Organic Android

Sasori

Is it possible to lose your ability to identify feelings?

To go so out of base that happiness, sadness, and even love feel more like words,

Things that you say because you think you are at that level of a relation with someone or something, but have no true feeling.

As if a piece is missing somewhere.

That link of mind and soul has been truly severed to the point you have lost everything without even realizing it.

I see, but empathy is forgotten.

I forge my own feelings out of some misguided attempt at humanity, but inside nothing more lives on.

I pretend, I fake, I act as expected to create a more comfortable world for those around me, and hopefully one day I might even believe my own bullshit...

...if even for a second.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Very depressing, but well done. I love the title in relation to the poem. Nice job. You captured the feelings--or rather, lack of feelings--extremely well.

Like I said before, when I do poems, I don;t hold anything back, I just go for it.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

XD

I love the title = poem too. I really do. Though I had this mental image of HK-47 with skin at first, but I found it suited the poem well.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.