Korriban

Exodus

Abaddon realized his mistake to late... His posture was what had given away his movement and throught the fore his master had beeen able to see it more vividly than if the attack had come five minutes after its warning...

How master than can i conceal my attack from others?

He was hurt from the hits but his master had left little more than fleshwound warnings about concealment of body movement.

The key must be in relaxation and tension at the same time

I must relaxe my muscles to conceal the movement till its to late but at the apex just before the hit i must tense to create extra force and disguising the telegraphing of moves...

Abaddon tried the same excersie again this time he was able to hit the shoulder causing little more than a bruise.

His master made him pay for it by smashing his temple with his palm. Abaddon almost blacked out by the it and by the time he recovered his knees were out from under him...

He backrolled as he hit the ground avioding furthere damage. He got up and back into the guard....

I am getting better but this robe is of great annoyance and it make me obvious

He tosssed the claok back. it fluttered onto the ground behind him.

Abaddon looked at his master again...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

"Fighting is nothing more than anticipation...there is no real way to hide your attacks....unless you train for an extremely long time, and even then, it is difficult to hide it...just know that well trained people can read your movements...and you can sense it so look at there's, and predict what they are going to do...it is all about anticipation my apprentice...and speed...and intelligence..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*After leaving hyperspace, Bishop reached for the comm controls and sent a message down to the planet surface for Barohm Zar.*

"Lord Zar, this is Bishop along with Tarrian, our daughter, and my apprentice. We wish for clearance to land."

*Turning towards Jaina he asked her another question as they waited for the requested clearance.*

"Who was your old master?"

Bishop.jpg

John reached a cliff, down within, past the deep and jagged rocks was a river... It raged as its flow was hindered by falls nearing the end...

John knew there was one thing he could do to get across... A force-assisted jump?!? The force technique was an extension of force speed and a force push... John realized he would need a little practice before he attempted to pull this one off, and the sun was beginning to set... He would be in true darkness, blinded and lost...

Deciding there was not much to do, John decided to pause and rest here... Then it hit him, did he really need sleep? After all he was a spirit form, sleep was required only by the living... John held his hands down towards the ground and pushed off... He flew nearly 10 meters into the air... He front flipped to ensure a safer landing... As he flew through the air, he used the force to stop right before centimeters before the gound, after what felt like levitation above the sandy ground... The sun set, the twilight was nearly amazing as he was spinning end over end... Upon landing, the stars could be seen...

Deciding to not risk such a jump, not yet, he began meditating...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The spirit turns toward his kindred spirit. "Through out my life on Rokugan I always trained alone. However, I am not in my Ninja training anymore, nor am I on Rokugan. I am new to this galaxy and there is much I could learn for you; and you from me." The ninja stares at you with his cold blank eyes and replies " I am Qui-Chi-Ryu of the Akuma Ninja Clan and I accept your offer."

Jaina took a long, slow breath before answering.

"It was - Michael Searcy."

A look of instant hatred passed over Bishop's face. Hurriedly, she explained, "I put in the request for him to be released from the Grand Hall of the Jedi. Adi-Wan Tinova granted it, and Searcy took me to the Last Call. He proposed to me there," she spat.

"I don't know what overtook me, but I begged him to take me to my homeworld of Chad," she continued. "From there, my sister found me. Searcy and Talon Flick battled her, and I ran back to Almania. Flick came to get me there. Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi had petitioned from the beginning that I be trained under Talon and Talon's Padawan be transferred to Searcy. But it didn't happen, and turns out in the end he was right. I should have listened to him all along..."

Jaina's mind whirled, and she jumped when Bishop spoke next.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

"Searcy is only an insect. He will never master the Force, nor will he amount to anything. Even training as a Jedi is better than he could ever hope to offer you. I understand why you would be so quick to leave the Jedi in that situation. He once wanted to be a Sith, Searcy. Tarrian herself took him on as a padawan until the traitor left the dark side for his precious Jedi Order once again. Once you have tasted the dark side, you can never go back. Forever will it be there, waiting for you. One who tries to walk the line back and forth as Searcy does will never amount to any sort of power. Now that your time with him is behind you, you can become far greater than you could have hoped to be before."

*Bishop extended his hand and Jaina's lightsaber drifted up to his hand. He swivled it in his hand a few times then placed his hand against the emmiter. Taking his other hand he placed it at the far end of the cylinder. He held it there for a moment, and then the next he had crushed it between his palms. Pulling the shreaded remains out he pulled the lightsaber's crystal out from beneath the focusing chamber. He held it up so that Jaina could view it.*

"This is a naturally formed crystal. Judging by the markings and the formation I would hazard a guess that it was probably formed near the core of Yavin 4. It's polarity has a tendency to assemble the crystal's structure in a vertical fashion."

*Narrowing his eyes slightly, the crystal began to glow hot in Bishop's hand. It heated for a moment longer before he compressed the heat into a thin section near the top of the crystal. The material itself began to move until a narrow channel had appeared through it. Moving to the remains of the lightsaber he pulled a chunk loose. He levitated it in the air and focused now on it. He molded it in the air, spinning it into a long, thing, flexible wire which then looped through the stone and fused itself into a complete loop. He held out the finished product before her.*

"Wear it. Let it be a reminder to you of the ways of the Jedi Order and, ultimatly, a test. When the time is right I will tell you what to do with it."

*He released it into her hand and turned in his seat towards Kaylynn's room.*

"Kaylynn, come in here. We'll be heading down to the planet in a moment."

*The young girl walked into the room and streched out her arms to her father. He lifted her and sat her down in his lap as he turned to face the controls. She had a dirty look on her face as she eyed Jaina that Bishop pretended to not see. He glanced down at her and noted the diamond necklace he had made for her when she was only an infant.*

Bishop.jpg

The crystal was warm to the touch, Jaina found as Bishop placed it in her hand. The stone glinted in the light, the reflection showing off a shade of deep violet. Tentatively, she fastened the wire around her neck. Kaylynn trotted in, shot Jaina the now-familiar dirty look, and turned her back to hop onto her father's lap.

A sigh escaped her. If she ever hoped to have any respect with the Sith, she might as well try to earn the respect of her master's daughter. But I'll do that later. Right now, Jaina decided, I have quite a lot to think about.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

**The Guard moves back quickly to avoid another punch. Kenshin was getting a little better but he still needed to learn how to use the force.**

Stop guessing where I am and know where I'm going to be...use the force...the force can help you in many ways...control the situation, do not let the situation control YOU!

**The Guard shot out a foot that landed in Kenshin's gut. Much to Kenshin's credit he wrapped his hands around the foot and twisted, causing the guard to spin. While the guard spun his other foot came around and smacked Kenshin in the cheek. The guard flipped up from the ground and stood, receding into the shadows.**

Find me if you can...

guards.gif

Kenshin falls into the force like he did when he was trying to find the pieces of his orb. Before he could see like little lights where each piece was. This time there was darkness. The reason was becuase the orb pieces were comprised of each side of the force while the giards were only one side, dark. He tries something different. He uses what little he knows and makes the room light up with the lightside of the force. ANd then the guards are the most easily things spotted in the rom. He runs at them.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

His meditative trances usually took their toll on him, spanning seconds, minutes or hours, time became oblivious... There was only the force...

His breathing became steady and through the guidance of the force he saw only one being, alone on this part of this world... He saw himself...

He achieved the clear thoughts he desired and stood, began running with the force and his own muscle to gain enough velocity to clear this gorge... The sand was shuffling under him, but he had enough balance to remain standing... Running towards the cliff, it was now or never... He used the force to push off and as he kicked and flailed across, he felt as if he was walking on the air...

There was no real difference, the air was still some form of matter... The force could do as it pleased in relation to this, it could turn the air as hard as stone... His breathing was short, quick and symbolic of shock...

His heels crashed into the edge and he slipped off the cliff face, his hands grabbed onto it, and he pulled himself up... Now sitted, he breathed heavily, exhausted and nearly delirious...

"Clearing the gorge," he said to himself... "is only one of the many challenges ahead... Probably one of the easiest..." He cracked his neck and collapsed into a sensation similar to sleep... "Perhaps... I... do... need... sleep... after all..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

"Excellent. I am Dalla Suul. Recently, these voices have been echoing these planet's coordinates in my head and I have found I can supernaturally manipulate things with my mind. At first I thought it was all in my head, but then I remembered hearing something about the force. I also heard that this is the best side of the force for those who want to learn it fast. So here I am. As for myself, I came from coruscant. And now, I think the first order of operations is choose a place to train. I have a map printout of korriban on my ship, as well as my sword. Right now I think that the best place to train is an island off the southern continent, because it is more a rainforest terrain than any where else on this dark planet, but if you think there is a better suitable area than this be my guest. After all, you are the ninja and have had more physical training than I." The two spirits then proceed to Dalla's ship and look over the map. Dalla grabs his katana from his quarters then joins Qui-chi in the cockpit, who is looking over the map.

2rwm0cm.jpg

*Taking the controls, Bishop headed the ship down to the planet surface. He quickly located the landing bay and set down. He took a few moments to shut down the systems and the crafts engines before dropping the loading ramp and moving off the ship with the other three. Together they began into the training center.*

Bishop.jpg

Abaddon nodded trying to understand how to use the force to forsee attacks. He had heard of this but had never experienced it. It would take practice to channel with the force well enought to do this...The foresight of the future is always vague but if you cant base it on current events you can predict with high probability the outcome...

If Abaddon learned how to visualize future movement of his opponent through the force and match them with movement of the opponents body he might be able to get the hang of it.

His thoughts were heard by his master...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Qui-Chi-Ryu looks over the map will his cold blank eyes. "This area here shall do well, my friend." He point near the area that Dalla had suggested. "The veggation is just right here. We will have a steady water supply here, due to the rainfall."

Qui-Chi-Ryu and Dalla exit his ship with a few rations and full canteens and set off in to the wilderness. "This Force everone speaks of has the similar powers to what we called on my planet Nin. But now I know that these forces are actually the same thing, just with different names. During my stay on the moon of Endor I heard of the the two Force using traditions, and the Sith were the closest to my own. So I came heard to learn there ways" The ninja looks ahead into the dark abyss that awaits them. "I wonder what adventers lie down this path, my friend?"

"Hm. My friend. I like that term. do you know why the Sith brotherhood was destroyed so lond ago?"

"No."

"Because they did not trust each other or had friendships within their own brotherhood. I believe this could be one of the best things that has happened to the Sith in over five-hundred years. I also believe that we will have many adventures while we are partners." Dalla raises his sword to Qui-chi and says," To a long, dark friendship."

2rwm0cm.jpg

"Indeed, my friend. I did not know this. My Clan require the utmost loyalty from it's members, and we lasted for 6,000 years. It took metor impacts to bring my Clan down. I am no stranger to loyalty." Qui-Chi-Ryu unsheaths his sword. Dalla and Qui-Chi's swords meet and with a flash of dark energy the bond is complete.

Fury leashed by honor. Hold tight to that leash, for if they ever slip it, they will be at your throat.

"Good then let us be on our way." Suul and Qui-chi start trekking through the dense undergrowth that seemed to be all around the temple. " So,

Qui-chi, you were trained similar to a ninja? maybe you could give me a lesson or two with this katana tonight. I know the basics but not extremely trained. How about this: I tell you a little about the science of the force and you give me a katana lesson. Deal?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

"Although I do not wield a katana, I'll show you a thing or two." The two continue through the dark forest together. After a short while Qui-Chi and Dalla stop and remain still for just a moment. A cold shiver travels down the back of their spines. Qui-Chi turns to Dalla and says "Do you sense... " Dalla quickly replies "I sense it too." Qui-Chi and Dalla jump in oppiste directions, just in time to dodge two Sith hounds. These vicious creatures turn towards the heroes. One lunges at Dalla with his claws...

**A lightning bolt cackle fills the room as it shoots out and projects itself into Kenshin's body. The room closes off into the darkness.**

A Sith Warrior lives in the dark...that was your first failure, turning to the light side for help...embrace your heritage...honor your comrades, and know that you can be the most deadly thing ever if you wanted to...use the dark side and only the dark side...

**As punishment for the light the guard ran behind Kenshin and grabbed him in a headlock. He bit down greatly into Kenshin's neck, drawing blood, and hurting him severely. He let go and pushed Kenshin forward then dissapeared again.**

It will be a long time before you can catch me young one...and a longer time unless you don't embrace yourself in the dark side...

guards.gif

Barohm Zar looks at Abbaddon.

"I know it is difficult...it took me quite some time to be able to Master it, so do not expect to get it...as long as you understand and do your best to apply it to every situation..."

In an instant Abbaddon had been knocked to the ground and BZ stood over him.

"...and in every situation; pay attention...and see without your eyes for with your naked eye you cannot see me move as fast I just did...see, think...feel..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Kenshin feel the bite and winces.So this guy definitly likes blood. He feels the back of his nech and bloos os slowly leaking. He looks around again and sees nothing but blackness. He falls into the force and searches around for the darkest area. But the whole palace was dark in the force. Nothing looked different. He doesnt know how he is going to find him. He begins to get angry. He lets this fuel his anger. He begins to see distinctions in the different areas. He begins to get a general outline of the objects in the room. A gate that leads to a new room. A rack of swords. A huge chest of equipment. And a person in a cloak He lunges forward.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

Kenshin loses sight of the Dark Guard in the shadows. He tries to watch every move that the Gaurd makes but he cant. He again falls into the dakr side. He doesnt have the same pain he had before but once he did it the forst time he now knows how to do it. He looks at everything. Everything was the same exept where the Dark Guard was. He looked around and saw the Guard in a new position and lunged again.

Again Kenshin falls into the force to find the Dark Guard. He can now almost do it perfectly in seconds. Though this time Kenshin feels really evil, like darkness has entered his heart and begun a take-over. He likes it. THe Sith Warrior to be smiles and looks around. He sees that the furniture has moved. The Dark Guard laughs.

Now you have no idea where you are. Do you?

Kenshin looks around and sees the gate is open. He walks over to it and and steps inside. Suddenly a gust of wind closes the gate behind him and pushes him forward. It is still dark but it feels even more evil in here than the other room. The Guard stands in the middle and the Batosi walks over to him.

Good...your power grows with each passing moment...yet you are still too...good to be a Sith warrior...I still sense some heart left in you...but we'll get that out soon...here...

**A cable lowers a small body bag that is twitching, to the floor. The Sith Guard makes a motion and the cable relinquishes its grip on the bag and goes back up. The bag opens and a tall man jolts out in fear.**

Torture him...kill him...do what you want...but I do not want to see one ounce of remorse for this man...

guards.gif

Kenshin watches as the man runs out. He sticks out his foot and trips him. The man hits the floor. Kenshin lifts the man up and begins to smack him around like an ugly red headed stepchild. He then drops the man and before he hits the ground, Kenshin kicks him in the groin. THe man hits the floor groaning. Kenshin lets out a laugh.

You pitiful creature. You dont deserve to live, but I will let you..........................................................

..............Only for my own enjoyment to watch you die slowly.

He takes a dagger and picks the man up. He jabs it into the mans stomach. THe slowly begint t move it upwards. He hits the edge of the ribcage and removes the dagger.That was for starters.