Kuat

Exodus

Ki followed behind the officer to her new quarters,

"My ship, the Wildfire, is on the planet below. Any chance of getting it brought up here? Or are personal ships not allowed to be docked in the Imperial hanger?"

She lounged upon the bunk in her room,

"Also, I know there are places out of bounds to newcomers on board these ships... can I have a tour so I at least know where I can and cannot go. I would like to avoid getting into trouble if I can help it."

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

"This entire hallway is your's to roam, at the far end there is an Officer's Mess Hall, the turbolift is already programmed with your biological and physiological make up... simply place your finger on the pad and you will be whisked away back to this floor or to the Officer's Quarters a few decks below. Other than that... the ship is mostly off-limits."

The Commander smiled, "Welcome aboard."

He turned, remembering about her ship, "It will be impounded for the remainder of your stay... returned to you when you wish to leave."

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Ki glanced into the room, taking a step before turning back towards the Commander.

"I've only the clothes I'm wearing. Any chance of getting another set?"

If she'd known she was coming straight up here she would have seen about taking a detour to grab a change. What she was wearing was fine for a short time, but it would be better if she could have another choice at least. She remained in the doorway, giving coveted glances up and back the hallway.

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

"You will find your clothing to me a rarely-needed commodity, however, there are several garments available within the closet space of your bunk."

She would do her job well, that he was assured, perhaps well enough to covet the eyes of the Admiral himself...

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

A short com message from Thorpe Corporation, awaited Phillep at his desk. Three short lines contained all the information he needed.

"Relative of V. Faust seeking to end conflict in the Hapes Cluster. Assests should be moved to insure no interefence. Assitance might be needed as target has several powerful allies. Republic entanglement possible."

The message was non specific but it wasn't like Lycus to send a message if he felt it wasn't absolutely nessecary.

thorpe.jpg

"A New Age of Corporate controlled prosperity is upon us...say goodbye to chaos and dischord."

Ki gave the Commander a coquettish smile before moving into the room to explore it. She glanced back at him,

"I'll change then head down to the Officers Mess then... I could do with a meal plus I'll mingle amongst your men..."

Ki gave a knowing smile before she moved over to the wardrobe, looking at the garments that were available. All but one were very alluring in style. She nodded her head, choosing what she was most comfortable in. Skin tight, black leather pants with matching leather halter top. Ki kept her knee high boots on, her daggers sheathed within them still. A girl did need some protection after all.

Once changed she moved back out into the hallway, heading into the mess hall and getting herself a meal. She slid onto a chair at a corner table and observed the others that were around the hall...

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

The majority of the Officers went about their way, compelled into their work as the amount of leisure granted most Officers was quite minimal, especially the lower-ranked ones, however, the higher-ranking Officers who were both given a quantity of Brandy and used to the employ of the "comfort women" instantly found their eyes straying towards the new madam, their eyes desperate for the taste of flesh after so many months, however, the line was rather set-straight.

The Lt. Commander Frisk, granted the return of his name, came up to her table and sat infront of her... "You must be new, here, love... it's about time, I've been thinking I was going to have to explode over myself in sexual frustration."

phillep.jpg

"We can't have that now can we..."

Mentally shaking her head Ki quickly plastered on a welcoming smile as she met the Officer's eyes.

"I am new here... just arrived as a matter of fact. I'm Ki... and you are... sir?"

She wasn't quite sure what she should be calling these men, by their name, rank or what. She hadn't dealt much with Imperials in the past. There did seem to be some... order... in which they approached her though so she would go along with it.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

His eyes stared blankly at her, "What, was it something I said? I always figured... your kind... was used to vulgar language."

The Imperial's accented Basic seemed to ponder, in a regal inquisitive tone, before he responded to her question, "I am Lt. Cmdr. Frisk, I guess I... like to get Frisky."

He chuckled at his own joke in the way most men with bloated egos do, "You understand that I am first in line for Leisure with a Female due to my position and ranking. The line extends to several different men, but due to hiearchy, we follow an order for all the women that come through the system. Would you like to... go to a more private setting, perhaps a bath?"

phillep.jpg

Ki smiled back at him,

"Oh but I am used to it. I was just amused that you were not backward in coming forward... so to speak. A bath sounds devine..."

She finished off her meal, draining her beverage and rose from the table, ready to link her arm through his...

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

The power structure of the Empire was one of perpetually finding ways to screw over those beneath you without letting them know it, but they knew it anyway...and the Officers were often at the top of this chain and given several amenities to keep them ecstatic about being Imperials... the large suite that the Security Officer, Lt. Cmdr. Frisk, enjoyed was an example of these... perks.

With their arms linked, he gestured for the door to open and it exposed a rather large and velvety place, soft carpet giving an aura of personality and a slight whimsicality to the environment, the advantages of advancing through the ranks clearly evident in the luxurious setting... draperies of crimson hues and a large bed that led into a large, private bath. The water flowed into the tub and released the scent of alluring body oils... if it was not for the fact that this was allowed the Officer's to be much more sexually approachable and keep a level of decency in their advances, one would imagine the Empire was no different that the original Hapan men, a large sack of metrosexuals indulging themselves with vanity. Perhaps that was the case, but in time, as Phillep molded and changed things... the reality would follow suit.

The man led her to the bath and began to remove his belt, cap and boots...

phillep.jpg

"Very nice"

Ki murmured as she took in the lush surroundings. She waited until Frisk had undressed and was standing beside the tub before begining a slow and teasing strip tease, designed for maximum effect and ending with Ki standing infront of him, trailing a finger along his jawline...

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Ki cleansed herself, standing under the spray of water for a time before shutting off the water and leaving the refresher. She could feel him watching her as she dried off and redressed, moving over to the bed.

"I'm sure you will let the others know of my... availability Frisk."

She leant down and caressed his face.

"If that will be all?"

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Frisk nodded in the affirmative.

The other soldiers were resting, presently, and would... indulge in her skills, eventually.

She walked out of his room and arguably out of his life... where he promptly collapsed into sleep.

phillep.jpg

Ki headed back to her room, wanting to rest after the arduous activities she had just engaged in. She wondered who would find her next, being that she seemed to be finding the higher ups now that she was on board. She entered her room, removing her clothing and putting on a nightshirt before slipping under the covers to sleep.

-- later --

Ki rose and headed to the refresher. She showered and dressed in a more... modest outfit that hung in the wardrobe, something akin to the uniforms the officers were wearing, though without insignia's. Her own possessions around her body, her weapons sheathed about her. She left the room to go exploring.

Ki wandered down the now empty corridor. At this hour most would either still be sleeping or they would be about their duties. She went down to the elevator, punching the mess hall level and was soon stepping back out, heading in to get sustinance for her body. This time, none of the officers looked twice at her, being that she wasn't wearing the sexy clothing that would mark her as their 'entertainment'. She collected a tray, gathering a plate and served up a bantha steak and side salad. She also got some sort of pasta dish, serving that on the side. What she served up was designed to give her the nutrients and carb's that she would need to give her plenty of energy.

She grabbed up a glass of blue milk as well, taking her tray over to a corner table and sitting down to eat. She gazed around the mess hall, watching the officers that were around the room. She didn't see either Frisk or the Commander present. Shrugging her shoulders slightly, she finished her meal, rising from the table and taking her empty plates to the receptical to stow them.

Ki left the mess hall, intending on exercising abit to settle her meal. She wandered the hallways, exploring the rooms that were along it. She turned into one, finding it a training room. Deciding that she would exercise her body abit more, she saw a music box to the side, turning it on she began an energetic dance routine, wishing she had some of her items from her ship so that she could... perform better...

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

A young patrol Officer has followed her in and held a brief message, the Orders were simple, "Ms. Vastor, there are orders that the Admiral is requesting your presence in the Hapes Cluster. Please Report to Transport Alpha-Delta-Omicron with your personal belongings. We are bound within the hour..."

The Patrol Officer offered her the message as she exercised, quite young, he stood bemused at the sight of a woman drenched in sweat... on some level he was stimulated, but he had several more errands to run... unfortunately, for him.

phillep.jpg

Ki took the message, her eyebrow raised as she heard him mention the Admiral and reading it before nodding to the young man, her eyes raking over him as he left the room. She leant over, switching the music off and headed towards the hanger, holding the message in her hand and receiving permission to board a shuttle to the surface of the planet. She sat quietly, resting during the trip, her thoughts on why she was now being sent onto the Hapes Cluster.

The Cluster was well known for being run by women and Ki had often thought of going there, mainly for the thought of dominating and having power over so many men. With the Empire there though she wondered just what the state of it was. She'd heard the men onboard talking about the Empire having taken over the area, rumours of the assasination of the Queen. The men were skiting over how the Admiral had had his way with the Queen before her death. She had to wonder just what she was getting herself into.

The shuttle docked and she mentioned to the Officer in charge that she was able to access her ship to get her belongings. Once inside she quickly moved through, gathering a bag and placing in some of her 'play toys'. She put in several changes of clothes, her special brassiere's with their fancy stitching and embroidery, another set of boots and a few other items, fragrances etc.

Bag packed, she slung it over her shoulder and moved firstly to check over her ship, sending off a quick message to the holonet, not knowing the comm frequency of the person on Coruscant that had told her where to go for employment, but wanting to thank them for the information and stating that she had been successful, then headed back to the dock stated in the message. She did wish that she could either go in her own ship or at least send it back to Coruscant... approaching the Officer, she handed over the message she had received.

"Ok I'm ready to go."

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Fantastic... please we shall be on our way shortly.

A short dossier on the current state of affairs of the Cluster was handed to all of those aboard, mostly Scientists and Engineers and then her.

All were brought up to speed... and the shuttle departed for the Cluster...

phillep.jpg

Ki sat back in the chair, recalling her conversations with Garou regarding her training. She knew she was Force sensitive, Garou was going to continue her training, though they'd not gotten back to it. She only knew the very basics. Now she had to call on her inner strengths to keep herself from seething as she glanced over at the dossier. It was lucky that all the others were too interested in other things to bother with her... at least for the time being.

--edit coz I'm bored waiting --

In a smooth movement she rose from the chair, grabbing up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. She looked at one of the soldiers being transfered, asking him which cabin was assigned to her. She was shown into a small cabin, the soldier soon leaving.

Ki placed her bag down on the bunk, looking through it for a change of clothes. She would do another exercise regime and then hop into the refresher. If she was meeting the Admiral on completion of this journey, she wanted to look her best, believing in the well known saying 'dressing for success'. She pulled out a special brassier, one that she was sure a man of his reputation would... enjoy. It was new, Ki not having worn it before, nor having accustomed herself to it's interesting gadgetry as yet. She now took a moment to familiarise herself with it fully, a hardened smile crossing her face as she thought how much Kabe would have loved to see it.

Well as she would never fall in love again, she would just harden her heart to all men. With her resolve such as it was, and her shame of having fallen for someone who left her, even if it was by death, she would never love another ever again. Her body was just a tool. One that she knew how to use very well. One that wouldn't bare until she wished it - which probably wouldn't happen as she had a special implant that would last while ever it was within her body... She took up a pair of black leather pants, her knee high boots and her long sleeve shirt and vest... all black. She then laid them out ready to put on after her shower along with a few more... items.

Shedding her clothing, Ki sat still for a moment, drawing the energies towards her, concentrating on calming herself before she leant forward, placing her palms on the floor. Ki kicked her legs up so that she was now standing on her hands. Using great concentration and the skills she had developed as a dancer, she slowly lifted one hand so that she was balanced carefully. Instead of placing the other hand back down, she spread her legs, bending so that one made contact with the ground, sliding outwards, the other leg when it touched the ground slid the other direction so that she performed the splits. Legs outspread, she leant forward, flattening her body against the floor. Raising up again, she performed stretches in which she clutched first one foot, leaning her body along her left leg, then the right, her eyes noticing again the birthmark she had high up on her inner thigh. Again reaching forward she stretched her arms straight out, shifting her weight to her abdominal muscles before sliding her legs out behind her body so that she was now lying face down.

She raised up on her toes now, moving her arms in to a push up position, performing several of that exercise before again standing. She continued on a vigorous exercise program before finally becoming satisfied with what she had done and headed to the refresher. She cleansed herself of the perspiration she had aquired, eventually leaving the refresher to dry herself and dress. She looked over her slim athletic appearance in the full length mirror, pleased with her looks. She was ready.

Ki lay still on the bunk now, resting for the duration of the voyage...

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

• 3 weeks later...

A super-secret, doubly-encrypted, uber piggy-backed comminique arrives and is received to the Imperial Engineering Department, a young and brilliant Engineer receives the plans and begins analyzing them. He calculates the costs of widespread production of the first ship design and ponders how unreasonable such a transition would be... but the military advantages would be incredible. He considers this for a moment before moving onto the next design... a safer and much more capable and heavier Bomber system. A new, better workhorse... he smirks and admires the designs, "Brilliant."

He begins to enhance the new designs to the modern-Era pondering why they had never been seen before... nevertheless, he sets about his work...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: 11/29/05 3:00PM EST

Plans for the next Imperial Flagship are set about. The Moaning Hapan did not outlast the clash as Phillep and his Empire would have hoped.

phillep.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A Super-class Star Destroyer looms complete in the Kuati Shipyards. Next to it, work begins on a Mon Calamari 90a Heavy Cruiser, with plans to restructure the Empire quickly moving along...

EDIT: December 28, 2005

1 SSD, Nurgle

1 MC90a, Lady of the Night

Construction begins on Imperial II and is nearing completion, with plans on four more Mon Calamari Heavy Cruisers and three more Imperial Deuces well under-way, including a trio of Nebulon-B Escort Frigates and a trio of Corellian Corvettes. The smaller ships serving as Fleet escorts and their construction moving along quite quickly...

EDIT: January 05, 2006

1 SSD, Nurgle

1 MC90a, Lady of the Night

1 Imperial II SD, Hapan Royalty

3 Corellian Corvettes, Determination, Decision, Insurrection

Four more MC90a's, three more Imp II's and three Nebulon-B frigates still due.

EDIT:

January 21, 2005

1 SSD, Nurgle

2 MC90a, Lady of the Night, Mystic Travels

2 Imperial II SD, Hapan Royalty, Dark Queen

3 Corellian Corvettes, Determination, Decision, Insurrection

1 Neb-B Frigate, Miscreant

Kuat, the system of the Empire's Shipyards, the powerful Kuati Drive Yards Corporation, a nationalized industrial behemoth, churning out the Fleet of Terror for the Imperial Order since its conception, still... today, the profit margin is highest flipping the Imperial bill, as it always has been and always will be.

phillep.jpg

• 1 month later...

A staccato flicker of points of motion were followed by alerts running through the Imperial shipyard. On their way inbound from the edge of Kuati space was a group of ten massive ships, the one at the head a Star Defender cruiser, the rest being MC90a Starcruisers, infamous for their incredible shielding and toughness to simply outlast Star Destroyers and Deuces.

The Star Defender was the Dauntless, and upon its bridge stood Jedi Master Onderin Starlisk, the Admiral and current head of the Rebel Alliance that continued its feirce battle against the Empire in this installment. The crews of the ships were in high form, many of them fresh from the academy but many others experienced veterans from previous battle fought between the two great military factions.

Such a sudden attack's strategical value became immediately apparent to the Empire--their defenses were much weaker than the Alliance's, their full-fleged capital ships numbering four in addition to the SSD Nurgle. The Alliance had nine such support cruisers, each one worth no fewer than three of the smaller ships that the Empire had populated its fleet with.

"I need information on Golan Platforms," Onderin ordered, standing rather than sitting. "How many do they have?"

Someone from a scanner station spoke up. "They apparently don't have any, sir. It appears that they never rebuilt any after our last attack on the shipyards that left it destroyed during The Campaign." ((I read everything to make sure.))

The Admiral raised an eyebrow. 'The Campaign' was what the common fleet member or soldier called the series of attacks that had included Mimban and Kuat among other planets, each in rapid succession or even simultaneously. At the same time, the Alliance had given up Selvaris and fortified the opened-up defenses at Mon Calamari to the point where it could take most of the Imperial fleet itself without MC90a's.

"Alright," he answered. "We can focus on the fleet, then. I don't know if they have weapons emplacements on the planet itself, so approach from the opposite direction as the planet. Use a crescent formation, with the Dauntless and the Indubious on the ends."

No two Mon Calamari-produced capital ships were exactly the same, and the Indubious had been favored with a shape that had greatly increased its defense.

The crescent would advance together, catching the Imperial fleet and perhaps much of the shipyard in a great, two-dimensional "net," destroying everything within through concentrated crossfire.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Not once had the Empire moved from its cocoon of defeat, it had been a relatively peaceful time of evolution, thoroughly crushed and left to tend to its wounds. Could there ever be peace between the two behemoths? I suppose, there was no point in the matter. Fortunately, the Imperial foundries were not the only available ones. This was true... and whatever details of the Imperial networks, plans, etc was encrypted and forwarded to the Empire's base of spider networks.

Alarm klaxons resounded from within, there had been no means of mounting a true counter-attack, with the Rebel fleet's cross-fire assault, what chance was there for survival. So was the likelihood of success... however, space was not a two-dimensional playing field, it had a third dimension, perhaps a fourth or a fifth, but not even the advanced engineers had figured out how to reasonable harness them.

Vanguard wings of Star Fighters from the planet rose to the skies in a mad-dash, including the Imperial automated cheapshot, the Katana Droid Fighter, or KDF-7s, an interesting little tidbit of Phillep's design to hardly ever play fair. The fighter swarm screened the turbolaser fire, quickly erupting the orbital foundries in flames. Imperial capital ships, numbering five in total, did react... though pathetically, given their lax attention and finishing.

However, the Indubious felt a sudden... prick from beneath its hardy defensive shell, before it crumpled from underneath. The secrets for countering the fighters had been gone with Admiral Dodonna's demise...

As the forward deflectors of Imperial fleet powered up, it was inevitable for them to be felled from the massive firepower of the Rebellion. Again, it was fortunate that a dumb-stick could fold hyperspace and destroy a capital ship... it was still untested to its abilities of powering a capital ship into a planet, not that the Empire's designers hadn't been lobbying for a prototype, but such was the case.

phillep.jpg

"Hullbreach!" an officer called to Admiral Starlisk as the Star Defender shook violently. "Sensor prologue says that something reverted to realspace seconds before hitting us. Considering the Empire's history with Robot Ramships, these may be them."

Onderin nodded. He had met these before, his biggest run-in being in the most recent Battle of Coruscant. He had taken the time since then to look up log files that had been stored by former Admirals and Generals, trying to find the secret to defeating them. Unsurprisingly, Admiral Forn Dodanna had come up with an effective way to neutralize their effect.

"I want active tabs on where every one of those fighters is. Judging from their last known location and heading, I need the space of where they're about to come out filled with turbolaser fire--predictive flak is the goal," the Jedi Master said, quoting Dodanna on that one.

"Sir," a different officer said. "Damage reports are in. We lost a shield generator and a good section of hull. The droid fighters were meant to take out ships an eighth of this size, however, so operating efficiency is still at eighty percent."

Onderin nodded. "Let's make it a point not to lose anyone else to those ramships. Open coordinated fire on the Deuces first--they can do a lot more damage than the MC90s can." He found it strange that the Empire even had MC90s at the moment. The ones stolen at a previous Kuat battle had been destroyed at Coruscant...the Empire had to be producing them to have them at their disposal now.

His orders were immediately met with a concentrated volley of brilliant red turbolaser bolts that converged on the nearest Star Destroyer, reducing it to a hulk in thirty seconds. ((Sorry, but this will get nowhere without casualties.))

"Launch all fighters. We should take advantage of superiority," the Jedi Master ordered next.

Hundreds of starfighters scrambled into space, immediately finding themselves in vast majority. The Empire only had five capital ships, with the corvettes unable to carry fighters and the frigates home to only a pair of squadrons. Meanwhile the Alliance emptied its hangars of over fifty squadrons of fighters, over six hundred ships.

"Have the bombers focus on the shipyard itself. We're reducing it to rubble this time," Onderin said. "This is but a stepping stone to a much greater target, and that target will be fleetless unless the Empire abandons the shipyard and takes what it has."

Carida's defenses, when combined with the remaining ships, would be enough to drive off even the full Alliance fleet, but Onderin was willing to accept that if the Empire was unable to finish rebuilding from their losses in the Core.

3C12kbA.png

OOC: Of course. I wouldn't have expected anything else, really. However, the KDFs don't appear out of hyperdrive before they ram, and they have been used on MC90a's before. Are we talking new ships, new model, new designs? Hmm... whatever. The principle is, they'd appear out of hyperspace... in a ship, essentially destroying it. I rarely feel like arguing these days, really. Correct my stats, ISD-2, 1600 meters, SSD, 12.6km. MC90a, 1255 m, Star Defender, 1040 m. Now, I'm no Physicists, but I'm damn well sure 1255 m is smaller than 1600 m, and 12.6km is damn well much larger than 1.04km.

I see a serious need to revamp the old rules coming up sooner or later...

IC:

It was a momentary lapse of judgement, the flak guns did work, for a number of the KDFs, unfortunately, even the genius of the Rebel gunners couldn't possibly have predicted where the Imperial ramships had gone off to, nor the entire functionality of their design. There were marginal improvements, as the Imperials had been testing many times the capacity to change physics. Some of their ships had actually bypassed matter and re-appeared within Rebel ships, causing bulges that incapacitated or destroyed a number of the Alliance warships.

A shield generator bursting, as a Deuce and a Mon Cal clone peppered the vessel before it exploded in a fiery mess. Meanwhile, the Corvettes, designed to counter fighter arsenals began to assault the Alliance starships, antiquated perhaps, but they did what they could and succeeded marginally.

Eventually, the Imperials would have to retreat... at least, the hell on Mon Calamari would serious kill and/or decimate the Rebel capacity.

Two of the remaining Imperial vessels, including the Nurgle, entered a haphazard series of hyperspace jumps before escaping the Rebel Armada. The Nebulon-B frigate, jumped, as did the Deuce and MC90a's under the Imperial banners.

With KDFs still moving and the reactor core of the Kuat Drive Yards set to overload, Imperials began to flee, leaving enough hazards to cripple portions of the Armada's goals...

phillep.jpg

OOC:

OOC: However, the KDFs don't appear out of hyperdrive before they ram, and they have been used on MC90a's before.

But you rammed a Star Defender...not an MC90a.

The principle is, they'd appear out of hyperspace... in a ship, essentially destroying it.

I got the tactic by speaking directly with Goodwood over AIM...it worked before, so I assumed it would work now.

ISD-2, 1600 meters, SSD, 12.6km. MC90a, 1255 m, Star Defender, 1040 m. Now, I'm no Physicists, but I'm damn well sure 1255 m is smaller than 1600 m, and 12.6km is damn well much larger than 1.04km.

I believe ISDII's are 1800 meters. SSD's are 8000 (8 km). MC90a's are about that size (I was thinking 1200 meters), and the Star Defender is a lot larger than that. I'm not sure the real stat, but in this RP they are meant to be the size and power equivalent of an SSD.

ISDII's are definately bigger than MC90a's...I never disputed as much.

Oh, and, for the record, the dehabitalization of Mon Calamari didn't kill a single sentient being...not only are the shipyards orbital and therefore unaffected, but upon hearing that such a bomb existed three years (RP time) ago, Kirana Sunrider ordered the complete, systematic evacuation of the population...we never moved them back.

IC:

Onderin paced the bridge. "They're giving up. What's the status of the shipyards?" he asked. "I doubt that they'll just let us destroy it at no cost to ourselves."

The sensor officer nodded. "The power core is going critical. They're going to try and take us with them," he said. "I recommend that we hightail it out of here."

"Make it so," the Admiral ordered. "By all means, get out at maximum velocity."

The fleet turned full about and made top speed for the edge of the system. "Enter hyperspace along our approach vector," Onderin said. "I don't want to be anywhere near that thing when it blows."

They still had a few minutes before they could make such a jump, so the Jedi Master asked for a casualty list. They had lost an MC90a, the Outside Threat, as well as a few fighters here and there that had gotten too close to the capital ships and gotten vaped by lucky turbolaser fire. Nothing major, though he didn't like losing the Starcruiser. It would be replaced soon by Mon Calamari....

The counter sped down towards zero. "We're exiting blast radius," the sensor officer said. "It will be a minute before we get into hyperspace, but all we'll take from the detenation is minor shield damage."

Onderin nodded. It appeared that this strike had been successful in very little time. That's all he could ask for from a spur-of-the-moment hit-and-fade such as this.

3C12kbA.png

OOC: Gone, or sitting about?

IC:

"Damage report?"

The Corellian Corvette Captain seemed to poke from underneath his chair from which he had fallen from, "They have taken our retreat, sir. It seems they are preparing to escape the system."

The Captain paused for a second, "The reactor?"

"Critical, sir."

"Escape vectors, now."

The remaining ships, a pair of Corvettes and six KDFs, complied, regrouping as the reactor timed down...

phillep.jpg

"Out of blast range," the scanner officer said.

"Hold here," Onderin said. "I'd like to see the station blow up before we enter hyperspace--if this is a clever ruse, we may have to extend our stay another hour or so."

The helmsman nodded and the fleet came to a halt. They were out of range of any possible damage to be inflicted by the destruction of the shipyard, but not out of sight.

3C12kbA.png

OOC: Have it your way...

IC:

"The program is initiated?"

The Imperial Captain looked regrettably upon the structure, "So be it."

The Corvettes moved away from the system... as an electrical energy surge that would read as a large explosion rippled across space.

phillep.jpg