A Chilling Revelation - Rated PG (Fin)

Lord Ar-Pharazon

It was a snowy evening around six o'clock, in the midst of a freezing cold spell. The sun had set about an hour ago. Calmly preparing dinner, Sandra Waarstaag heard a loud knock at the door. It was unexpected too, and as the sound resonated throughout the wooden house, Sandra sensed something was amiss. Fully expecting her husband to come home, as he was already two hours late, this made her wonder why he would knock on the door, when he carried a set of keys. Looking through the glass, she instantly realized this was not her husband. Instead it was another man, whom she did not know. Cautiously opening the door, she spoke to this visitor.

”œHello. Can I help you?”

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

A very interesting piece. I didn't guess the twist at the end. Bellaire is an fairly unique character and one I'd have thought for sure was just screwing with Sandra. That said, his mental evaluation makes sense and it adds to the tension of the story.

I like it quite a bit.

Additionally, there's a small typo you might want to correct:

”œBobby, I want you to meet Mr. Bellaire, from Rapid City. He's here to tell you about daddy.”

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

A very interesting piece. I didn't guess the twist at the end. Bellaire is an fairly unique character and one I'd have thought for sure was just screwing with Sandra. That said, his mental evaluation makes sense and it adds to the tension of the story.

I like it quite a bit.

Additionally, there's a small typo you might want to correct:

”œBobby, I want you to meet Mr. Bellaire, from Rapid City. He's here to tell you about daddy.”

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Hmm...I honestly don't know what to think. Interesting...

I don't even know if I liked it or not...very interesting....

Well, uh...

OMG! Great fic! WOW!

Pardon me while I die over here.

(DIES)

Ahem.

I'm too tired and my feet hurt which is effecting my typing skills to make a proper comment as you can probably tell from the incoherent nature of this very incoherent sentence.

Uh.

I liked it. Awesome twist. I thought he'd just jump out of the window and that the twist would be that the husband came home at the end. And then you threw me for a loop. Woo. Yeah, it could've used a bit of proofreading, I guess. But still, it was neat, very Twilight Zone and a bit WTF.

I liked it. I think. It was strange but good.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.