Tatooine

RaveN

'Is that the craft Agent Faust wants vacated?'

'Affirmative.'

*Four SEED elite agents in desert camo gear creep over the dunes and approach their quarry. The SEED Agent Faust had called in reinforcements, and here they were.*

'EMP grenades and ion blasters only.'

*As one, the agents open fire with ion blasters, cutting through the shields before Keiran can react. They follow up with some EMP grenades. The ship has several systems deactivated in the maelstrom of ionic energy.*

'Agent Faust should be able to rout the Jedi from his ship now.'

'Indeed.'

*The agents melt into the dune, unseen but ready to further assist.*

Smoke fills the cockpit of Jareth's ship, and with a calm resolve, he begins checking for any operational systems. None were to be found. The entire ship was not more than a giant hunk of useless metal.

He tried to eject, and sighed as a hiss came from the non-functional hydraulic systems.

Reaching for his saber, he ignited it and cut himself free. As the ship plummeted, the sith exitede rapidly, and began a descent toward the surface.

His body plummetted at increasing speed, but the sith was not alarmed.

As he reached 500 feet he placed his hands toward the ground and called the sands of tatooine up toward him. They caught him in a gale force wind, and slowly placed him down near Keiran.

The sand's rose up about them and obscured the two figures before enveloping Luciferian's ship completely. A loud explosion could be heard as sand melted to glass under the intense heat of the ship's engines and fused itself to the ship's hull and intakes.

Shortly after, a distinct sound of Luciferian's engines failing could be heard, and the wrenching metallic screech of it crashing down to the surface soon followed.

Jareth glanced at keiran and had a slight grin on his face.

"Daft hutt commanders....they never do anything right. Well, the playing field is leveled. Lets get him."

Breaking into a long string of cursing, Luciferian pulls up hard on his ship as the terrible grinding commences, stalling his ship. Fortunately he knows one thing that still kept his ship operable despite everything- It was made by the galaxy's finest ship builder and the engines weren't to be so easily daunted because of a pinch of sand. Second, the power of the force based attack is muted around the Pale Dawn through Luciferian's training in these matters and his own cunning.

At this point, he could tear away and escape into orbit, or circle around and kill them by raining fire from below. However he wanted to kill them much worse- kill them with his own two hands. Diving down, he brings his ship to the ground with a harsh, crackling landing, then smoothly ejects, knowing the ship was otherwise fine and with SEED's work accomplished and the readings on his sensor data, Keiran's weapons were out.

With the ghostly image of the Pale Dawn behind him, the white cloaked figure of Luciferian stands erect, face still hidden behind his hood, still some distance away from .

"I should have killed you," he calls to Jareth, guessing the storm to be his handiwork. "No matter. You're not leaving this planet alive."

His white cowl turns softly towards Keiran, still keeping an eye on Jareth as he holds aloft a red gem in his hand, letting it sparkle under the double suns. "I believe you want this?" He shakes his hand and the gem reappears in his other hand. "The key to Master Gantoris' salvation?" he suggests archly, letting it slide back into his cloak and letting it reappear on the other hand again and then vanish.

There's a white flash of grinning teeth amid the shadows of the hood as Lifebane, the deadly Sith Steel and Cortosis virboblade is drawn and ready for battle.

"If you want the gem, you'll need to kill me for it. Shall we dance now, Master Valorian?"

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

A half dozen cloaked figures, tipped off by the droid commander in the defense station above, head towards the ruckus. Their weapons drawn, the cloaked figures know exactly where to head ”“ the Sith Master had informed the defense station of the exact coordinates. Blending in expertly with the blowing sands, the cloaked figures climb over a large dune and spot their target. At once, each of the half dozen cloaked figures take aim ”“ blasters and projectile rifles alike are aimed at the Sith Master known simply as Jareth.

"Moota! Moota!"

Ignoring everything, and everybody, else, the cloaked figures open fire.

Even a great warrior claiming mastery of the Force wouldn't be able to block all the shots fired ”“ especially if that same great warrior was concentrating on somebody else.

Jareth is hit in the right shoulder with a slug.

Jareth is hit in the right hand with a laser blast.

leader.jpg

Jareth, reeling in pain did not lose concentration on what he was searching for, as he found it, he instantly infused every ounce of darkside energy he had into summoning it to the surface.

The ground shook, and the sands parted as an almighty sarlaac opened underneath the hutt troops.

A second Sarlaac, following it's companion, opened under the SEED troopers.

Tentacles shot upward onto the tatooine dunes and ripped limbs and heads from their meals. A very, "un-sarlaac" method of eating, but they weren't here for food. They were filled with the darkside, and wanted to destroy. Jareth's beast-mastery background had successfully convinced them to go through with this horrific slaughter. Blood sprayed from the hutt's and SEED, and turned the sand into a pale pink sespool. The victims did not even have time to scream before their lives were snuffed out.

Jareth was injured, and would take time to get back in the fight, but at least Jareth made the fight fair.

"Kill him if you must Keiran, but I don't think that trinket he holds will help us. He lies, and his thoughts are full of deception."

Edited by Guest

Keiran crept out of the Strife Reborn and looked at the Sith, weilding a vibroblade made of what appeared to be cortosis, and some sort of steel.

"Interesting..."

Keiran drew his lightsaber, then remembered the cortosis on his foe's blade.

"Damn"

Keiran kept the hilt clipped to his belt, drawing his blaster instead.

"Back to my roots..."

Keiran fired three bolts at the sith, knowing full well that they would be deflected easily. As the bolts were released, Keiran grabbed a thermal detonator from his belt and whipped it at the sith. The detonator flew right past the distracted sith and clattered up the gangplank of his still-open ship. The detonator flashed a few lights before exploding, causing the ship's fuel tanks to explode and destroying the ship completely from the inside. The force of the explosion was so close to the sith that he was blown at least 10 meters forward, and his clothes burned right off.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Ki was finally at the gates to Mos Eisly. When he got in town he started to ask around for the twins. A couple of Twi'leks passing by said that they had heard of a pair of twins landing a ship in the fourth hangar bay. Now that he had the information he needed, he decided it was time to stock up on some grenades and a couple of blasters. "It's a good thing that there was a lot of money in that ship I found. I'm surprised I was able to get to it before anyone else did." he said under his breath. He found a local shop and bought the things he needed, even a pair of black shades. "Now to head to the hangar bays and ask around for those two. Finally, I might get off this dust ball of a planet!" he said to himself.

May the force be with us all.

((Just a heads up on two things- 1) The blade's cortosis is not visible being an alloy and would not be recognized as such without using OOC knowledge *glares* 2) That the Bhelliom/Pale Dawn is a small X-Wing style fighter, and subsequently has no gangplank or openings to land a detonator in. However I have to acknowledge, a thermal exploding that close to the ship will damage it, and probably hurt like a mofo >_< ))

With three deft parries, the Sith rebounds the shots back at Keiran, sending two into the sand at his feet and hitting the third right back at the blaster, causing it to combust, burning Keiran's hand and arm and knocking him prone on his back. Luciferian's cold blue eyes widen as he sees the thermal flying towards him and his ship. The ship's engines spring to life yet again, propelling it forward as Luciferian takes an icarian leap forward to escape the blast radius.

Too little, too late as it detonates, vaporizing nearly everything in its thermonuclear explosion. The ship's molecularly bonded hull cracks and buckles under the heat, shaking the ship violently. Though appearing for all intents and purposes, the ship is greatly damaged and in the back of his mind, Luciferian knows every last detail of what went wrong with his ship- and vows to make Keiran pay for the damage done. Jareth is not forgotten, but given the power it must have taken to summon a single Sarlaac, let alone two, should be near exhaustion and barely able to lift a finger. The remains of the ship's sensors keep an eye on him, ready to alert its owner to any treachery.

Grimly striding forward, blade in one hand, a icy blue lightsaber appears with the other. The cloak and even the trenchcoat underneath are in tatters, but the hood remains, still concealing the face underneath. Large red gashes appear, streaming down the Sith's gleaming white body armor from blood dripping off some unseen wound in his forehead.

"Come, little Jedi, enough of those toys. If I wanted you dead I'd have used my ship there to have blasted you into nothingness. Any honor you have will compell you to meet me on these terms in acknowledgement of that debt- Your blades versus mine." He holds aloft his lightsaber and vibroblade in each hand, ready to use them to block whatever came his way. "The prize is Gantoris' soul, given to me by the Lord of Hell himself."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

((You make it sound like your ship is salvagable... it's not. You never posted closing your canopy, so that's where the detonator landed. Your ship is done, no more sensors in this battle. Cortosis is a black alloy and is very visually distinct, trying playing Jedi Outcast and seeing what it looks like.))

Keiran smiled and ignited his own blade.

"I never thought you'd ask"

Keiran pushed at the cortosis vibroblade with the force, causing the sith to lose grip and sending it flying into the air... right into the mouth of Jareth's hungry sarlacc. Satisfied that the sith wouldn't summon any more cowardly gadgets, Keiran strode forward and took a swing with his lightsaber, which was expectedly met by a block. After Keiran's next swing was blocked, Keiran pirouetted into a crouch position and punched the sith's knee with his left hand.

The force of the punch was immense, and on such an important joint, the damage was unrepairable. The sith feel to one knee, the only knee that was still able to hold him up as his left knee was bent completely backwards. Keiran stood and jumped backward, looking down at the scowling sith.

"I do not have time to deal with scum like you, I wish to get this gem, unlock it and get my friend back. Either you give it to me willingly, or i'll destroy your other knee too."

siggggy5ko.jpg

((The cockpit automatically snaps closed whenever Faust ejects as has been done in the past. Ship is fine and this can be backed up. Also do not post my parries or other actions please. Finally- you made one last, and fatal mistake concerning the use of the force... What do you think Faust retrieved from Coruscant that cut off the use of his 6th sense force powers as previously hinted at? ))

Vibroblade still intact from the ysalmari Faust constantly had concealed on his person and restored to himself after his return from Mos Eisley, Faust lets Keiran make his fatal charge into his range before shorting out his lightsaber with a negligent parry, then in one swift move, brings his saber up, through the Jedi's arm severing it and sending it flying, then in the same motion brings his arm, cybernetically enhanced and with all its forceful strength bashing to the side and knocks Keiran out cold and slumping to the ground, causing blood to ooze out of his eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. He would not wake for at least another 6 hours and when he did, he'd wish he was never born.

Still maintaining his pose as Luciferian, the hunter, one heavy and armored foot resting on the unconscious Jedi Master, ready to clam turns to the exhausted Jareth, giving a mocking grin, blades defensively held.

"Care to continue?"

((Rob... you just nulled my last post, when it was all valid, not a good move, you're on the ground with a busted knee, I'm standing meters away perfectly fine. You did not eject from your ship, you disembarked casually, big difference.))

siggggy5ko.jpg

Jareth, still bleeding from shots to the hand and shoulder, and feeling the force void around Faust is sure the numbers are stacked in his opponent's favor.

Survival becomes the landscape.

"I am here to ensure a fair contest. What happens if I do not wish to continue?"

Jareth was wary of the man standing before him. He was ready to put up a valliant fight if the need arose. With his mind in a state of mild exhaustion, but concentrating on something else now, and Faust's Ysalamiri, the fight would be down to brute strength and resolve to live. Not to say that Jareth did not possess those things, but evasion was the smarter move if possible.

Edited by Guest

((Keiran, must you make an issue of this. Robbie said he ejected in an OOC statement, eject means the same bloody thing as exit - it was a figure of speech.))

EDIT - Until a mod says otherwise, I'm still going with this. Keiran, you're going to the Hutt Clan thread.

leader.jpg

Kat pays the man who had taken them to the hutt palace, before getting out of the landspeeder, and walking out of Mos Eisley, to his ship. Pushing a button on a remote, the ship disables its security systems, the boarding ramp lowers, and the ship preps itself for takeoff.

Once his sister had also borded the ship, kat closes the ramp, and lifts off, cruising over Mos Eisley, towards the hutt palace. Kat landed the ship just outside.

Kat.jpg

Pulling his hood tighter around him, the tatters of Luciferian's garb sway in the breeze blowing over the Dune Sea- two icy blue points now fixed with menacing hatred on Jareth, pausing only briefly to retrieve Keiran's saber from his missing arm, eyes still watching his opponent.

"You had the chance to walk away earlier, Jareth," he warns flatly. "Yet you chose to defy your fellow Sith for the sake of a Jedi, chose to defy the Hutts, and chose to defy me... All very deadly mistakes."

At this he pauses. "These mistakes will haunt you to be sure. My target was the Jedi and if you wish to try and redeem yourself, its your funeral. For one who has tasted the power I find it incredulous you'd renounce it. Fair is an arbitrary term, and defined by those with power."

As he speaks a large ship appears on the horizon.

"I'll let you live for two reasons. First, because I am cruel and vicious- any allies you had on this foresaken waste were lost today and it will be a long walk back through the desert on your own. Second, your fifty mile walk through hostile desert will remind you what seperates the powerful from the powerless and give you time to reflect on that. I will not raise my saber against you today, but if you leave this planet alive, consider yourself more than lucky."

As he speaks the large ship catches the Pale Dawn in a tractor beam, loading it up for tow and repair ((the speeder Faust borrowed to get out here taken with the Hutts)). Luciferian accompanies his ship, tossing Keiran's saber into a storage compartment for future dissembly, then gives Jareth a parting wave, vanishing into the distance.

His ship patched up to a functional level, Faust approves as he surveys it at Mos Eisley. He would need to fine tune certain components, but considering the level of complexity built into the ship by its brilliant, if not erratic designer, they did a passable job. Boarding his ship, he takes off, heading to visit Wyhl... though for a matter of style, a new white cloak is obtained.

Jareth was torn within his own mind.

The darkside within him wanted to wrench Faust's transport out of the air and crumple it around his body untill both would fit into the palm of his hand. It was well within his power.

The Jedi he wished to become, however, would not allow this rage to overtake him.

The tatooine sun was hot and beat down relentlessly on the man, no longer a sith, but not a jedi either.

He did, however, still have the force and was powerful as ever even floating between the two driving factors of the force itself.

To keep himself from dehydrating, he used the force to push rays of light away from him before they reached him. This gave the added advantage of invisibility to anyone trying to search for him.

Reaching with his mind, he felt a lifeform nearby, and called it toward him. Once he mounted the mighty dune bantha, he rode it back to mos eisley where he managed to steal a ship, and blast safely into space.

"They just took off for the palace." a Twi'lek told him. "Thanks, I guess." said Ki. "Damn it, now I have to gain entrance to the Hutt palace. Oh well; however, I may want to find a way in without using the front door. I know, I'll take out a guard and steal his access codes!" he said as he set off for the palace with hopes of finally meeting the twins; something odd happened, in which he had not expected. There was only one guard posted at the door. "This looks too easy." he said to himself. "I think I'll change the plan. Instead of taking out a guard I'll hit him in the face. That way he'll take me prisoner and hopefully takes me straight to where I need to get." he said to himself. He walks up to the Gamorian guard and hits him in the face. Ki doesn't struggle as he is dragged off by the guards into the palace where he sees the twins. Then he struggles to get free, drops a plasma grenad and runs for the room they're in and shuts the door. "Hello, my name is Ki. You have a ship and I need a ride. I'll pay you in credits once we get where I want to go. What do you say?"

Kat piloted the ship down into tattooines atmosphere, and to where the hutt palace should have been. All that was left was a hole in the ground, and some scattered debris, that hadnt already been karted off by the Jawa's. Swearing to himself, he turned the ship around, and headed back to the link.

((Back to space again mate))

Kat.jpg

((Thank you, from us both))

Ki was glad to finally be getting off of Tatooine; however, he did not know what the future would bring nor whether he could truly trust his two companions. "I guess time will tell. Maybe this won't be so bad, at least they're giving me a ride." he thought to himself.

"Hey, Kat, how fast does this baby go?" he bluntly asked, waiting for a reply.

Bekka managed to get out of the Hutt Palace before it blew, also bringing with her her lord Whyl the Hutt and her son Morst'. She noticed that alot of others were injured or dead, but that didn't bother her. Getting Lord Whyl to safety on his home world and getting Morst taken care of as well...then...she was going after Ob herself. That "man" was not going to harm another person. She hoped.

bekscopy.png

After what seemed like months, Craede finally got fed up with waiting for the Imperials to call him. They aren't calling... he thought. I'm just fooling myself. He finished up the MRE he'd found and returned to the site in whence he'd come. It was abandoned. Sadly, he took his ship and left the atmosphere.

• 3 weeks later...

Durt lands at his cave with his x-wing and jumps out....he walks to his cave and go inside..

he wink away some dust off his swoop bike and start it....first it says ''BROOomomweeecheooo.....'' he punch it on the side and it starts ''wooooomm!''

he jumps in and go out in the inlands of tatooine to look for some ships that crashed or any pepole that might have some credits on them..

Grrrrrrr.... Please read the Rules for RP and the RP primer for Newbies before you make another post. You are already at the Sith Academy, you may not be in more then one thread at a time....

You are only one person, and you may not post on Tatooine, and at the sith academy. It is impossible to be in two places at the same time.

I am not going to hold your hand as you learn the ropes, you must read the rules...

There is no double posting...there is no being in two threads at the same time...and there is no OOC (out of Chraracter) posts within the rp forum.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

when Durt don't find anything he drives back to his cave.....

30 min later:when he gets to the cave he jump off his swoop bike..place it in the far end of the cave and eats a bit...

after yhat he jumps on his x-wing and flys away..to the Sith Academy...

• 3 weeks later...

The Fundament's Glory dropped out of hyperspace and headed to a specified location. Scanners operating at full range, it soon picked up the transport it was to meet with. The two ships landed out in the middle of the desert away from all prying eyes, neither having picked up any unwanted visitors.

Kira stepped out of the freighter and made her way over to the transport, Locke following close behind her. She took the sets of special armour that she'd previously had made, but had not taken with her on their jaunt that had been cut short. She handed one set to Locke and turned to her squad. She nodded to one in particular who then made her way onto the freighter. Giving further instructions to the remaining squad, she then turned and led Locke back to their ship. Taking off and heading towards the meeting place.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

I'm glad that you were able to meet me in such short notice. A voice said that came from Kirana's left. She looked to see no one there. At first. Soon, something came into view, the astral form of a Jedi Master.

Hou-Jo walked up to Kirana, "It appears as though Keiran Valoria is now playing for the other side. An imperial probe droid has come to the Jedi Temple. I am without a doubt that the Empire will attack the Jedi base. I am here to ask if you want to take the Empire by surprise and attack them."