Parallels (Completed/TAS Excerpt and a picture! 11/07/09)

Zero

The Lost Gospels of Daios IV: Iodine Sky

”œThe High Priests will be fooled. They will aid me in my goals. They cannot possibly know that I know of their intentions before they themselves do. Thirteen of them will attack my temple. One will survive to tell their story. It is unfortunate that my followers will have to die for their cause, but it is necessary. They will divide my life into twelve, and imprison me within the walls of my own home. This prison will bring me great agony, but my vengeance will be greater.

”œWhile twelve will give their lives to imprison mine, they will only make up four locks. The first three seals are keys to the fourth; the lock on my prison. The keys can be unlocked by any being with power over the Ancestral Spirits. The lock however, must be opened by the most powerful alive. Good, evil, and balance.”

They're not looking for a fallen Jedi or a redeemed Sith, although it could refer to a redeemed Sith.

In Adverse Downfall, the powerful Jedi was Ara-Lai Kaipi, Grand Master of the Jedi Council; the powerful Sith was Kakuto Ryu, Leader of the Dark Brotherhood; and Dhan-Jaroe, a trained Jedi who abandoned the order (fell from the path). The last chapter states the prophecy was misread, and that the prophecy never referred to Sith or Jedi at all. The prophecy is referring to the three classes of High Priests. Ty'kaa, who uses a strait edged cherebus and specializes in light side power. (think White Mage). Ral'tath, who uses a serrated cherebus and specializes in dark side power (Black Mage). And Par'sa, who uses one of each kind of sword and uses both dark and light, but doesn't specialize in either. In summary, they aren't looking for a jedi, a sith, and a redeemed sith/fallen jedi. They're looking for the three High Priests: Velios (Grey), Haine (Light), and Mindan (Dark). The High Priests are based off of the RP's Blademasters. Which is where I take the name of the classes and Haine's revival technique (Break the Cycle). They are referred to as Blademasters in Sith Uprising and Adverse Downfall.

Hope that clears things up. Some serious action may indeed be on the horizon...

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa mass brawl! Though once again, I feel that the action could have been intensified- from the way anakin and luke yelled, i think having one's hand chopped off could elicit a better response than a gasp.

I'm imagining all the cherebuses in my mind - the different kinds along with lightsabers in the fight makes it a carnival in my mind. Whee I want a pink one. hahahahhaha.

The last bit about Ian seems like the thing's going to come full circle! Can't wait for the final installment!

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

• 1 year later...

Even though this story takes place in the Star Wars universe, it has elements that separate it massively from the canon we all know. This and three other stories created a universe that has grown out of the need to be rested in Star Wars. Here's an excerpt of my new project, Parallels: The Ancestral Spirits

Laos closed his eyes and the lights in the temple dimmed. ”œWe may begin now, Minister.”
Edited by Guest