Korriban

Exodus

*Raynuk just nodded as Zar finished, and turned as Searcy busted in and was so deliberatly thrown out by Zar. Raynuk just looked out the door as the smokin body on the ground and laughed*

"I see this role as supervisor over Korriban hasnt gone to your head Zar Thank you again for your imput...I shall try to record it next time.."

*Raynuk turned and left the man, returning to Ciagyoel and motioning for the apprentice to follow him. Raynuk made his way towards the docking bay. Once he arrived, he looked around, scanning the ships down the line. His eyes fell apon an old school Lambada-class shuttle near the end, and began walking towards it with Ciagyoel close behind. Raynuk walked up the ramp and into the cockpit, seating himself and scanning over the controls before him. When his apprentice was seated and situated, Raynuk lifted the ship from the floor and flew out of the hanger and up into the Korriban sky. When they had cleared the planet, Raynuk made the random jump to hyperspace that would take him on a string of jumps, ending off above Courscant.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: i guess there it goes... ah well, works for me... can i at least be respawned three days from now in the bowels of AM, or in a bar? either way... i am going to need one hell of binge drink-a-thon to wipe this disgrace from my memory, lol...

guess that leaves Abaddon and Kenshin, may the best man win...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*JGoD sat in the dim light, waiting as requested. Bored she pulled her dagger from her belt and toyed with it for a moment. Pressing the point to her palm she began to carve as her mind wandered... she had been meek for far too long, the nightmares were proof enough of that... it was time for her to make her come back and show them all what being a sith was supposed to be about. What it was she intended to do, even she wasn't sure yet, but it had to be something worth it... worth whatever sacrifice she made. She continued to carve into her palm, deeper, more blood pooling in the center. Finally she removed the dagger and returned it to its sheath. She brought her hand to her lips and drank the blood that had pooled in her palm... it helped her think. When she had sucked it dry she used her other hand to summon great amounts of heat through the force and used it to cauterize the wound she had made. When she was through she looked down at her hand... burned into her palm was a skull, left side broken with a splintered bone edge. She smirked at it and then sighed, returning her hands to her lap... just waiting...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Kenshin watches as Abbadon tries to kill the newcomer. He is gaining valuable insight onto abbadons fighting style. He just needs to watch for a bit longer. He sharpens his sword in preperation. He practices some katas designed to fight Abbadons style. He masters them all. He then sees Abbadon cut off Ransis hands. Well that could make to difficult to fight woth blades. He sees spikes on the walls. He knows that if Abbadon cuts off his hands it could be hard to fight with his blades. He begins to practice pushing things with the force. He pushes Ewoks body into the wall after 2 or 3 times. He then sits back to watch.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

"Then we shall wed now..."

Barohm Zar and Brook leave the room and walk through a secret cooridor that he had just constructed. It led down to a room filled with skull candles and a single podium made out of bone and dried skin. The two walked up and Barohm Zar spoke.

"We wish to wed...in the name of the Sith..."

A spirit from the depths of the room wisked around and floated around them, eyeing them carefully. It's dark and raspy voice would have sent chills down anybody's back but the two met for matrimony.

What is it you want...

"We wish to be wed..."

Does she feel the same way?

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*She looked straight into Zar's eyes... this was it...*

"She does..."

*The lights dimmed around them giving the room a greater sense of evil and foreboding, but she hardly noticed... the spirit spoke, and before she knew it she found herself holding a dagger similar to the one she had used to cut her own hand earlier. As instructed she cut a deep gash across her right palm, the one void of any markings... and handed the knife to Zar so that he might do the same. Once done she offered her hand to Zar so that he might drink of her blood and unify them in marriage...*

Abaddon next severs the legs off his opponent....

He then sits himself and begins to relax the remainder of his wounds away...

Having finished that he puts away his Ghurkas and pulls out to beautiful looking butterfly knives out of the arm sheath...

To most it appeared as an ordinary leather/steel studded bracer but there were many hidden tricks within it...

Abaddon then positioned himself in such a way that no matter what his opponent were to try next the first attack wouldnt be effective at all...

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Barohm Zar held Brook's hand in his own and touched his lips to her blood. He drank slowly, savoring the taste, and watched as she did the same to him. The spirit disapeared and the candles lit up again illuminating the room. It was done.

"So...what plans have we now...my wife?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC: I know its been way too long since I posted. Had some personal things to take care of so I will just die spectacularly!!

Karn, feeling his lifes blood slipping from his stomach, slowly looks up to survey the battles going on throughut the room. Wincing as the pain rises in him, he drags himself toward the weapon table, not even sure if it contains anything, but determined to get something and continue his fight.

Through his already blurring vision, he can see what looks to be a blaster on the floor next to the table. pushing himself as far as he dare, he attempts to draw the blaster to him through the force. Ever so slowly, inch by inch, the weapons moves in his direction, making a trail in the dust, blood and gore. Almost on the verge of passing out, Karn's fingers come to rest on the blaster, thumbing the power cell pushing it to overload.

Clutching it to his chest, he crawls into the middle of the room and smiles as the power cell starts to beep, indicating the inevitable peril to come. he draws his last breath and is incinerated in the forthcoming explosion that rocks the room and everyone in it. his thoughts can be heard by all so strong in hate they are based. By Lord Zars Graciousness, I will be back to settle this!!! As small parts of his body rain down on those still present his thoughts fadde from them and drift away on the winds sweeping through the room.

OOC: I'm dead BZ, its your choice if you want to revive me or not.

I will crush You!

OOC: Nope I think that you're fine...come on guys, finish this up please, it's dragging out WAY too long ((then again I can't talk, I had a duel take up 4 pages of the Sith Temple thread a ways back...))

We're just giving you time to catch up on your RP love life.

tashkri.jpg

OOC: I can do that whenever I want, I just set this little fight up so that people could fight while I did schoolwork cause I didn't have times...finish up...and don't worry, for all those of you who die, I have a solution in mind.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Kenshin watches as malaki explodes. He is sent back by the blast and so is Abbadon and Ransis. Ransis hits the ground and is unable to get up becuase he only has one leg. Kenshin continues to practice pushing things with the force. Soon her has a rock the size of Abbadon floating into the air. He sends it flying into a spike and watches as it breaks apart. He again goes back to practicing katas. Soon he fels powerful. He begins to feel heat inside him and outside him. He looks around to see if anyone else is feeling it. he sees Searcy smoking, but that is becuase BZ fried him with electricity. He soon begins to sweat. He feels like something is growing inside him. He feels rage coming on. He transfers this energy into a reserve he creates for pain and rage. He feels cramps in his arms and legs. He thinks to himself. What is happening to me. He falls to a knee and soon it is all gone. He wipes the sweat away and checks to make sure noone saw. Noone did. He stands back up and saves the pain and rage for Abbadon. He watches as they do so.

33783%3B7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D9%3A%3B%3D%3B57%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A47774%3A9ot1lsi

"I know...come with me my wife...you can have some fun as well...and help me train some hopefuls...then when we are alone...we can..."

He kissed her and held her hand. The two disapeared into thin air --he had finally learned how to transport people with him over short distances. Barohm Zar and Brook appeared in the chamber soaked with blood. Barohm Zar laughed.

"Very good...those who have survived are certainly ready for training...however, I have chosen one of you to be my apprentice..."

He turned and faced the form at the other end of the room who had fought with such expertise.

"Abaddon...prince of the Dark...rise and become my apprentice...stand by my side..."

Barohm Zar watches as the new apprentice walks slowly to him.

"Get into a bacta tank right away...we start training at dusk..."

Abaddon leaves the room to get into a bacta tank and Barohm Zar turns to the others who had stopped fighting for a brief moment.

"I am afraid the rest of you...will have to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Barohm Zar lifts his hands into the air and blasts out many thousand bolts of electricity to all the survivors in the room. The shocks fill their body and they scream out in pain and anguish till they collapse on the floor. DEAD. He smiled. He then mutterred a few words that seemed foreign to all in the room...namely Brook and watched as the lifeless bodies lifted into the air and spun. From the spinning bodies emerged black spirit knights, decked out in ancient Sith armor. They shone silvery in the room as they rose looking around at what had hapenned.

"Yes...you are all dead...all of you in this room that has taken a spirit form are now spirits of the Sith...you shall train till I feel you have earned your place to become a physical being...you can train and train and you will die and die and you will respawn back into a spirit...any attempt to leave the planet of Korriban will result in the immediate loss of life (hence no more respawning). We will resume training shortly...as soon as my apprentice has returned from being healed...welcome to Hell."

BZ sneered and laughed as the spirits looked perplexed to each other.

OOC:

So here is a recap of what hapenned. I basically OHK'd everyone in the room except for Brook and Abaddon. Before you go crying, TarrianSkywalker approved it. You will all take "spirit" forms and train at the academy for the time required unless I feel you have earned the right to leave early. Once you have earned approval in my eyes, you will be sent into a physical form and allowed to leave the planet. I wish you the best of luck. If you wish to talk, IM me at ael12002.

VianoMigueles.jpg

Tash feels his soul rise out of his dead body. This body has a translucent, shimmering look and feel to it. "What has happened to me?" he thinks to himself. As soon as the though enters his head, Lord Zar explains all.

With a sinking feeling in his stomach, or more correctly, where his stomach used to be, he looks down at his spirit body in despair. A sudden thought enters his mind as he looks around at the others who were now spirits. "If this isn't a real body, then I'll be able to push myself harder and farther than ever before." A wicked grin lights up his ghostial face.

He force grabs his old sith saber and brings it to him; along with the vibroblades buried in his old body. He puts the blades into his belt for later use, and ignites the saber, looking for John, and waiting for a rematch.

tashkri.jpg

Abaddon awoke within the tank his body floating silently in the dark liquid...

This is always a boring experience but it gave him time to think... Now he was to be trained. Before when he had arrived on the panet he was unsure as whether this is what he truely wanted, but well he had begun to like the thought. It couldnt be harder than any of the combat schools he had been in before

He is over estimating himself- Zar thought- before true knowlege can be gained he must be broken

soon his training would begin Abaddon thought again as he looked at the many cords and such coming off his body...

Chacter Sheet

OOC: this is quite an interesting turn-around...

As he awoke in this new gelatin-like body and he heard the booming words of Lord Zar, John thought, well this means no drinking and no more eating people doesnt it...? His expression after the shock came into a malicious grin...

In puzzlement he saw as Kenshin ran around and around, looking at various new toys and objects... John looked at Tash, his cold eyes yearning for a rematch... John wondered; so I also take it, my former body's few precious special abilities are gone? no more demonic powers? hmm...

After assuring himself that he was going quite limited in reference to his former self, he noticed his interesting new armor... Archaic, but still quite amusing... He pulled forth a lightsaber and a sith saber...

A snap-hiss and the lightsaber emerged, firey red... The sith saber swooshed into action... "So we can't die... I think I am going to like this..."

"Ready when you are Tash... or any one else who dares challenge me... I can be defeated, so let's go..." His gaze went across the room, everyone looked the same, more than eager to avenge themselves...

*JGoD smirked at the carnage that lay around her... the blood splattered walls, the bodies... this place felt more like home already. She stepped further into the room to get a closer look at the former bodies of the fallen hopefuls... she surveyed their wounds and sized them up as possible apprentices, turning her gaze to the spirits that floated above the bodies she watched their attitudes and behavior... if she was going to take on an apprentice once more she wanted to be sure of a worth candidate. Her smirk deepened as she watched them and she stepped back to Zar's side... they were a bit green yet...*

Barohm Zar looked at the rest and waited for Abaddon to return.

"You are all very aware..that any weapons you have now...are no longer existant...this is to make sure you don't fight...and if you do not obey my orders, then I will make sure your spirit forms are abolished and done with...you will cease to exist..."

The weapons in the room save for the ones held by Brook and Barohm Zar dissapear.

"I want you to all stop bickering amongst yourselves. This is your first lesson...the reason why the Sith kept falling was because of their constant fighting amongst the ranks...learn it now...you will never defeat me or my associates, fighting us is pointless...I created your spirit forms, I can destroy them just as easily...I am in control..."

The spirits stand and watch afraid of being abolished or tortured.

"You have all touched the dark side a little...and you all know what it is like to do very ... basic ... combat...I understand that might have been a strain for you....we need to learn how to control the force...how to enhance speed, jump distance, and sight...I want you all now to stand at one end of the room..."

The room now expands very fast into a long stretch similar to a hidden hallway within Korriban. The temple on Korriban had the ability to change itself on command...it was a security measure for attackers...by making continual mazes and other winding paths, the temple never ended and people died from frustration. The room was now a long room, long enough to run back and forth.

"I want you to stand at one end of the room and visualize in your mind what it would be like to run at an incredibly fast speed from one end to the other...imagine using the force to enhance the speed of your legs...but not only your legs...use the force to push away air molecules in front of you so that the air resistance between you and the air is NOTHING..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Kenshin walks to one end of the room. He looks at his legs and concentrates on them. He shakes his leg. He knows it looks goofy, but in the end it will help him. He concentrates on it and soon it begins to move faster. It goes faster and faster untill he thinks his leg will fall off. He stops and ten he concentrates on what seems to be nothing. He begins to try and move them. He is soon able to push one molecule out of the way. He then moves onto 4 and then 8 and then 16, soon all the ones in an immediate area in front of him are gone. He begins to run while keeping that hold on them.He also focuses on his leg. He begin to speed up and and soon he is on in the middle of the room. He closes his eyes and stops. He opens them and looks at the floor. He pants and gasps for breath. He looks up and sees that he is on the other side of the room. He would need to practice this.

Abaddon climbs out of the tank and finds a clean set of clothes provided by BZ.

A set of his usual camo (urban)

and hanging above it a set of clothes becoming of a sith aprentice...

He gets dressed and walks into a room obviosly prepared for his stay...It is a dark room dimly lit by two candles. It is plainly furnashed with a small bed and a bookcase and dresser. He places his weapons in the dresser knowing they would be of no use in his training. He then proceeds to continue to where his master is.

He then walks to the room where his master is. Brook was standing to his right. His future bride to be stood motionless and cold staring at the students. Abaddon proceeded to his masters right and stood there awaiting his masters aproval and commands.

Standing to his left Abaddon does not come to close lest he show disrespect. He knew he had not yet earned the honor to stand close to his master.

Chacter Sheet

John made his way to the end of the long hallway... Each Sith stronghold has its own peculiarness... he thinks to himself...

Upon making his way to the other end, John turns to face Lord Zar, Lady Brooke, and Abaddon... He hears Lord Zar's commands and understands the implications of not following orders... Upon reaching the end wall, John begins dashing, pushing himself, and concentrating on the matter before him, this expanse of air...

He strains a little to focus but soon manages the hang of this... As he continues his run, he begins pushing the air out of his way... Getting the hang of this, he really hits it... He is moving fast enough that the objects in his wake seem somewhat blurred...

John manages the control of the force he once had, long ago... He reaches the other end, having approached generally 2x his usual speed...

He bows at the three who stood before him... Unsure of his progress...