A New Rope (Parody, G)

Myth Hunter

Thankyou! I could not remember. Yeah Jack says it to the parrot of the guy who can't talk doesn't he?

Yeah, I think so. I haven't seen those movies in sooo long.

...I haven't seen ANY movie in a long time! GAH.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Pirates of the Caribean: Curse of the Black Pearl that line is from. And I tell ya, it took me ages to catch all that he was saying. Although I think he's saying it to Cotton not the Parrot.

MOAR!!!

Ami made her way to the dining room. Kiara was just setting down the last of the dishes for them.

"You know," She said as she sat and began helping herself to some food. "I think those new helpers you bought today might be Psycho's. Well, one of them at least."

Adi glanced acorss the table at Kiara. "Well, it doesn't matter now. They belong to us. Tommorrow, I want you to take them both and get de-psychofied."

"Yeah." replied Ami. "I was also thinking about our agreement. About me staying on another season. If these new helpers do work out then I'd like to submit my application to the academy this year."

"What, you mean this semester before the harvest??? Ami, you know I need you most then. All the noobs come and begin posting, and LAP gets specially bored then. I need you here."

"But, Uncle Adi. You said I could go."

"And you know EIII is about to be released. There will be a lot more people surfing the prequal forums."

Ami stood up and walked off.

"Where are you going???" Kiara asked.

"Looks like I'm going nowhere. I'm off to settle the new helpers."

When Ami had gone, Kiara shook her head. "You know you can't keep her here forever Adi. She will learn how to use her power no matter what. She is like her mother in that way."

"Yeah," Adi nodded. "That's what I'm afraid of."

Back in the baths, Ami found that neither helper were visible.

"Hello?" She asked the silence.

*sniffle* "hello." Came a miserable response.

From underneath a pile of clothes, Ami could see Keerow. "What are you doing under there???"

"He ran off. He said he'd be back by the time I counted to twenty. I counted to twenty seventeen times and he's still not back."

Ami was struck with horror. "Where did he go??"

"I don't know. He muttered something about Othee Wan Mellina and destiny and something else about freedom and sanity." Keerow sobbed. "What does sanity mean???"

”œOh no.”

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty

MOAR! YAY!

I love how you reference the forums in place of the harvest. Love it. Apart from that very nice little filler peice.

qsWJXxN.png

looking forward to tit
One flash of my perfect chest and he'll be knocked out in a happytime daydream.

• 2 weeks later...

BOO

I'M BACK

"Look, up ahead." Ami said pointing towards a hazy figure. "Someone's there. It might be Rijos."

Steering the vehicle towards the figure Ami was able to confirm it was Rijos.

Stopping next to him she jumped out with Keerow behind her.

"Do you have a death wish or something???" She asked.

"I have to complete my mission." Rijos said stubbornly.

Keerow came from behind Ami. And in one swift movement, had wacked Rijos with a cushion.

Rijos shook his head from the blow. Cushion??

"You don't have a mission, Not anymore. Hear me??? NO MISSION!!!!!!!!" Keerow yelled at Rijos.

For a moment, he looked about to flatten Keerow. But slowly, his shoulder slumped and he nodded his head.

"Now then, get in the transport."

Obeying his oldest, and possibly only, friend, Rijos jumped into the back of Ami's vehicle.

Ami, however, was listening hard. There was something out there.

"Wait here." She told the helpers.

Grabbing her Big MacNoculars, she headed off to an overhang. Looking down into the valley, she saw a herd of Bantha's... and hanging around them were a clan of Dorguirez.

"Sith." She swore. better get out of here, and quick.

As she turned around tho, she came face to face with one of them.

"Grrr." The horrifying Dorguirez growled... pathetically.

Ami held her hand up and forced it to tremble in fear.

Dorguirez took a deep breathe. "rargh."

Ami sighed, she threw a quick wide-eyed expression of fear, and then went back to being bored.

Dorguirez tried again. "Roflrourgh."

Ami rolled her eyes.

Dorguirez took several deep breaths this time and opened his mouth.

"SCROOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Ami fainted in fear.

And the Dorguirez raced off in fear.

From one part of the canyon came a lone figure. Dressed in a simple ball gown, the person went over to Ami and checked her vital signs. She was ok.

Heading over to the vehicle, she found Rijos and Keerow sitting silently, waiting.

"Are you two alright??" The figure called.

"Yeah." The two mumbled.

"Can you come and help me??"

Rijos turned around... and stared at the stranger. "What's wrong??"

"It's young Ami. She's fainted."

Together, Rijos and the stranger carried Ami over to the vehicle, which, by that time, she had started to come around."

"Rest easy, young one. You've had quite a shock." The stranger told her.

"No kidding." Ami searched her head for any injuries. She had a major headache.

"You're lucky to still be in one piece. The Dorguirez are a ferocious lot."

"Yeah he made my hand tremor." Looking up at the new voice, Ami stared. "Mel??? Mel Mellina??? Wow am I glad to see you."

Ami got up so that she could sit properly.

"Well, young Ami. What brings you out this far??"

"Oh, this new helper. He ran off during the night talking about an Othee Wan Mellina. Is she a relative of yours??"

"Yes, my twin. I see her everytime I look in the mirror."

Ami looked at Mel. "Your reflection???"

"My reflec- oh, sorry. I've been on my own for the last 20 years. No one to talk to. I think I've gone a bit peculiar to tell you the truth."

"No kidding. So you're Othee Wan Mellina??"

"Yes, that's me. I've not heard that name for...oh, before you were born. Mind you, no one's really called me Mel for the last 10 years either." Mel looked around them as if seeing the area for the first time. "We should probably head on inside. It'll get dark soon and the Dorguirez will be back."

Ami nodded in agreement, while subtley looking at her chrono. It was still well before midday.

Myth2010.jpg

But I'm out of cheesecake.

Taking over JNet, 1 thread at a time.

JNet Royalty