Ar-Pharazon's Fanfic Challenges...

Tiana suggested that I make a thread with my own suggestions for Fanfic Challenges. I hope it helps get the creative juices flowing. Here they are:

Eight months ago, Morris died in a fire started by Muslim terrorists. Little did they know, he was brought back by a genie. Now, he's undead, bigoted and really, really pissed. Write the story”¦

Luke Skywalker thinks the Force is failing, but little does he realize he's just dealing with the early stages of Alzheimer's. Write the story”¦

Princess Leia is sitting there in a metal bikini, chained to a huge, gross, slimy Hutt, while helpless, scared, and quite frankly, a little turned on. Write the story”¦

Michael Moore gets thrown into the Star Wars universe and wants to film a documentary about the Rebel Alliance, but he hates them even more than the Bush Administration. Write the story”¦

A voodoo witch-docter uses black magic to bring Ben Kenobi back, but now he's evil, and paralyzed from the waist down. Write the poem”¦

An army of skeletons falls through a black hole, and appears inside the second Death Star merely minutes before the battle at Endor. So, now, as the Rebels approach, they have to deal with a ton of skeletons that are just floating in space, and not really aggressive, but just in the way, a lot.

A magic ring that turns its wearer invisible appears on Ryloth. Write the story”¦

A hideous looking Chiss warrior asks out Padme and she says yes. Write the story”¦

Murderous ravens that can survive in space attack the Maw installation. Write the story”¦

Darth Maul is the main character of Episode I. Write the story”¦

Michelle Obama is teleported into the Star Wars universe and everyone there also thinks she looks as though someone slammed a frying pan in her face. Write the story...

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

A voodoo witch-docter uses black magic to bring Ben Kenobi back, but now he’s evil, and paralyzed from the waist down. Write the poem…

An army of skeletons falls through a black hole, and appears inside the second Death Star merely minutes before the battle at Endor. So, now, as the Rebels approach, they have to deal with a ton of skeletons that are just floating in space, and not really aggressive, but just in the way, a lot.

A magic ring that turns its wearer invisible appears on Ryloth. Write the story…

A hideous looking Chiss warrior asks out Padme and she says yes. Write the story…

Murderous ravens that can survive in space attack the Maw installation. Write the story…

Darth Maul is the main character of Episode I. Write the story…

Oh, goodness, I should write all of these.

And the poem.

POEM!

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

But... but... I want to write a story now where Darth Maul becomes a murderous raven and is the main character of the Phantom Menace and attacks the Maw Installation which is surrounded by floating skeletons. As a poem.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

But... but... I want to write a story now where Darth Maul becomes a murderous raven and is the main character of the Phantom Menace and attacks the Maw Installation which is surrounded by floating skeletons. As a poem.

How's my gift working out? You know... The one you need medication for. Just write something. I'm here to get the creative juices flowing.

MORE!!!!

A story where Luke does drugs, and irreversibly becomes a demon.

A sassy black cop meets an all-business white cop, and both men, together, use a talking handgun to negotiate with terrorists. It would be an action comedy, and the talking gun would have to make really bad puns before shooting people.

An adventure tale featuring a team of West Coast Rappers who have video game style ”œrandom encounters”

apeditname.jpg

How's my gift working out? You know... The one you need medication for. Just write something. I'm here to get the creative juices flowing.

Not to worry, I've been sharing the love. How could I keep this to myself?

spsig.jpg

Not to worry, I've been sharing the love. How could I keep this to myself?

Good. You're keeping a good thing going.

snake_2Dattack_2Dcc1.jpg

Here's another challenge, by the way:

Darth Grief finds a genie on a distant planet who grants him three wishes, then wishes for "a knife" three times and calls it a day. WRiTe abOuT iT!!!

apeditname.jpg