Korriban

Exodus

Tarrian called her own saber to her hand, and clipped it to her belt, and called her cloak to her... instead of putting it back on, she tore it, and walked to DMD... "My lord, I apologise... " She leaned up and wrapped the cloak about his face and lead him to her ship...

Once on the ship, she grabbed the medkit, and went to assist DMD... She attached a bacta bandage to his face and cleaned the blood from his skin.

"Lord DMD... I wanted to speak with you about the current affairs of the Sith... I was made aware that the Dark Lord is Unavailable for the foreseeable future, and have returned to keep some kind of semblence of unity till his return" ((which Dan if you are reading this... better be really soon... I miss you already.))

She finished with the bandages, and look at him... "There, that should feel better shortly." She sat down with him... "I will not see the order fall again to disarray... "

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

(3)

The apprentice stared at the sarcophagus, eyes wide open. His heart rate sped up until it was racing faster than a landspeeder. A strange energy occupied the room. Orik looked around, surveying the area and praying he didn't find any more surprises. He couldn't see anything, but the dark side was telling him something...

You're not alone...

Walking to the center of the room, Orik looked around the room for an artifact that he could bring back to his master. She had required him to bring something back, and he wanted it to be of value.

Closing his eyes, the Kel Dor felt the force. It struggled to stay away from him, but he forced it to submit to his will, forced it to show him what to do. There was something close, something so near that he could touch it, but he couldn't see it. It was hidden, either invisible or inside something.

Inside something...

Looking toward the sarcophagus, the apprentice took out his saber. Rather than open it, he would cut it open with his saber, in hopes that if anything living was still in there waiting to surprise him, he would kill it as he opened the box. Slowly the sarcophagus melted away as the crimson blade cut out a square. Using the force, Orik lifted the square and tossed it to the ground.

Inside he found something he could give back to his master, a silver lined sword. The dark side aura shrowded the sword and it looked sharp and unused. There were indentations where two other swords could have gone, but it seems that they had been removed.

Orik walked up to the sarcophagus and reached his hand inside. As he felt the blade, it cut his hand. He smiled as his blood was spilt on the silver blade. The Kel Dor gripped the sword in his hand and slowly removed it, enjoying the pain that he felt in his hand as he gripped tighter and tighter until his knuckles turned whiter than the brightest sun in the galaxy.

Then, a whisper. It was barely audible and completly impossible to interpret, but it was there. A cold sensation crept up his shoulder, and it felt as though he were being gripped by ice. The dark side told Orik to sit in a transe, and he did so.

The whispers became louder, more easily understandable. Suddenly, the form of a sith spirit formed right in front of Orik, holding a ghost like knotched sword in one hand.

So you have come to my tomb to take an artifact and complete your training.

Orik looked deep into the spirit's eyes, examining the character and force of the spirit. It would appear that this man was...

Ajunta Pall?

"What? How did you read my mind? Get out of my thoughts."

You are different than the last one I talked to, Rainwater I believe his name was or something to that extent. We had a nice conversation, but I'm not sure if he listened to my warning.

"Now what warning would that be?"

I told him to question the dark side, that perhaps that path was a path better left not taken. I see that you have a newly formed lightsaber, I've seen you make it just recently. I've seen you display great skill when you killed those terantatek and when you made your way to this room. I also know that this is your final trial before becoming a sith.

"Yes, I'm guessing you spirits can go various places pretty fast eh? Well, why did you follow me around, why not another?"

Do you know how rare it is that I see a being come to Korriban. Sure, the rest of the sith come here for the same reasons you are, but the visits are usually few and far between.

"I see...do you warn them of the dark side too?"

I do all I can. I'd suggest you listen to my words, for this eternity of boredom and wandering has given me wisdom and the power to look upon my life in retrospect rather than be tossed to the wind with each passing situation.

"The dark side leads to power, I have no clue what you are talking about..."

Oh yes, it leads to power. It also leads to corruption. You'll turn on everyone, everything you ever knew. You're beliefs will be forfeit and your friends will be enemies. I believe someone you know is learning that you can't trust any of the dark ones the hard way, even those you love.

"What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?"

That is for a different time and that is not for me to say. Do not inquire for if you are truly meant to know than the force would tell you. That is not the point however. You must turn away from the darkness, it leads to nothing but hurt and pain. Use me as an example.

"I'll do what I please. I will take the sword and leave your tomb. I guess it has been nice meeting a Dark Lord. I just have one question. How was a powerful sith such as yourself defeated?"

Anyone can be defeated. Sometimes it is not even by your enemies, sometimes your allies will turn on you. I guess it would be fair to say that the dark side killed me.

"If this is true, than when I harness the power of the dark side even more, I have the potential to be greater than a dark lord!"

No, that is not what I meant. I meant...

Orik drowned out the meaningless noise in the background, rising from his transe and running out of the tomb. The apprentice had the silver-lined sword in one hand and the hilt of his lightsaber in the other to light his way out.

As he ran back to his master, he felt no exhaustion from the long travel. The force had replenished him, taking away any chance of being tired or weary from his journey.

Once the sith apprentice saw the red twilek, he sprinted to her and bowed to her on his knees, holding the silver-lined sword in two hands. The blade of the weapon rested in the open palm of his left hand and where the blade met the handle, Orik's right hand supported it with yet another open palm.

Tilting his head upwards, knees still to the ground, he looked at his master with a look that he had never given anybody before for various reasons. His eyes beamed with confidence after the entire ordeal, but hey also displayed something he had never had for any other person in the world. They displayed something he didn't even have for himself until this journey began.

Respect

"Lady Zsahra, I have retrieved this blade from the tomb of Ajunta Pall."

A woman's touch. A feeling that seemed somewhat foreign to him. It had been so long since he had felt such a thing. He leaned in closer to her touch, savoring it for as long as it would last. His mind drifted back to his empress, his former master Brook aka Jgod. The only woman he ever gave his heart to. It was a forbidden love. And he paid the price gladly, with his soul. His mind shifted back to the present.

He remembered where he was and who he was with. The females among the Sith were some of the most vicious killers in the galaxy and this one was no exception. Her caring was overshadowed by the lingering feelin gthat she could possibly have an hidden motives. It was the nature of the Sith to plot against the older ones to gain power.

He placed his hand over hers to hold his bacta patch in place. She removed her hand quickly as though she were repulsed by his disfigured face. He turned so that she was facing his unharmed side to talk to her He listened to her words fully before responding.

"What is it exactly do you want me to do, Lady Tarrian? I was not very popular among the Sith of my time and from the looks of things, the trend has continued. Besides, I have never met the self proclaimed lord over the current Sith. I am sure he would feel threatened if he returns to find one of the old ones roaming his temple corridors. But I sympathize with you. As it stands, you are the acting Empress of the Sith and I am willing to serve you in any way that I can. Just tell me what you want me to do?"

spawn.jpg

Those who are prepared to die, are seldom defeated....

DMD's hand covered hers, and the warmth was more then she could bare... she quickly pulled her hand from his, and sat down across from him... She regreted the move for an instant ..

"I apologise, but it has been some time since I have had contact with anyone since the death of Bishop." Other then combat duels, no man has gotten close enough to touch her.... she has spent these many months on hers and Bishops estate on Naboo... one day she may be able to move on...

She folded her hands on the table and sighed... "these young ones will need to get used to us "old ones" walking around the temple. and Kakuto Ryu is welcome to his throne when he returns... Trials have to be done for new masters, training should be done, and most of all... we need to keep the sith from breaking off and going their own way. Missions should be sent out... and we need to coordinate with the empire. "

"I'll need assistance with getting some of these knights mastered that have completed the required training and feel they are ready to attempt to take their trails... I'll take care of Nashtaa's trials... "

When Sirvani saw Orik running up to her, she stood. He kneeled before her and presented her the silver sword.

As he did so, she took the sword from him and held it up, examining it. It was beautiful and ornate, and was marked with a smudge of blood--Kel Dor blood. She was proud of him, she couldn't deny. He had done well, and completed all the tasks she had given him to the best of his ability.

"You have done very well, my apprentice. You have impressed me, and proved yourself many times. I would like to be the first to congratulate you...not all apprentices have survived their training. But the Force has come to you and submitted to you. Your destiny is laid out before your feet...but take heed. The path of the Sith is not an easy path to walk. Many have fallen and failed. But I have confidence that you will not disappoint me--and so, see that you do not."

She placed her hand on his head lightly. "I hereby declare you, Orik Bendan, a Sith Lord."

Sirvani then motioned for him to rise, and held out the sword to him. "You have earned this trophy. May it serve as a reminder to you of your training, and the long path you took to get where you are today."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Orik raised from the ground of Korriban, standing up on his own two feet as he would for the rest of his life. He had aquired the power that he sought after for so long and he was finally worthy of being called a sith. This moment was the focus of many dreams he had since hearing of the sith, and a sense of pride filled the Kel Dor from head to toe.

The newly appointed sith took the silverlined sword in his hand, gazing at his reflection through the clear blade, save the blood. Suddenly, his mind began to twist, a great ripple coming through his mind. It was almost as if his spirit was being torn from his bones, from his body.

Everything vanished. He was no longer on Korriban, but in an endless field of white. The light annoyed him, and it extremely bright as it stung his eyes. Orik looked all around him to see nothing. His mind pondered every single option that it could. Was this reality? Was he dreaming? Was this the will of the force.

Yes, it was real...no mere dream...but he didn't sense that this was through the force. It was something deeper inside of him, something that was present in his soul and that the outside world was oblivious to.

For some reason, he saw a sword. It was different from the one he held in his left hand, the one that he had retrieved from the tomb of Ajunta Pall. Just a mere glance let the Kel Dor understand the power that it held. It was no ordinary sword, it had something special to it.

A word was spoken by a source that Orik couldn't necessarily point out. No one was around him, and suddenly a word boomed so loudly that it shook the odd dimension that the sith lord seemed to be in.

Esrever...

Reality faded back into view, as the white slowly dissipated and the planet of Korriban replaced the sight. Something told Orik that no time had passed, and that he had just received some sort of spiritual message. Spirituality wasn't something Orik had given much thought in his life, but there was no other immediate explanation for what he had seen.

Looking back at his master, he tried to hide his vision and properly thank her.

"Thank you for this title and for all the training you have given me in the dark side. I hope that we may fight along side eachother against the jedi one day."

The new sith lord wasn't exactly sure what to do now. His only ship was somewhere on Cardia and he would have to ask for a ride with his former master to drop him off somewhere, unless he could find alternate transportation. Of course, it didn't seem like there would be any hope of alternate transportation on a barren planet such as Korriban.

"So, where are you off to now?"

Sirvani managed a smile. "I am off to wherever you need a ride to."

She knew he didn't have a ship here, and she didn't have much to do until John returned to Raxus...so she would give her old apprentice a ride.

"Where can I take you?"

sirvani.jpg

Sirvani nodded. "Sure. Carida's not too far."

She walked over to her ship...and instantly John sprung to mind. She sighed. She just needed a break...a place to get away from it all, think, and plan.

"Let's go," she said softly. Once both were boarded, the ship slowly took off into the Korriban sunset and towards Carida.

sirvani.jpg

Keep the Sith from breaking off and going there own way

Something DMD knew all about. He was one of the first to leave the order to stake his own claim in the galaxy, with Byss. Ambition is a powerful motivator. It is also one of the forces that drives the Sith mentality.

As he looked out one of the viewports on Tarrian's ship, he watched the other Sith interact with each other. The ways of these new Sith were far from the way it was when he was an apprentice. There wasn't a whole lot of rivalry. He turned back to Tarrian, as she was waiting for his answer, and spoke.

"Two questions for you, boss lady. When do we leave and when do you want me to get started?"

spawn.jpg

Tarrian smiled, leave it to a sith with long standing... the ways of the sith have change much since even she was taken by her own brother... and turned.

"We leave as soon as I give Nashtaa his trials... No sense putting that off, it may be months again before we are on the same planet." Looking at his face, she contemplated an idea. "I think I could use your assistance in that trial... are you up for it?"

Tarrian followed DMD down and walked with him... "I think we need to head out to Cardia... that is where KR was last seated. We should get there quickly... I am wondering if I should give Nashtaa his trials here or have him follow us to Cardia... I am thinking he should follow."

She stood and waited for the Sith Master's answer.

"I trust your judgement, Tarrian. Leaving the Sith throne unattended for to long, isn't wise. Your former apprentice can take his trials wherever you permit it to happen, Empress."

DMD pressed a button on his metallic wristband, calling his fighter to his current location. The HLAF-500 flew in low across the dark plains, stirring up clouds of ash as it stopped and began to hover a few feet away from it's pilot.

"If we are going to Cardia, I will follow your lead."

spawn.jpg

((Im just going to post assuming that aero joins nahstaa on his ship, seeing as its been agreed that she will be with him for the forseeable future...))

Closing the boarding ramp, nahstaa piloted his ship through Korribans atmosphere, before punching in the co-ordinates for cardia, waiting for the hyperspace solution, and punching the hyperdrive.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

The obsidian A-wing careens out of hyperspace and descends onto the harsh, barren wasteland that is Korriban. The coordinates point to the remains of the Korriban Temple of the Sith where John had been a pupil under the great Master Barohm Zar, long since deceased. It was ironic, he'd visit this place... if only to find anything he could about the one known as Diabolus and why he had returned at this moment in time. It did not matter really... he was content to know some Masters had returned and he needed the thunderous voice of Korriban to make him aware of such a thing.

When he set the ship down, he exited, landing once more on his mechanical leg... he looked about, his hands folded in his cloak, his face still covered by the heavy cloak even as the sandy winds kicked about... here he could feel the presence of Sirvani lingering like the fragrance of a fine perfume. It was intoxicating and forbidden... to think, after so much time, he had fallen for his Apprentice... and here he was... condemned to suffer because he lost fealty to her in one spring... and already, he had wired the transaction of the 108 million credits.

He began to walk in direction of the Temple, it's large and grandiose structure buried deep into a large mountain in one of the many volcanic mountain chains of Korriban...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

The Myrkr Standard-LC40 Shuttlecraft was not made to handle such variable atmospheres as the one handled on this new planet of, 'Korriban', that had avoided even his extenstive planetary system knowledge. The ship's technology had long since been outdated to the modern world, its framework and build designed to handle certain moderate conditions in the environment. This.. wasn't one of them. It came in already breaking way, the outer construction barely holding up as hot metal pulled back with the ease of the throttle.

Careening in a large downward spiral, easing up the flaps of the hefty tube-like figure to land belly first along the dry ground. Wisps of sands shoveled up on either side of his side, rather lodging it in place then a formal landing. Lucky, the hatch could still open up, pushing the ground material to either side to create an opening for him to exit the ship.

The young man was not prepared in the least bit for this kind of endeavor, unsure until a few minutes ago what he'd be faced on the planet. It was a sea of shriveled earth, latent with few signs that living creatures still served on it's surface. Covering his face with a forearm, he pressed on through the wind, guided only by what unearthy patterns were along the ground made by the man preceeding his enterance..

The sky was a mixture of greys, varying from dark to darker.. A certain kind of third party presence was felt with each step he took, tingling his sixth sense as he felt invisible eyes watching over him.. Although, honestly, with a vibrant funneling wind of sand splashing against your face, your attention would be mainly focused on avoiding the majority of the blast, especially to the eyes, before worrying about the super natural.

He could feel a deeper feeling inside his gut as suddenly the wind broke for a brief period of time to see the scenary in the background. Tips of sculpted volcanic structures stood high above the land, etching the dark sky with their own long, spiraling top structures that could be perceived as evil looking.. to him, it was.. fascinating.

Furthur he would walk on, one arm actually taking the side of his tattered cloak to move it back across his shoulder and shield his face, the other arm tucked underneath to steady it. Where he was going and for how long was uncertain, the only thing that was certain was the leading trail the older man made to guide his way.. nothing else.

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

John's eyes waited for Tethyn in the dark, reeking dampness of the Korriban Academy, in the distance the scurrying of creatures could be heard in the shadows... "The fauna in this dead place seems to grow exponentially with each of my visits," he whispered to his Apprentice and pointed for him to continue forwards. "There are many aspects to the Force... when you had that outburst in the Academy, did you feel the Force? Did you see something when you awoke from your rest?"

John's voice had remained at the same low level, he was working up to the first lesson he would impart on the young boy... before he turned on the lights and showed him that they were in fact surrounded by the eggs and corpses of the so-called local fauna... it was always fun to shock the new ones out of their wits.

The harsh conditions of the outside environment seemed much calmer inside the vast Temple of Korriban after crossing it's broken doors, still part of the harsh winds outside entering through large cracks gathered overtime across the large structure. Huddling his arms across one another, stretching the material of his cloak across his body, the young man continued to trace the steps of his now Master, his name still unknown..

Standing idly, noticing as he came in a rotted smell, he would just peer around in the darkness, chills running up and down his spine. Even as the man talked, he felt like he was now trapped in a haunted house, far worst then the likes of the Sith Temple in Cardia, which was draped with an eerie presence..

Although he had his doubts, there was one word that stuck out in his mind that the man spoke of. It had confirmed his ideals and travels to the Temples, one of the many reasons he journeyed to find more about it.. The Force. Nodding his head slowly, he drew a more confident, mannered voice, while his body still shook..

"Yes.. I am aware of this 'Force' labeled to me by various articles collected by an elderly man. He seemed to stack volume upon volume of books often viewed as demonic and ill tempered, myself, finding them fascinating. Entire chapters were made on the Force, labeling it's fabeled presences.. the Dark Side peeking my interest.."

"I have defintly felt something.. in the air. A sixth sense tingling, persay.. But I can't put my finger upon what--"

It was at this time the lights suddenly flashed open, flooding his view with the true nature of his surrondings. Mangled corpse of foreign creatures, rotting flesh and bone, horded ontop and strayed across the floor in which he walked upon. Feeling a sudden and hard cringe in his stomache, the young man fell to his knees, lurching his head over to the side as he expelled vomit downwards..

After a series of hacks and vomiting, he felt himself being carried back up, eyes worn with fatigue as he said in a light mannered voice..

"Why would you show me all of this?.."

He could barely stand, only being held up by a Force unknown to him that gave him strength through fear...

Oblivion.jpg

John smirked as he observed the young man expel his innards, "Because... the power of the Dark Side which you know of only in books is what I'm about to show you." Extending his hand into the air, purple lightning shot from the decaying corpses and unhatched creatures into his open palm as he drained the life out of the surroundings. The decaying life fed him... the injuries within that were producing the blood streaks along the corners of his mouth instantly vanished and he breathed, his lungs free of fluid and his power restored. For further effect, skin began to crawl along his metallic limb covering the abomination of his extremity.

"That, Tethyn, is the power of the Dark Side... one of many. I will teach you tap into the Force, to use it, to harness it. Are you ready to learn?"

Not giving the boy a chance to answer, John pointed towards the floor and urged him to sit... he was about to experience Sith meditation and enter a Dark Side trance. Make your mind ready, you are about to see a great many things... mostly dead people and lost souls that roam Korriban. I'm sure you've felt their eyes rake you over... pay attention to them, often time the deceased Masters and spirits hold great advice.

After a while, the sickness subsided, feeling more swayed by the man's words to follow the commands brought upon him. Settling both legs down, he could feel himself try and take time to concentrate through meditation, even though it seemed a tad out of the ordinary to do. Well, the Dark Side was also far out of the ordinary.. making some kind of remote sense.

The fantasic act commited infront of him stirred thoughts to dwell upon the source of power, to be fed from surrondings and take in their energy. It seemed quite a hard task. Letting both eyes sink low, being covered by eyelids, he started to feel more.. detatched from his body, letting something else in, a colder deeper sense..

Whispers started to flow through his head like wild fire, spitting random incoherient sentences and phrases that he was not familiar in a lanuage he had ever been accostumed to. The process prolonged like this, not entirely sure what was going on, causing him to speak up while squatted on the blood tarnished floor.

"I hear just--.. faint speaking. That's it.. Nothing more."

Oblivion.jpg

John nodded, comprehending, Good. Focus on a voice... let it become all you hear. Use your mind to sift through the strings of conversation.

For John such an act did come easy and he admitted, perhaps, he was asking too much of the young man, but that was part of the Sith... to make challenges that appear insurmountable, when the Apprentice accomplised a task that seemed not only daunting but impossible, his power would surge from the boost to his ego.

Listen to my voice... do you hear me? I will teach you to listen to them... to understand them. Quiet your mind and focus on my voice...

A mental bridge was forming between Master and Apprentice as knowledge was being exchanged, given, as a gift... the archaic Sith tongues that John had managed to learn in his youth... during his training. Here... on Korriban...

He could feel the voice of his Master, surging and pusling in his mind that gave him a certain.. mind set, if you will. It rolled off the tongue, in a sense, and instilled a certain quality to go about the training. He needed to be firm, yet lucrative. Concentrating while his mind was still roaming on bigger, better things, to achieve certain higher powers. It was to put yourself on a higher plane then everyone else, a common trait when dealing with the Dark Side.

Taking a moment to calm himself down, breathing in and out, he started back up again. Keeping the older man's words in mind, he felt through all the whispers and scrambled speech.. Minutes would pass where he could hear them speaking. Almost instanteous, ears perking up, he smiled with eyes still closed..

"It's it.. Yess.. I hear them. They speak to me.."

Oblivion.jpg

With the Apprentice's rise in awareness, John managed a smile of his own. Here was a chance to pass on all he knew, but he would only offer the man a taste, an enticement to whet his appetite. Now focus on them... let their voices teach you, speak to you. Listen to all and anything that the old Masters have to offer.

Slowly, John's presence in the Apprentice's mind began to fade, leaving him to contemplate the wailing shrills of the dead. Instead, John focused on one particular wail... and rose in the ethereal world, his spirit walking along the tombs of the Sith Temple... finding a soul, a particular soul, the one of a dead Qel-Droma who promptly rushed John and came about shrieking...

What the hell is wrong with you?

"Wrong with me? You're the dead guy who insists on claiming we're related."

Tell me this face doesn't look like your's...

"Well... factor in the scars, the new eyes... the whole Force mind-warp and trip. There's plenty to screw with me."

The Qel-Droma apparition's eyes shifted and focused on those of John, Yes... I see. They are...strange and your aura... it reeks of something else... of Jedi?

John nodded, without emotion, "Yes... it does, a particular Jedi."

Qel-Droma you cheated on your wife with a Jedi?

"What? No, no... the Jedi was a man."

You... dipped into that side of the pond? I swear to the Force, now, I think you can burn in effigy... and we're definitely not related.

"NO! YOU STUPID TWIT!" Regaining his composure, John exhaled, "Andon Colos and I... are like opposite sides of a coin, in a confrontation we were ripped out of real time and changed. We both reek of one another... in our auras. He's part Sith and I part Jedi. Forcefully. Furthermore, how the hell did you know I cheated on my wife?"

Then a second apparition, an aged woman appears and smacks John upside the head, SHE WAS HERE!

Korriban oozed into view as Orik and Marcellus approached it in the Shrieking Talon. The planet was a familiar site to the sith lord and in flight he had been dwelling upon his expereince on the planet.

The shuttle touched down in the exact place that a black nubian cruiser had formerly called it's home. The cruiser had belonged to his master, and Orik figured that it would be a good place to leave his ship.

The two departed from the escort shuttle and onto the surface of the planet. The Kel Dor led the way to the entrance of a cave. It was a cold, dark opening that seemed to let out a scream that said...

...Death...

"Now onto the next part of your training. To begin it, you must construct a weapon.

The black hilt of his own lightsaber flew into his hand and activated as the blood red beam emerged from the beam emmiter.

"I constructed this very lightsaber on this very planet. It has served me well, and I hope that the weapon that you create will serve you just as well also."

Orik deactivated the saber and put it away. He then looked into the cave. The lingering feeling of the planet hadn't departed since Orik had last been here, and neither had the sense of danger that had accompianied various parts of the planet's surface. Beasts and predators resided in the planet.

The task that lay before Marcellus Nero was quite straight forward. He would have to construct his lightsaber after finding a crystal in one of the many artificial mines that littered the planet. Orik held out the double-sided sword that his apprentice had used during his duel with that jedi padawan Achzet. It now had blood stains on it, which only added to the menacing appearence.

"I trust you will need this...go now."

With that, Orik sat in meditation, knowing that a spirit would approach him sooner or later most likely. These dead have little else to do. The thought of becoming a walking ghost with nothing but a claim to defeat almost made the sith lord shutter, but he maintained his composure. The sooner his apprentice go back, the better.

((OOC: Okay, 3 long posts about you finding your lightsaber crystal and then constructing your lightsaber. Try to incorporate a bit of action in your posts and maybe a lingering spirit. Those conversations are always fun. Read further up in the thread for examples.

Also, as you can probably tell by my somewhat short posts recently, I am away on vacation for Thanksgiving and have a very limited range of time in which I can post, so sorry for any inconvienince this may cause/have caused))

A comm came through to John Skywalker and the sith currently on Korriban...

The Jedi are vulnerable... the Imperials have attacked Coruscant, and they are retreating... the Imperial Remnant has requested Sith to add in the destruction of the Jedi and the fall of the alliance... If you want to kill Jedi, feel free to lend a hand... or rather a saber...

OOC: I will also be posting semi-limited. However, I'd like to participate if it will happen.

IC:

John looked at the elderly woman and found there was no reason to speak, only allow the elderly dead to seethe. "Yes, I suppose, she has... I can pick up her fragrance." His eyes remained down-cast as he continued to observe the surroundings in the lucid, amorphous environment.

"I am bound to go to the Raxus Prime... I will see her and... face her."

The elderly woman nodded, Go... and fix this. She was by far my favorite visitor. I spoke to her to follow her heart when she first fell in love with you and now... you do this. Stupid Sith men.

John's ancestor sparks to action at this statement, What? You can't possibly blame all of us for this? He's the one at fault... what the hell?

John swats them away and returns to the real-world to find an obnoxious vibration in his sack... he looks and it appears to be a message from Tarrian. "Great...so I'm supposed to drop everything for those half-arsed Imperials... what the hell?" He looked at his still meditating Apprentice and waited... wondering if he had any weapons on him... he would show him the thrill of battle. Or if not, they would travel to Raxus Prime and take hold of all of their weapons... then they would move on Coruscant.