Korriban

Exodus

**As the man feels the dagger in his body he cries out in pain and anguish. He falls to his knees, clutching his chest.**

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! I HAVE A FAMILY...A WIFE...KIDS...PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE!"

guards.gif

"You have done nothing wrong."..................................................."Does it look like I care." With that he stabs the man where the ribs meet. He plucks out one rib at a time and throws them in a pile. He then begins to carve up the mans head. He makes a ring around his head. He then takes the mans ribs and begins to stick in various parts of the mans body. He laighs as he does so. He finds these activities pleasurable. He then takes the dagger up again. He then begins to luck out his eyeballs.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

**The man dies and a new body bag is dropped to the floor.**

You showed him remorse...and you told him he had done nothing wrong...in this world, nobody is innocent...not even you...you will be punished as soon as this excersise is finished...again...kill him....anything...

**The man leaves the bag on his knees and cries out pleading. The room was dimly lit, and there was evidence of blood dried crustily to the floor. The Sith Guard stood tall.**

OOC: Come on, we've talked about this...be DESCRIPTIVE...and use different words to describe yourself...reading "He does this" and "He does that" gets annoying...use more adjectives to describe yourself...paint a picture with your words, and find new ones to use.

guards.gif

*JGoD smiled as she watched her husband go before she herself turned from the room. She had business to attend to... but before anything else... she wanted her old sabre back.. and that meant tangling with a certain Jedi...

I shall return as soon as I'm able Zar... in the mean time.. I love you..

She headed for the hanger and climbed into her ship. The Moore Took off and entered hyperspace seconds later...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Ken walks over tothe man and just slaps him in the face. He looks at the man closer. He sees some sith writing about him. He says to ihm. You have taken things from the sith. You will pay. He uses the body of the other and throws it at him. Kenshin walks over to the man and says. "But you will first know pain and suffering." He throws him into the wall. The Batosi walks over and picks him up again and toses him against the wall. Kenshin then picks the man up by the neck and slowly begins to squeeze. HE then releases him and the man gasps for breath. He then kicks the man in the throat.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

John slowly picks himself up, the sand and dirt encrusted around his mouth and nose... Brushing it off, it scrapes at what used to be skin...

He feels different, like he did long ago... He begins walking off towards whereever the force decides to pull him... Then he thinks, the river?

Grasping at the jagged cliff face, a challenge, but there were many to come soon... He grabbed for each protruding spike, each carved deep into what used to be his hands... He held on for quite some time, the fall had appeared like maybe 100 meters from the top, in actuality it was much, much more... Making half the way down, the now rising sun dissapearing until mid-day, when it would beat down on his remnants of a soul...

Sliding the other 45 meters, down somewhat calm rocks seemed possible and levitation would be his only stop on the way down... Choosing this as a path for him to follow, John's heels and gloved hands felt the intense friction, within a matter of seconds, his body had achieved terminal velocity, all the blood rushed to his head and he passed out...

Taking in few precious visions as what was death to many was imminent, he awoke nearly at the river's mouth, stopped as if by an outside force... John couldnt believe what he saw, it was his demonic self, ablaze, holding him up... Then all he felt was ice-cold waters engulfing every remaining fiber of his being...

------

After an immeasurable amount of time, John awoke, sore, scratched and bruised... His vision was blurred and his senses nauseatingly dull... It was going to be quite a bit of time since he stood up...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Abaddon got up from the floor...Understanding his mistake.

His master was right to let down your guard even to your master is wrong. He must always be aware of his surroundings.

He now took careful note of all that was around him...

yes master

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

The man pleads for his life.

Do you really think I care about you. I do what I'm told. Thats the job of a Sith Warrior. And thats me."

He takes up the dagger again and begins to cut the man. He cuts off the mans left hand and slits the right wrist. The Batosi watches as the man bleeds to death. He smiles and waits for another challenge.

Jaina walked up behind the little cat and seized him by the scruff of the neck.

"No, I don't think so. Bishop says I'm to watch you, no matter what Miss Kaylynn may have to say about it."

The little girl's eyes turned angrily to her, but before she could say anything, Bishop laid a hand on her shoulder. He turned the child back towards him and reassured her in a comforting tone. Tarrian, on the other hand, was shooting her untrusting glances. With a sigh, Jaina chose to ignore them and kept a close eye on Afri.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

*Reaching down, Bishop picked Kaylynn up in his arms and could see the temper tantrum building in her eyes.*

"Just until the other Sith come and plans are discussed. We can't have any would-be Jedi informers finding out what we might be planning. Neither of them will be there and Jaina won't let anything happen to Afri. Now come, let's find Barohm Zar and see what he's been up to."

*Searching for the Sith Lord was easy enough. The strongest center of Force power was where they headed. Among the uninitiated there, he was easy to differentiate between them. Moving through the halls, Kaylynn still eyeing Jaina viciously, they entered the room where Barohm Zar stood with Abaddon who had only moments ago picked himself up off the floor. The five entered and stood to the side, watching the lesson. Bishop handed off Kaylynn to Tarrian, she looked like she might be about ready to explode at Jaina, and he wasn't sure he wanted to be the one holding her when she did that.*

Bishop.jpg

OOC:sorry Qui-chi for waiting so long,got delayed

"Although I do not wield a katana, I'll show you a thing or two." The two continue through the dark forest together. After a short while Qui-Chi and Dalla stop and remain still for just a moment. A cold shiver travels down the back of their spines. Qui-Chi turns to Dalla and says "Do you sense... " Dalla quickly replies "I sense it too." Qui-Chi and Dalla jump in oppiste directions, just in time to dodge two Sith hounds. These vicious creatures turn towards the heroes. One lunges at Dalla with his claws...

The air surrounding Dalla shimmers and he is gone. However when the Sith hound comes to the airspace Dalla was in, it collides with something or someone. oww.. Hey Qui, if I talk I will give away my position. I am still in the clearing, but invisible. If you link your mind with mine, I can defeat these hounds with ease. but remember to keep fear in the back of your mind... Qui-chi-ryu jumps back and does a telepathic force link with Dalla's mind and seconds later the two hounds are on the ground, or rather on the ground in pieces. the air beside Qui-chi shimmers and Dalla is once again visible only this time he has a large gash on his arm. "Maybe you can teach me to be a little quicker too,while you're at it."

2rwm0cm.jpg

John awoke and found himself seated, in dense forest growth, the riverbanks could be heard as the raging sounds of crashing waves on rocks was heard off in the distance...

Attempting to stand, John couldnt feel his legs... He then realized, there were flames being emitted from his hands! He did not know whether he was hallucinating or really awake, he felt awake... He wasnt alive and could technically not feel true pain, but the fire was coming from him...

He tried forcing himself to stand but collapsed... Using a hanging vine for support, John managed to rise to his knees, struggling, he used the force to levitate himself up, long enough to regain balance...

He was growing furious, "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?" could be heard in the form of a booming shriek coming from within the forest, no one knew where he was and not many cared... He didnt care either, he knew he was lost and desperate to figure out what kind of a transformation he was going through... Visions and illusions, powers beyond his control...

He collapsed into a series of dark, restless encantations... Upon awaking, the flames had rescinded, one decision was made in his mind... "These powers grant me a special ability, in order for me to exploit it to my fullest potential, I have chosen a path... The path of the Sith Acolyte... A spellcaster, a wizard of dark magic, yes... A priest of darkness..." This definite words came from him, he stood effortlessly, his injuries subsided and his dementia controlled...

----------

The sun shone through the branches, a smoke came from the remains of ash and soot of a campfire, the charred remains of three animals who had been brutally murdered in sacrifice... Only traces of footprints left in the dust...

----------

John fell into the force, in search of the path to the Temple... Thoughts rushed through his head, he communicated them through the force towards any Sith Lords within the region who knew how to get in touch with Sith Acolytes In search of any Priests of the Darkside or Sith Acolytes, I wish to be trained in the area... I seek a master of the field... His request traveled specifically to Lord Zar, however, he had not yet learned how to control who his messages were directed to with enough precision... Generally, most of the higher level Sith heard his request...

Edited by Guest

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Kaylynn watched her parents for a few moments before returning her attention back to this Jaina. She could see Afri struggling in her grasp and she just continued to hold him by the scruff of the neck. Kaylynn could feel the force and pushed it towards Jaina making it hot.

As it got hotter around Jaina, the air began to become thick, and started to smother her. She could see Jaina begin to sweat and coughed every so often now. Continuing to make the air hotter and hotter, she used the force to grab Jaina's neck and slowly started to tighten the grip.

She watched and smiled as Jaina let go of her precious pet and he started to drop to the floor. Reaching her hand out, she slowed Afri's fall and he landed softly on the ground to jump into her waiting arm. Hugging her cat, Kaylynn forgot all about Jaina until her mother began to Chaitise her and told her to release the girl.

Sighing, she turned towards Jaina and began to cool the air and released her grip on her throat. She watched with a smirk on her face as Jaina went to her knees and tried to get her breath back. Not paying attention to her anymore, Kaylynn sat down on the floor and started to pet Afri and cuddle him.

"There there, your fine now. Did she hurt you?"

kaylynn.jpg

Afri stayed in Kaylynn's arms and stayed still as she pet him.

"No, she didn't, but I am not too fond of that neck pulling move. People don't think that hurts cats but it does, well atleast to me."

Afri closed his eyes as Kaylynn continued to cuddle with him.

afri.jpg

You are pathetic...this is how it is to be done...

**A third body bag comes in. The Sith Guard leaps and instaneously bites the man's wrists and infects him with some type of gangrene inflicting disease. From the black robes he pulls out a sith dagger that was sharp, rusty, and covered in dried blood.**

Sweet dreams...

**The guard stoops low and reaches his clawed hand into the man's chest adn fishes around, causing severe scratch marks. He finds the spot he wishes to enter and shoves his hand in, ripping the nerval cords and vein passages surrounding the heart. He pulls it out, and uses the force to keep the man alive to watch himself die.**

**The Sith Guard takes his knife and slices off the man's earlobes and lets' them drip to the floor slowly down his neck. He carves the man's nose and mouth from the face and dishinges his jaw. After that was done, the man's tongue was ferociously ripped out from what was left of his face along with his vocal chords -- he could no longer scream.**

Scream...oh...you can't...pity...

**The Guard lowers himself to the lower chest and opens up a hole. He reaches in and pulls out the intestinal tracks and makes a noose. He slides the noose around the man's neck and pulls, choking the poor soul to death. In a flash of lightning energy cackling from the Sith Guards concealed hands, the man was no longer there.**

You must show ABSOLUTELY NO PITY...you must mutilate...destroy...the body...you must...for your failure...

**A quick movement glints out of Kenshin's corner view and he feels a blade come down on him. In a matter of seconds his ear lay on the ground, because it had been sliced off from the side of his head as cleanly as one would a slice of meat. The other ear falls shortly after.**

You will soon depend on the force...and only the force to view your surroundings...let this be the first step...you will become one of me eventually...

**Another body is lowered.**

Kill it.

guards.gif

Kenshin screams at the loss of his ears, fortunatly he cant hear it. He looks at the man, with his anger boiling. The man tries running away."Oh no you dont." He grabs the man by the arm and quickly breaks it. He then rips out the bone. He uses the bone and beats the man in the head. Kenshin then trips the man and grabs his leg. "Feel the pain."

SNAP

The man leg is now in two pieces in a quick motion made by Kenshin. He reaches inside the mans leg and rips out a string of bones. Kesnhin wraps them around the mans neck and flings him around. He then snaps the mans back and throws him to the ground. The man is screaming in pain. Though the Batosi cant hear it, He knows the others can. He quickly breaks the mans jaw and shoves his teeth down his throat. He then snaps the mans neck.

The communication system crackled as a young man's voice echoed from his ship to the landing station.

"This is the RotSchreck 376, hailing into the Korriban landing station, seeking permission to enter the atmosphere and begin landing."

The young lad tapped a few buttons on his comm. link, cursing the old run down machine, after a few tweaks, he repeats the message hoping everything makes it through loud and clear.

Qui-Chi-Ryu eyes shift to the side. At that moment another sith hound pounces on Qui-Chi-Ryu. The two collapse on the ground in a tumbling mess. Qui-Chi rolls over and forces the hound off of him with his feet. The sith hound is thrown back a distance. Qui-Chi-Ryu flips to his feet and makes eye contact with the hound. As the two stare at each other Qui-Chi brings his sheathed weapon to his left side. A moment of silence...

The hound lungs foward...

In one quick motion Qui-Chi-Ryu moves his right foot foward and draws his weapon and attacks. "Iaijutsu!!!!!" The hound passes by apparently unscathed by his attack. Dalla yells "Watch out Qui-Chi!" However Qui-Chi does not move as the hound lands on its feet behind him. But Qui-Chi does not look back. The hound turns around for another attack...

The sith hound prepares to lung forward and then falls to the ground lifeless. Qui-Chi-Ryu sheaths his sword. "That's a good trick for you too learn. Iaijutsu Focus is a fairly simple Nin(Force) based attack." Dalla nods his head in agreement. "We should move on and find a good place to make camp." With that, the two continue off into the forest.

**The Sith Guard watches.**

Excellent...now what are you going to do with the rest?

OOC: BTW if you have no ears, you cannot make noises since your body can't hear your vocal chords...its a physics thing, you're going to have to learn force speak if you know what I mean.

guards.gif

About 30 minutes later they come to another clearing, much like the one they just fought in. Qui-chi stops and says to Dalla,"This should be a good enough place to rest, and besides, I sense that we do not want to travel at night on this planet. I'll set up camp while you gather firewood, but dont go too far, there might be more of those beasts out there."

Dalla turns to leave and another 30 minutes later camp is set up and a hot fire is burning. The two spirits sit by the fire thinking of different things when Dalla turns to Qui-chi and says,"Ready for your lesson?" Qui-chi quickly draws his sword and says,"Are you ready for yours?" Dalla sighs and draws his katana and replies,"Okay. You say you're not used to a katana, huh? Well, think of a picture of your own sword, only think of it as very large and we are only looking at a small part of it." Qui-chi appears to be in deep meditation over the sword. Meanwhile, Dalla focuses on the sword, on the moleules, on the atoms of the steel and begins to move them through the force. Slowly at first, but then more quickly does the shape take place. When Qui-chi finally opens his eyes he sees Dalla holding a sword very similar to his own, but with Sith symbols etched on its side. "Now I am ready for my lesson."

2rwm0cm.jpg

"Take your sheathed sword and place it at your side." Qui-Chi stands next to him and does the same to his sword. "This attack is called Iaijutsu Focus. This attack is very useful at the begining of a fight. Because in this attack you draw your weapon and attack in the same motion. This Attack is also empowered by Ni..., excuse me, the Force. Which makes it more damaging." Qui-Chi glances at Dalla. He notices Dalla's hand position and then moves to straighten it. He then continues "Now, pick a target." Dalla's eyes moves toward a tree and say "That branch there." Qui-Chi replies "Good, now focus one the target for a moment. See its spirit flowing through it. Watch it. Good. Allow your blade to become one with its spirit. Now, with one motion bring your right leg forward and draw your sword out and up. Like so." Qui-Chi-Ryu moves forward and slashes the tree. The blade passes through the tree with ease. Qui-Chi Stands back in satisfaction. "Now you try."

A hot torrent surrounding her, Jaina dropped Afri and fell to her knees on the floor, panting heavily. The cat scuttled away from her to leap into the five-year-old's arms. The heat gradually lifted, but a burning sensation remained in her throat. Enough energy had returned to her that Jaina was able to stand. Cooly shooting glares at Kaylynn, Jaina smirked angrily and reached out to the Force. Kaylynn dropped Afri, the cat staring at her in wonderment as she began to shiver. Soon, her arms and legs began to get stiff and her fingers stopped moving. Kaylynn looked up to her parents in fright. Tarrian started to reach for the girl, but Bishop's hand on her shoulder made her hold back. Frightened little whimpers began to emit from her throat. Jaina stood, stock still, the same smirk on her face, as little by little, Kaylynn froze.

Opening her eyes again, Jaina's smirk grew wider. A hand reached down for Afri, this time scooping him up instead of seizing the scruff of his neck. Bishop cooly nodded towards her. Jaina acknowledged him, and Kaylynn began to thaw.

Ice and fire. Isn't that how it always is? Jaina thought sarcastically.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

*Laying a hand on Tarrian's arm, Bishop cast her a glance. His apprentice, he would take care of it. Seemingly quite pleased with herself, she smirked at him. He nodded quite cooly back towards her. With the cat in hand, his apprentice turned back towards Barohm Zar and Abaddon. Quite suddenly she found herself half way to the ground and a sharp stinging at the base of her skull. The cat forgotten, she released him as she reached out to catch herself. Before her hands could touch the ground, she felt her shoulder grabbed from behind. She was righted and drug through the door they had entered by. That thought was just beggining to register in her head by the time the door slammed shut behind her exit and when she was forcably slammed against the oppossing wall. Bishop's face was just as quickly inches from her own. The cool demeanor had dissappeared and was replaced by one not so friendly and not so pleased.*

"Whatever your personal opinion and social relationship with Kaylynn may be, she is still my daughter."

*A jarring slap rocked Jaina's head to the side, but Bishop's other hand caught her face and set it quickly back in place.*

"Do not ever let yourself become thick headed enough again to think that I will simply let you get away with mistreating her. You put yourself in a situation where I would have killed any other man. If I didn't know exactly why you thought you should do it, and if not for the fact that you are my apprentice, then you would have been a victim as well. Keep that in mind. Whenever the other Sith arrive and this meeting begins, Afri will be left out where you may watch him. Until then mind yourself. Do you understand?"

Bishop.jpg