Roleplaying Database (Archive)

Name: Salus Monn

Species: Shistavanen Wolfman

Homeworld: Coruscant

Height: 1.8 meters

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Black

Possessions: Monn has a Corellian YT-2400 light freighter equipped with heavy laser cannons, concussion missile launchers, and an ion cannon. When not traveling in space, or on foot, Monn rides his 74-Z Imperial speeder bike.

FU/NFU: Force User

Affiliation: Sith

newsiggg2.png

Nickname: Nym

Species: Human

Height: 3meteres

Weight: 200Ibs

Hair: Black

Eyes: Red

Sex: Male

Homeworld: Correlia

Alignment: Evil

Clothing: black robes and clokes

Weapon: blaster

Force User

Inventory: blaster, comlink, hologram device

Posessions: the darkness standard yt1300 freighter, protocol droids, sith droids and a shuttle service

Edited by Guest

JmJ.jpg

Member of the Jedi.net SW Book Club since 6/9/05

The Throne Of Onderon

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname:

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 71kg

Hair: black

Eyes: black

Sex: male

Homeworld: Dantooine

Alignment: Neutral Neutral

Clothing: a modified jedi robe made from kevlar carbon and bantha wool

Weapon: twin lighsabers, blue and red

Force User

Inventory: lightsabers, and all the jedi things

Posessions: managed to repair a crashed ravenclaw, and a very stubborn R6D7x

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname:

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 71kg

Eyes: black

Homeworld: Dantooine

Alignment: Neutral Neutral

Clothing: a modified jedi robe made from kevlar carbon and bantha wool

Weapon: two viroblades

Force User

Inventory: standard (you know)

Posessions: managed to repair a crashed ravenclaw, and a very stubborn R6D7x

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: Skye

Height: 163cm

Weight: 55kg

Hair: brown/auburn

Eyes: (natural - green) Tzeentchian double blue

Sex: Female

Homeworld: Corellia

Alignment: good/light: swayed heavily by consciousness - only doing what feels right.

Clothing: depending on mood: Jedi Robes, robes of a shiny creams & browns or jedi robes that are Healer white. Other clothing that is silver & midnight blue in colour. Tops are mostly halterneck.

Weapon: Lightsabers (amethyst and silver blades) melee vibroblade & modified blaster

Force User: yes - good chaotic

Posessions: *amethist pendant on silver chain, gift recieved (when a young child) from a Jedi on assignment, she later found out that it had been a gift from her father.) I-Nine is her protocol droid that has been upgraded to assist her with medical procedures, a floating 'hover' droid called Flitter that performs functions that I-Nine cannot. Her ship called "Serenity" supplied by KVC Enterprises, has a fully functional medical theatre, including a cloning chamber, high tech holo simulator amongst other medical and other security modifications. Serentiy has it's own hydroponic's station and lab where she is able to create vaccines and various medicines.

Trained by: Tares Vortex

Trained: Darex Trevelian, Ish Ka Bibl, Raziel Shardik, Fynn Relmis & partially trained Kajai Jakara, Ana Tryell and Lucious Qel-Droma each of who stopped posting for one reason or another.

New padawans: not currently training anyone

Just after Skye was knighted she was firstly seduced, then fell in love with Tzeentch. After he revealed that he was a God, he asked Skye to become his Champion to which she did, Tzeentch also having approached her after every significant event in her life as a Jedi; first when she was Knighted, secondly when she received her Mastery, just after which she fell pregnant with their first of three children.

Skye maintains a close relationship to her old master, Tares, also his other former apprentice, Darla, who is her best friend, her closest female friend. Skye and Tzeentch had three children; Morgana Athena, Amon Saulot & Krishna Min Chi-en.

Skye will teach healing to those who ask for her instruction. After her son left to live his own life, she returned to the Jedi. She took on a new apprentice after having helped bring Fynn's spirit back to his body. Soon after she gained another apprentice, another of Mathis's when he had to leave for unknown destination. (RL issues with internet) Skye has again had to reclone Fynn after he perished in battle on Kamino.

Skye has a reputation of healing anyone who needs it regardless of affiliation. She has the ability to see into souls, the ability to heal through other means besides the Force.

Edited by Guest

SkyeOrgana.jpg

EDIT: ...Oh, screw it. It's January '08 now. Why am I even bothering? Added a note on Tiana being insane (DID) as well as added her ship. I mean, who reads character sheets anyway? And if you do, have you imploded yet? This isn't exactly a coherent character sheet. I really should try make it coherent...

REREREEDIT: July 12, 07... carrying on with development, adding weapon and history and stuff... and a new picture, yay... I REALLY should not have all these edits marked... xP.

RE-RE-EDIT: Jan 7th. Added weapon.

RE-EDIT: Jan 5, 07

Because Sith still <3 all, and it's been high time I edited this thing up.

EDIT: April 6, 06

Because Sith > all.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Tiana is crazy. Nutso crazy. She has three personalities, Tiana, Darksider and Lightsider. Technically, Gray, Dark, and Light. However, the middle, basic one, just goes by Tiana. Dark goes by the Sith mostly in narrative, Light goes by the Jedi, or whatever, they're specified mainly by those terms, rather than names. Dark has indigo dialogue, Light has green dialogue. Tiana, if she's not controlling her body, has italics.

The ones not in control of the body are floaty, unable to effect the real world, and probably not likely to be noticed by anyone who's not a powerful Force user, they just exist to be snarky shoulder angels. Jedi is Lawful Good, Sith is Lawful Evil, Tiana herself is Lawful Neutral.

Real Name: Tiana Calthye. (I joined her as Tiana Elass. Now her name's changed a bit... I generally just use Calthye as her surname everywhere, matching mine. Edited to be Calthye-Elass. Now just Calthye.)

Nickname: No.

Height: 5'3/4ish". She's been 'knocked up', see?

Weight: 130. Most of the build is bone structure and muscle. Her father is 6'7" and though she got her mother's small height, she still got some build from his side of the family. But as with most FUs, she is still quite agile.

Hair: As she's aged, her hair's gotten darker and it's about a dark brown now with a slightly gold overtone.

Since it got burnt a bit in her duel, it's been slowly growing back, and is about armpit length now. She doesn't bother braiding it anymore, but keeps it pulled back with a strip of leather. Not all of it's long enough to stay in the strip or in a braid. It's usually in her eyes a bit.

Eyes: Tiana's eyes used to be dark brown. But she's blinded now, and her eyes are completely blackened out. There's a few places where a bit of brown from her irises still show, but mostly her eyes are entirely black, not even having any white left.

Canonically to RP, she is now quite capible of using the Force to see. The blindness is due to her... interactions... with the dark side, and after her trials it was removed. The effect on her physical eyes is still there, and she'll still chose to walk blind most of the time.

Sex: Female, and no. Snrk. (edit: unless it's Oblivion. )

Homeworld: Coruscant

Alignment: This originally said GOOD. Now it's gray/Sith Order. XD Chaotic-neutral. Note: Tiana is insane. DID. Multiple personality disorder. Disassosiation disorder or something, I think it stands for, not sure. (Essentially, split personality disorder. She is in fact mentally insane. This explains her points of amnesia where I left RP as well as her tendecy to split her mind into two halves of a personality. Tiana IS INSANE. Yay. It wasn't my idea. Stupid character development.)

Clothing: When she was Jedi: Brown pants, dark green long sleeved tunic, and dark brown cloak. Her pants are made out of a lightweight cotton, as is her tunic. Her tunic's neckline is what you would expect to see in a fantasy RPG, tied with the crossover strings, and has long almost Jedi sleeves. She wears a tighter black shirt underneath all of this, indicating the light weight and lack of warmth offered by her fabric choice. Her cloak is in the Jedi style, a deep hood and sleeves, cut to a length somewhere between her knees and feet. Still wears sometimes.

She's had a tendacy towards going barefoot lately, though probably wears boots or thin slippers when she has to go anywhere. She also wears very simple clothing now... likely nothing more than a black tunic with a square or Jedi neckline, and pants in a thin fabric. The brown Jedi robes remain.

Weapon: Blaster, vibroblade, access to minor explosives (She enjoys hand to hand combat, and after being thoroughly whipped by Ason, has decided she prefers hurting people with the Force and intends on learning to do this more effectively.)

Light-thingy necklace. Effects described by Oblivion (maker):

Any man will be rendered blind without the proper equipment to block the rays. In the form of a locket, it can only be used once an hour or two.

Staff-weapon:

Corosis ore staff with an energy crystal to heat the top furiously. It's kind of like Saruman's staff, except with a glowing blue top that can be activated, which is essentially like a short, more concentrated lightsaber/energy beam. It doesn't shoot out past the end, but simply wraps around some of the top. She uses it to help herself see when she needs to be undercover.

Force User: Sith Lord ((took long enough...))

Training:

-Force speed

-Force levitation

-Meditation not-so-basic-anymore

-Swordplay to an extent where she can predict moves, but isn't good enough to stand against someone fully trained for any length of time.

-Manipulation of water through using air currents.

-Force location (she can find people she's close to)

Has a very bad tendency of accidently bonding herself to people.

All of this training was through various hopeful courses and her stint with Leo as her Master. I am permitting it to affect her now, however, she is still not good enough to last for any length of time in battle until she's offically a Jedi. I am also giving her negative side effects to her previous Master. One might note that he went Sith too. (amused) Runs in the line, I guess.

Later training/experience:

Force blasty stuff.

Deflection of dark side based attacks.

Sight without eyes, in pure darkness, through reading various details. Due to the fact that she's not distracted by simple visuals anymore, cloaking and illusions have very little effect on her, unless used by a master of the arts, who can create even the Force aura of something (I have indeed seen this done in RPs).

Pretty strong Force-sense

Telekinesis without a visual aid

Basic shielding

Mental attacky stuff

Inventory: Blaster, vibroblade, medpack, standard datapad, a set of keys she found, credits, Oblivion's necklace/weapon/shinies, has crystal and instructions to make lightsaber and should make it soon. (See, Tristan gave it to her before she left to Coruscant and ended up with the Sith, and he can't take it back. Nah nah!), staff weapon.

Posessions: Gold ring with green leaf stone, comlink, rather worn out landspeeder (though she doesn't use it very often), spair set of clothing, computer. She wants to get a ship.

Has a very bad habit of forgetting to bring her comlink with her when she has to go in a one-person ship. VERY bad habit. Bad Tiana. Bad!

LATER EDIT: Tiana owns an X-wing now, the Domino. There. That wasn't so hard.

Personality: We'll summarize her as a bit distant, someone who's very affected by what goes on around her, but even more affected by her history. She's not so much affected by emotions as she is by what happened in the past, tending to dwell far too much on her own failures for her own well-being. She tends to think rationally, and then apply that to foolishness and unorthodox reactions, taking pride in doing things very, very differently.

She thinks way too much for her own good.

This leads to, guess what? Turning dark! Ehehe...

Portraits:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/6563996.jpg <--face

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/TianaCalthye5jnetv.jpg <--as done by guy on Jedi.net with 3d program

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/tiana-1.jpg <--signature

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/characters/Tiana-by-arclight.jpg <-- as drawn by Arclight

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/characters/Two_Parts_by_complejo.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/characters/Kill_Me_Again_by_complejo.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/characters/ArmourSp04.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/angstypen/characters/012_by_ele4ka.jpg

Edited by Guest

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Name: Khorne

Height: 7'0"

Weight: 265

Eyes: Grey

Homeworld: Tatooine

Alignment: Dark/Evil

Clothing: Black Tunic, Black Robes

Weapon: Heavy Axe

Force Pariah

Inventory: Comm

Posessions: None

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

Name: Darex Trevelian

Height: 6 ft.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Homeworld: Unknown, but he considers Naboo as his home planet

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Sandy blonde, worn longer; usually has a scruffy goatee

Weapon: blue lightsaber

Ship: X-Wing fighter

Alignment: light

Force-sensitive: yes--Jedi Master

Other: owns a small R6 astromech unit, which was 'killed' over Kamino

History: An orphan since the age of 2, Darex grew up on the streets of Courascant. At age 7 he was discovered by a Jedi on assignment and was brought to the temple. He was approved to be trained because he had no family ties. He was trained by Skye Organa. His first apprentice, Shy-Ree, turned to the Dark Side under Trowa Barton's influence. Barton has become something of a rival for Darex.

Darex trained hopefuls on several Jedi bases, then took another apprentice, Ulos Rolan. During this time, he met up with Shy-Ree again, who implored him for help since she was pregnant with her twins, Rose and Rath. Darex did all he could for her, then she left. Darex completed Ulos' training, and for his trials, took on the form of a Sith Lord. Ulos faced the mirror, and was tempted by the dark side. Eventually, however, Ulos conquered his fears, and Darex revealed the trick and knighted Ulos. This boosted Darex's self-confidence that had taken a large hit when Shy turned.

He trained more hopefuls, and made new friends. His friends include Skye, Ish, Camsie, Armiena, and Darla, although he is on friendly terms with much of the order. He took on a third apprentice, Seraphim (Robert Hale) during this time. Darex then participated in the Jedi assault on the Empire/Sith, as a member of Operation Phalanx. He was part of the attack on Kamino, and confronted Dagon, Kakuto Ryu, Zadkiel, and Darth Shadowlord. He dueled Zad, and managed to trick the Sith into thinking he was dead, then escaping the planet.

He knighted Seraphim, and was recently bestowed the rank of Jedi Master. He has also had the honor of administering Nivana's trials. Both of the trials were with the help of his good friend Darla. Darex and Darla traveled together for a long while, first visiting their mutual friend Skye, then heading to take Darex's master trials. He made a new lightsaber during his trials, and refocused in the Force as he was granted the rank of Master.

Immediately after this, Darex and Darla traveled to Roon to rescue Nivana from Trowa Barton's clutches. Darex once more faced his old rival, negotiated safe passage through the underground labryinth full of Barton's spider monsters, and was reunited with both Darla and Nivana. He also got to see Shy-Ree and her twins, and say his final goodbyes to his first padawan. They parted reconciled, with Darex at peace that she had chosen her path.

Darex then took some time away from the hustle, bustle, and war pervading the galaxy. He spent a year in self-imposed exile on the Eternal Vigilence of Manaan. He used this time to study and improve his knowledge of the Force. He also attended the wedding of his good friend Armiena during this time, and saved the EV and the planet of Manaan from mysterious Faust-placed satellites that would've turned the planet into a solid chunk of ice.

Returning to the galaxy, Darex found it at war with the Arach'tar. However, he had felt the Force calling him in a different direction, and so after being reunited with Skye, Darla, and Seraphim, he returned to Gala and took on a new apprentice, Aerec Blackwood.

Edited by Guest

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: Predator

Height: 5''7

Weight: 200

Hair: Jet black

Eyes: Blue

Homeworld: unknown

Alignment: Good

Clothing: shaggy jedi clothes

Weapon: sword, blaster

Force User

Inventory: thermal detinators

Posessions: a xing wing, X

creed.jpg

Darth Maul aint got nothing on me...

Nickname: Darth Vile

Species: Falleen

Height: 6ft

Weight: 200

Eyes: Black

Homeworld: Falleen

Clothing:Black sith clothes

Weapon: Lightsaber [when built], blaster

Force User

Inventory: comlink

Posessions: A Ship called Black Raven

Im a Oldbie

Force Side: Sith

Trained by: Half trained

Current Affiliation: the sith order

Current Rank: sith trainier

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

Nickname: Warr

Species: Wookie

Height: 6'5''

Weight: 180 lbs

Hair:Not a very dark, lighter than most Wookies, but not full blonde, just a hint.

Eyes: Bright blue, very rare among his Tree-Dwelling race

Homeworld: Kashyyyk

Alignment: Feircely loyal to all that is Right!

Clothing: He wears an ammo strap across each shoulder. He also wears parts of Berserker armor (helmet, breastplate). A utility belt is on his waist, and one eye is covered by a eye patch with a low powered laser and macro-binocs in it.

Weapon: Bowcaster, a Berserker sword and sheild (polished silver as to reflect laser blasts). He also carries 3 thermal detonators on his person at all times. On his shoulder is a cable dart, and on his back is a small jet-pack (not strong enough to let him fly, but it will give him a speed boost when he needs it)

Force User, however he has not gained any control. Being a Wookie, he is attuned to nature and that gives him great intution.

Inventory: Berserker hierlooms and a holo-projecter with messages from his father are all that Warr carries with himself, and he will fight to the death for them. (oh, and a translater. His words are transleted by a computer, and Basic is "spoken" through a speaker located somewhere on his armor.)

Posessions: Warr's ship is a wookie Avenger, named the True Blade. He is a trained Berserker (one of the elite melee fighters of Kashyyyk).

History: This Wookie is young, strong, and headstrong. He was noted for his intelligence in his villiage, where he started training in the arts of a Beresker fighting at age 30! He quickly advanced thorugh status. Now he is leaving on the mission of his life. He doesn't know what his quest is, but he knows that it will come, and he must be ready for it...

Nickname: Marcus

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 150

Planet: Corellia

Alignment: Neutral

Clothing: Expensive white robes

NFU

Weapons: Single Sidearm, twin long knives

Ship/droids: None

Name: Onderin Starlisk

Nickname: None

Weight: 160

Hair: Blond, with gotee

Eyes: Green

Home Planet: Corellia

Clothing: Pine green robes, lighter green tunic

Weapons: Viridian lightsaber

Ship: Usually a Lambda-class shuttle

Alignment: Onderin has elements of both Law and Chaos in his personality, but he is decidedly Good.

Affliliation: Jedi Master and Admiral of the Alliance

Force User

Edited by Guest

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: Joel Orisis

Species: Kel Dorian

Height:6 feet 1 inch

Hair: None

Homeworld: Kel Dor

Clothing: All temp Camo clothing with light armor

Weapon: Blaster Rifle, Sniper rifle

Non-Force User

Inventory: (Items the character carries most of the time.)

2 blaster pistols

1 blaster rifle

10 Throwing stars

1 vibro knife

1 medipack

1 Military comlink

1 breath mask and googles

5 power packs

1 small tool kit

1 hold out blaster

2 Thermal Detonators

1 Galactic translator

1 Data pad

Posessions: (Ships, Organizations, Droids etc)

5 Blaster pistols

2 Blaster rifles

20 Throwing stars

2 vibro knifes

3 medi packs

2 military comlinks

2 breathmasks and googles

10 power packs

tool kit

1 sniper rifle

DC-15 Clone Blaster Rifle(stolen)

1 Rocket Propelled grenade launcher with 5 RPG's

1 Mortar launcher with five 120mm mortars

1 set of light armor

1 set of heavy armor

2 R2 units(stolen)

4 Battle Droids with blasters(stolen)

1 Heavy lifting unit(stolen)

1 Pilot droid(stolen)

1 gold ring with a mysterious red stone

Ship

Name: Death Ripper

Class: Freighter

Model: YT-2400 light freighter

Length: 22 meters

Armaments: 2 Heavy laser cannons, 3 concussion missile launchers

Personel Defense: Military shielding, minature mines

Modifications: Military class ion and harddrive engines stolen from a wrecked freighter. Hidden compartments. Quick raising ramp.

Fuel cells have been modified to account for added weight of potential occupants, and increased cargo hold size. Modified sensor system.

It's a Jeep Thing!!

Name: Sirvani Zsahra (Darth Anathema)

Species: Twi'lek

Skin color: Red, and she has intricate black tattoos on her head and lekku

Homeworld: Yag'dhul (Givin homeworld)

Hair: none

Eye color: yellowish brown

Height: 1.6 meters

Weight: 125 lbs.

Clothing: black midriff-baring top and tight black pants

Weapons: a silver lightsaber and an old Sith sword carved with ancient runes

Force-user and alignment: Sith Master

Ship: A black Nubian cruiser, the Shadow's Shine

History:

Sirvani grew up on the streets of Coruscant. Her parents had abandoned her, and she has no memory of them. Living on the streets was hard, and Sirvani had her share of troubles. She first discovered her Force-sensitivity in an incident with thugs who were picking on her.

Sirvani was originally Givin, but an accident required her cloning. Her body was incinerated, but her soul preserved and transferred to an entirely new body--that of a red Twi'lek. She was trained under the Sith Lord John Skywalker. Eventually, the two fell in love.

Sirvani had a few apprentices after she was lorded: Shockwave (Mayy), who left her training; Gavin Rainwater, whose final mission is still (and will always be) in progress; and Orik Bendan, whose training is complete. She also assisted in the training of Renin Santur, who she and John later adopted as their son, and Tethyn Valor, who became Oblivion.

John proposed, but many things happened since then that kept them apart. After Renin's death, she returned to her home on Raxus Prime with the unconcious bodies of John and Andon Colos. Eventually, the three went their seperate ways.

John went to earn some money for the wedding while Sirvani trained her apprentice. However, through their bond, Sirvani caught John cheating on her. After struggling with that issue and consulting the advice of Tarrian Skywalker, she finished Orik's training, and returned to Raxus Prime to face John.

All was forgiven when it was discovered John had been drugged, and life continued, with battles, duels, and downtime. Sirvani was defeated by Fynn Relmis, and taken to Naboo, where she purchased a small, unique black Nubian craft. Later on, she was defeated by Fynn again in the battle over Coruscant.

Sirvani had an epiphany in a cave on Ilum, which revealed to her the two opposing sides of her character and the two different paths she could have, and still could, choose. One showed her as the Dark Lord of the Sith, and the other as a simple mother-of-three living in peace on an unknown world. She chose to remain on the path she was on””the gray in between the two.

One day, John suddenly began experiencing morning sickness, and discovered that Bekka was pregnant with his child. Sirvani reluctantly went with him to Coruscant to help with the birth, then at Bekka's request, officially adopted the little girl, Emily, as her own, since Bekka could not properly care for her. The family returned to Raxus Prime, and spent a while caring for the baby girl, who grew rapidly, and started to plan for the wedding. Sirvani also became a Sith Master during this period, and mastered the elusive Form VII of lightsaber combat.

John became mysteriously ill, and Sirvani began to worry. They headed to Corellia in company of Emily, Andon Colos, and Andon's new bride, Jaina Jade. There, they were married. However, John was getting worse and worse, and not a few hours after the wedding, the Force called him home, leaving Sirvani devastated.

From there, she went numbly home to Raxus Prime. There, she decided that all she could do was fall back on her training and dedicate herself more fully to the Sith Order. Leaving Emily on Raxus Prime, she headed to seek out Oblivion on Kamino. There, Oblivion confronted her about her dedication, and Sirvani resolved to turn her pain into power in the true Sith fashion.

Oblivion handed his apprentice over to her, and Sirvani took up Torin's training. They went to a gathering of Sith aboard the Star Destroyer Heretic to discuss a plan of action with the new Dark Lord, Raynuk Montar--an old friend of Sirvani's. There they got caught up by a Dark Jedi in the Merkava system, but soon escaped.

They are currently on their way to Korriban to forge Torin's lightsaber...

Edited by Guest

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Name: Durok Vadon

Nickname: Durok

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 175 lbs.

Homeworld: Trulalis

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Weapons: Double-bladed Vibro-blade, Ceremonial Dagger (Tattered Inscription)

Clothing: Long Brown Robes

Force User

Possessions: Comm Device, A-wing

I am the White Hand of the one known as Khorne.

Name: Xentar Kentam

Nickname: mi'lord

Hair: None, but with gotee

Height: 6'7''

Weight: 245

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Homeworld: Akion

Clothing: Black Robes

Weapons: Lightsaber, the Dark Side

Equipment: Just his lightsaber and clothing.

Affiliation: Master in the Serpent Order.

Force User

Edited by Guest
XentarSig2-1.png

Nickname: Bless

Species: Trandoshan

Height: 6'9

Weight: 400 lbs lbs

Hair: n/a

Eyes: blood red

Homeworld: Trandosha

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Clothing: Bles wears wears a short-sleeved black tunic underneath his armor.

Armor: Bles posses custom made armor that was given to him by his mentor. It consists of a form fitting helmet that gives him 10 times the range of normal eyesight. Its allows for small improvements to the regular nightvision that he normally has. There are two chain mail sleeves that go down his arms covered by armor plating. Electrical cords run through armor plating. Anyone who touches the armor, gets an electrical shock. Deepending upon Bles's mood, will depend upon how much shock they get. The angieer he is, the worse the shock. At normal, they will only receive what would appear to be a static shock. At his angriest, it is enough to char a human.

On his legs are biological implants that strengthen his legs to the point of leaping between the buildings of Coruscant. More electrical cords run through this armor as well.

On his back are wings of steel and jets. The wings are connected through a neural intercept in his back. The wings unfold at his thought and the jets are what propel him forward. The wings are razor-sharp and can slice through a human like a hot knife through butter.

On his right wrist is a watch that connects to the Holonet. Through aiming the watch at someone and snapping off a picture, the watch can identify the person, their history, and any bounties on that persons head.

Weapons:

Claws(feet and hands)

Teeth

2 Blastecth DL-44 pistols on underarm holsters

1 E-11 blaster rifleslng scrss back

Prize WookieBowcaster

1 Flechette pistol attached to ankle

Wookie skin pouch with Thermal detonators and grenades

Prize Ryyk Blade

2 Prize Ryk Kerarthorr Blades

Force User (initiate though, only allowing for heightened senses

Inventory: 3,000 Credits, Portable Scanner, 30 Sensor Tags,40 Homing Beacons, Comlink, Stun Cuffs, Slaving Collars, Universal Energy Cage, Hlographic Image Disguiser, Common Hand Tools, Rebreather, Medpacs, Training Remotes, Datapad,

Possessions: Modified Correlian YV-666 Light Freighter

Weapons:Quad Laser Cannon Bay, Concussion Missile Launcher

3 Levels

Main Deck: Private Quarters, Training Room, Armory, advanced Medical Bay

Aft Section: Several Magneticcally reinforced holding cells connected to Motion Sensors which activatea Force-Feild generator. The prison also contains a Skinning table, which is coveredin Wookie blood and hair.A trophy table has Wookie skulls and braids lined on it.

Command Deck: PRovides access to all systems. Includes an interior scanning system to analyze cargo, motion sensors linked to nueral stunners, sub-q injectors, shock panels and voice-recognition to prevent any intruders.

Lower Deck: Power Core, Weapon Systems, Life Support, and all other systems.

There is a Hatch on top of the ship which releases a speeder, with a cage for prisoners.

The ship seems to have a personlity of its own as Bles has installed a computer brain into the ships systems. It recognizes only Bles's voice.

Darth-Garou.jpg

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: None

Species: Thisspiasian

Height: 5'7 (9'11 from head to tip of tail)

Weight: 279.75 lbs.

Hair: White/Gray

Homeworld: Thisspias

Clothing: Simple Jedi Robes

Weapon: DL-44 blaster

Force User

Inventory: DL-44, datapad, 2,500 credits, 1 thermal detonator

Posessions: N-1 Naboo Starfighter; C-3PQ; R12-Q1; various probe droids

tjm2.jpg

Only after we've lost everything are we free to do anything.

Paper Street Press

Nickname: darth trinitus

Species: chiss

Height: 6'7

Eyes: pure red(see grand admiral thrawn for detail)

Homeworld: scilla

Alignment: evil

Clothing: regular black baggy pants with cut off shirt and cloak with hood

Weapon: blaster pistol

Force User

Inventory: communicator,rations

Posessions: heavily modified MandalMoters StarViper named the enialator

Edited by Guest

Nickname: darth trinitus

Species: chiss

Height: 6'7

Eyes: pur red(see grand admiral thrawn for detail)

Homeworld: scilla

Alignment: evil

Clothing: regular black baggy pants with cut off shirt and cloak with hood

Weapon: blaster pistol

Force User

Inventory: communicator,rations

Posessions: heavily modified MandalMoters StarViper named the enialator

Edited by Guest

Nickname: Talker

Height: 6 ft

Weight: 140 lbs

Hair: Bald

Eyes: Gray

Homeworld: Unknown

Allignment: Evil

Clothing: Hoodless black robe

Weapons: None

NonForce User

Possessions: Robe and an unidentified folding board

Malvagio.jpg

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Dex Meridian

Nickname: just "Dex"

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 200 lbs

Hair: Red

Homeworld: N/A (born in space)

Clothing: Either Jedi robes or spacer's garb, complete with bantha-hide jacket

Weapon: Lightsaber (pending training) and Golan Arms sporting blaster pistol

Force User

Inventory: Sabacc deck and faded bronze medallion around neck

Possesions: battered cargo-hauler, the Outcast

If you treat every situation like a life and death decision, you are destined to die many times........write that down!

Rush's Character Sheet

Nickname: Rush

Height: 6'4

Weight: 160

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Eyes: Light Blue

Homeworld: Hoth

Clothing: Use to wearing armor, but usually wears heavy coats/robes.

Weapon: Blasters and throwing knives.

Force User

Inventory: Comlink

Posession: Azkaban (My ship, nothing fancy just a ship to go around the galaxy in.)

Traest's Character Sheet

Name: Traest Kre'fey

Nickname: "Fuzzy" or Traest

Species: Bothan

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 129 lbs

Hair: Silvery gray fur covering body

Eyes: Black with flecks of silver

Homeworld: Bothawui

Alignment: What is best for Bothawui

Clothing: Loose-fitting military attire sutible for Bothan stature

Weapons: Blaster sidearm, hold-out blaster

NFU

Inentory: Comlink, holocron, an old copy of "The Art of War" by some unknown author

Posessions: Lambda-class shuttle, the Feral Archer

Be wary what you don't see, for what you don't know can hurt you...

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: Jouste

Species: Mandelorian

Height: 6'2"

Eyes: green

Homeworld: ???

Clothing: Black and blue Mandelorian armor

Weapon: Duel Laser Pistols(exetremely good with them) Missle luancher(on his jet pack)

Non-Force User

Inventory: Banca Tanks, Thermal Detinaters, Jet Pack

Posessions: Slave 4

I am reposting this because I can't remember if I had since after I got my account deleted.

CHARACTER SHEET

Nickname: Spock

Height: 6.0

Weight: 70kg

Eyes: Red

Homeworld: unknown

Clothing: Dark Jedi Robes

Weapon: Twin Blaster ( kinda of like the ones that Jango Fett used)

Force User Yes

Inventory: security spikes, hand grades

Posessions: Advanced Jedi Star Fighter

spock.jpg