Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

Fiochmar had of course indeed heard his Master's summons, finishing up the bit of training he'd been pushing himself through, he gets up and gets on his skins hides and leather armor.  VibroSword and VibroAxe hanging from his hips as he storms out of the training area.  Marching his way from there and navigating through the ship hands upon those weapons. His mind on the task at hand focusing on his rage, his hatred his anger all of the darker things he's felt in his life even his fear of losing what little he'd retained or his people being wiped out. Through it all he feels stronger and more powerful.

When he finally enters the bridge he looks around and when he spies Mavanger he approaches and gives a deep low bow. 

"You sent for me my Master?"

• Like 1

draft4.png

Fiochmar remains in that deep bow as his Master gives orders and speaks to the Bridge crew on the ship, his expression never changing maintaining a rage and hatred and that thirst to prove himself to push forward to be stronger with every passing hour. He nods a bit as Mavanger finishes issuing orders to the crew and he agrees with every last order his Master issues though as a mere apprentice its not his place to disagree with his master's orders just to listen to them and follow them through. However the orders did seem to make a lot of sense to him. When Mavanger speaks to him he finally rises and looks his Master in the eyes his look one of determination, desire and pride listening to the words spoken he finally responds.

"Understood Master, it is my time to prove I'm not weak that I'm valuable to the Sith Empire to show that I am worth the time and effort to train. My training so far should be more than sufficient Master for the task at hand I will not be disgraced on the battlefield. I will prove to you and the empire that I am powerful enough to be worthy of the teachings, I won't fail you my Master, I will not let you down I swear it to you. I'll be by your side on the Misericordia and I'll help cut down as many as possible to strike at the heart and take the head of the Rebels to leave them Reeling in our wake."

Fiochmar finishes speaking his voice full of conviction and sincerity the excitement of the coming battle filling him his blood lust renewed as his leather boots tap against the deck of the ship following his Master on his way out.

"I'm on your heels my Master I'll fight with you until the end no matter the outcome!"

• Like 1

draft4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fiochmar follows Mavanger to the transports listening to every word that his master has to say at this point. "Unders"tood Master, I won't be by your side but fighting my own fight. And should you fall it leaves me to ensure that the False Empress falls yes Sir." He then awaits those next orders upon landing, the take off and all the way until they land he's nervous and anxious, but that fear and anxiety fueling his anger and rage and his thirst to prove himself yes it was time. His first battle and that was definitely worth more than it's weight in loot. When they land in that hail of blaster bolts  and his Master exits the shuttle he follows behind trying to keep up with Mavanger attempting to bob and weave and dodge blaster bolts. But these Rebels are battle hardened and this is Fioch's first battle, first real fight outside of training. So though his reflexes are rather good it doesn't stop him from taking a couple of hits.

They're just grazes barely singing and sizzling his leather armor Fioch  draws his Vibroblade and Vibroaxe he charges forward in a close exchange he takes down a rebel soldier. The fight isn't quick nor easy, Fiochmar is learning battle field fighting as he goes but he does eventually gain the upper hand though not with out a good amount of effort, the soldier may not have been stronger than him but definitely the experience was a factor. Finally looking at his weapons and the blood dripping from them he shakes his head and gets to Mavanger. 

"Master, is everything alright? What's the next step sir?"

draft4.png

Fiochmar listens to Mavanger as he speaks nodding in understanding of the direction given to him.  "Yes Master, as you say so shall it be done!" Fioch points to the remaining Sith infantry and snaps. "You lot with me we have our marching orders lets go!" He barks out and takes off in the direction of the escape pods at a run with the rest of the Sith Infantry on his heels, as they're on the way out he hears the sound of a battle happening behind him stopping momentarily to gaze upon the events unfolding. Watching the first few exchanges with a look of wide eyed interest he eventually shakes his head back and forth bringing himself to reality again.

"Everyone on my heels now let's get our job done for the Empire!!!" Fiochmar shouts leading his men from the area and in the direction of the escape pods or rather the direction he feels they'd be in. This is his first real task for the Empire and his first mission ever to complete and he's on his own. He turns that anxiety, fear, and nervousness into the power of rage and anger and uses that to fuel his ambitions and desires to complete the mission and prove himself worthy of the teachings. His steps measured and fast, he moves with a sense of purpose and fueled by his rage and his recent communing with the dark side he uses this to fuel his movements and his muscles to move faster and with more dexterity.  His body energized and reinvigorated as his adrenaline pumps, a grin on his face as he turns a corner leaving the hanger bay.

• Like 1

draft4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Fiochmar waits for the a doors to open grinning when they hiss open he rolls his neck and raises that Vibrosword and Vibroaxe twirling them. He looks to the remaining Infantry with him and smirks. "You lot out, continue on to the objective. This one's mine I got him!" Fioch grins as the crimson skinned man looks out to the new arrivals. He too ducks behind cover for the briefest of moments. "Ah how cute a blaster, what cant handle something...a bit more up close and personal?!" The taunt is shouted out as Fiochmar starts to channel his rage and fear channeling all those darker emotions to fuel the force it's at this point that he breaks from his place of cover and charges  towards where Tilt hides behind the crate.

Running at full speed as his men start to engage the other troops blaster bolts flying in flashes of red green and blue as Fioch keeps his target in sight . He leaps over a few of the crates here and there closing the gap between them. "Fight me like a man!" He shouts his feet moving at a speed that is faster than most men could ever dream of running. "It's time to fight, and time for you to go down along with your false Empress!" His last words spoken as he closes the distance to about half, his foot work sure and steady his strides a measured surety and grace of one confident in their cause. Blades raised and at the ready moving ever closer to Tilt.

• Like 1

draft4.png