Korriban

Exodus

*The Dark Lord opened his senses up to the Force. Brothers and a sister in dire straights. Trying to get to the Valley? But why? He makes a scrambled sub-space communication, then heads back to his shuttle. Somehow he would have to find a way to get through to planetside.*

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

"Excellent, my young apprentice. The force will bend to your will. You are it's master, never let it bind you into servitude as that would lead you down the path of the Jedi. Accept the power you have, and know that it is yours." Jareth gave a slight compliment to tyler. It was as much as Tyler could expect.

Jareth made his way to Tyler's ship which was still located on Korriban, and did some tests on Vp9's power supply and life functions. All checked out clear, and the droid continued it's vigilance of the ship.

"We must join Master Abaddon and his apprentice on Falleen. I have forseen great things soon." Jareth said as he slowly checked through some books in the sith library. He retrieved 7 volumes entitled "physiology of a species" these books outlined the general body composition of almost every species in the galaxy. He would need to research for their plans.

He also retrieved two books for his apprentice. One was on lightsaber construction, and the other contained information about the use of the force for physical and mental control.

"These should do you well apprentice. Read them, and absorb the dark energies of their authors."

With that, they entered the Tigershark. Once Jareth plotted the course in the hyperdrive, the ship vanished into nothingness. Their destination was Falleen.

Mara backed up from Leo and looked at him in shock.

"You've been training as a SITH!" "Well, I guess that would explain a lot about the feelings I've felt coming from you." "I still want to see if I can find a jedi to train me, but I will always love you."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Roiju walks to Maras side and wraps his arms around her. He pulls her close to him. He had known her answer, but he wanted to hear it fom her lips.

"As will I. And I will do everything in my power to help you find a Jedi to train you. I woul train you a small amount, but I feel my darkside would try to convince you to join the darkside. I want you to choose your own side. Which you have. I am very proud of you my love."

He kisses her and walks her to his ship. He activates the engines systems and hovers a little ways off the ground.

"Now where to my love."

asdfgcopy.jpg

John had been waiting for a sign of his apprentices... Any, he had left them with a valuable weapon in hand and the order to find him out through the force. It was not a difficult task, even for basic initiates with a premature concept of force attunement. He bombarded them with the frequency so that they could understand it and find it. It had been multiplied numerous times in strength while facing Abaddon as the force had been relied on heavily. It was being multiplied intensely now as he grew furious at their lethargy. The impatient Lord slammed both his fists into the ground before deciding to do what he wished to do in the first place on this formerly worthy planet. The former grounds of the Shadow Academy resonated with his anger and when his apprentices would come across him, they could, should and would be receiving a rather not so friendly gesture of welcome. He backflipped into a standing position and stormed off towards the artificial crystal mine in the south end of the Planet.

Six hours of storming, cursing and raving. John had come across the entrance to the mine. Walking in, he found numerous creatures. With the exposed blade he struck them down, humorlessly. He felt something rising in the back of his mind, a warning, an alarm resounding of the Jedi about to engulf some of his brothers. He knew he had to do something, anything to help. It was a source of his already pressuring stress. The crystal mine was deep into the cavernous rocky pits of the planet but he came across his goal. A wall covered in the crimson gems, roughly cut by nature's hand.

Picking out three, John placed two within his satchel and the third remained in his hand.

With the goal of a second lightsaber cut short due to the crisis he could feel forming on a planet holding secrets of the Ancient Jedi... John knew it was time to go. The littles ones wouldn't be able to fight off the Jedi... He could almost feel the situation was going to go from bad to worse and at least another suicidal Lord could delay the Jedi a bit longer.

John ran across the planetary expanse and left the Apprentices with a message booming across the planet, hoping to make a dent in their minds... Gene, Simbera... I will return... Join me or not, I will return in due time. Something came up and the safety of the Order relies on intervention. I suggest you hurry if you wish to face the Jedi, knowing full well the dramatic effect the word "Jedi" would have on his apprentices.

He considered the message grave enough to get them moving but either way, he prepped the shuttle...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"I will go with you to where ever you need to go, but eventually I would like to try and find a jedi master for myself."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Simbera slinked up to his master as he was getting the ship ready

"I heard your call master...sorry I took so long to join you. I know I am relatively weak compared to you, but I wish to assist you in any way I can." Simbera always used a strangely deferential tone when addressing his master, and it was basically the only way he knew how to show respect. He did not do the whole 'bowing down' thing very well.

"I dont ask you to bow down to me... however, it will come a time, when you will be required to bow down to your superiors, I dont ask it for I see it as arrogance, but other Sith are not as... liberal as I am. I am pleased to have you join me. Now, sit down, we're going to feast on Jedi blood."

He ignited the engines, "A pity Gene wont be joining us. We shall return to pick him up soon enough." Before long the vessel's sublight engines took them through the once atmosphere of Korriban and into space, the hyperspace coordinates to a place to which John knew so little of were ented into the hyperdrive and off the ship went, into the abyss of space.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Gene heard the message pretty well, but had been so far into concentration on trying to use the force to power his cybernetics up he heard it dayss after it had been made. Gene cursed under his breath knowing that his master would be furious, but all in due time. He wouldn't know where to find his master but going to Mimban might be a better chance of figuring out than staying on Korriban. "But first I'll try and train a little, Simbrera probably will get a benefit on me for his location, but I got this powering up my cybernetics thing up almost to scratch....almost"

Gene went back to trying to do this, not noticing the debris around him floating centimeters off the ground moving slowly around him.

Solitary.... guess this blade has something to do with the force?

Gene stared at it's markings and imagined he saw something in them, his whole past, and how it was wasted, if he was a jedi Gene would have rejected it, but he wasn't. He welcomed the anger and as he did the blade glowed a faint color, for a second only. Looking at the ground he decided to test his power a little, using his little amount of strength he took some of the rocks and stands and put them up. Pulling the sword out and focusing all his anger into strength and speed, pushing himself to the breaking point. He hit the first stand of rock and debris quite hard and cut through it. Remembering his own training in Nin-Jit-Su and other "unheard of training" he hit the rest of the pillars at super speed hitting well over his own power levels and looked around as he saw all of them fall down hitting themselves.

Gene stagred and sat down dropping the sword as if it weighed a million pounds and started talking to himself. "WOW that's strong and strange and I think I should keep breaking my limits, I mean I feel stronger every time so maybe every time I beat the limits I become stronger. WAIT WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF, solitary really is working on me. In strange ways. I should rest a little.

After resting for two hours Gene got up and being tired of his current position he decided to test some of his technology. He slipped his sleeves up and pressed a piece of metal there, it slid up into his skin. Gene winced a little from the pain. He looked at the yellow button and pressed it. All the way on the Smugglers Moon his ship went up and light speeded to him on Korriban. Hopefully the ship would make it some time soon.

While Gene was waiting he decided to "float the sword" with the force. Unfortunatelly, nothing angered him, but Gene thought it was time he tried without anger. Not much succes but the pebbles sure started moving.

By the time his ship, Vengeance landed, Gene was tired out. The ground around him seemed like a small crater next to the rest. Gene got up and entered the Ship. Going into it's cockpit and plotting a course to, then he remembered, Gene didn't really know where Mimban was, and it wasn't on his computer. So Gene used what he saw on the various trips and "plotted a guess line"something he did alot when he was just a soldier, and flung himself in that direction.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

• 1 month later...

so, Mada Vulknaar reached the Sith academy.

and so what?

he hate waits.

if this is the place to finally unseath his strong Force power,

then somebody should come out.

or are there're nobody confident enough to lead him

then this academy is a joke.

First you requested to be a Jedi, so get out of a sith thread. Second...the sith do not have an academy anymore. Now you were directed to go to Hoth to be a Jedi, if you wish to become a sith, you need to apply and you will be directed on where you are to begin posting until such time that a pick up can be arranged.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

* The black Sith ship soared into the planets atmosphere. The black red skies covered the planet. Impede looked out onto the Academy Ruin.*

" Its so beautiful."

* He slowly settle the ship down onto the ground. Sand flew in the air as the cockpit opened. Impede jumped out and then helped Viper as he grabbed her hand. They bother held there black robes hard to keep them from blowing away. Impede lead her to the doors of the academy. He rose his hand force pushed them opened and they both walked in. The halls where almost like the temple on Mimban. Mossy black and moist.*

" Keep close."

* Impede removed his hood and wiped the sand off. He lead her to a room. As the doors slammed shut behind her Impede gave an evil smile. He quickly turned and raised his hand. Viper floated in the air and then was flung into a wall.*

" Hehehe."

* In the middle of the room there was a table that was leaned up ward. Impede flung her against it and then the straps on the table tightened onto her rists and ankles.*

" Viper. Do you know how I got this white hair? From being tortured. I was torture by a Dark Jedi. My stomache was sliced opened and a dark creature was inserted into me. Hence the armor. Now it is your turn. Lets see how you can with stand being tortured."

* Impede rose his hand and gave out a bit of lighting. It ran into her head as she screamed. He then walked up to her and ran his fingers on her stomache. He pulled knife and slowly sliced her skin.*

" God yes. Your pain...yes. I love that feeling of some one who is in pain."

SIG.jpg

Viper felt like screaming but did not but it was almost impossible.Pain.There was so much pain.Everywhere.Memories came flooding back to her.She knew of torture.She had been beaten.She had been kicked around and now it was happening agian.Why? What? Anger surged through her, as her mind blurred melding past and present.He would pay.They would pay.All of them.They were doing it again.The electrocution.She had almost died that day.Was she dying now? She couldnt remember, couldnt see or think.All she could do was feel.Feel the sharp pain race through her like wildfire.She felt radioactive.As if she was being turned inside out and burned.Her head,mine , her body it hurt.But it was nothing compared to the torture of those memories.How they tortured her soul.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

* Impede fed on her pain. She wanted to scream but couldnt. The pain was so unbarable her hair began to grow white.*

" Yes....."

* Impede took the knife out of her stomache. Blood dripped on the floor from her wound. Impede bent over and licked the bloody gash and smiled.*

" Mmmm...your hate. Yes, your hate. Hate me my apprentice. Use that feeling. Feed into it as how I feed into your pain."

* Impede lifted his hand up to the side pointing to a table. A needle and thread lifted in the air and floated over to Impedes hand. Impede tied the thread to the needle and began to sow the Viper's gash up. He pierced threw the skin as she sweated. Impede had a big smiled on his face as he sowed. After he was finnish he cut the thread with his teath and looked into her her eyes. She was almost dying. She must of thought she was already dead.*

" Viper.....Viper! You are not dying. Well not today. This was to see how you could survive being tormented. You did better then I expected."

* The locks unlocked that held her agianst the table. Impede crossed his arms and waited.*

" Now get up."

SIG.jpg

" Now get up."

Viper heard those words and felyt like someone had slapped her on the face, as she remembered where she was and who she was looking at through slightly blurred eyes.Impede.It was Impious.She had met him on Coruscant.He was to train her.To be a sith.She wanted to be a sith.Was the pain worth it? No.no.Yes.She would deal with it to be a sith.

Struggling, she held back the pain and got up and staggered for a while and then stood up to her full height wincing.Holding back the pain.And the raw anger she felt burning the blood in her veins.She turned to face Impious and looked at him right in the eyes and saw his pleasure at her pain.And at that moment Viper felt nothing but rage and blind fury for him.

Without thinking she punched him hard.Right in the gut with all the power and anger she could muster.Her hate larger than life. Her feelings focused on nothing but the hate.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede's ignored the bit of pian and looked into Vipers eyes. His abbs where to stiff and strong. She staggered foward and began to fall. Impede caught her and spoke softly.*

" Easy.."

* He put her arm over his shoulder and carried her out of the room. She gave a limp like she was about pass out. He brought her to a room that had disigns on the wall that would make your skin crawl. Impede laid her on a bed and brushed her hair gently. He lifted her shirt right above the cut. *

" This is gonna hurt."

* Impede grabbed the thread and began to pull it. It spun through her skin. She began to bleed again. Impede put his hand on to the wound and closed his eyes. A few seconds later the gash healed anf she was starting to stop sweating.*

" You alright?"

SIG.jpg

Viper inhaled and exhaled deeply.Remembering her mercenary training.She slowly focused and pushed away the pain to the back of her mind, concentrating on other things to get her mind of it.After Impede had healed it, the pain went away but the memory of it seemed to be seared in her mind.But she knew of pain.It was not knew to her.She had dealt with it before and she woul again.When she had composed herself, she looked into Impious in the eyes , calmer then before and nodded.

"Yes.I'm fine nowI'm afraid I've failed your test."

She said, remembering Impious reffering to it as a test to how she would react to torture. She was angry at herself now.She should have been more in control of herself.Should have reacted calmer.She had failed herself, as far as she was concerned.

I am pathetic.

She thought to herself angrily, wondering if the sith had made a grave mistake to consider her to have the qualities vested within a sith.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede smiled and shook his head.*

" No. You did well. "

* He brushed her hair and took the wet cloth and wiped her fore head.*

" Lets see how well you do with a saber. Hmm?"

* Impede helped her up and led her to a simulater room. Impede walked up to the wall and pressed a few code numbers. In a instant saber poped out. There where single sabers, duel sabers and a double edge.*

" Choose."

SIG.jpg

Vipers eyes immediately fell on the double bladed one.It looked the most deadly to her for some reason that she couldnt quite understand.It was definately her weapon of choice.

She picked up the double bladed one and held it in her hands, admiring every curve of the cylindrical weapon that was beautiful to behold but deadly and dangerous.

"This one."

Viper said, standing up to face Impede and readying herself for whatever Impede was going to teach her.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede walked over to a control pannel and punched a few numbers in.*

" Now love, we are going to see how you do with your soroundings."

* The simulater room turned into a green forest. Many giant trees stood except in the middle of the room. Viper stood waiting as Impede walked up. He moved his robe to the side and lifted his other hand. The saber unclipped and flew in the hair. Impede smirked as he grabbed the saber and gripped the bended handle. He twirled it around and gave an evil laugh. In a blink of an eye Impede leaped into the forest branches and disapered. His voiced echoed in through the room.*

" Heheheh! Where am I Viper? Hehehe"

* Impede taunted the helpless girl that stood in the middle of the trees. The Sith Lord flew from a tree to strike the girl.*

SIG.jpg

Viper narrowed her eyes and ignited the saber, struggling to sense Impious who seemed to be enjoying her himself immensely.She tunned out his taunts and concentrated, realizing that using the force was like learning to use any other thing.The more you did it, the better you got with your experience. In her mind the force formed a vague shaky image.A 'form' that seemed to be Impious.Concentrating harder, the shape became slightly clearer.She wasn't absolutely sure but she thought she knew where Impious was.

She turned around, her sharp eyes catching a slight twitch of movemnet on one of the trees.It could only be Impious.Igniting the saber, she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.Getting ready to defend herself from an impending atack,when she felt Impious strike.She whirled around and used her saber to defend herself just in time.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede's and Vipers saber locked. Impede grinned and had no problem holding his saber. On the other hand, Viper was having trouble.*

" Let the force flow through you."

* Impede gave it little push of the force to unlock there sabers. He flipped back wards and then jumped up into the trees agian. His voice continued to echo so she couldnt tell where he was.*

" Do not use your eyes. Use the power of the dark side."

* Impede then appeared right behind Viper and gave a upward slash.*

SIG.jpg

Viper took Impede's advice and decided her eyes were useless in this matter anyway.No matter how hard she tried she couldnt tell where Impede was.The whole point, she thought, was to use the darkside and let them serve as her sense's.

Viper held her saber, a bit more awkwardly than she thought she should have and reached out to the darkness.And it came at her call.Weak at first but then stronger.And more of it..The darkside clouded over her mind like a thick, dark sweeping mist and formed strange symbols and words.A mixture of the two as the universe itself seemed to open up to her.And thats when she heard it.A heartbeat.Proud and stong and dark.Impious.

Sensing his attack by bare seconds, she used her saber to block his attack and then pulled it away and attempted to use the saber to slash at Impious's left shoulder.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede smiled. For a split second there eyes met. Impede turned sideways and doged Vipers swing. He then hit the floor and spin kicked her making her fall on her back. Impede then lifted his hand and flicked it up at Viper. The aprentice flew upward and spun in the air.*

" Catch your self."

SIG.jpg

"S**t"

Viper thought , taken by surprise as managed to break free of the force that held her in mid air.She fell down, landing on her feet and ran towards Impious at full speed, turning slightly to the left mere seconds before she reached him ,and turned around ducking a blow.Using her saber to swipe at his feet knocking him down on the ground.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

* Impede fell on his back. He looked at viper and stood up dusting off.*

" Very good. Follow me."

* Impede took her to a room that was steaming hot. As soon as they walked in they dripped sweat. Impede spoke softly.*

"Here you will make your temperory crystal and saber. Use your hate sweat and blood to make it. I will leave and close the door shut. Once you are done, use your saber to slice the door open. I will be out side."

((OOC: Umm make your post as long as you can and be discriptive as hell.))

SIG.jpg