Tatooine

RaveN

(I know Namiad because he and I dueled. He must have posted in the wrong thread by accident. Oh well.)

Achzet ran out the door after being shoved hard by the force.

Achzet sprinted as hard as he could. He passed his master and stopped. Achzet began calling on the gentle nature of the force and focused on a large boulder by him. He let the force flow through him and the rock. The boulder levitated and flung at Namiad. It hit him directly in the left leg. The man tripped over giving the two Jedi the ability to gain on him.

Achzet sprinted at the man as hard as he could. This bounty hunter was fast. Achzet wasn't so sure if he could catch up to him.

GearsSig3.jpg

"Yes Master." They entered the ship, and he started up the engines. Raziel had put them down just outside of Mos Eisley. He headed over there at a reasonable pace, checking for her through the force almost constantly. She was nowhere to be found.

"Master, please allow me to search for her for awhile. I'll be back soon."

He put the ship down in a hangar and stepped out of the Static Angel. It was a simple matter to pay the fee, and he quickly stepped into the sunlight. It was the same hangar from whence they took the Argo, and so he backtracked. The building had been repaired, but the damage was obvious, there were still massive cracks in the walls. The slave trade was still bustling.

"Look 'ere, these are the best clones Tatooine can offer."

They were Shy's, but unlike before, all of them were black eyed, rather than her familiar purple. The old man was new, and none of the faces were the same as before. That bloodstain's still there. And to think that was when this whole thing started. He walked up to a clone.

"Hey boy, you here to buy, or just to ogle at me stock?"

Horus turned slowly to him.

"Where do you get these slaves?" His voice was civil, but his eyes were icy.

"That's none of your business. Now if you'd be kind enough to either buy what you're here to buy or leave it'd be most appreciated."

The sword was drawn, and once again, not by him. This time, he stayed the clone's hand.

"There'll be no need for that. Not again anyway." He turned his skin black and blood red, drawing the force around him as Raziel had tought him. The training saber flew into his hand, it's silver blade igniting seemingly by itself in the confusion.

"PLEASE! PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!" The old man screamed. The clones looked at him. For a moment he almost thought that he saw Shy inside the girl with the sword. She returned it to him, and turned to leave. The rest followed.

"I won't kill you. I would like it if you were to change vocations."

His body returned to it's natural coloration. He left the building, and returned to the ship.

"She wasn't there. Where to now?"

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Pizza is a reflection of all things good...like kittens; and meatballs.

Refrain from the Time Warp

Raziel had cloaked his presence and followed Horus out. He did not follow him out of mistrust, or even out of fear he might get hurt, but rather to see how he handled it all. Raziel had carefully observed it all from afar, taking in the scene carefully. Horus had handled it fairly well, but not the best he could have done. He would turn this into another lesson before they left.

Raziel quickly made his way back to his ship, making it there before Horus he relaxed in the lounge awaiting the other to return. Once Horus arrived in the lounge Raziel turned his focus from the holonet over to the man before him. He thought carefully before speaking, even though it was a relatively simple question.

”œFirst things first, Horus”¦I observed how you dealt with that. A Jedi only uses his Lightsaber when he has exhausted all other possibilities. When dealing with people of that sort, it is best to use a mind trick.”

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

((Ok I am calling the three day rule. Namiad Ydnah consider yourself captured restrained.))

Scorp looked at the captive and then turned to his padawan. "Well we should turn him in to the local authorities." After a very quick call the the local authorities picked up Namiad Ydnah and took them to what they claimed to be a jail on this planet.

"Well now padawan perhpas we should go get some water. Then you can explain and show to me in detail just the extent of your fighting ablities."

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Scorp decdied to purchase a large amount of water and rations. Then loading up Achzet and himself he led the way back to their make shift home. Upon reaching the cave Scorp unloaded and sat down in the hot gritty sand.

"You know what I think it is indeed time for a fighting lesson. After all I have to teach you how to defend yourself. Time to show me what you know."

Standing up he dusted himself off. and fell into a ca stance.

"You can lead."

((Achzet this is pretty much a duel. It will more likley than not go one for a while. Just so ya know.))

Scorp.jpg

"Okay master."

Achzet readied himself and took an offensive stance. He didn't like being the first to attack, but would this time. Achzet centered himself mentally. He concentrated on all the gentle nature of the force. He found himself ready after a short while.

Achzet ran at his master and began to attack his master with quick spread strikes. His master seemed to block the attacks with ease. Achzet switched to an unorthadox(sp?) movement. He began to attack in the least expected places looking for an opening in his master's defensive technique and he studied it as well.

GearsSig3.jpg

((Unorthodox))

Scorp noted the change in attack and backflip inorder to avoid a punch to the ribs.

"Interesting. Your willing to switch up your style in the middle of a fight."

Scorp decided the use of the force would be unnesscary for this paticular sparring match. As a result he compensated for this by using a kenpo fighting style instead of relying on the force. Suddenly spotting an opening in an incoming punch he sidesteped the blow ad in one quick motion tossed Achzet out into the blazing desert heat. As Achzet flew Scorp launched himself toward what he predicted to be the landing spot. All the better to hammer his padawan while he was still off balance.

Scorp.jpg

(thanks)

Achzet flung a punch at his master and Achzet was off balance. Scorp took advantage to this and flung him through the air. Achzet was about to land when he noticed his master was there waiting to hit him again.

Achzet then came up with an idea.

Achzet focused hard on the sand and let the force flow through it. He pushed off using the force and landed behind his master.

Achzet kicked his master square in the chest and his master stumbled a few feet.

Achzet landed softly on the rough sand and awaited his master's next move.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp was caught by suprise. Something that happened rarley. Stumbling from the sudden blow he flipped foward inorder to regain his balance.

"Hmmm Already you are using the force to aid you. Perhaps the next thing I should teach you is how to speed yourself up."

Scorp then turned around to face his padawam.

"Well I think it is test time. I'll pull my punches however you won't have to pull yours."

Scorp took a deep breath and cleared his mind. It had been some what of a while since the last time he had fought with out the aid of the force. Taking a q uick glance at his surroundings he suddenly leapt into the air and landed to the left of his padawan. Which would throw any right handed defender off balance while placing the any right handed attacker in an optimal postion. Scorp suddenly attacked his padawan's left side with a high/low blitz which consited of him aiming punches to the head and rib cage. Then ducking low as if setting up for an uppercut he instead pivioted on his right foot and kicked his padawan with his left foot. The kick serving more to push Scorp away then to acually hurt still sent achzet off his feet. Landing in a crouch he fell back into a cat stance and awaited his padawan's next move.

Scorp.jpg

Achzet was fully focused at this point during their sparring match. The gentle nature of the force flew through him. He felt very at peace with the force and himself.

Achzet was stunned by the trip. He quickly stood up.

Achzet ran at his master, he flung some awkward angled punches attempting to make contact. His master was dodging many of them. Achzet was amazed at how fast his master was.

Before he heard something called force speed.

He must be using it right now. Achzet thought to himself.

I wonder how I can learn it.

GearsSig3.jpg

"Are you having trouble landing your punches?" Scorp ducked and spun away from another odd punch.

"Ya know I could teach you to use force to become faster then I am moving right now. At the moment I am just moving at normal speeds. That of what I have trained my body to operate at. However through use of the force one can become much, much faster."

Scorp backflip away from an incoming blow.

"Lets make this sparring match into another lesson. Here I am moving at normal speeds. Would I want you to do is feel the force flowing through you. Use it to help boost your strenght, your stamina, and your speed.

Imagine yourself standing next to me and have the force help you achieve your goal.

Scorp back flip a few more yards.

"You may begin when ready."

Scorp streched as he watched his padawan. He silently ticked off the time in his head.

Scorp.jpg

Achzet focused himself and concentrated on the force and everything around him.

Achzet felt as if he were a stream. The force was flowing steadily through him. He felt his muscles everywhere on his body strengthen. He sprinted at his master. Achzet was going unusually fast. He knew he was using force speed now.

Achzet flew some punches at his master. He made contact on many only missing a few. Achzet faked a punched to his master's head, but instead pounded his stomach with his foot.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp backfliped a good ten feet before landing softly on the ground.

"Interesting, quite the quick learner."

Scorp closed his eyes and seven huge rocks land in front of Scorp.

"Well now you will have a new task besdies attacking me."

Scorp closed his eyes and in a blur marked one rock with an X and sent all seven scattered across the desert."

Using the force you have a grand total of one minute and a half to find the one marked with an x and bring it back to me. By the way your time already started.

Scorp wanted to see just how easily this talent came to his padawan.

Scorp.jpg

Achzet focused as he did before and began using his new technique of force speed.

He quickly found the first rock, but no X on it.

After about ten seconds later he found the second one, but no X either.

Achzet began to get frustrated after he did not find the rock with the letter X on it. He calmed himself and tried to sense his surroundings. He felt a rock was close by.

He used his force speed to get to the rock within seconds. It had an X!

He picked it up and ran as fast as he could possibly go.

Ten seconds later he appeared to his master.

Achzet with exhaustion(sp?) said, "Here.... here it is master." Achzet collapsed onto the ground and rested for a short while.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp rechecked his time.

"Expected. You found the rock but not in my time limit. Not that I expected you to so early on. While you rest a lecture you shall have this one being about The force. The Force is an energy field that is generated by all living things and permeates the universe and all things in it. The Force is life, and life is the Force. Some think of the Force as a sentient entity that may be capable of intelligent thought””almost as if it were a sort of God””while others simply consider it a thing that can be manipulated. The power of the Force does not come without a price, for with these abilities come great temptation to misuse them, and emotions such as hate, anger, and fear can cause a Jedi to be overcome by the Dark Side of the Force. The Dark Side is the easier path and at first can seem more powerful. The consequences of a Jedi falling to the Dark Side of the Force are quite high, not only for the fallen individual, but for many others as well. Such Jedi are normally referred to as Dark Jedi. Dark Jedi and the Sith are often confused as the same. Dark Jedi study both the light and dark sides of the Force, but devote themselves to the Dark Side, yet do not follow a belief like the Sith. However, some Dark Jedi do become members of the Sith Order. Anyway A follower of the light side tries to live in harmony with those around him. Mutual trust, respect, and the ability to form alliances give the Jedi their distinct advantage over the Sith. In contrast, a follower of the dark side is only out for themselves. To strike down a living creature with the Force out of anger, fear or another emotion is of the dark side. To refrain and clear one's self of these emotions is of the light side. Use of the dark side of the Force is forbidden within the Jedi Order, and is strictly considered the domain of the Sith. Jedi are keen to keep the Force in balance. They attempt to achieve this by destroying the Sith and denying the dark side, as the dark side is corruption. This involves the purging of negative emotions such as aggression, anger, and hatred, since they can easily bring on acceptance of the dark side. In contrast, positive emotions such as love, compassion, and courage nurture the light side of the Force. The dark side of the Force is innately tied to the distinctly negative ethical paradigm of the Sith. It is largely based on emotions and passion rather than peace and serenity which are preached by the light side of the Force. The dark side of the Force comes from the hate, anger, fear, aggression, vengeance, and malice in all living things. The Jedi believe that emotions such as fear, uncertainty, doubt, anger, suffering, and attachment to the "inevitable" self-destruction, lead to the dark side. The Sith philosophy, on the other hand, is to use such emotions to fuel one's own will to power, ego, and selfishness. The negative emotions increase the strength and abilities of a dark side practitioner. As a result, the dark side of the Force is extremely addictive: every time one calls on its power, one becomes more and more attached to it. The Sith also believe that instead of living along side the Force, one must master it and use it as a tool. Overall, dark side relationships and organizations are inherently unstable. For instance, the pupil-master relationship of the Jedi is perverted under the Sith, as both the apprentice and the master naturally plot against one other, and one will eventually kill the other. The best and most famous instance of this is when Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader discovered that Luke Skywalker was Vader's son, both wanted to turn Luke to the dark side. Vader wanted his son to help him kill Palpatine and rule the galaxy together, but Palpatine wanted Luke to take Vader's place as his apprentice. This phenomenon is probably the closest one can come to suggesting that the dark side is in fact weaker than the light side. Manifestations of Force-skills include telepathy, psychokinesis, prescience, enhanced physical and metaphysical perception as well as the abilities to bend the will of the weak-minded and improve one's own physical ability. The Force can also be used to allow an adept's body to be guided by the Force itself. Through this ability one can cease to react to his or her surroundings and predict the future, such as the next blow in a duel. The Force exists in all life, and when great amounts of life pass away, a disturbance is created, running through the Force like a scream which only a Force adept can hear.

Sometimes, other things are defined as disturbances. Life creates small disturbances, and Force adepts and people with a high midi-clorian count even more so. The Living Force is in most living beings. Jedi can sense Living Force in life-forms. Sick or dying organisms have little Living Force, while healthy ones usually have the quantity of their midi-chlorian count. The connection to The Living Force apparently also allow Jedi Masters to retain their identity when they become one with the Force. However strange things can happen dealing with the force such as the ysalamiri are a species of tree-dwelling slug-like creatues that are immune to effects of the Force. The creatures exude a "bubble" which "pushes back" Force energy, making them useful tools for individuals requiring a means to nullify a Jedi's abilities. They originated on the world of Myrkr. They evolved this trait to survive being hunted by the predatory Vornskyrs, pack animals that hunt by tracking down live prey by using the Force.

A creature with a similar peculiarity is the taozin, a large, gelatinous predator. Though not widely known, at least one of these creatures was alive deep in the undercity of Coruscant approximately ten years before the Clone Wars."

Scorp took a might long sip from his water bottle.

"Well lets start talking about things one can do with the force. Force ablities are the manifestations of a Jedi/Sith's connection with the Force. According to the theory that the Force is one, the Light and Dark powers actually don't describe the Force, but they define how an individual uses it: to harm directly his enemies, or help himself overcome situations. Thus the aggressive abilities belong to the Dark Side, while those that are healing, defensive or diversive belong to the Light Side. The Core powers are the first a Jedi learns, and, for the most part, directly affect his own body or objects without actually harming or benefiting other people.

Telekinesis,This ability is used to lift objects and move them, including the wielder and enemies, in a desired direction. this is one that you have already learned Force Push/Pull Telekinetic abilities to pull or push objects away, as well as enemies. The greater the user's aptitude with this, the heavier the object that can be pushed or the more wide the arc or radius of the force 'wave'. It can be used to pull the weapons from enemies. Force Leap/Jump Uses the Force to augment the user's natural leaping ability. Force users adept in this can perform record-smashing vertical/horizontal leaps with impunity. Burst of Speed - Makes the user able to maintain sprinting speeds even moving in awkward directions like backwards for as long as the effect lasts. for some people they describe it as if everything slows down. Greater aptitude grants boosts to speed and/or greater duration. Force Sense Used with in the order to sense the future and the presense of the Dark Side. Seeing Enhances the bearer's visual and spatial perception even in the dark or behind walls. Trained users are can have their sight amplified and are able to counter-attack Persuasion and Blinding powers of the Force. Farsight can be quite difficult to do and many jedi stive to be able to do this at all times. this abailty makes the mind of the Jedi fly through space and perceive around. This is a key ability, as it allows the user to see events over great distances that have occurred in the past, present, or future. Battlemind Through the focus of this power, one's morale and fighting spirit is augmented. I am quite knowledgeable with this one as I rely on it quite often. Malacia is a rare Jedi power that induced extreme nausea and dizziness in its victim. The ability was completely incapacitating but did not cause any lasting damage. And these are just a few abilites. in time I will tell you more however I think You have had time enough to rest. Now we will move on the teaching you a new power than I will let you practice them at your leisure before the test I give you."

Scorp summonded the rock with an X.

"Here is your rock Your job will be to use the force to move it both away and to you. Just feel the force around and through the rock and do something quite similar to leviatation. instead just push or pull instead.

"You may begin when ready."

((I GOT a lot of that info from wikipedia.))

Scorp.jpg

Achzet focused his mind on the object. Letting the force flow through him and everything around him.

The rock began to levitate off of the ground. Achzet stuck out his arm. He focused the force through his hand and into the rock. Achzet slowly pushed his arm back and forth. The rock began to move with his hand.

He began to move the rock back and forth faster every time. Each time becoming increasingly easier.

Achzet moved the rock back onto the ground waiting for more instructions from his master.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp raised an eyebrow

"Hmm would have progressed faster than I thought. Therefore your basic force using training is almost over I Shall teach you one more thing before your training truly starts. The last thing I will teach you is how to use the force to aid you in jumping. I want you to concentrate and use the force much in the same way you used it to speed up. Only leap into the air. Go ahead and give it a shot."

Scorp watched and when he felt his padawan was ready for the next half.

"Now I will leviate a rock I want you to jump up and grab it."

Scorp closed his eyes and a rock leviated 12 feet into the air.

Scorp.jpg

"Yes master," Achzet said.

Achzet was growing slightly tired.

He focused on the gentle nature of the force, letting it flow through himself, his mind, and everything around him.

Only this time, he focused the force more into his legs. Letting his legs grow more powerful. Achzet squatted low and then lept into the air. He soared up to the rock and grabbed it. He landed softly onto the ground.

He used the force to return the rock to his master.

GearsSig3.jpg

"Excellent take a breather while I tell you the next part of training. This part will be more hands on being of you will be tired, sweaty and I will still be asking things of you. However just to start you off and to let you wake you to this new training I will ask you some questions.

What is your name?

Why do you want to be a Jedi?

Can you use a sword?

How much skill do you have in other areas such as flying, slicing, repairing, combat?

What are your strenghs?

What are your weaknesses?

If a man and an alien are aruging who do you side with?

Do you think you have a sense of humor?

if you were on a mission would you break plantary laws in order to complete the mission?

If you were in a life or death duel and a pause in the fighting occured what would you do?

What good is a lightsaber?

Do you feel ok with the Force?

How fit do you think you are?

And lastly

If you were on an undercover mission and a little girl was about to destroy your cover what would you do?"

Scorp then sat on the hot gritty sand as he waited his padawan's answers.

((Please give some of these some thought.))

Scorp.jpg

"My name is Ki Hoiz Achzet."

"I want to become a jedi to defend others and bring peace."

"I can use a sword fairly well."

"I am good pilot. I am also good at repairing objects. I believe I am a fairly good fighter."

"My strengths and weaknesses lie with the force."

"It depends on why they are arguing. I would try to stop the argument."

"I have a small sense of humor."

"I feel at peace with the force."

"I would try not to break the laws, but I would do what I must."

"I would take time to focus and calm myself. I would continue to keep my guard up though."

"A lightsaber is a tool of the force. Used only when necessary."

"I think that I am in good shape."

"I would find something to lure the girl away, in my environment or I would find a new cover."

Achzet sat on the sand, waiting for a reply.

GearsSig3.jpg

*The Avenger breaks through the hot, arid atmosphere of the desert planet. A transponder signal is broadcast through the ship's navi-comp, designating their landing coordinates in Mos Espa. After their landing and exiting from the ship, the two Jedi make their way through the busy alleyways leading out into the main street. K'munee leads Azrael inside of a nearby cantina where he orders a shot of Correllian Brandy and two waters. DJK downs the brandy in one gulp, then passes a glass of water to his apprentice, while taking the other one. They find an empty booth, where he motions for Azrael to sit.*

"Wait for me, here. Drink plenty of water to hydrate yourself. This desert climate can be hazardous to all lifeforms, even jedi. I will be back, as soon as possible."

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

The Force semed to flow strongly through the cantina as the young apprentice sat down in the booth. He could feel each patron throug the Force as well as read their thoughts. As his ears picked up ther sound of a waitress walking toward him he pulled his sunglasses down and turned toward her. Through his senses he could distinguish that she was a Twi'lek in her early 20s. After giving her a chance to speak he spoke quickly and sharply.

"I would a like a glass of water please."

"Yes sir."

As she walked away he turned his mind back to the Force and feeling each patron signature. The more he concentrated on a specific individual the more he noticed something unique about his insights. Using his Force sight he was able to see each individual move but a milisecond before each motion, he could see a faded movement. While most of the patrons did not follow the path that Azrael could see, some did. This strange and simple fact puzzled the young Jedi. Why would the Force show him a path that was not true. As this question racked his mind, a voice echoed in his head.

I have given you choice.

The single sentence solved the entire puzzle for him. The faded path was the true way, only most sentients did not choose the path intended for them, the path would eventually lead them to a better life. Becoming the Wayfarer had given Azrael the ability to see the true path not only before his feet, but before all others. It was a gift to help the universe, although most would not accept his help, calling him a magician and nothing more.

As he received his drink and slowly sipped it, he thought about his newfound power. If he worked on this technique, could he develop it the point where he could see the paths of others years before the event occured, or even where each road would take them. This was definitely an intertesting development.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

Scorp raised an eyebrow before his eyes tracked off into the distance for a brief moment. Then he returned his focus to his padawan.

"Hmmm ok." Scorp stood up and dusted himself off.

"Well drink your water for now comes the... more interesting part of your training besides me simply lecturing you. To begin I shall teach you how to move through a crowd with out being seen in more ways then one. What better place than to teach you in the hottest, driest, and brightest place in the galaxy. Come on we ar going back into town."

After traveling back into the city Scorp stoped at a small store wakling inside to escape the sun he undid his water bottle and gulp down some water. In order for you to learn how to hide you must learn how to track. Your mission will simply be to track me. For this first time around I feel like I should go easy on you. You may begin when I walk out of here."

Scorp smiled and then closed his eyes. In the blink of an eye Scorp had pretty much disappered. He quietly looked down from his diing place at the door. He would move the minute his padawan seemed to spot him.

((ok the rules of this is simple I will describe what I can see and from that you can use any clues you think I would leave behind to find me. By the way I like long post. Give me too many short ones and I'll make this a lot harder.))

Scorp.jpg

*DJK returned to the cantina and sat in the booth where he had instructed his apprentice to await his return. He drunk his water quickly then ordered another one by getting the attention of one of the Twi'lek waitresses working there area.*

"I have news for you. I have just returned from speaking with the local law enforcement. It would seem there is a swoop gang, called the Rancors, causing alot of trouble in town and terrorizing moisture farmers along the outlying boarders. This gang has committed crimes ranging from arson, theft, terroristic threats, extortion and just recently, murder. A shop owner tried to stand up to the gang and was executed. They drug his body around town behind their swoop bikes, then left it in front of his families home. These people need our help, Azrael."

*K'munee drunk his water, while looking around at all of the patrons going about their business. Some seemed to be trying extra hard to not appear as though they were listening or trying to listen to what was being discussed. The feelings of treachery and deception were overwhelming, though he felt no immediate danger. Mostly curiousity. Most of the patrons were poor, which made them desperate for opportunities. He dismissed the feeling in order to continue what he was saying.*

"There is a slight problem though. One of the swoop gang's members is the son of the local peacekeeper. His name is Tyler and he is also a minor. I was asked to ensure that his son was to not be harmed."

*He shook his glass, causing the water to swirl around. He palced the glass on the table, looking his apprentice in the eyes.*

"I had forseen all of this while we were on Byss. This is your trial, Azrael. You have been given the task of bringing peace to this place. You should try and negotiate with the gang first, if possible. If that fails, you can defend yourself, not attack them. Remember killing should be your last choice. And don't forget about the lawman's son. He will be the most dangerous because he is rebelling against his father and feels he has something to prove by joining this swoop gang. They may ask him to prove himself by killing you. You must find a way to save his life, without taking it. You must do all that I have asked of you, alone."

*DJK motioned for Azrael to follow him as he stood and walked to the cantina's entrance. He led him out into the street, then turned and faced his apprentice.*

"You will find the gang out behind that mountian range, just over the horizon. Give me your communicator, cloak, and your nourishment rations. The force will guide and sustain you. I believe in you Azrael. When you return, I will welcome you back not as my apprentice, but as my brother in the force. Go forth in the name of justice, my friend."

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

As the young Jedi listened to K'munees words, he nodded slowly. Keeping all the information in his mind he turned over the requested items. Sliding the cloak from his back he felt the heat around him lessen slightly. It was almost as if the cloak would have hindered him in this affair, but no matter, he would have taken it anyway. The Force could easily cool him down. His Com uniot no longer a necessary tool now that he could speak through the Force. Although he had never used the Force to keep himself from going hungry, he had no doubt he could do it.

After bowing one last time to K'munee he spoke briefly. His cold and distant as his mind began to focus on the task at hand. He was already planning to stop these men without harming them. Hopefully his plan would work.

"Thank you Master, for everything you have given me. May the Force be with you."

Turning to a small swoop bike outside the cantina, Azrael straddled the seat and ignited the engine. He could feel the repulsor lift raising the craft off the ground. In one smooth motion he pushed the throttle forward and the craft shot off into the distance. Connecting to the Force, he could feel the swoop gangs hideout and made his way in that direction. This would be a tough challenge.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

"Yes master," Achzet said. However, before he could finish his master was already gone.

Achzet sat down on the ground inside of the building. He concentrated on the gentle nature of the force and centered himself. He felt at peace with the force now. He cleared his mind of every thought. He let the force flow through him and the environment around him.

He used the force as his aid to help him search for his master's force signature. He began to sense a few force signatures on the planet. He concentrated even harder and finally found what he believed was his master.

He felt him close by.

He used the force and concentrated on his leg muscles. He began to run. He was becoming increasingly faster by the second. Achzet was using his new ability called force speed.

He finally found his master after a few minutes.

"Found you master." Before he could finish his master was gone. "Darn!" Achzet said to himself.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp chuckled to himself as he gazed across the street. Looking down he coud see the tops of folks's head as well as a few people staggering about. Scraping the ground with his foot he sat down and waited.

((You should post where you find me such as a basement or in a chair...))

Scorp.jpg

Achzet cleared his mind as he had done previously. He found his center. He sat back on the ground and began to use himself as an outlet for the force. It flew through him steadily. Achzet used the force as his aid and he began sensing his surroundings.

He began to look for some force signatures on the planet. He sensed a few more again. Achzet concentrated on the force and found his master's location. He walked to the location and looked around. He didn't see his master anywhere.

Achzet sat on the ground and began to meditate again. He found his master's signature again and it was in the same location as he was.

"Where is he?" Achzet said to himself.

"I bet he is on the roof of somewhere."

Achzet walked into a building where he thought his master may be. He found the stairs and began to walk up them. As he approached the rooftop he caught a glance of his master he ran up the stairs.

"Found you!"

GearsSig3.jpg