Korriban

Exodus

"I think," she started through gritted teeth, "That we need to talk with BZ and I think that we need to get things going, with you and Ephant Mon. THings are not going as I would like them and I'm sure that others will agree. An upstart general has defected from the Republic, destroyed the Republic, inslaved the Jedi, and for all I can tell is trying to gain dominion over the entire galaxy. Do you think this makes me happy? No, IT MAKES ME VERY UPSET!"

Taren's hair almost seems to go up in flames, the red flashing brightly like her green eyes filled with a venemous glow. "I WANT HIM DEAD!"

Taren2.jpg

*Raynuk stepped forward, approching TtT very slowly and cautiously*

"I have no doubt that Zar will agree to take action apon this general. Even though the Jedi and us have always clashed, with their secrets come insights into our power...insights that shall not be revealed to someone like him. I am currently working on a way to heighten our natural power....I need only few short days, which will be occupied by discussion and planning on your part TtT..."

*He glanced at Ragnok before stepping back, realizing he was a bit too close to TtT for his own comfort*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

I happily replied "ok." Ofcourse first I need to know the basics. As I overheard that you are trying to move the dock? So that it cannot be hit by a force generated waterball. Since I am weaker in the force you will have to go easy on me but sure I will try it.

Dalla replied,"No, you can hit the dock with the waterball. That's the whole point of the game. If you're kinda weak in the force right now, I guess we could use a training remote for your dock, but remember, the more players, the more complicated it will get." Dalla hollered to His droid, Arfour-ateate, who was outside working on the ship. "Hey arfour! Mind fetching us a training remote?" The droid gave the equivilant of a mechanical grumble and went to retrieve one from the temple. Dalla hollered back," Thanks arfour! Maybe we can make it two lube baths?" The droid went faster. Dalla turned back to Qui-chi and said," Now do you get it?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

For the third time FDE tries to contact the sith. After waiting for a while, he starts to reach out with his mind. -This is FDE I wish to land and train in the ways of the Sith.

Fuzzy.jpg

Wait, Alaskans use a different form of currency?

"the hardest thing in this world is to live in it"

la lala lala la la lala...la...la.......BANG!!!

first, my apprentice, you must create a crystal using only your hate. It will not be an easy task. Once that is complete, I will return here. If I am not here, send a message to my ship.

Do not do anything once you have completed this, await my further instructions.

Nik enters the Poodle Hat and leaves the planet

nikthrawn2small.jpg

For the third time FDE tries to contact the sith. After waiting for a while, he starts to reach out with his mind. -This is FDE I wish to land and train in the ways of the Sith.

OOC: Methinks you're a little bit foiled there. You haven't had any training so you don't know how to reach out in the Force. Conventional methods work too...it's just that most of the Sith masters are a little busy right now.

IC:

Jaina looked to the globe in horror. She could feel warmth from it, the same warmth that she could feel around her when a comforting hug was given her. She could hear the very words that he said before the disaster at Almania. Sensing her master's attention returning back to her, though she knew not why he was slightly distracted in the first place, she reached to the Force, pulling up memories that stirred anger within her towards Talon. Seizing two blaster powerpacks from her belt, she wired them together and hurled them at the globe. Right on time, they exploded, sending the globe into several pieces around the floor. Jaina looked up to Bishop, traces of tears running down her cheeks.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

"I have a suggestion," TAren said, curbing her energy. Her hair still crackles with it. "Let us make an alliance with this General Tantil, help him conqure the galaxy, keep him weaker, then kill him." She lets the darkness fold around her again, dimming her shadow of power.

She turns to Ephant Mon and Ragnok. "I think it is time to construct your lightsabers, my apprentices. Westley, unfortunetly, will not be joining us." She smiled. "He is still trying to heal his wounds from my throwing him out of the cockpit back at the Republic base."

Taren2.jpg

Sabertooth, got to work on his crystals. He drew from all the great Sith Masters around him. The darkness began to swirl around him. When it cleared he was a cave. The was no ordinary cave, the darkness in it was even greater than the darkness at Koriban.

In a corner sat Mace Windu, the Jedi that had killed Sabertooth's father. Sabertooth was filled with uncontrolable rage. He reached for his vibro blade, but instead found a completed lightsaber. It fit in his hand perfectly. He ignited it and watched as a blood red beam came from the handle. He dove at Mace, waving his lightsaber in the air. The nimble Jedi Master Leaped aside and ignited his own saber. Sabertooth was not good with a blade since this was his first time using one. Therefore, it was easy for Mace to block his attacks. Finally, Mace struck Sabertooth's head with the hilt of his lightsaber, and Sabertooth blacked out

When Sabertooth woke up, there infront of him were bright crystals. Glowing with power.

Edited by Guest

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

He watched Taren's glance as she turned to them, his own glaze met hers and nodded. Finally he would be able to test his own powers and skills when his lightsaber was finish. "It would be a great honor to construct my own lightsaber."

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

John simply nodded blankly, his focus on Raynuk's ideas were understood, just the impact the animals had on it all was a bit beyond his own understanding... Not to mention, his own life's troubles were keeping him more perturbed... Upon parting ways, hardly noticing his own direction he stumbled off towards a corridor that he did not remember... Its contents were unknown and his location less so... Deciding he had nothing at all to do, he simply decided to wander aimlessly, perhaps the force will lead me somewhere... Countless thoughts buzzed in his head but none made much sense, everything was a blur... Memories of days long gone, old acquaintances... Then, as if granted by the divine force, a name returned to him... Khaos Anarch... John's eyes lit up to their more excited firey glow... Perhaps he is yet to find an apprentice, however much I doubt or perhaps he is already dead... John, then frustrated at the final thought managed to find his way back to his room... There he picked up the blasters and threw them towards the wall in a fit of desperation...

The blasters exploded upon impact, leaving charred remnants of themselves in their place... John barely moved at the harsh impact... He needed open space and a master... He was rotting away as a worthless wanderer...

Picking his remaining belongings, he walked off towards the hangar...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Barohm Zar moved quickly enough to get out of the way of the thrust, but not fast enough to let his cloak come unscathed. His cloak tore and he ripped it off, swinging his lightsaber in a furious defense.

"Good..but what if your surroundings change..."

The room mutated again into a giant lava room...there were four to five different rocks surrounded by molten lava.

"Bring it on."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

**Another door within the room hissed open and the Sith Guard led Kenshin down into it. It was the torture room. A room filled with many men, women, children, and animals. Kenshin stares at them through the force, since his eyes were no longer there. The Sith Guard disapeared and returned with garments.**

Put these on...this is all you will wear from now on...

**Kenshin is left to change while the Sith Guard makes preparations. He brings out a small child and puts the boy in front of Kenshin.**

Make him suffer...and make it quick...

guards.gif

Abaddon was slightly daunted by the change... He set back to a defensive stance for a moment as he deliberated on his attack points.

In a fraction of a second he had flown past 4 of the five rocks. His master was standing on the widest of the five. Knowing that the widest stance would be the most successful, he knew it would be hard to move fast. At the speed he was moving he was open to attack. He quickly switched his stance so as to have a wide base and relaxed certain muscle groups to achieve fluent movement, so as to compinsate for his lack of speed.

Abaddon closed in on his master he shifted his movement from roght to left alternating his combos flaulessly. He focused his rage once again leaping back just as his master went to counter.

H lept backwards into the air parrying The Lords attack and then countering it with an attack at the same time. He landed on the smaller rock behind him.

Then tried to rething another attack plan...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

John looked across the hangar bay, far off in the distance stood "his" ship... The A-wing was mossy, dusty and dirty... Having returned to his usual self, John walked up to it, he opened the cockpit window and falling in he ignited the engines and exited the hangar...

Upon clearing the atmosphere, John left quietly without a trace other than the remains of his hyperdrive exhaust, his destination unclear... Perhaps space...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Barohm Zar noticed his apprentice's adaptation. He stood motionless on his rock while his apprentice leaped from end to end trying to get in on an attack.

He watched as Abaddon flew over him again. He ducked and reached out, grabbed his apprentice's leg and throwing him to another island, watching as the kid in front of him gripped onto the rock quickly so as not to fall.

Barohm Zar leaped now and brought his double edged saber in a vertical line (similar to a lunging stab) down to where Abaddon was.

VianoMigueles.jpg

ooc: arent all sabers double edged?

ic:

Abaddon, seeing the attack, felt helpless. Then it hit him, with a quick jump pushing himself into the air with his hands he leapt aside from his masters attack... He force pulled himself to the roof. Focusing his weight and the force in such a way so as he wask gripping on the ceiling.

He watched as his master landed on the island he had once been standing on. He watched the his Lords saber slice through the area he had once been clinging to helplessly to. His masters saber superheating the edge and mealting off at least half of the island off rock.

Abaddon instantaneously lept off his perch letting himself fall toward his master. His black blade leading the way, making it seem as a dark spear were charging straight at his Lord Zar. Abaddon focused all his might into making the weight of the point above anything that could be imagined. He would come down with such force as to crush anything in his path.

Chacter Sheet

Barohm Zar smiles.

"Indeed, you are becoming more clever..."

Barohm Zar reached out with the force and used the dark side tendrils to flicker the switch on Abaddon's lightsaber. The blade disintegrated itself as Abaddon came flying down. BZ swung himself onto his back and kicked up with his feet. Both boots connected with Abaddon's chest and pushed him over Lord Zar, sending him across the small island to the edge where his saber left his hand and started to roll off. Seeing this, Barohm Zar gripped the saber with the force and called it to him and waited for Abaddon to stand up.

"You are becoming more clever, but I shall remain the Master. Tell me why you were so easily defeated just then."

OOC: Double Edge = Darth Maul style

VianoMigueles.jpg

Abaddon was puzzeled by both the question and by his simple and easy defeat.

"I was to focused on one point. All you had to do was take away that one point and i was gone" The best way to avoid an attack is to remove one the attack or two yourself

Chacter Sheet

"Good. From now on though, you will no longer be using such crude utilities. You will master the art of controling and using the Force to accomplish your ends."

*Bishop extended his hand and the remainder of her various technological implements lifted off of her. He guestured sideways and they were cast over the balcony edge to fall to the planet's surface below. He ignored her tears as he kept his eyes on her.*

"Now, we will prepare for the attack on the Jedi."

*Bishop reached under his cloak and produced a lightsaber. One Jaina had not seen before. Its handle seemed to radiate the Dark Side while the chrome surface glinted in the light. He tossed it to Jaina.*

"There is a switch inside. You will need to activate it through the Force and maintain your focus to keep the blade extended. Show me."

Bishop.jpg

Rocketblaze sensed something wrong. He went into the view box of a training area to see his Master fighting with many copies of Darth Maul. Rocketblaze had heard of the great warrior before, and he then evaluated the situation.

"This isn't fair."

Rocketblaze walked over to the window and spotted the console. He used the Force to change the count. Now fifteen versions of Darth Maul were facing Ar-Pharazon.

"That seems about right."

Rocketblaze then went back to where he was, awaiting his Master to finish "training."

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet