Korriban

Exodus

A TIE Infiltrator emerges out of hyperspace far enough from Korriban to be out of range of the bugs fleet. The ships soon ceases moving. Kivuli now sits and watches the fleet surround the planet." So, to fly past the fleet or stay and watch some fireworks. That is the choice to be made.........Computer." "Yes, sir?" "Monitor all activites of the bugs fleet and see if you can find any Sith still on the planet." "Understood." Now, Kivuli watches and waits.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

Kivuli sits in the cockpit planning his next move. After watching the bug fleet, he is bored crazy. "Might as well head somewhere else.....Computer, set course for Byss." His TIE Infiltrator launches into hyperspace away from Korriban to return someday.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

• 2 weeks later...

*The Arctic Storm jumps out of hyperspace outside of Korriban to find itself face to face with the Bug Fleet.*

OOC: As far as I know, there has been no post that the bug fleet left Korriban... so I guess thier still there*

"Well..... scheiße... For some reason I think that We may be able to get through.. but probably use up most of my ammo... meaning we wont be able to get out. Who's up for a Suicide run!?"

*Artic gave an evil laugh and readied the engines for maximum speed.*

jedipict.jpg

"Its like a Koala Bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!!!"

*Acidic spores reduce Artic's ship to nothing in a manner of seconds. Having finished feeding on the planet, the hive fleet jumps to an unknown location.*

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

OOC: Considering I never actually brought my ship anywhere close to the spores, when they started towards me i would have run away. I havnt had time to post if i went forward, and i was seeing if my shipmates would object anyways. so...

jedipict.jpg

"Its like a Koala Bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!!!"

After a careful analysis, Kamino spoke up

I'll have to disagree with you on this Artic. Landing here will not only upset the Sith, but if we get stuck here, we are pretty much dead. I suggest we check out Byss, then decide. We may even need to call in reinfocements.

Kamino didn't mean any disrespect to Artic, but he thought they should check out all availible options first.

Kamino.jpg

OOC: this is italics. <>

IC: emerges out of hyperspace near Korriban, only to find the planet abandoned by the bug fleet. The ship descends and lands at the Shadow Academy. "This must be the most quiet time the Academy has ever been. It's even more chilling than when there are masters here." Kivuli now exits his ship and enters the empty Shadow Academy.

OOC((Unless you're in my belly, you aren't in the Shadow academy... Korriban is stripped of everything except the bedrock, meaning no surface, no atmosphere, and certainly no academy))

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

OOC: Wait, you ate the buildings too??????!!!!!!!!! Man, you bugs are weird.

IC: After finding nothing on the surface where the Shadow Academy once stood, Kivuli reenters his TIE Infiltrator and warps back to Coruscant.

• 1 month later...

Abaddon ship When darness falls had been repainted.The stolen imperial assualt gunboat's black body apeared invisible as it hovered over the planet that had once been its owners home. It was only visible by the red winged tips that marked the end of the hull.

Abaddon stared down as he glided the ship smothly to a landing site above the crushed leftovers of the complex. He was here to retrieve his saber. The hudds glow died as Abaddon powered down the ship.

He exited out of the back bay and glided calmly down the steps to the crushed landing bay. The bay was barely visible except for the gaping whole he had entered...slim covered it where the bugs had torn and ravaged...it smelled of decay and death, but no bodies were to be seen.

He continued down the main hall his robe fluttering...till he came to his room. It was untouched by the slime...this was because it had an entrance known only to the sith who used the academy frequently. Abaddon entered the room and removed his old lightaber...tucking it into his belt he grabbed some of the crystals he had made from the caves when he created his saber. Ontop of this he removed several knives and an black aprentice robe which he had stowed in another drawer.

------------

After this he sat long in thought in the center of the academy...his master he felt had died or gone on to a higher plain...he knew this by the use of the force while he was in hyperspace. It allowed force users to get a greater picture of the galaxy.....

He sat many hours in thought deep thought...the force flowing through his body as he mourned for his old master and contimplated how he was

going to get a new one.

Edit note::::ooooops well then ignore this post

Edited by Guest

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

CA, you are not able to be on this planet...

OOC((Unless you're in my belly, you aren't in the Shadow academy... Korriban is stripped of everything except the bedrock, meaning no surface, no atmosphere, and certainly no academy))

The sith are currently on Mimban. Korriban is a dead planet and will be archived.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 2 months later...

The X-Wing of "Wicked" Wolly Willet, bearing the words Club Club Heh Heh, painted in blood on its side, touches down in the ruined planet of Korriban, abandoned by all since the devistating Bug war.

Of course Willet didn't know this.

Of course Willet also knew of one other thing that would remain, immaterial, but potent, and full of a hate on par with his own.

The ruins were near absolute of the once glorious Valley of the Sith, but monolith's still remained partially upright, and caves full of hidden barrows endured beneath the rubble. Near absolute, but not entirely.

It was for the last that the insane, demented Ewok made, carrying with him the tools he would need for the excavation.

Despite the insanity he possesed, the great delusions he carried, and the reason choked by his overwhelming hate, Willet still had his cunning, keen intelligence from the days before he went mad, perhaps made even more so by his lack of restraints and morals. It was with this, he began excavating graves and barrows of the Sith, his muttered ramblings making pleas to them as he retrieved the objects he sought from each of the ruined resting places. The Darkside wieghed heavily, and looked on with interest, and perhaps even malice. Willet did not care. he welcomed it, even fed off it it. From that, perhaps the Darkside would approve, for Willet encountered no opposition from those he called kin in spirit.

Holding aloft one of his quaries, feeling the raw darkside energy latent in the skull, the fuzzy ewok shouted aloft.

"Yub! Yub! Mwahahahahahaha! "

[Translation: Alas poor Jedi, I shall have known you well! Mwahahahahahaha! ]

With that, the Ewok began polishing the skulls and fixing them to his own designs, taking pride in the concealing nature of the darkside, still hidden with in the bones, and the effects they would have, all 500... er... 499 of them.

His exhaustive labors done, Willet returns to the cockpit of his X-Wing, promising to replace the bones the Sith had given them, with those of their hated foes, so their souls would remain trapped in the hatred of the darkside forever. The blood smeared X-Wing takes back off into space, the Ewok's laughter trailing behind as the cockpit is sealed and it blasts off the ground. With a flash, the ship is gone, vanished into the hyperspace, a slaughter planned on the far end when it emerges.

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

((Don't worry. A planetary atmosphere is something that only requires mass and certain trace elements to exist, and though it would be spare, simple gravitational mechanics would re-establish the atmosphere in due time (Not to mention the will of a few hundred or so Sith spirits). Since Yavin IV was brought back, it is a fair assumption that most of the planetary/system wide damage to a planet's geology/physical features would be restored- though the damage to the existing buildings would remain. If not, a simple sensor reading before exiting would indicate the need for a suit, which would be implied for the course of actions to progress))

EWOKS RULE ALL!!! rotj-wicket.gif

za25wPx.jpg

Totus vestri substructio es adiungere nobis

• 1 month later...

*The history of the Sith Lords is a long and fearsome one, running the gamut from nameless dark apparitions to the most fearsome Dark Lord of the Sith, Barohm Zar. Their origins were Jedi, untill they were banished to Korriban.

Dark Lords of the Sith ruled from opulent palaces and ziggurats on Korriban and other worlds of their secluded area of space. The Sith grew powerful, and eventually launched a brazen attack into the heart of the Republic, starting a struggle that has lasted millennia. The struggle destoryed both armies, leaving only one Sith.

And from that one Sith, time passed and now was here, as Raynuk decended down apon Korriban. The Ogariv swooped low to the planet, his mind slipping back to the days of the Sith occupation on Korriban...and to their hastey exit because of the bugs. Now Korriban was un-inhabitable, it's atmosphere and what little vegitation it had stripped away forever. The small fighter landed in the middle of the Valley of the Dark Lords and Raynuk felt a surge of power. All around him were the lifeless forms of the great Sith, their times long past. Their bodiless forms still occupied the area, forvever connected to the site.

Pulling the space suit over his cloaks and robes, Raynuk steped into the pressurized cargohold, and depresurized it for his exit onto the planet. He closed his eyes and smiled, feeling the rush of energy as the spirits surrounded him. He walked slowly and silently through the Valley, admiring the many statues and such, now completely covered in space Ice.

After several hours on the surface, Raynuk wandered into the Temple structures, and made his way towards his old quarters. Along the way, the images of the battle inside the temple flashed before him...

The grunts running down the hallways after Raynuk and the others...The claw marks still remained on the doorway. He came to the doorway that had been to his room, the door shattered and bent beyond the powers of nature. The entire room had been practicly shredded, the grey walls cut deep with claw marks, and everything organic shredded and taken. He made his way to the closet in his room. The door was still shut and sealed.

I wonder why they didnt shred this door too...

Raynuk opened it and was nearly caught off guard as the pressurized closet became suddenly depresurized. Raynuk took a step back out of surprise as something he had totally forgotten about came floating out of the darkness...

It was the mask. The mask that Barohm Zar had worn during his days as Darth Excrutiation. Raynuk smiled inside his helmet and tucked the mask under his arm, and continued through the temple.

A few more hours later and Raynuk was running low on Air, so he made his way back to his ship.

Nor is my search concluded here...But another step towards the answer instead...

He had, however learned yet another aspect of his destiny

To hold the power to control my own fate

Raynuk re-boarded the Ogariv and took off when he noticed the message becon flashing. He pushed the button as the text message came up on screen. "Two force attuned individuals have been detected, Pick them up and bring them home." THe message was followed by profiles on both indivuduals, as well as where to find them.

I guess my soul serching will have to wait then...

He punched a few buttons, and blasted off for the Smuggler's Moon*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Xax, is there anything I have to know right away about my parents, or can this wait until later to hear, because I am afraid of what is happening to Leo, and I have to go find him.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Roiju land on the dark planet. He revels in the darkside radiating fom the planet. It made him stronger, and more powerful.. He sees a ship and can feel the two people inside. One shined through like a beacon in the dark world. He enters the academy and sees the two humans.

The Sith Lord walks over to Mara and touches a hand on her shoulder.

"Im back."

asdfgcopy.jpg

(Guys, I think your ALL missing something. Korriban is an asteroid without an Atmosphere after the Bug Saga. Theres a reason the Sith abaddoned it, and the Academy buildings were destroyed. Juuust lettin ya know)

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Tyler had wondered the galaxy for years searching. What it was exactly he was looking for he did not know. As a young man he had been full of hatred towards the galaxy. As he travelled, his hatred only intensified. All those long years his anger had simmered below the surface, an inarticulate rage that he could not explain. At a young age he had began to vent his rage in undrground fight clubs. this could not satisfy his destructive erges however.

As a man, Tyler had become a mercenary. Living for the thrill of the kill. He had always felt a strange power drawing him towards destruction. It had taken him a while to discover that it was the Darkside of the force tha was calling out to him.

His shuttle orbiting the planet Korriban, he thought he may have fianlly found what he was looking for.

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=267161

Mara jumped and screamed when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and looked into the face of her only love.

"Leo, your back! Where have you been..."

She stoped at the look on his face, something was very different about him.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Above the planet Korriban, a sleek H-Laf shuttle exited hyperspace. Jareth piloted the Tigershark down to the planets surface, and fired anchors from 4 blast points to hold the ship down onto the rock.

He engaged the ships airlock and put on his suit. As the suit pressurized, and filled with air, his ears popped loudly. It had been quite some time since Jareth had need for the suit.

The sith opened the inner door of the airlock, stepped through it, and listened as it clicked closed behind him. Once it was safe, he opened the outer chamber and exited the ship.

His feet hit the planet surface and he could feel a dark presence. This presence was not like the one's he was used to on Mimban. The presence was that of raw power. Unfocused and untrained.

His quarry would be easy to find.

He walked along the surface, letting the invisible tendrils of the dark side of the force reach out, and within seconds he had located his charge.

"Tyler Durden is your name. Unless I am mistaken?" he inquired of the man before him, already knowing the answer to his question.

Roiju looks down to Mara's face. Even though the personality of Roiju had never actually seen her, he knew she looked worried. But Leo inside knew she would always love him.

"I have been away training, my love. I have ben trained to a level our former Master would never have taught us. But I will not influence your decision to be trained. By either Jedi or Sith. It must be your decision."

He bends down and kisses her softly on the lips before stepping back.

Your choise will not influence my love for you."

asdfgcopy.jpg

"You know why Im here..."

The wounds on Tyler's face still wept blood from his last bar brawl as he smiled manicly at the mysterios stranger.

"I followed the Dark calling hoping to find answers. I think you can give me those answers...." Tyler's grin faded.

He knew the Sith who stood before could kill him in an instant. Tyler felt no danger from the man. Just a curiousity. [/i]

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=267161

"Perhaps I can. If you are worthy. But, unfortunately, that's not for me to decide. I am just a messenger, and you are my delivery."

Jareth activated a comm which was linked to his droid Vp9 who was still on board the Tigershark. The droid exited the ship, and walked to meet them.

"Yes master?" the droids mechanical voice spoke.

"Watch master durden's ship for him. I will call for you when I need you." He ordered the droid and then turned back to tyler, "I'm afraid your ship is not suitable for the conditions we will be soon faced with. We will have to take mine. Don't worry, Vp9 will be sure no harm comes to it, and you will have it back in time. You won't be doing any travel by yourself for a while anyway."

Jareth turned and walked back toward the tigershark, his long cloak billowed in slow motion behind him in the weightlessness of the planet.

Calling back to the new hopeful Jareth yelled, "Come now, quickly, Your new life shall begin shortly." A small smile crept across his lips as he thought of the torture that was sure to come in this young man's life. It would make him strong.

As tyler entered the ship, Jareth checked his sensors, plotted their course, and blasted into hyperspace once again.

((OOC: hope it's ok with you that i just posted you getting in the ship. We'll continue in Mimban))

Having given the apprentice a rough time and an even rougher introduction he let him rest during the hyperspace travel. Not really because of the curtness of the introduction but rather for the pain he was going to learn in the next few days.

Basic training for the Sith was the same as it was for everything though they rarely called it that. It was always both Physically and emotionally taxing. And for the former gambler not used to the extremes it was going to definately be something he woul remember.

The Sith master's hands flew across the controls as he prepared to set down near where he had gotten his first training.

The halls of the shadow academy.

He sent a short comm message out before-hand, a slight smile appearing on his lips. Then he turned back to the apprentice. He swiveled in the chair. This one was going to be harder than the others, he lacked the hate but he did seem to be motivated.

"This is where your training will begin. Similiar to where mine also began. There is more to the sith than meets the eye. I doubt you have really been briefed so here it is...

You were chosen for your skills, though you may not have noticed you have incredible luck" his voice was filled with sarcasm. "It is because without realizing it you have been using and developing a basic force skill." He lifted the apprentice up in the air with the force. Studying o see if he was letting any of this intimidate him.

"You simply forsee the die or whatever object and where it will land or be caste too. You have been sensing the force and using forsight without your own realization. Though incredibly stupid you at least have one skill already learned." His voice was cold as ice as he continued. How anyone could not realize they were at least force attuned was beyond him.

"There are many aspects to the Sith and before you can begin expirimenting with them you must first learn the basics. That is why we are here." He turned around without another word and landed the ship silently in the foliage of Korriban.

"You will address me as Master, when I feel you have earned it I may tell you my name." His words seemed to freeze in the air from his tone.

Tossing the apprentice an oxygen tank he opened the ramp after securing his own. The planet having been ravaged by the bugs years back now lacked sufficient atmosphere to hold much oxygen. He turned to the apprentice.

"Foresight is a very simple thing. Though at your level its not much more than an inkling or warning. Lets take something that is almost always complete random...."

"Lightning."

He satared sending light bolts into a nearby scrap of metal. Probably some bulk head of a sort broken apart during the attack years ago.

"Though not really random it is impossible to guess where it is going to hit." He pointed to different scorch marks along the bulkhead. Lifting to other pieces and placed them side by side turned at the right angles so that no one bulkhead was farther from him than any other.

"Tell me which one of these will the lightning hit." He was going to give the man several seconds.

Chacter Sheet

A ship descended on Korriban's hallowed ground, he turned and spoke the first few words since his fickle or erratic personality was beginning to seep through into his apprentices. Their master was crazy in an odd sense of the word and he actually enjoyed the lack of control while still carrying an almost ironic sense of balance uncommon for a Sith. But, thats John in a nutshell, irony... A weak body, strong mind; insanity, balance.

His words were curt and concise, "We're here. Feel the force at your fingertips and on the ground you are about to walk on."

He tossed each an oxygen mask and put on his own. Grabbed a bottle from a special container aboard the vessel and exited. He let his eyes adjust to the old place and let the death consume him as it once did in his infancy of force attunement. This place was where he learned to be erratic, if learned was the proper term.

The two larger men followed, no idea what machinations the master would pull off next, much less what the hell was he holding in his hand in the shape of a bottle. The three came up on two other men, one who carried the force about him in a reckless whirlwind and the other who carried it upon him like a grain of sand.

Through the force, he called, Hoth vodka good enough for you? Eh, brother?

The word surprised the two apprentices John brought in tow.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

::Ahriman closes his eyes and looks into the abyss. After a second or two, silvery gossamer threads begin to appear, weaving a pattern of grand design. Dew drops clung to the threads, and in them Ahriman saw all manner of possible outcomes. Time itself slowed down as he glimpsed the past, present, and future.::

The lightning will strike in the following order...

::Ahriman begins to gesture as he speaks::

There, there, there, there, and then...

::The young man takes several steps back::

It will strike you.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Abaddon sent the force bolts forward. 2 of them hit where he said the 3rd went astray and the 4th one smashed in refleted till it hit his apprentice.

"Wrong." Abaddon said turning to send bolts into his apprentice. "You lack control. And there are 2 ways to attain it. One is to let the force move you the other is to manipulate the force with your hate. Sith Specialize in the latter because it allows you to extend your power." His words were ice cold.

"You will learn to hate me. Once you have begun to place your hate against me, you will find something more appropriate to place it in. Then when that is complete things may change."

Abaddon heard a fimiliar voice. He smiled turning for a moment from his apprentice.

"My favorite. You are a god!" He said. His apprentice taken a back by the sudden change in tone. John was the only man he knew who could change him like that.

His cold tone semmed to momentarily give way to a slightly lighter spirited voice. It was the voice of one would assume imperial army buddies would use to discuss once they were out.

"Bring that **** over here!"

He turned to his apprentice.

"Go into my ship and pull out the bottle on the left by where you were sitting. Then you may take a break. Drinking is all we have planned for at the moment. But you better be ready when we start." The last sentence returned to the ice chill tone.

Edited by Guest

Chacter Sheet