's lungs in his focus, Sauron directed the organic tissue into contracting, forcing the breath right out of Rimaan. Stepping back, Sauron let Rimaan fall to the ground as he spoke, "Your will driven from your anger. My dear boy, people like me don't make you angry, people like me either kill you, or teach you how to use this anger to gain what ever you desire...."

860910daer.jpg

Stepping closer, Sauron let down his hood, revealing his scared face of ancient Sith symbols, "And what is it that has driven you through life all these years? Forcing you to keep on going and to survive?"

860910daer.jpg

Deactivating his saber, Sauron put it back into its placed and turned around, looking at the Silence while he spoke, "What would you say if I told you you already had this power, and I could help you access and control this power?"

860910daer.jpg

Thinking for a second, Sauron turned around, "In that case if you follow my words closely, I will help you. However if you fail me.... Well, I'll leave that up to your imagination."

With the force Sauron brought Rimaan's blade up from the dirt and let it hovered with in arm's reach of Rimaan, "As your first task, I'd like to see how much you actually want this power. Over that dune.." he pointed to mound in the sand, "..is a settlement of men, women, and children. Kill them all...."

860910daer.jpg

Sensing the deaths, Sauron smiled. With the force, he began to focus on the bodies themselves, manipulating the ones around Rimaan's location like puppets.

Three of Sauron's puppets slowly approached Rimaan, each one sporting a sliver of sharp metal. Blood continued to run down, leaving a trial as they neared.

In unison the three lept forward, each lunging at Rimaan's heart...

860910daer.jpg

*Dalla sees Tristin standing there he walks out of the ship and heads over to his padawan and passes him on his way to his ship.*

We go to Ilum.

*As he passes the large steel box and the metal balls all around the simply lift off the ground and follow him into his ship, the balls then drop into the box and the box locks it's self into the cargo bay. The ramp of the old freighter closes and the engines war up. Then a message comes over the comm system.*

Make a tight formation once we are in the air.

*The freighter lifts off the ground slowly and porposely after those words and begins to rise.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

OOC: wrong alias, but who cares?

I have little time.

IC:Dalla's ship locks on, slaves to Tristin's ship, and exits in a tight formation, just as he had specified, wioth dalla's ship below and to the right, yet slightly forward so he would be in a good defensive position should they get attacked.

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

The other half however managed to get through. A sharp point of metal found its way into the side of Rimaan, just above the waist. Three more of Sauron puppets slowly walked over slowly....

860910daer.jpg

Rimaan let out an animal growl, his anger fueling him. He'd had this happen before. He stabbed out with his blade, lancing a nearby zombie, and started focusing. Slowly, red tendrils pulled across the blade, infusing themselves into Rimaan. He swung the blade, decapitating the other two, and back up as the power infused him, scabbing over the wounds. He paused to catch his breath.

From behind Rimaan comes a slap into the neck, forcing Sauron's new apperentice to the ground. Above him Sauron stood, bending down over his head, "Why did you stop to catch your breath?"

860910daer.jpg

Sauron nodded, "You will find the force can be a powerful enemy, yet a powerful ally as well. What you must learn is control, control of the force, and yourself...."

860910daer.jpg

Picking Rimaan up with the force, Sauron slammed him into a wall and approached him, "My dear apperentice, you will soon learn to hold your tongue, or else death will meet you sooner than you expect. The power I have is not the ability to train pathetic excuses for living creatures such as yourself, my power is the fact that I can use the force to accomplish what ever I dream of. With it I can bring death to this galaxy, through it I can become more powerful than most can dream of. The question is, are you capable of wielding this power?"

860910daer.jpg