Tatooine

RaveN

*Tristin smiled and then he exploded into several images of himself.*

Simple I just project an image and you assume it's the correct one. Each one has a force signature, but it would take a bit of concentration to determin which one is just a force signature and which one is actually physically there.

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Dalla orbited the planet while all the time searching for Tristin. The man had a distinct way of not being found, but Dalla finally got something when he looked for electric discharges at 40,000 volts or higher.

The energy of crashing lightsabers.

Dalla cruised down, far enough away to not disturb the training, but close enough to announce his arrival to Tristin. Dalla waited patiently inside his ship for the lesson to end.

2rwm0cm.jpg

A Corellian freighter emerges out of hyperspace above the desert world of Tatooine. At the controls of the ship is Hale Akturus, Jedi Knight. The Corellian man is hunched over a screen to the side of the main controls ”“ the screen shows the world of Tatooine, broke up into different sectors. A small red dot indicates a transmission signal - Tristin Stellar's signal. Ignoring the other ship, the Corellian freighter loops around to the far side of the world, and then descends to the surface.

Several jets of steam shoot out from the underside of the freighter as a landing ramp extends. Hale Akturus makes his way to where his fellow Jedi is training an apprentice...

”œTristin Stellar, I am Hale Akturus. I spoke with you a short time ago ”“ before Naboo was attacked. I need your help.”

"As you may be aware, the Jedi have been attacked on Naboo. The Imperials and the Sith are behind it. I strongly urge you to go to Hoth, where you can meet up with those who were fortunate enough to escape. They're going to need your help."

Hale Akturus nods to his companion and takes a step back. No foot prints are left in the sand where he had moved. The apparition slowly fades away, until no trace of the Jedi Knight remains.

Far, far away on Naboo, Hale Akturus continues to meditate.

Serenely ignorant to the rite of passage being conducted nearby between Tristin Stellar and Jedi Solo, a curious type of vermillion salamander native to the planet Tatooine had slowly meandered its way atop a rock a few feet away from the solemn ceremony. The salamander, having not eaten on this day, cast about with alert lizard eyes to search for an equally curious type of insect known as the Tatooine flashbeetle, which, as we all know, glows with the same general style as the average firefly, albeit with a much, much greater force, to the point that the glow of a flashbeetle streaks across the eye even during the height of the desert planet's noonday hours.

Consequently, when scanning the horizon for the telltale streak of light signifying the presence of the tasty morsel, the vermillion salamander's eyes hit upon the presence of something which created a similar streak -- the blur of Stellar's white lightsaber blade towards the abdomen of Jedi Solo.

The lizard reverted to biology and let loose the croak by which it reflexively let others of its species know that this particular meal belonged to him.

Coincidentally, this croak sounded like a very large, very loud, very long, and very raucous human belch.

Jedi Solo, I'd imagine that this could disrupt your Force concentration a wee bit, which might have consequences in this time of trial...

*The voice continued still comming directly behind Dalla.*

We shall go to Ilum, there we will find questions, answers, and perhaps a solution to your problem.

***Outside***

*The image infront of Jedi Solo blinks out of existence, he is standing alone outside with three ships around him.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

A lone cloakshape fighter, heavily tweaked, dropped out of hyperspace and descended for the planet. At the controls, Rimaan steered the ship to Begger's Canyon, ready to push himself to the limits in his little test. He let out a breath as the ship came up on the beginning of the canyon.

Pushing the stick forward, Rimaan began his self-test.

Entering orbit around the desert planet, Sauron sits at the controls of The Silence, piloting it towards the surface. Through the force, he senses dark hatred, springing out like a fountain in all directions.

Setting the Silence down to a rest near Beggar's Cannon, Sauron exited and looked around. Feeling the air being sliced through by the dagger of a ship, he turned his sights into the direction of Rimaan's ship. With the force he could feel the inner workings of the ship. Going deeper, he felt the atoms and molecules of each component.

Focusing on the atoms of one of the small, yet vital components, Sauron easily moved each atoms from the belly of the ship into his hand, reconstructing the small device as he watched the ship come tumbling down a few meters away from him....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Feeling his senses slowing down time, Sauron looked up to see the doomed vessel heading directly towards him. Tuning his focus, Sauron directed the atoms of the ship away from him, as if pushing the ship into dust.

Watching Rimaan fall flat on his face a few feet before him, Sauron finished by placing the atoms of the ship back into place, setting The Pheonix down several meters away. Looking down Sauron smiled underneath his cloak, "Rough landing?" he asked....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die