Mechis III

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Suddenly, Judicar was aware of three presences east of his current position. Is one of them my soon-to-be-mentor? he wondered. He didn't know who these people were, but he was determined to find out. It was better than moping around beside his starfighter. Putting his hood up, Judicar headed off towards the two people.

He drew his blaster (he had discarded his Jedi lightsaber) for good measure, and set it to KILL.

Edited by Guest

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

-The Code of the Sith

::Baal was getting that little prickly feeling he got when something was about to get hairy. The odd thing was he didn't think it was coming from the man in front of him.::

Ah, so you need canon fodder do you?

::The prickly sensation in his forehead grew slightly. He began to pace, his ritual for trying to figure out the source of the disturbance.

In what way will I be serving the order? Surely causing death and destruction wouldn't be my only task.

As he crept closer, Judicar began to hear voices.

"In what way will I be serving the order? Surely causing death and destruction wouldn't be my only task."

At that moment, a feeling of scrutiny came over Judicar, and he knew that he had been detected through the Force. He shut himself down quickly, making his presence invisible, but the damage had been done. The element of surprise was gone.

Silently cursing, Judicar crouched behind a rock, trying to catch a glimpse of the figures.

The Force shall free me.

-The Code of the Sith

((Judicar, while you have presented a fairly good background thus far I would refrain from trying to use the force at all until you've had training from a PC force user Lord rank or higher, since technically you can't have any force powers or a lightsaber until you've received formal training.))

Heero offered Ason no more then a minor nod of his head, as if he had been accepting just one more task set before him. The nod, however, carried with it Heero's respect. Ason was a capable Sith and one of the few people who had earned the right to be given Heero's respect. If ever Ason should require assistance, Heero would offer up his hand.

His Prussian blue eyes flickered to the side for a moment, the fresh Sith Assassin picking up on a minor ripple in the currents of dark energy around them. Even on this planet, he was not willing to let his guard down. To let one's guard down in any place could easily translate into certain death. He didn't remove his eyes from the spot where he felt the tiny, flickering presence within the force as he spoke”¦His words were terse, quiet, and his voice held a concealed malice.

”œ”¦Sith are more then just Death and Destruction, so much more”¦”

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

Judicar was angry, angrier then he'd been in a while. And at the same time, he could not dent his curiosity. He had stumbled across a group of real Sith, perhaps the one who had sent him the message. But that was useless if he was pinned to a wall. So, reaching out to the Force, Judicar unpinned himself.

Or tried to. But, for some reason, he couldn't seem to reach out to the Force. It was like some knowledge he had forgotten, and could not remember alone. Stang, he thought, this puts me in a predicament. So he just stood there, watching the one man walk away, waiting for the other two to speak. Or attack.

The Force shall free me.

-The Code of the Sith

Heero exposed the eavesdropper rather efficiently, rendering him rather defenseless. However, first he would respond to this inquisitive being.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

Show me the ways of the Sith?

::Baal remembered how Heero was able to not only throw with amazing, almost ridiculous aim, but then he pulled the card back to his hand with absolutely no aid from the laws of physics.::

Lead the way.

Heero limped into the medical bay, no using the dark side to aid him in walking. He had earned the wounds and his reward was that he had to work around them. The Dark side had, however, been wrapped around them when he approached Ason in order to ”˜save face' and not give off any appearance of weakness. Showing weakness was an unacceptable under any circumstances.

The young man took a seat on the crisp, clean medical table and lowered his eyes to the floor as he began to play the waiting game. He had held true to his word and left the warrior's followers alive, but was that a worse fate then him slaughtering them all? They appeared to disheveled without him at first, so weak, and now they were surely distraught and in a state of chaos. Chaos would attract attention and attention meant the Empire would soon be visiting them. Would they slay them, would they capture them, would they torture them for information? Heero could have granted them mercy, but it was not his place to see to it that those men didn't suffer. In truth, his order was the one causing them so much suffering and as admirable as their cause was”¦if they were weak, they did not deserve to succeed.

His Prussian orbs flickered up for a moment, eying the human that walked into the room as well as the several droids that came along behind him. No words passed between the two as the man began to inspect his wounds. At some point here had to strip down to his unmentionables, so that the doctor could take a look at his leg wounds and his back wound.

”œAt first glance, the bicep wound appears to be superficial”¦but I fear it goes deeper then that, the cut was so clean that it went straight down to the bone effectively cutting your bicep in two. It can be”¦fixed, with an application of bacta, but the process will take time”¦”

The people who try to kill me, and the people who fight against me, are my enemies.

Judicar was confused. What was going on? Were they going to kill him? Teach him? He didn't know. Hoping for the best, he asked, "What...what happens now?"

He hoped the answer wasn't a lightsaber in his heart.

The Force shall free me.

-The Code of the Sith

A slight smile spread over the unrevealed expression of Ason's face, breaking the apathetic mask which usually adorned his features. This mind would prove to be quite the valuable asset to the order, another brother at arms that might be able to think beyond death and destruction and become something”¦ larger. As for the other pallid mess upon the floor, perhaps some of the talent in his mind would allow him to become a malignant force of darkness as well. While different, both styles could be used to achieve similar means, and that is all that the sith lord cared for.

Sasori said:
Travis said:
Why would you side with a group that is composed of some of the largest douche criminal scum from around the world?

To annoy you.

Judicar thought for a long moment. Should he tell this person (he still didn't know his name) that he was looking for a Sith who had summoned him to Mechis III? What if this wasn't the Sith? What if this man was a rival of that Sith, and would kill Judicar for mentioning him/her?

Unsure of what to do, Judicar reached into his robes and pulled out the transmission from the unknown Sith. "I am here in response to this," he said. "Does it mean anything to you?"

The Force shall free me.

-The Code of the Sith

A transparent azure beamed forth from the holo-vid, the creature it depicted bearing a striking resemblance to the dark hooded man that now interviewed the prisoner. His intent didn't bear any malice against the sith, and no deception laced his lips that Ason could detect. If there were, it would be apparent. Still, whether the figure was the sith lord or not was yet to be disclosed. Information was power, and power was one luxury that one in inferior standing need not indulge in.

Instead, a burlap sack fell from the ceiling upon the man, engulfing his vision in the darkness of its interior. It was quickly tied off by attending droids, their mechanical perfection displayed in their thorough work. This bag was then strung upon a welcoming hook, a loop of rope placed around the swooping metal.

Without word nor direction, the brilliance of these subservient entities was displayed by their rapid snatching of the rebar the Krath had trained them to retrieve. Sallow digits wrapped themselves tightly around the pillar of steel, his knuckles suffering from the pallid displacement of blood as his grip grew.

He has trespassed upon these grounds”¦ he shall be punished”¦

Two droids took up their own weapons, one of them precariously able to acquire a mace, and the trio began viciously beating the man for such an infraction. Blood dripped from the sack and this defenseless creature surely had sustained numerous injuries.

As they stopped the beating, the sith lord challenged the man.

Sasori said:
Travis said:

To annoy you.

The comm was received, and a standard crush gaunt that had already been produced by the cybernetics division traveled on its way via a Lambada Class shuttle.

Sasori said:
Travis said:

To annoy you.

::Baal watched onward as he watched the stranger get bagged and violently beaten with long metal rods for several moments before being released. Surely this man was pulp by now. As the poor fool continued to tear and claw his way out of the bag, Baal couldn't help but find himself enjoying the scene. The complete lack of control over the situation this man had left him feel warm and fuzzy inside. But alas, there was work to be done. He left the area to the ordered cloning facilities, where he would work on bringing back to life the man who had previously tried to kill him. He inserted what little sample of Milenko he had and sat back. The process would take some time, but he had time to kill.::

Shadrach began his descent from parking orbit over Mechis III. They didn't actually produce the servo struts he needed on this planet, but he had it on good authority that there were two surplus crates in a storage facility here. Not actually for R8's, but with a little bit of tinkering, they should easily replace the damaged portion of R8-D8's leg.

The broken astromech droid chirped and whistled from his station beside Shadrach.

"I know, D8, size six servo strut. I'm not going to forget that. I'll bring a whole crate if I have to. I just touch down on the roof, pay off the security guard, take what we need and go."

R8-D8 let out a metallic sigh.

”œDon't worry about it. ”˜Size six servo strut.' Rolls right off the tongue”¦ None of this would be a problem if you just stayed on the ship. It's not practical for a wheeled droid to go gallivanting about an urban hot-zone when you and I both know you can't jump to follow me.”

What.jpg

In combat, chaos reigns. The rote performance of technique will always fail before a resourceful opponent.

Blood and death encompassed the mind of Milenko, the future deathbringer to an old way of life, and the birthing father of a new. A carousal of dead children danced out in front, while silently behind, a rollercoaster brought horror a new name. A clown dressed completely in black stood at the ticket booth, passing out tickets of an untimely death to all those partaking in Milenko's Dark Carnival.

Chaotically, Milenko smiled within the tube of life, his cloned body now complete and the locks nearing disengagement. Mother Death removed her son from her loving embrace while Sister Shadow placed a blanket upon her brother's mind, twisting it further. Fluid dripped from the tube as it sprung to life, releasing the beast that laid within. His eyes shot open, his gaze shifting from one side to the other as life re-entered his souless form. Milenko had returned.

Gurgling was all the was heard, before vomit filled the air upon his return. Cloning was never an easy experiance, but still, a grin encompassed Milenko's face evermore. He sat up, wiping all from his face and he turned to view Baal near him. Without thought, nor hesitation, he sprung up on his hands and knees, readying an attack. But he found no weapons, no clothing. Their duel would not happen here.

Milenko stepped down, his gaze nor his grin ever leaving their position as he found a nearby towel and dried himself. "Where are my things friend?" Milenko posed to Baal, placing a fresh towel around his naked form. "I do need my cloths atleast."

((Sorry for the short post. I am drained from popping out four other ones.))

wGuSavf.png

::Baal sat forward in his chair. Not wishing to see the naked Milenko any more he tossed him his clothes, still holding his weapons at a distance.::

You'll get these back either when Ason says you can have them back, or when you prove you can have them without trying to use them on me. Agreed?

::It was more of a statement than a question. It wasn't an entirely unreasonable request. Most people expect not to get stabbed. It shouldn't be one of those things you have to check up on. He stood from the chair, now hobbling down the hall towards Ason. His leg had healed pretty well, but it still hurt to put pressure on. He gave the limp a slight exaggeration, to fully push in Milenko's mind he had injured someone who not only didn't kill him in return, but also cloned him and resisted the urge to kill him again as he awoke from the cloning tank. When he came upon Ason, he stopped a few paces away, putting pressure on the wounded leg to remain standing erect.::

Master Ason, Milenko has awakened. He should be shortly behind me.

Shadrach tapped his foot lightly as he leaned against the storage building. Another five minutes and he'd just slice his way in. The building was silent. The archaic comm box beside the door was silent. The whole industrial block was silent. Then, howling. A pack of something resembling feral dogs darted past him and into an open storage unit down the road. It was time to get off the street.

The loading door was massive and noisy. Probably opened by remote. The side door, however, was keycard operated. A few seconds of prying exposed the guts of the mechanism. Within the tangle of cables was an auxiliary maintenance access. Of course, Shadrach didn't possess an authorized data pad, or the proper codes. But a few volts from the adjacent comm box's power cell overloaded the entire rig, breaking the seal in the process.

As Shadrach was busy congratulating himself (and trying to work feeling back into his numbed right hand), he heard a low growl from behind him. Three more of the dog creatures had come to investigate. Shadrach drew himself up to his full height. They weren't impressed. Not breaking eye contact with the biggest of them, he drew and lit a pyrotechnic flare. The two flanking dogs shrank back. The alpha lunged.

”œBingo.”

What.jpg

In combat, chaos reigns. The rote performance of technique will always fail before a resourceful opponent.

A lone pair of eyes watched Shadrach from the darkness. He was concealed far from the light of the flare, though that didn't stop him from seeing the sphere of sparkling light that it created. He had been on the planet for several days now; observing the few sentient's on the surface as well as overseeing a few Imperial projects.

This one didn't appear to have much of a reason to be here, at least no official reason. Perhaps he was a scout, or a spy. No matter, Viktor intended to find out. His voice would echo out from every corner of the room as he spoke”¦

”œ”¦Why have you come here?”

Carnage.jpg

Shadrach closed the door quickly. Knowing his luck, the beasts would be back soon, and in greater numbers. He fumbled with the lock for a minute, but blowing the keycard access and permanently frelled the whole thing. Without a way to lock it, he seized a small crate to prop against the door. Better than nothing.

Shadrach peered around the dimly lit facility, a cavernous sprawl of durasteel crates in a durasteel shell. Beside the entrance, flanked by the loading and access doors, was a deserted guard house. The security monitors were dark, and there was no apparent sign of life in the place.

”œWhy have you come here?”

What.jpg

True to Sith form, Viktor's approach from behind Shadrach went unnoticed. It wasn't due to a lack of perceptive capabilities on the intruders part, rather due to the extreme honing of such talents on the part of the Sith assassin. From his side he drew the hilt of the iconic weapon that had become far less fearsome in recent years, yet remained just as deadly as ever.

One hand wrapped around the figure's forehead, the other brought the saber to his throat and ignited it. The heat of the blade could be felt against his throat; the first layer of skin had been killed and some of his superficial nerve endings would be dead.

”œYou come to a Sith planet, in search of parts for a droid?”

Carnage.jpg

Son of a Schutta!

Shadrach knew the sound. A lightsaber. He could smell a faint burning beneath his nostrils.

”œHave you ever done something just because you could?”

What.jpg

Viktor stood stock still, quietly listening to the man's story. Why he felt the urge to tell him all of that, to tell him what could only be called a chapter or two out of the man's life story. He didn't answer the man's question; instead he deactivated his weapon and watched as the crimson blade disappeared. He shoved Shadrach forward, but before he could turn the weapon was reignited and at his back.

”œConfess your sins to me.”

Carnage.jpg

Wait, what?

The demand seemed laughable, but the blade was dangerously close to his spinal column. Shadrach shrugged slightly. What did it matter?

”œWell”¦”

What.jpg

He confessed to manslaughter first. It was an interesting choice, seeing as most people would begin from the bottom and work their way up in hopes that each sin would help the next not seem so bad. This one just went straight to the money shot, though Viktor was unaware of why he continued to listen to him. If he had never purposely killed a man then he was like what the Jedi claimed to be. The method they used to rationalize their killings and make them ”˜okay.'

Any thief was a murderer waiting to happen; it was just a matter of them finding a score so large that they would do anything to get a hold of it. His lies steadily lost steam until he come to the topic of the Jedi. Free association, talking about crime and he comes to the topic of the Jedi. Amusing.

”œWhat would make you worthy of joining the Sith? Tell me of your talents and skills.”

Carnage.jpg

(OOC: I stole my fictitious master's name from a real life martial art, on which Shadrach's fighting style is based.)

Is any man worthy of the force? The Jedi misuse it, and the Sith, however more honest they may be about their intentions, are just as prone to fickle abuses of the power it gives them”¦

”œI am Echani. Fighting is in my blood. The chaos and the passion of combat is the greatest release, is it not? The Echani share this love of conflict with the Sith. It makes us stronger. Unlike my brothers, I elected to study under Krav Maga, a pragmatist Echani on Thyrsus. His principles, and therefore mine, are less”¦ cordial than traditionalist Echani martial arts. We kill. We crush the trachea, shatter the joint, torque the fingers, and generally end a fight as quickly as it has begun. There is little aesthetic beauty in it; only the raw glory of survival. This, to me, rings of the Sith, does it not?”

What.jpg

((Milenko, I know you're busy, but we've got to hurry this up a little bit.

Judicar, if you are still here [questionable for the fact that you haven't responded to my PM], you might want to reread my post”¦))

The sith lord's eyes flew from Judicar's torment to the likes of the wise one who had completed his task. Being able to look at one who had just attempted to kill you and save them from their stupor was quite the measure of this one's logic. His mind could be truly useful in many different ways. However, he'd have to learn how to think outside this pathetic little galaxy around them, to not just merely know how to coexist with reality but to shape it to his image.

Edited by Guest

Sasori said:
Travis said:

To annoy you.