Korriban

Exodus

Tash starts to walk to the other end of the hall. Upon reaching the wall, he turns to face Lord Zar, Lady Brooke, and Abaddon. He begins to sprint towards them, using the force to enhance his speed, and starts to work on the molecules slowing him down.

He begins lose focus on his running, and let that come naturally to him. His entire attention on the air, he starts to push the molecules to the sides, and starts to feel himself speeding up.

He lets the force control the diverting of the air, and starts to sink into himself, letting what he is doing start to form a pattern in his mind. Now it would come easier to him the next time.

Reaching the opposite end of the room, amazed at how little time it took to cross than it normally would have. He bowes to Lord Zar, waiting for a critique on his performance.

tashkri.jpg

Kenshin watches as the others do their stuff. He memorizes what each of them do so he can learn their ways of learning. He tries again. He begins to run first instead of moving the air molecules. He moves the molecules and hen focuses on his legs and begins to pick up speed. He is soon running so fast that it seems as if time has stopped and he is the only thing moving. He stps and takes a breath. He looks over waiting for Malaki to try.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

The ninja walks to the doors of the Temple and sits in the traditional meditation style of his homeworld. He removes his sword from the sheath and places it on the ground before him and waits. He voice echos form behind his mask, "I have come as order, Lord Zar. I am Qui-Chi-Ryu, and I await your command!" And he waits in front of the doors of the Temple. Ready to wait for what maybe days, weeks, or even months for a response. But he is ready.

The ship Chaos pull out of hyperspace, the pilot,Dalla Suul, sends a message over the comm-"this is the Chaos, request landing instructions."

After a few minutes of waiting, he starts to reach out with his mind is anyone out there? if you are, i'm talking telepathically...

2rwm0cm.jpg

While Kenshin waits for the other to do what they have been asked, he takes off for a run around the palace. He knows that he will need to stay in shape. He will become a blade that will strike fear into the hearts of everyone. He will the one who the Sith will call for when their plans require them to have someone die a a viscious death. He will need to be ready for anything that can happem. He will be turned into a perfect machine. An embodiment of rage and savegery. He will need to be a match for most jedi.

He reaches his room and opens up a holopad on anciet sith warriors and Lords. He reaches a class that is purely made to kill and be killed. The Sith warrior. He knows that this is what he will be. A living weapon. He will want people to fear him more than respect him. He runs back out to where the others are training. He waits and catches his breath. He did not use the force to run. With the force he would not gain very much muscle, he needed muscle for his life. He sits in a corner and waits barely breathing.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

Dalla Suul, you may enter and meet with me...as with you Qui-Chi-Ryu...

"You are all doing well...all of you are doing well...I want you to all go on your own...on the planet...anywhere on this planet...and until I call for you, I want to see what you can do to improve your fluency in the force...you may leave...all but Kenshin and Abaddon..."

He watches as those he requested to leave, left.

"I have noticed your interest in the fact that you wish to become a Sith Warrior...are you absolutely sure? Do you feel that under this guise you can bring honor to the Sith name?"

OOC: To those who are going to go planet side...when I send for you to return and I express how I feel about what you have done, I want you to have practiced not only devising new tricks in the force...etc but I want you to work on describing your surroundings...remember, paint a picture with words so that people RPing with you know what you are talking about...this is why we have the Academy set up.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Qui-Chi-Ryu bows his head in respect. "As you wish, my Master. I am new to this galaxy and I shall wander this planet in hopes to learn more about its pleasures and its pains." He then turns and heads toward the dark black abyss that is the wilderness. His fate is unknown to him, but he shall prove his worth.

OOC: Okay about wandering the planet. Do you want me to write a story about my adventers in the wilderness and the progress I am making with the Force and then post it. For example, I am walking through the forest and a monster attacks me. During the combat I learn how applying the Force will help me overcome the monster and other obstacles during my travels. Of course it will be longer and more detailed but is that the general idea. If that is what you mean I can do it. However, if you mean something else please explain. Thank You.

understood.Dalla looks at the readouts for a few seconds then turns and says "arfour, where is the best place to land near the temple?" The little droid rolls out from behind the pilot's station and goes "Bweep,ZWEE-oww,Boop.""The south entrance,huh? Alright, we'll try it."

The Chaos breaks orbit and heads to the planets surface. When they land Dalla walks up to the massive door and bangs on it. Nothing happens. Dalla grunts and then says,"Okaaayy have it your way" I am Dalla Suul. I have come to learn the aincent ways of the sith. Let me in.

Suddenly the doors open wide And Dalla walks inside. He looks around and says," Uhhh, hello? Is any one there?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

OOC:sorry I diddnt finish the last one. had to get offline.

Suddenly the doors open wide And Dalla walks inside. He looks around and says," Uhhh, hello? Is any one there?"Dark voices echo around the room. "Is this what you have brought me here for, Spirits of Darkness?"

Yessss....Now fight or die!!!! A monster steps out of the darkness, its fangs dripping with drool. Its a lokar,Dalla thought to himself.I've read about these. Very rare, but their venom can kill you in thirty seconds The monster just happened to use this time to strike. Suddenly the air around Dalla shimmered and he was gone. The monster charged full on at thin air, then cried out in pain as the Invisible Dalla struck home on its weak spot: its stomach. The air shimmered behind the monster and Dalla reappeared. Goooood.Verrryyy goood. then when Dalla thought it was all over, a light appeared at the far side of the chamber and a door appeared. Dalla walked over to it, stepped through it, and was very caught off guard when he turned around and nearly bumped into Barohm Zar, a master Sith. Dalla apologized and said,"I have come to train, master. the dark voices keep whispering in my ears that I am to become one of the greatest Siths of all.Do you accept me as your Padawan?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

*JGoD sneered down at the new comer who stood before her husband.. Suul was it?*

"Before asking such questions i suggest you get your facts straight... he has already taken an apprentice... and before you can be considered you'll need to study within the walls of this temple for some time yet. Do not allow your ego to cloud your judgment.. whether or not you shall become on of the greatest sith as you claim.. remains to be seen..."

OOC: for future reference, if you have to leave and no one else has posted yet, rather than posting twice in a row hit the edit/delete button in the top right hand corner of your post and you can add what you need to, makes things less cluttered and allows for a better rp.. thanks!

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

OOC: Yes, Qui, exactly. BTW the following actions have been mod approved previously.

IC:

Suul and Chi find themselves suddenly crumpled to the floor, their bodies having been stricken with some type of life removal technique employed by Barohm Zar. Soon blackened spirits in shiny black armor emerged from the crumpled life forms that had once contained Suul and Chi.

You will stay in this spirit form and Sith armor until I deem you and the others fit for a physical form...any attempt to leave the planet will cause your spirit form to deteriorate itself and thus kill you forever...know that you will only be allowed to leave the planet once I have deemed you able to...

"Suul, your ignorance is wonderful...I am sending you on a trek with the others around the planet to make self-discoveries about the force ... I will send for you all when I am ready and feel that you have completed this portion of your training..."

Barohm Zar turned to Abaddon. I will be with you as soon as we are alone...

And now he turned to Kenshin.

"Very well then...You will go down the winding paths south of this Temple...you will take the dimly lit stairway encased with skin walls and keep going down to a bottomless pit...it is there where you will meet the guards that will show you how to become a Sith Warrior..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

John raised from his bow to Lord Zar and Lady Brooke, his eyes trailed as he heard the ends of the speech; Kenshin and Abaddon... A slight bit of envy ran through his mind, shoving it aside he walked off giving a curt nod to the others...

He made his way throughout the Temple to find a room, empty, spartan and housing three holopads, a 6' cot, and a place to hang his armor...

John began removing his armor; first was the leg armor, it was thick and well-padded alloy of precious metals... The reflections of the room showed a small slit of a window... The daylight shone in and he noticed the small shelf, about waist high to the nearly 6' man... He removed the breast-plate and saw his body's new state; it was not a real body, rather a creation of shadows... He then removed the protection from his arms, he felt lighter and much more relaxed... The grey walls spoke to John, the demon's soul trapped inside his own, eternally fused...

The grey earth at his feet felt cool and calming, almost reassuring... What it was meant to do, he thought, somewhat paranoid... He felt weak... Using the force he called forth the holopads, there metallic shine glinted beautifully as it reached his "eyes." Opening up the files on Sith history, he had always been an avid seeker of knowledge, his goal was not to be a worthless vagabond fighter, rather a knowledgeable master, to reach inner knowledge through the guidance of the force and the struggles of seeking and fueling hatred, anger and fear...

A few interesting topics as he ran through them; Korriban, Aracoun Morion, and Byss... The Origins of the Triumvirate... The Prophecy... Slightly intrigued, John turned it off and now in much more relaxed clothes departed out of the Temple...

He ran out of the halls using his new ability of Force Speed...

He sought a place to truly worship his inner hatred, to fuel the demon and bring him out again... A swamp, perhaps?

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Abaddon was stunned to hear his masters vioce without seeing his lips move...

He realized that it was through the force and conentrated on sending a message back...

He cleared his mind and observed his masters face. He began to see the face in his mind without the use of his eyes. The dark toned skin and tight muscle features, and deep sunken eyes. He then focued his simple message. Three words. Yes my Lord

He was suprised to hear his vioce similar to his masters through only mind. All this had taken less then a second, and Abaddon was pleased with this. He had alway been frustrated with the speed conversation usually went at and the enourmous requirement of energy to gain an explanation.

He waited and watched Kenshin exit the large dark room. Kenshin went quickly through the dark metal gate. The transparasteel bars which outlined the door provided the rooms only light other than the dimly lit candles along the dark bloodstained walls.

OOC: trying to describe more hows it coming...

Awaiting...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Kenshin walks down the skin hallways. He takes a closer look and notices that some of the skin is starting to rot, but most of it is fresh. He keeps going untill he sees some skeletons wearing sith armor. He begins to wonder if he wasnt sent her to die likether sith warriors. He reaches down and a skeleton reaches back at him.He leaps back and then kicks the skeleton in the head with a spinning roundhouse kick. Befoe it fies for the second time it says. "With every fiber within you, you are a true manslayer."

He thinks to himself."Even this guy who has been dead knows me well."

He soon reaches a spot where the floor is different from where he just came from. He squats down and touches the floor. Suddenly the floor caves in and he ends up going through a maze of sliding tunnels and is thrown in front of a large black gate with a skull lock. Beside it are tow stone guards. He walks up to the one on his left and knocks on it. Then an eyebrow on the guard moves. He steps back and takes a closer look.

**The eyebrow raised itself and another door open leading into a small chamber that was about the size of a small training room. Kenshin walks in mystified by his surroundings. As soon as his body was completely through the doorway it slams shut and he can hear a laughter...a dark sinister laughter from within the room.**

**As he walks into the room he notices a grating in the ceiling which provides the only fresh light...if fresh at all through the room. The square beam of light hits the floor and is only able to illuminate enough so that if a person was standing there...and one only...it would illuminate the whole being for everyone in the room to see with their damaged eyes.**

**Kenshin feels fear in the room as the staunch of death burns his nostrils and takes him aback. He soon realizes that his training was about to start...whether by choice or not he did not know, but indeed it would start.**

So...you wish to learn the ways of the Sith Warrior...petty fool...know you not the path that rests before you? Know you that we will slay you for any failure?

**A tall being dressed in many fold layers of black clothing steps slowly into the light. The armor on his legs and arm and chest plate clang loudly within the chamber. As the being stands tall Kenshin eyes him from bottom to top. His legs were clad in a shiny silvery plating with skull engravings set at the knees...the same went with his shoulder and arm plating; there was skull engravings at the shoulders and at the elbows. The chest was one giant jet black monolothic plate that had the inscriptions of thousands of centuries of Sith lore upon it. His face was closed off, hidden behind the black masque of death...shrouded in mystery by the many folds of the black fabric.**

**Kenshin feels a wind pick up in the room and he looks to the being.**

It has begun...

**The form steps over and suddenly with a snap of his fingers the single source of light...the single ray of hope within the cell vanished, and Kenshin was shrouded in darkness...unable to see...the only thing he could do was feel....in all honesty, the first thing he felt in that cell was fear. He felt the fear as soon as silent stroke was made and the form's plated elbow smashed into his face sending him into the floor.**

Welcome to Hell...

guards.gif

Qui-Chi-Ryu stands unphase by the events. "With your permission my master, I shall continue my quest." He picks up his sword from his body and waits for his response.

OOC: Do I have a physical form? Can I affect the physical enviroment?

Kenshin hits the floor hard. He stands up and is immediatly brought to his knees again by another elbow to his face. 4 times he stands up and is knocked down again. On the 5th time he puts up an arm to block it. He does and and is kicked in the gut. He spits up blood this time. He wipes the blood away. He stands up again and again, determined to stand up and and show this guard that he won't quit. He gets knocked down again and this time its hard to get up, but he does it, barely. He gets a bright fire burning in his eyes.

A Sith Warrior never falls...we fight till the death...every breath for our emperor...rise and fight me like a warrior...learn to fight...if you do not soon then you shall perish...

**The Sith Guard sends a boot to meet with Kenshin's chin and causes him to do a backflip. He could see all in the room...too bad Kenshin had not developed his senses to his dark surroundings...it would prove to be very fun.**

OOC: This is BZ...just too lazy to change aliases...Chi you can affect the environment but you are not in physical form...you don't get that till I deem you able to control yourself...so to speak...email me with questions at ael1234@optonline.net

guards.gif

Suul bowed and turned to leave, but maneuvering in spirit form was harder than he thought. His feet felt glued to the floor, but after a few seconds he got the hang of it and walked out the way he came in.Suul walked inside the ship and tried to speak to arfour-ateate but it was useless; only force-users could hear him now. maybe I am too arrogantSuul thought to himself.At least he diddnt find out that I can't control the telepathic cloak.He laughed to himself.More of a fear reflex than anything else.. "Well where to go now..better check the maps arfour left me on the readout screen.." meanwhile the little droid twittered to himself and went to sleep mode. " Looks like there's an island on the southern continent. looks like a good place to start."

2rwm0cm.jpg

Suul bowed and turned to leave, but maneuvering in spirit form was harder than he thought. His feet felt glued to the floor, but after a few seconds he got the hang of it and walked out the way he came in.Suul walked inside the ship and tried to speak to arfour-ateate but it was useless; only force-users could hear him now. maybe I am too arrogantSuul thought to himself.At least he diddnt find out that I can't control the telepathic cloak.He laughed to himself.More of a fear reflex than anything else.. "Well where to go now..better check the maps arfour left me on the readout screen.." meanwhile the little droid twittered to himself and went to sleep mode. " Looks like there's an island on the southern continent. looks like a good place to start."

2rwm0cm.jpg

The Dark Guard threw a punch to Kenshin while he was down. Kenshin returned the punch, both fists meet together in a cracking connection. Kenshin pulls back his hand. He cant see but he can feel. His hand is slowly drawing blood. He stands up. He tries to squint and see but cant. He tries to listen for movement but cant hear anything except his own shallow breathing. He takes a swing into midair and connects with something.

Good job. You hit something. Too bad it was a wall.

Kenshin again jumps back in pain. He recieves a kick in the stomach and falls to the ground. He swings out again and again. Each time hitting air. He begins to get frustrated. The fire burns bigger in his eyes. He then back up against a wall. He stands very still, waiting. He hears a small movement and is again kicked in the stomach. He now knows what to listen for. But the hard part will be blocking it. He hears it again. He reaches out to his left and he gets hit in the right. He falls to his knees. He hears something else and he is kneed in the face. He now lies on his back. He hears something and rolls away. He hits a wall and is now pinned for awhile. A flurry of feet hit his side. A crack is heard as his rib is snapped.

A hissy voice is heard.You can do better than that.

He stands up. He hears a movement to his left. He tries to block right and succesfully does so. The arm fades into the blackness. He hears another and blocks left, again successful. Though this time he holds the arm. He swings and kick and it lands. He backs away beaten but not dead, yet anyway.

Tash bowes to Lord Zar and walks out of the academy. He ponders his destination and decides to let the darkness guide him on his journey. He starts to run with force speed, oblivious to his surroundings. The darkness of the planet guides him on his way, but where he was heading, he was unsure.

tashkri.jpg

As Dalla steps outside the ship, he spots the other person who had ther body taken away from them. He tries to yell but it has no effect, so he reaches out with his mind, "HEY! Wait up!"the spirit turns abruptly and says, or rather thinks, "Yes, you want something?" "I was wondering if you and I could train together?"

2rwm0cm.jpg

**The Guard stands there making no noise as he breathes, but he stands in front of Kenshin. Kenshin's blood had made a redish spot on his knee platings.**

You must trust the dark side...you cannot see...yet you can use the dark side to see...you cannot hear me well...but you must use it...it is your only weapon in here...and you must develop it...or die trying...the Sith Warrior can fight in any situation...even if he or she is largely outnumbered...you must learn how to fight when all your main senses have been dulled for one reason or another and learn how to access your hidden senses...you must learn how to take your rage and anger at your sudden failures just now and channel it...anger is good...hate is good...but if chanelled the wrong way it clouds judgement...even the greatest Sith have fallen because they have failed to channel their anger and emotions the right way...channel your hatred into power...focus it into your body and tell it what you want to do...the dark side serves YOU...you do not serve it...

**The guard now moves out of the way, swinging back its fist ready for another punch at Kenshin.**

guards.gif

Kenshin hears the punch and dodges it. He focuses his anger and pain into his body. He closes his eyes and channels his energy into his body. He can now barely make out the shape of a cloak running around. He watches it move around. He sees it close in for a punch and he blocks it. He throws a punch of his own and connects with the cloakc. The hood falls back and he sees a face of a dead man. He gasps and backs away. The face smiles at him.

Were you expecting a beauty queen?

Kenshin grins back. He launches a fury of punches some connecting and some missing.

John made his way in search of his desired geography, a swamp... He did not know what it was about swamps that attracted him to them; perhaps the putrid smell that inflames the nostrils, the risks that loom within the muck, or the smell of death and disease that encircles any one trying to make their way through a swamp...

Stumbling inadvertently into a marshland, John paused, took a heavy wiff of the air; it smelled of rotting mammals, decaying plant life, and venomous poisons off in the distance... He took a long gaze; it was dark, tree overhangs surrounding him... The light that did manage to break through was blocked by countless webs of hanging vines that dared their ways across tree branches, rocks, and into the waters themselves...

Choosing this as a great place to begin, John sat... The remnants of his spirit which seemed temporarily in control rather than the demon were enjoying this pause, then he set out in search of any creatures via the force... His abilities allowed him to sense countless little mammalian scavengers eating off their own dying young, survival of the fittest was it not? Seeing this as a wonderful time to test his manipulation of air molecules within other beings; John began toying with the air passages and veins of the poor animals... He superheated the air by causing the molecules to feverishly collide with one another in the animals' bloodstreams... As the air expanded the animals began to feel painful bubbles of air... As these bubbles expanded, the animals spontaneously combusted... John felt the bloodshed and smiled demonicly, perhaps his demon was returning...

The small hole where the creatures had been residing became a pool of blood and John proceeded to it... Using this blood, his spirit form utilized the force to paint a scene of murder, a large hooded creature held up his hands and huts were ablaze as if at his will... The humid ground remained stained with the blood of the innocent animals... John stood up, using the force, he ran off towards the horizon...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: Sorry bout the delay Abaddon, I've been studying for my SATs for tomorrow...I have some time to post now...

IC:

Barohm Zar took his apprentice to another room. He left his wife with a swift kiss then dragged his apprentice down winding hallways to another room that was completely bare.

"This will serve just training for you. I like the way you fight...you need to learn how to fight..."

Barohm Zar breathed in and just let his black cloak drop letting the black sleeveless training gear outline his body. His sabers dangled to his belt and he moved into a very standard fighting stance with his fists in front of him to protect his face, and his legs evenly spaced out and bent a little.

"Come on...hit me..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Abaddon visualized his master in his mind... He stepped a light stance that would provide him an advantage of speed and movement but little grounding. He wouldnt need grounding any way if he was fast enough.

His fist up in a casual gaurd he used is agility and speed to step to ther right and simultaneosly throw a left jab and a right punch to the intestinal bladder area. IF successful they may make the persons bladder explode. But he new his master better than that.

The room wooshed by in a blur and all seemed as one object as Abaddon used the new force speed his master had taught the other students. The black walls seemed to meld together to the point where the stone was no longer visible in the motion blur. In fact abaddon felt that he was moving so fast that any detail other than that which he could use the force to visualize was blurred beyond recognition.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Barohm Zar merely just stepped to the side and watched as the punch came in. He reacted quickly, grabbing his apprentice at the wrist and pulling him in the direction of the punch. He stopped quickly and jerked his elbow in the opposite direction to land a blow that was on the side of his apprentice's pectoral and right under his shoulder. The added momentum of his apprentice flying forward gave the calculated blow the extra power it needed to produce a loud 'thwok' noise from where it hit.

Barohm Zar followed through with his right knee and jabbed his apprentice in the gut and quickly moved out of the way behind him.

"Fast...but not quite fast enough...I can read every movement in your body...with the force I can sense by the ways your muscles tense and release all the possible attacks and outcomes of your attacks before you even realize it...use the force...feel the tenstion and release and predict where the blow will land...that way you'll have enough time to calculate a riposte..."

VianoMigueles.jpg