Kuat

Exodus

He paused at the controls for a moment. How could he be expected? He had stumbled upon this place by accident. How could this man know he was coming? And they way he addressed him. Julio, not Furion, or even Mr. Furion. Such a casual tone in the man's voice. He steadily grabbed the ship's yolk and eased it in. He landed in the directed hanger bay.

Stay on the ship.

He walked down the loading ramp, Rose at the top staring blankly down. He left the hanger, the clatter of wookiee claws chiming from the small satchel on his belt. He walked through the halls, feeling out for the one who had summoned him. After a few moments and a couple long hallways, he stopped before the looming figure of Dagon himself. He stood, looking deep in to the man before speaking, his arms clasped before him as always.

I feel as if I've seen you before. Have we met?

Exodus and I were both Sith in Dark Lord Ryu's unholy trinity. But that's not why you're here. You're here to claim what is rightfully yours. We've been watching your progress carefully, Julio, and in time we come to call upon you. For now though, go forth as Lord Furion of the Sith, and seek greatness. I left the things you requested on your ship.

::Dagon left the newly lorded man to his confused wonderings.::

Edited by Guest

MGw9G2u.jpg

Without warning, pain erupted from within his body. Once again his muscles spasmed and his voice echoed from within the tank. The healing liquid splashed over the side as he thrashed in the bacta. Every muscles in his body was on fire. The doctors rushed to the charts and computers surrounding the tank to find the problem. Only there was none. There was no medical problem with him. It was deeper. Something deep inside was causing him pain beyond belief.

Turning his focus inward, he watched as a darkness grew within him. The pain he felt in his flesh building its strength, in a way shielding it and him from any harm. Within moments the pain had once again dulled, although its remnants were still their, causing his fingers to twitch, and his face to grimace.

"You can get out of the bacta now."

Climbing from the tank, he felt a chill envelope him and his mind immediately returned to Hoth. He thought had had escaped from the cold, but apparently this planet was cold as well. Taking several tentative steps forward, he felt a blanket wrap around him, warming him instantly. An thanks was whispered from his lips as he was guided to a large room.

"You can rest here. Dagon will see you soon."

Within moments, his eyes had closed and darkness over took him.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Following suit with the others, Arclight was let out of his tank... At which he immediately began to inquire as to the presence of his armor and weapons... To the point of bodily moving anyone that wouldn't tell him where they were...

He was deeply attached to his weapons and armor and could not explain why, but it didn't take long before he felt that they were closer... He ran down a corridor through the medical facility and noticed an equipment storage room where he saw the glint of Semper Fi and his armor...

Joy swelled over him as he sprinted through the door almost breaking it, and he enjoyed slowly putting his armor together over his body, despite the cries of people from the halls yelling at him for his rather rude escapade... From the boots to finally the helmet capping Arclight's facial features which sparked the armor to a blue glow of life... Then he grabbed Sputnik and Ole Reliable and strapped them to his side... Finally, he strapped the harness for Semper Fi to his back and placed it within its scabbard...

With that, Arclight grabbed his bag and started back to the room in which he was previously with Tiana and the foreign man from Hoth...

Having his armor and weapons, he now felt comfortable within the confines of this medical facility...

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

Julio only stood in amazement. A man of unremarkable esteem had acknowledged his growth in power. Long after the titan left, Julio was finally able to break away from the flood of questions and implications and compose himself, returning to his ship. Rose stood obediently at the top of the ramp.

"A man put a box on the ship."

It's alright. Come, we're leaving.

Julio checked the contents of the box, making sure they were the items he requested. Power eminated from the contents of the box, proof the craftsmanship was genuine. Satisfied, he moved to the cockpit and plotted a new course, leaving the planet with more questions than he began with.

Arclight finally returned to the room that he had been in before he ran off in a frenzy for his armor and weapons and wanted to check on his other two fellows involved... Tiana and the other man that was apparently named Leonardo, were now both out of their tanks...

Leonardo didn't seem to be doing to well and Tiana didn't seem to be speaking... whether that was because she was involved deeply in her own thoughts or because she just didn't want to, Arclight didn't know... Yet, he thought since he had come this far with them that he should continue on...

because while Arclight had his own path in life he also had the strong feeling that things happened for a reason... and to just act on them with no regard to their moral conditions...

Yet, seeing as how no one was really talking to him, Arclight finally had some time to stop and think to himself. To think about his family and why they disappeared... About the mysterious armor that his father had worn that was now handed off to him... So many questions flooded his mind in pursuit of resolve only to be pushed back...

His mind had no where to go where there weren't questions... his mind was fairly chaotic itself...

And just when he tried to resolve one question, it was if the entire flood rushed to one side of his head and gave him a walloping headache... So, seeing as how trying to answer one amongst the many would lead to personal discomfort... he tried to take it slowly and to part the flood from his mind so he could think clearly...

Clear your thoughts...

Clear...

It was now that Arclight had completely removed traces of the flood from view and could take one from each end at a time...

First question... why is your family gone? ... zoom! immediately his mind began to fill with images of the ghost town that was his home town after he came back... then he tried to go over all the possibilities...

...massacre... no, there was not enough bloodshed... heck there was none....

...Bandits... no, again there would be blood...

... Sandstorm... no, there would be signs of them in the houses then...

... Evacuation ... Evacuation...

hmmm... Arclight had never perused this possibility before... Could it be that someone, or something had come that caused the village to evacuate?

.... interesting... momentarily satisfied, the question left his mind to return to its respective flood side which lead to that half of the flood vanishing, as if the question of his missing family was enough to pacify all of the others if solved...

Then Arclight took what seemed to be the largest question on the right side and figured he would take a crack at it...

What is your family history? ...

This question however was considerably harder... for he could not see any proof behind anything... he had no bearing for this question and could not possibly come to the answer... with all of these flailing conclusions the questions on the side respective to the origin of his family flooded back into his mind completely clouding it...

Oh, great... Arclight thought.... I suppose I will try again later...

It was then that Arclight brought his thoughts back to the real world and awaited for any decisive actions to be made by Tiana or Leonardo for he wasn't going anywhere... Where would he go?

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

Cold. Stop being cold. Stop hesitating and trying to remember, it's just the past!

...Tethyn's master? He mentioned him, he did, I know he did... I just can't find it...

...I suppose being a slave...

...Mention?

Talented? No, not so much talented. Just crazy.

No! Stop thinking. Now! Be here and now! NOW! Do you get it? Do you?!

Eventually, she pulled herself out of the tank. It disgusted her to be naked, but she couldn't see and supposed that would save her from being aware that people would look at her. If only the other two weren't men...

Why the self consciousness, she wondered to herself. Why should she be self-conscious? It was just a body, everyone had a body...

She toweled off, wondering where it'd come from, and finally redressed. She was sore, stiff. Not quite like she'd died, but near enough. She patiently laced her shirt and remained barefoot. Hopefully her robe had been retained. If not.

I guess you'll just have to kill a Jedi for another one.

She reached out, and followed to where the others were.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

::Dagon returned to the room with the three that they had picked up on Hoth. The necrotic energies had been contained, for now, anyway. He spoke to Leo first, wanting to protect him from the negative energy. This would require a barrier of memories, a shield of solid moments that Leo could draw on when it sought to overtake him.::

"I want you to relax Leo, I'm going to restore some of your memories that were damaged during your absence. This won't hurt or even be uncomfortable, in fact it might even feel relaxing.

::Dagon put his hand on Leo's forehead and went to work...::

Leo finds himself on the day he left for officer's school, his mother beaming as she saw him off. It was the beginning of a life of meaning, in service to the Empire and to humanity. It would be the last time her saw her.

Years later, on Coruscant, Leo is one of the soldiers assigned to Dagon as he raided the Jedi temple vaults. He watched as the Sith master killed one Jedi, and assisted him in wounding another.

On the deck of a star destroyer now, with row after row of stormtrooper at attention. Captain ranks and a medal for service, one of the proudest days in Leo's life.

Shore leave on some backwater world, Leo and Dagon drink cold ales while watching over his two young son. Dagon using the Force to play with Nathan's blocks as the toddler watched in amazement.

Dagon confiding to Leo about a plan to leave the Empire, to find their own way in the galaxy, and something about hidden knowledge...

::Dagon removes his hand and the world comes back into focus.

MGw9G2u.jpg

As the world came back into focus, Leo shook his head to clear out the effects of what the man had done. As he turned his gaze forward he saw no longer the face of a man who had abducted him. It was no longer a stranger who presented mysteries to a man who knew nothing about his past. It was the face of his oldest friend. A man he had known since his earliest days as a stormtrooper. A man who helped him advance quickly through the ranks, eventually becoming the captain of a Star Destroyer. A man who had practically helped him raise his children when his wife passed. And now here he was, having restored Leo's memory, he was his only friend.

”œHow are you old friend?”

asdfgcopy.jpg

I've been better, although it warms my heart to see you returned to us. It's been some time since you left us, and the plan worked even better than expected. We left the Empire during a period of chaos, there's been no pursuit, and they've even hired us a few times. Right now though everyone is focused on dealing with the return of the Arach'tar, several star systems have been wiped out since their original strike in the Corellian star system.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"The Arach'tar. I thought they left this galaxy years ago."

Leo had heard of the Arach'tar. they were people who had long ago abandoned organic flesh and bodies in favor of the life of a droid. They were more machines than men. Twisted by the electronic devices in their body until they were literally a war machine. It seemed to him that there was no reason behind their slaughtering. They simply killed to be kill. Even during the height of its madness, the Empire had a reason behind its insanity.

Several star systems have been wiped out since their original strike in the Corellian star system.

Corellia. His home. Where his parents lived. Where everything about his childhood was. the Arach'tar had chosen that system to strike at first. Why? using his Imperial training, he put aside his personal feelings and focused on the larger picture. The galaxy needed soldiers, needed warriors who could fight these monsters of metal and energy. And he just happened to be one such soldier, one such warrior.

"So what is the plan old friend? Are we going to use our newfound freedom to destroy them?"

As the words left his lips, he felt a small twitch before pain exploded in his mind. His blood was boiling and his skin felt like it was melting off his bones. His eyes bulged and his fingers curled. Reaching towards Dagon for help, he felt a slight connection between his own mind and the Sith Lords only to bring more blinding pain into his body.

"What is happening to me?"

asdfgcopy.jpg

Arclight was very confused while he was listening in on this conversation and when Leo collapsed - even if it wasn't total - Arclight quick as a flash (rather literally), grabbed him and tried to support him...

Arclight was too preoccupied to inquire as to how his suit made him move that fast, but it was curious... He would figure out later...

Anyway, as soon as he helped Leo, Arclight felt satisfied and then wandered over to Tiana to make sure she was ok... He hadn't watched her get out, but he did hear her in the back redressing herself... She was now totally dressed and just loitering...

Arclight had noticed however that her Robe wasn't on so he scanned around the room to see if they had gotten rid of it... From left to right the cloak did not to prove to be in plain sight... But... What the?

All of a sudden Arclight's visor went dark so he himself was blind effectively... But he could see fine...

Darkness... darkness ... Then... a gleam of red light ambient to the shape of a Robe came from the corner of his view...

Arclight quickly turned to look at it and managed to creep toward it...

**KONK!!** Arclight's metal armor came in contact with the wall... He stifled an "ouch" and then moved hands first across the wall towards the cloak...

Once he finally managed towards it after konking himself rather lightly several more times, Arclight leaned down... Picked it up, and then everything was clear again... .... Weird, Arclight thought...

Anyway, Arclight made his way to Tiana and handed her her cloak...

It seemed rather odd that his armor had been acting up here... It must have been since there was no disturbance like on tatooine or hoth...

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

A comm comes in for Dagon.

--Comm--

His Majesty the Emperor requests your presence at his residence on Coruscant to discuss the current Arach'tar matter. Time is, of course, of the essence. All parties are given general amnesty and a truce is declared and enforced during this alien invasion.

--End Comm--

PirateBlack-Arghcopy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As his friend vanished into shadows, Leo smiled and shook his head. He could remember a time when that trick used to amaze him. Some of things Dagon was able to do in the Force still amazed him. But for some reason, Leo felt like he should be joining his friend in the trip through the shadow. As if he himself could walk through the darkness like his oldest friend.

Taking off into the depths of the base, Leo entered a small room and laid down on a soft bed. Closing his eyes, he allowed sleep to overtake him.

asdfgcopy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

It was funny that Leo had taken off, Dagon had taken off, and even though Arclight was holding Tiana's robe to her it didn't seem like she was saying much...

He was still rather jarred about his armor reacting the way it did, but he didn't really have substantial grounds upon which to investigate, because he had no idea from where the outburst had spawned...

Arclight had draped Tiana's Robe over her shoulders because he wasn't going to just wait around for her to talk... He... Well, what did he have to do... He wanted to stop the fighting, but it looked like he wasn't going to be able to do that here, and it felt like something worse was heading for the galaxy then the civil war...

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

• 1 month later...

Hi.

Remember me?

WHAT?!

Tiana jerked awake, and fell over, only to discover she hadn't been sleeping at all.

No...

Just fazed out...

She shivered and picked her robe up, pulling it back on over her shoulders.

Kuat, right, that's right, somehow I'm here for an inexplicable reason.

I'm sure I'm using OOC information to assume it's Kuat and I have no bloody idea if my ship's here but hey.

I'm a Sith Lord.

I'll just bully my way into it...

She headed down the hall to try figure out where the hell she'd been over the last few OOC months.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Utterly convinced that he had been abandoned, well technically Tiana just wasn't talking to him. He had been sitting on a bench right next to Tiana with his head in his hands and then Tiana got up and started moving...

Arclight got up too, but didn't follow her because he was concerned for his health if he did....

"You ok Tiana? You've been sitting here for like 5 hours not saying anything... Meanwhile Leo is gone probably somewhere else in the base and Dagon just disappeared... I was extremely concerned that something had happened to you because you were silent..."

Arclight stood down the hall from Tiana expectantly hoping for an answer... He was utterly floored as to their presence on this ship and had no idea where they were...

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

"Oh yeah, that happens to me sometimes," she replied cheerfully. "I faze out and then sometimes I wake up in another place and it feels like months have passed. Weird, isn't it? I blame the Force. It's blamable for everything."

Fortunately the character was mentally instable so she didn't question the fact that she'd just passed out for five hours or so in an instant.

It did feel an awful lot like a few months, though...

"C'mon, kid." She waved at him to follow her. "I don't even remember why we're here. Probably Leo's fault. It's always Leo's fault. C'mon. Talk to me. And we can try figure out what's going on... I'm fine, don't worry, fine as always. Heehee. Yeah, maybe water time too..."

spsig.jpg

Well at first he was relieved that nothing was really wrong with Tiana and he kinda liked her rather nonchalant attitude toward everything. At times it may get a little awkward though... For instance if something life threatening was happening she would treat it with the same attitude she would just talking here...

When she asked for him to open up it did seem kind of odd, but pleasant that she wanted to hear about what he thought had been going on...

"that's good"

Arclight began to walk alongside her, his twohanded vibro sword balanced over his shoulder, his other swords swaying lightly attached to his hips and his plated composite making armor sounds as they went by...

'well all I really recall is that we were talking on Hoth in the dead blistering blizzard winds when we went to find Leo. So I think theoretically it was Leo's fault, because as soon as we found him we ended up here. Meanwhile I've been finding out new things about myself while you guys have been out of it and/or gone... Now, as to why either of them left I don't know, but it looked like Leo just went further into the ship while the mysterious man who brought us here faded into the shadows completely..."

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

"Shadows tend to do that to people," she said absently. "Make people fade into them, that is. It's very difficult to walk on the edge... ah!" She pushed open a door into an office. "Excellent..."

There was a water fountain in the room and she took one of the little flimsi cups with the cone shape and poured some water into it, downing a couple glasses before tossing it into the trash can on the opposite side of the room--a Force-aided toss, of course. She laughed a bit and something came to mind.

She patted herself down a bit, started with her hair--unkempt, a hairbrush would've been great, as would've been a tie... neck, oh good, that was still there... robe, clothes--shirt laced up-- barefoot... staff in one hand... no other weapons.

Tiana sighed.

"I suppose that counts as armed enough." She hadn't been using the staff to guide herself, merely the Force, but she let herself sink back into the dark again, resting her eyes and focus. The world changed at times.

So did she.

So close to being insane...

I really need to jump one way or the other... the middleground does this to you...

Arclight clanked when he moved.

I could train him. To silence the shift of his armor. I should...

"Yeah, we can just blame it all on Leo. He trained me, so by rights it's his fault anyway," she joked. "I mean, I suppose we could go and find Master Vanished Away again, maybe we could use his blood to strengthen the bonds of our weapons or something... what, relax, I'm kidding... or we could just find a ship and leave here. If it's Leo's fault, we don't need to stay here anyway... you said you were finding things out about yourself? Do tell..."

spsig.jpg

Arclight Sheathed his Two handed vibro Claymore, and he took off his helmet. It had been a while, well actually not too long ago where his helmet was off and he was allowed to see with his own eyes, without the aid of his visor...

"...you said you were finding things out about yourself? Do tell..."

Well, Hmm. Arclight thought deeply about sharing his Identity with someone who he had just met, but this person was as good as anyone if he was to get it off his chest... I mean, who else was around that had helped him in the past?

Anyway, Arclight focused and remembered the few things that he had figured out, but when he went through his memories of his life on tatooine something felt different... There was a hole...

He had lost connection with the planet as if all transient life had died. He had no idea, but he couldn't feel anything, yet just as soon as he focused on it, other things came flooding in masking his thoughts and he couldn't focus anymore...

well, he was shook back and decided to answer Tiana before she got impatient... if she got impatient...

"Well, I learned that this armor apparently does a great deal more then I gave it credit... I learned that my family may have evacuated our village due to someone hunting them. Yet it doesn't seem to matter anymore because I feel detached to them somehow. It's as if I am separated from my home planet by a large hole. However I still don't know much about my family's past... which seems to be the lie and share of what I want to know these days..."

Arclight seemed confused, but was pretty calm nonetheless... His crimson brown hair was wet with sweat and his head felt rather heated from the helmet, but he was fine...

"Now as to our situation here I don't mind what we do, I will go with ya..."

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

"Huh. I guess you're Force-sensitive. I mean, it feels like it, kind of. The way you respond and think and stuff." Tiana shrugged and brushed her hair back again. Yeah, a ponytail holder, that'd be swell...

She got distracted again before snapping back.

"I know what you mean. I used to be a Jedi. I kind of have that connection to Hoth. It means something to me and I don't know why. If I die, I want it to be there because maybe I'll be whole... anyway, great that you'll go with me. I guess I should warn you, maybe I already did, I'm not the most STABLE person in existance... you know. I'm a Sith Lord but I don't consider myself too much of either."

Yeah, you're more like a Jedi by now, the Jedi whispered in her ear. She groaned and slammed a door over the two voices that walked along with her.

Dammit.

I can't even complain about going insane! I'm positive I'm already there!

She laughed.

"Yeah. I'm not that great of a companion, I guess. But I can teach you things, if you want. But first... we should get off this planet."

spsig.jpg

Arclight had assumed she was talking to herself a lot by the way she moved and the way she acted, but it really didn't bother him any... He wanted to tell her his home planet was tatooine but he figured he would leave that subject alone for now...

"Yeah. I'm not that great of a companion, I guess. But I can teach you things, if you want. But first... we should get off this planet."

Arclight was confused, but responded right away endorsing Tiana and her abilities apparently more than she was...

"Hey, your better than no one, and I definitely can't say no to a pretty face."

He figured he might have over stepped his bounds on that pretty face line, but he really did think she was pretty even if she couldn't see it herself...

"there were times that I was alone with no one to talk to, mostly because my company consisted of 2 men with their tongues cut off... Prison can be solemn sometimes... So you are definitely a welcome sight if not a blessing for a man like me..."

Arclight shuddered but it wasn't really visible on his face...

"Anyway, yeah we should probably find the hangar..."

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

"Yeah, but we're on Kuat. They make ships here. Hmm. I wonder where they left mine... I'm sure it came..."

She closed her eyes and reached out into the Force. The entire place was a cluttered mess but this way she could throw her mind out and find that X-wing.

And...

Conveniently, there it was. Woo.

"All right. We go that way," she said decisively. "Did you need anything else here? I only have a one person ship but I figure it's okay if we buy a ship off these guys here. I've been carrying a credit chit since Kamino. You know. From my Master. And it's okay if you call me pretty names. I'm usually alone too. I prefer it that way but I won't kill you or anything. I'm a Sith, not a monster... wait, don't those go hand in hand? Oh, I don't know anymore... just remember, sometimes being alone is better, depending on the company. You'll be alone again sometime...

"Oh yeah, hanger. Right."

Tiana grinned and snapped her mind back to the here and now, her sight wavering before the blankness again. She took his arm and pointed. "It's that way, then that way, that way, that way... oh, just tell me when we reach the end of the hallway. I have to give my 'eyes' a rest."

spsig.jpg

"It's that way, then that way, that way, that way... oh, just tell me when we reach the end of the hallway. I have to give my 'eyes' a rest."

confused for but a moment on the directions Tiana had pointed out Arclight dwelled on the last point she made...

"ok, I'll guide you to the end of the hall. I can understand if you want to do that..."

As they walked he began to answer her other questions, "no I don't think I need anything else here, and I am pretty sure they wouldn't mind us buying one either as long as you don't mind spending money on me? Also, being a sith doesn't really affect me much... You meet some pretty murderous people in jail. I am pretty sure you are capable of the same emotion don't get me wrong, but some of the guys they sent to torture the other prisoners... *shudder* scared the crap out of me"

It was then he had just realized they were at the end of the hall, "here we are, where to next?"

Arclight paused and stared at her marveling in her brown hair, but he quickly snapped back to attention and awaited her answer...

"Oh, and if you want you can call me Fuh"

It had been a while since he trusted anyone to use his actual first name, but she was something else even if her head was a little unstable...

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

"Tiana. Tiana Calthye," she responded. "Tiana works. I probably told you that before. And a lot of Sith are like that, I'm just not like the other Sith."

She pointed out directions and followed after him. They headed down the hallway, talking a bit on and off as she directed him blindly to the hanger bay.

Kuat.

Mechanical.

She exhaled--it felt like she'd been holding her breath the entire way and let awareness flood through her mind once more. There was everything where it needed to be, every little detail emblazoned on her mind once again. But it was exhausting to see for too long like this. To throw herself out and look...

And then eventually she settled back to the easy viewing she'd learned to trust the Force for--how unSithlike, that trust--and things weren't detailed, more like a cel-shaded animation, but she could see where everything was. Somethings just showed up from their heat, glowing... some things faded away and she had to focus harder to 'see' them.

She'd found her ship, though. She smiled and pointed. "That's my ship. You might as well find one, I don't think you'll be able to fit into mine. I'll leave a payment here so we're not stealing... not like it honestly should matter, but still."

spsig.jpg

"That's my ship. You might as well find one, I don't think you'll be able to fit into mine. I'll leave a payment here so we're not stealing... not like it honestly should matter, but still."

"right no problem"

Just then Arclight s view shifted across the hangar and he couldn't believe the task now set before him...

Ok, we're not looking for fancy Fuh, just something practical...

Come On! Tiana isn't going to sit here while you make up your mind...

It took several minutes and he did loiter a little bit, but then, right near Tiana's rather interesting looking ship, Arclight managed to spot a rather small little vessel that would fill the bill and quickly set to climbing inside...

As he shifted himself into the cockpit and settled himself with his armor in the most comfortable fashion, he looked over to Tiana who appeared to be doing the same...

"alright Tiana... Where are we headed?"

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png

((It's an unmarked X-wing--my ship, that is.))

Thanks to Oblivion sometime way back in history she had credits. She figured out how much the fighter would approximately cost and left a payment before heading over to her ship. Along the way she broke into a locker and snatched a blaster that had been left behind and reholstered that.

She pulled on her flight suit which was still amazingly somehow in there, boots, and a helmet, and climbed into the ship, kicking her ladder down before starting up the navicomp.

She stowed her staff in along the back of the ship.

Fortunately the newer ships didn't need droids to operate.

She listened to it whine as it started up.

"I have no idea," she sent over the radio. "I guess we were brought here by some powerful Sith or something but he seems to have vanished into oblivion." Tiana considered. "And in all that, I don't know what happened to my apprentice. Jeez. Let's just get into space while I chart our position and get some potential coordinates..."

((Anyway, I have no idea where we're going, so just jump to space. Tiana's been out of it most of the war so I don't really know where everything's going wrong.))

spsig.jpg

((understandable... I am kinda confused myself. Gromas was the last place where something was happening, but besides that... meh))

Following orders Arclight eagerly turned to face a mass of confusing buttons and switches. He began to realize that he had never flown one of these ships before....

Ok, think fuh think... If I were a start button where would I be?

It was easy enough to find the steering mechanism, but he was struggling to find a way to get his ship in the air...

Button, button, switch.. There! Maybe?

Fuh had spotted a red button that seemed vaguely useful, and not feeling completely bad about pressing it he gently pushed the button down...

BOOM!

The ship sprang to life and launched him into space, but then just as soon as it did that it calmed down and started drifting at a moderate speed...

"well wasn't that an adventure.. *laugh* well I think I can handle it from here on out until we have to land... Luckily we won't be doing that for a bit huh?"

Arclight took his helmet off and set it to his side so he could see a little straighter and waited for Tiana to make her move for him to drive his ship further out to space...

Arclightrecent3copy.jpg

Arclightcopy.png