Serenno

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Drakens ship again blazed into another planets atmosphere. This time though, starfighters were scrambled toward his position. They fired at him once, unaware of who he was. The laser fire slammed against his sheilds once before Draken opened the comm to the fighters.

"Hold your fire, you fools. This is Lord Draken, I have returned. Your squadron is to be scrambled to my location and provide an honor guard for me."

"Affirmative, My Lord. I apologize for firing upon you. We failed to reconize your ship. Simon, sends his greetings and implores you to hurry to the briefing room at once."

About twenty minutes later, the starfighter squadron had come along side Draken's ship and had fallen into honor guard position. With this guard in place, Draken slowly flew his ship over Serenno, making sure to pass over the Great Eye of Serenno, or so it was called. He began to scan it looking the outside structure over for weakpoints.

With that done, Draken proceeded to the Palace and to the briefing room, where he was given a full briefing by Simon. It appeared that someone was planning to hand Serenno over to the Empire. This angered Draken to no end, he wouldn't do anything yet, except to keep the Eye of Serenno under survaillence. Soon this man would slip up, then it twould be time to strike.

He was about to leave the briefing room when an idea came to him. "Simon, have a squad find this man and bring him to the palace. I will find out who he is."

Simon nodded and left the room headed for the comm center of the palace. He sent a brief comm to the commander of the Palace Defense forces, he was ordered to send several squads of soldiers to the Eye of Serenno. They were to find this count and bring him to the palace. The soldiers acknowledged the orders and quickly headed off to the Eye of Serenno.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Count Teema relaxed in his chair and waited for Slicer's responce to come. Slicer had acquired the scorn of numerous other Imperials...Teema hoped that he wouldn't acquire his disdain as well.

The Count stood up and walked to one of the massive windows in his grey colored office. From here, he had a bird's eye view of the enite city. The Count mused, The 'Great Eye' of Serenno indeed. For some unknown reason, his attention was drawn to the Palace. It too was a beautiful building...just on a lesser scale. The Palace, of course, didn't belong to the Empire. No, it was property of a Sith Lord. One known as Draken, if the Count remembered right. In fact, that Sith Lord controlled the entire planet of Serenno. It mattered little, the Count thought, since this Draken proved himself to be an ally of the Empire many times. Yes, Draken was a trustworthy man. Evil, but trustworthy.

The Imperial Ambassador's thoughts were promptly interupted. Count Teema observed as scores of troops emerged from the Palace builidng. Is there a rebellion on planet?

As the thought flowed out of his head, a hologramic image of the Count's primary aid appeared uptop his desk. Teema left the window and returned to his desk, signally for the Bothan hologram to speak.

"Sir, our sensors and scouts indicate a large force leaving Lord Draken's Palace. The reports indicate that they are coming here."

Shock was visible on the Count's face. The Bothan aid continued.

"The Captains of our own security forces have readied their own troops. They seek your permission to engage the Palace's forces."

Teema scoffed at the idea.

"No, no, absolutely not. Keep all Stormtroopers stationed where they are. I will personally deal with these forces. Draken, the leader of this planet, is an ally of the Empire...and I am nothing if not a Diplomat."

With that, Count Teema ordered his own gaurds to stay put and went to the ground floor of the Great Eye of Serenno. He greeted the amassing forces of Draken at the entryway.

Dear subordinates of the Sith, I will gladly follow you to your leader.

The Count voluntarily let the troops take him to the Palace and before the one and only Draken. The Count gave a sweeping bow and introduced himself.

Greetings, Lord Sith. What assistance do you seek of me?

Count_Teema.jpg

"Well well, Count Teema. Welcome to the Palace. I wish that this meeting was under better circumstances. I was told recently that you had meant to turn my planet over to the Empire. This was the reason for my urgent return. Now I have heard much about you Count, so it was hard pressed for me to believe this information."

He clasped his hands under his chin as he studied the man standing before him. If this man was the Imperial Ambassador then perhaps he could use the man's station to aid his own affairs.

"I have a idea to ignore what it was said that what you did behind my back Count. However in return, I want the newest weapons and equipment shipped in, but instead of letting the storm troopers have them, I want them shipped to the palace under the cover of darkness. You will arm my palace defense forces and also the army of Serenno with the weapons of the Imperial army. If you are able to do this for my forces then I will overlook the charge of treason that could have been brought against you. Do we have a deal?"

Count Teema was quite suprised by many of Draken's remarks. The Sith Lord thought the Empire was going to unsurp him? Even more, he wanted the Count to use his Imperial connections to arm a personal army of Draken? The Imperial Diplomat needed to sort this out.

"Lord Draken, you are a cunning leader. You have earned the alligence of the Empire on numerous occasions, and your bold tactics have earned my respect as well."

The Count continued.

"However, a number of things you have stated suprise and disturb me. The Empire considers you, and all the Sith, dear friends. It offends me that someone would try to obstruct that trust. Lord Draken, I assure you that neither I, nor the rest of the Empire, have any intentions of taking Serenno from your grasp."

The Count's pleasent voice then became much more stern.

"Unforetunetly, I can say that whoever said that the Empire wants to unsurp you is a liar, and they have committed hersey against the Empire. I would advise them to stop before they attract any more Imperial attention."

Teema' tone lightened up again.

"And now you have a request. You wish to further bolster up you military forces. I completely understand that, as a leader, you want to make sure your planet is secure. I would expect nothing less from such an innovative man. Therefore, I think we can reach your compromise. If you provide the funds for such weapons, I can do my best to ensure that they get here. I can arm your forces so that they will be equal in size to the garrison stationed at the Embassy. If I press them for anything larger, my superiors will get curious. As you know, I am not a member of the military branch of the Empire."

The Diplomat went on.

"In return, you let me live and return to my bussiness at my on-planet headquarters. Thus, The Great Eye of Serenno can stand as an Imperial Embassy....and as a figure of the continued friendship and alligence between yourself and the Empire."

The Count smiled. He was happy he could reach Sith Lord Draken's requests.

Count_Teema.jpg

"Your offer is acceptable to me, Count. Also your plan has a bit of intrige, tell me, what would you advise as to the situation of the troublemaker? I have my methods but I would like to know of your methods and how you would go about the plan. I have always been one to take advice from others.

As a sign of my respect Count, I would hear your idea and thoughts on the matter. "

Draken signalled to the servant, who came running over to the throne. "My Lord?"

"Bring me a bottle of the port, two glasses as well. I have failed to offer the Count a drink. Hurry it up."

The Count smiled. Draken's mood had changed considerably for the better. Teema took pride in his diplomatic talents, and he had just used them once again. He had converted Draken from an enemy who wanted to kill him, to a friend that offered him a drink.

Count Teema swelled with pride...his respect for Draken also rose to an even higher level.

When the servent returned, the Count gratefully took the cup. The liquid was foreign to Teema, but the taste was unmatched.

"Thank you for the beverage, Lord Draken. It is delicious."

The Count took another sip of the tasty drink and set it down beside him.

"Great and powerful Sith, I am honored that you wish to take my opinion into consideration...but the answer of the Empire in such matters is quite simple and very lawful. We must first find this perpatrator and bring him into custody. Then we will try him in Court for his alledge crime. I assure you that with the testimony of a Sith Lord, he will certainly be found guilty. If the convict is usefull to us, he will undergo an extensive memory wipe and become one of our agents..."

The Count's voice once again became very grave.

"If not, he will die."

Teema lightened up again.

"But that is just the Imperial way. Law and Justice govern our actions. The first step, however, is finding this criminal."

Count_Teema.jpg

Draken took a small drink of the port, taking a moment to savor the flavour of it. "What you are drinking Count, is seventy year old port. Aged in the famed wine cellars of Vjun, I brought it here with me when I arrived here."

He lifted the glass and held it up to the light, the port sparkled in the light. When Draken spoke again, his voice had taken on a thoughtful tone. "I must admit, your plan has merit. It is all very lawful and would be viewed very well by the people. It indeed has merit, however certain things give me reason for pause."

He paused for a moment and began to drum his fingers on the armrest as he considered the Count's plan. He could try the plan, it would work but he felt that the plan was lacking in the punishment.

"There is only one factor that I do not like in your plan. It appears to be oddly lacking as far as a punishment goes. I would perfer to remove a limb before he undergoes the memory wipe. What is your thoughts on that?"

Draken turned from the Count and crooked a single finger. A moment later a tall man in a black uniform with a scarlet crest on the breast and shoulders of the uniform, stepped forward and bowed. "My lord?"

"You heard?"

"I did Sire."

"Very well, find this man and bring him to me. Dismissed!"

The commander turned and left the throne room. Draken looked back at the Count. "It is good to have excellent help like that at your side, am I not right?"

((Draken, until now I could never see your sig...it is crazy that you have Dooku too!))

Count Teema smiled in amusement...Draken was full of suprises. The Imperial Diplomat took another sip of his superb drink.

"Thank you again for the wine...I have a special affactation for anything Vjun."

The Count paused. Although Sith Lord Draken seemed to be in a pleasent disposition, Teema could tell that he wasn't entirely satisfied with his answer. Draken then offered a supplement to his plan...it involved the removal of a body part from the convict. The Count, although an elegant and principled man, did harbor a deep lust for bloodshed. He and the Sith Lord were more alike than her ever thought.

Just then, a large and powerful man in black and red emerged. He quickly followed his master's orders.

The hunt was on.

"I like your plan, Lord Draken. However, in addition to a large bodypart, might I recommend cutting out the criminal's tongue. He is a heretic after all."

The Count could tell Draken liked the plan.

"And yes, having devout minions are a definate perk to being the Galaxy's elite."

Count_Teema.jpg

"It is quite excellent I will admit, however this is nothing considering the unbelievable vintages that were destroyed. Eight years ago, the was a small rebellion on Vjun. It was crushed, but the final battle took place in my families mashion and in the process the wine cellar was trashed to dishevels.

Not much was recovered, the prime vintages were destroyed. The years of aging to perfection ruined by peasents. The thousands of years of perfect wines and liquors ruined in a few short minutes. Infernal peasents! Soon after, my father had the peasent leaders arrested and killed in the public square."

Just then, the main throne room door swung open and the commander of the guard walked in dragging a man in chains. He threw the man to the floor and bowed to Draken.

"We caught him about to send a transmission to someone. We took the transmitter to the main comm room and brought him here."

Draken nodded and looked to the Count. "Would you care to interrogate him?"

Draken nodded to Count Teema. "I have another important matter to attend to. I will leave this refuse in your hands. Deal with him as you see fit as long as you do not kill him."

Draken bowed slightly to the count and headed toward the hanger bay. The flight crew alerted to his arrival warmed the ship up for him and had it ready for departure by the time he arrived. He boarded his ship and lanched it out of the hanger bay and into the air. He slowly piloted the ship into space.

He really enjoyed the way the new ship handled. He broke through the atmosphere and a short time later jumped into hyperspace, heading for the last known location of the Dark Lord.

Lord Kelvins ship the Vuxhual dropped out of hyperspace over Serenno and he quickly located his landing site, "The Great Eye of Serenno" , and began his decent,

Once he had landed he sent a comm to the office of the Count,

="Count Teema, this is Lord Kelvin abord the Vuxhaul I was sent in Slicers stead to complete a mission, I haven't been fully briefed and I apologize if I have interupted you, My ship is on a landing pad out side "The Great Eye of Serenno", please respond as quickly as possible, Lord Kelvin out"=

He realized that there might be dangerous situations so he went to a back compartment and pulled out his magnificent Phrik broad sword, grabbing the sheath he pulled it out and it rang with the wonderfull sound of a fine blade. He decided that once in a proper facility, he would also have his armour coated with it. He spoke a command into his suit and flipped a concealed switch near the handle, he then tapped the blade to the hull and it made a tremendous poping noise, yes it would be quite effective. He quickly deactivated the power cell and resheathed the balde straping it to his back for quick access in a fight, he then went into an open area of his ship and began practicing with it while he waited.

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

The Count looked down at the pitiful pile of flesh. This heretic had not only broken Imperial law...he had personally offended the Count of Serenno. Such treason would normally warrent a quick verdict quickly followed by a harsh punishment. However, Teema was an oppertunist...and this criminal might still have some use. The white haired, regal Count paced around the convict...ready to strike.

"What motivated you to commit an act of hersey against the ever-lawful Imperial Government?

Unfortunetly, the man did not answer. Teema continued his interuggation, growing annoyed with the fiend.

"I repeat, why have you lied about the intentions of he trustworthy Empire?"

Still, the man kept quiet. The annoyance and anger were visible in the Count's escalating voice.

"Tell me what motivated you to offend the Galaxy's Supreme Government in such an abomidable way!"

This was not a question, it was a command. The captive would tell him...but still, the criminal did not answer.

The Count Teema then surprised everyone by sporadically changing to a soft, tender tone. He crouched down to talk to the man, face-face.

"Please, tell me. Tell me why you spoke so harshly."

The man still said nothing. Then, just as quickly as he changed from angry to compassionate, the Imperial Ambassador's face went flat. For the first time, he dropped his regal guise and revealed a dark terrifying side of himself...the cold-hearted, merciless, Imperial side.

"I grow tired of you, liar. You have been charged with hersey, and you will pay the price."

Still crouching so that he was face-to-face, the elderly man exhibited suprising strenght as he thrust his hand into the criminal's mouth. Sadistic pleasure gleamed in the Count's eyes as he firmly gripped the piece of flesh and yanked it out of the heretic's mouth. Pleased, Teema stood up and dropped the tongue to the floor, directly in front of the man....his blood began to ooze from his mouth.

"THAT is what Imperial heretics get." Count Teema said coldly.

It took the crazy Count only a split second to revert back to his usual classy and dignified self. There were many sides to Count Teema's personality, and he had the unusual ability to quickly change from one to the other.

He regarded some gaurds.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would fix the wound and cleanup the mess...I wouldn't want to displease your Master.

The henchmen did as they were asked and removed the prisoner from the room, apparently to take him to a hospital and then a holding pen.

A chime then ran on the Count's belt. It was his personal hologram reciever, with a message from his top aide.

"Sir, the mercenary you sent for is here at the Embassy."

"Excellant. Bring him to my office. I will meet with him shortly." The Count responded.

Teema closed the connection and turned to another guard.

"Please tell the great Lord Draken that I am very thankful for having the opportunity to meet the criminal. However, I must leave to attend to pressing issures at the Great Eye of Serenno. If he desires anything more of me, feel free to contact me."

With that, the Count returned to the Imperial Headquarters on Serenno. He immediately went to his office to meet with the Imperial agent.

"Greetings my fellow Imperial lad. My aide tells me you are Lord Kelvin, also known as the Cobra. I am overjoyed that you are willing to take on a dangerous assignment. However, if you have any reservations, now is the time to speak up."

Count_Teema.jpg

Lord Kelvins armored head shook lightly.

"Well, life has been rather dull as of late, but I'm quite ready. Slicer told me this mission was of some importance,if you would like to look over my weapons compliment, I would be happy to show you."

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

Count Teema smiled, this Imperial was easy to work with. The Imperial Diplomat clasped his hands around his back as he strode over to his large office viewing window.

"No, no, that won't be necessary. If Slicer sent you, then I trust you have all the tools you need."

The Count turned to regard the man, the Sun setteling behind his dominating six-foot-two figure. Although elderly, Count Teema still radiated power and class.

You seem quite willing to take on this task, so I'll lay it out for you...There is a dirty whore on Coruscant. She is a purple Twi-lek that goes by the name of Noola. Imperial Intelligence reports that she was last seen being taken to the residence of someone known as Durose Roshan. Find her, kill him, and bring her back to me...alive and relatively unscathed. I may be an old Imperial, but my 'Star Destroyer' still works perfectly...but that is irrelavent. Are you capable of completing this mission effectively?

Count_Teema.jpg

Once again returning to Serenno, Draken landed his ship on the royal landing pad. Leaving his ship in the care of the flight crew, he quickly proceeded to the science wing of the palace, throwing the door open of the office of Professor Tarkin.

"Welcome back Count."

"Did you finish the research Professor?"

"I did Sire."

"So then the poison is finished?"

"It is as you said, taken from the insides of the thorns of the rare black rose of Serenno. It is most deadly, it killed over 95% of the prisoners in the experiment with in thirty minutes or less. the others withstood it for only thrity minutes more."

"I will take the vial now."

"Here it is my Lord"

Draken took the vial of poison and headed back to training room. once there he began to lay out his weaons and take care of them, leaving only one long slender dagger to the side. Once the rest of his weapons were cleaned, he picked up the remaining dagger and dipped it into the poison. He let the first coat of poison dry onto the blade before adding a second coat. After that dried, he sat back and began to do some planning.

Armed to the teeth as always he made his way to where he was suppose to land. Upon which he double checked his weaponary justto make sure it all worked before disembarking from his ship.

He wasn't greeted by much however he hadn't expected to be. After a short walk he made his way to where he was to find the Count.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Slicer just stared at the man.

"I am getting paid right?"

He then shrugged.

"Doesn't matter. sword against sword or sword against kniofe, blaster against sword it doesn't matter for me. You can choose."

He rested his hands in his belt and stood there for a moment.

"You know I recall that you are a Sith as well. Therefore I must make this clear are you seeking training from me?"

ship

"Aye, your getting paid. Worry not about your payment, that will be taken care of." He turned his back for a moment.

He wasn't what to pay him with but he knew it would have to be a fair amount. He looked around the room, it was empty of any decorations as it was a training room, at least he wouldnt have to worry about the decor.

"Indeed I was a Sith Lord, as were you if my memory serves me correctly." Draken turned back around and looked at Slicer. "Why did you turn your back on the Sith?"

He unsheathed a long curved sword from behind his back. he flipped it into the air then caught it with his left hand before flipping it to his right hand. The sword was perfectly crafted and the blade had been folded over one thousand time and hammered into shape.

"To answer your question, I am seeking some training from you. For which you will be paid well. Shall we begin?"

"It is simple. I was never truly part of the Sith to begin with. I still do hold the title of the Sith Lord. So I can exerisce certain rights and become a target for certain kinds of people. However I have never affiliated my self with the Sith Empire. Not that I don't aim to achieve the rank of Sith master."

He looked at him his helmeted gaze fixed on the man's face.

"When ever you are ready. Are you going to arm me or will I be using everything I have at my disposal?"

ship

Draken pulled a second sword from behinds his back. It was curved similar to the one he held in his right hand. He set it on a table next to him and nodded to it.

"You can use my other sword or you may use your own weapons, the decision is yours. "

He returned Slicer's helmeted stare perfectly.

"So I am to assume that killing is not allowed. Or disgifuring to a degree correct."

He reached for the other sword. He could wipe the floor with this guy using the weapons he had on hand however to be fair if he was only using a sword than he would as well.

He tested it's weight.

"So tell me why did you become a count?"

ship

((Sorry about the length, I was rushed for time))

Draken grinned slightly at that question. "Commander, I am a Count not a butcher." He looked like his feelings were slightly hurt.

Draken assumed a lightly guarded stance or so it looked. In all actuality, it allowed him to shift his body in any direction with only a slight movement.

"I became a Count shortly afte I became dissatisfied with the Sith Order. Their treachery did not appeal to me. I assure you that treachery does have it's place but not in the immediate forefront of a faction. I still hold the title of Sith Lord and with continue to be affilated with them, however I seek my own path at the moment."

Draken raised his sword and danced toward Slicer, their sword meeting with a light clash. A side slash followed up the first blow and the sparring match was on. It seemed that they would be perfectly matched, as they seemed to answer each blow with the perfect counter.

Suddenly Draken unleashed a flurry of attacks that would test Slicer's defensive skills. He lead off with a thrust, followed up by a feint to the right. The feint opened Slicer's right side up for a quick attack. He spun his blade and sent it singing across Slicer's breastplate leaving a bright gash along his armor.

Slicer sighed as the combat begin. It would serve as great pratice for him in the upcoming future however at the same time it was slightly pointless. There was however cash involved so it sort of made up for it.

His momentary lapse into this relem of though allowed however for his opponent so slip into his defenses and leave a gash in his armor.

I just .... I just buffed that.

He backfliped away from his opponent and help his sword at his side facing the floor. He wasn't using this time to ready himself by instead to study the stance and style of his opponent. Then in a flash he was upon him. Leaping forward in one great bound, Slicer, came at his opponent with an uppercut. Using the moment of the man's parry to his advantage he feinted to the left before spinning around and stabbing at his opponent.

Time for the unexpected. As it was thrusted to the side in yet another parry Slicer lifted up off the floor. In a simple turn his face being parellel to the floor as well as the rest of his body both of his booted feet slammed into the Count's face. Before landing on the ground with a muted thump. Coming up from hsi impromptu attack he made another stabing motion while the man still looked dazed.

ship

The Imperial Diplomat sat in his luxurious grey office in the tallest spire of the new Imperial Headquarters, the Imperial Embassy known as The Great Eye of Serenno.

Count Teema of Serreno was anxious to have his new 'toy'....the Twi'lek seductress known as Noola. Cobra, aka Lord Kelvin, was hunting her right now...the Count hoped his prized possession would not be too harmed...he liked to inflict a little bit of punishment himself as he and the girl did their 'acts'.

Teema sent out a com to Cobra.

Count_Teema.jpg

Traven awoke from a deep sleep that had carried him from Coruscant to Serenno. He looked around finding him self in a small freighter, he sat up and hit his head on a door he then realized that he was in a smugglers hold.

”œDamn it I am going kill that pilot”

travenarrainagainyesagain.jpg

Icup Apples answer to the jock strap.^^