Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

Slicer looked at the impatient bounty hunter and was quite frankly disgusted. He doubted it was the Bounty Hounter's fault for this but yet it was simply unavoidable. The Bouthy Hunter reminded him of a lot of things but mainly he reminded him of what it must look like for a Human and a Wookie to have a child. It was a disturbing sight to see a man with red eyes, with long, black, unkept black fur with gray skin. It was simply a sight that made him strongly desire putting a blaster in the creature's face and blowing it out of it's misery. In a way he felt sorry for it, since it was neither human nor Wookie but that pity was quickly over ridden with disgust at whoever did this to him, and at the very presence of the creature himself.

Giving the Bounty Hunter another look over, he figured that he was most likely outweighed by the... thing by a good 50 to 60 pounds. The main thing was the fact that the creature was taller than him. This Lobo thing had him by maybe two or three inches. Which was something that irked him. To think he would have to look up even slightly at the creature. Yet business was business and his strong dislike of wookies in general would not let him turn down a potential servant of the Empire. Especially one with such interesting weapons. The main weapon which continued to draw slicer's attention however was the hammer that this Lobo creature carried around. He gauged that it could put a hole through a duracrete if Lobo demand that the weapon do such a thing. But it seemed highly ineffective. It relied on great physical trauma in order to inflict damage. A glancing blow could or could not knock a person off his feet it all depended on the strength of this Lobo.

"You wish to join the ranks of the Empire do you? Very well follow me to my office and we shall discuss the details there."

If his orders had been followed which no doubt, they had been. He would very well miss his new office should the need arise. It not like he had, been inside of it for any true amount of time. Yet a person always planned for every eventuality if they could do so. Especially when the force was giving him such a hard time. It was as if the force was allowing him to glimpse into the future with out truly seeing it. Like he was getting a warning of some sort. But what he be getting warned about.

Deciding to keep his gut feeling as well as force feeling i nmind he calmly led the creature into his office.

"Please have a seat."

As Slicer gestured toward an unoccupied chair that was not his own he himself went to go stand by his own chair. He could sit down in order to show that he had authority as well as to show that he felt like he had nothing to fear. But he did have something to fear. the force was trying to tell him something and yet he could not make it out in the slightest. Perhaps the rebels in their desperation had somehow found out about hs outpost here. But that proved doubtful. Especially since the feelings had only grown worse the closer he was to Lobo. It was entirely possibly that Lobo was the stem of the feelings as well as Lobo could be a rebel spy or just a Bounty Hunter looking to collect on his head. Yet he would deal with those things should his fears come to light. At the moment he would simply conduct his business as he should be. And then perhaps take a visit down to the Sith Lord and get his say on the matter.

"So then mr. Lobo before we start talking about pay what position do you think you are qualified for?"

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

The wookiee hybrid sat down and mulled over Slicer's question. Lobo had no knowledge that his origins where very much intertwined with the Imperials he was now trying to join. It was ironic he was here asking them for a job, given their mutual history. Lobo didn't know or care where he came from. But in fact the creature was a result of an abandoned attempt by the Empire to experiment with creating a new species of humanoid. The purpose of this project was long lost as a result of one of the many Republic/Empire conflicts. The creature who called himself Lobo was a genetically engineered combination of human and wookiee, and a little dash of a couple other species. Now he had returned to his creators, though neither knew their connection. Lobo spoke, propping his feet up on the desk,

"Well, I think I'd like to do what you do here. You get to sit around all day doing nothing, and probably get a big fat check for it. How do I apply to get this job?"

Lobo fiddled with his wristlink as he waited for the answer.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Slicer was in a way repulsed by the creature however in a way he doubt the thing was trying to make a joke. Which only made the remark insulting. He forced himself to resist the urge of reaching over and grabbing the creature by the neck. An idea he felt would be interesting to try with the air of the force.

"Well you got to be able to train a squad of commando's as well as bring the Empire information they diod not have before hand. It has to be valuable enough for the Empire to then give the job they gave me."

He noticed the thing fiddling with his wristlink and briefly wondered what could the creature be doing. Surley it was not nervous, the amount of arrogance he had felt coming from the thing so far wouldn't allow for such a reaction. Perhaps he was having something signalled. Opening up a file inside of his helmet he snapped off a quick transmission to an operative to report back as well as another one to see if it was fesable to monitor whatever transmission the creature might be sending.

ship

The operatives would discover Lobo had merely been communicating into the Odin. There were no transmissions being sent off planet. Lobo was beginning to grow impatient. He sensed that the man distrusted the bounty hunter.

"I might have some information that might be useful to you. And obviously someone of my skill level is capable of training the runts you employ around here. I can show you something you'd be very interested in seeing. Come with me to Naboo."

Lobo rolled his eyes,

"And if you don't trust me, feel free to bring as many of your tin cans as you want."

Lobo was referring to Storm Troopers.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Slicer raised an unseen eyebrow toward the Bounty Hunter. Faster than most eyes could track he had a hold out blaster aimed it at the the Bounty Hunter's head.

"You are simply wasting my time. I may not know why you wish to do so but it is mistake."

Making sure that everything was the way he wanted it with a simple transmission he decided to enlighten the Bounty Hunter a bit.

"You are one of the least skillful persons I have every had the misfortune the meet. You claim you wish to join the empire but you have no set goal in mind, no true postion you want to fill or aspire to. Then you claim to have information for me, but the only way I can get it is if I travel off world to the forsaken place of Naboo. A place that you must have recently left. You must take me for a fool!" Slicer was very tempted to simply pull the trigger and blast the creature to Hell but he felt the need to discover it's purpose.

"I will give you one chance and one chance alone to tell me what your true purpose is for being here or I will blow your head off before you can even twitch!"

With his attention focused on the bounty Hunter he sent of two preprogramed commands from his helmet to two other recievers. The blaster slowly lowered until it rested with it's aim between the creatures eyes. It was slightly modified however then what most people would think. While most hold out blaster where able to contain 3-5 shots of powerful energy his contained only 2. 2 shots that could easily punch a hole through durasteel and still have power to continue forward. He could in essence shot through a wall to get to his target. While he was tempted to get a sturdier gun he felt this would be more than adaquate to stop a creature that wasn't even fully wookie.

ship

Lora had been off in the far reaches of space for quite some time. She'd not totally completed what she had gone for, though she had received a call back. She had managed to tinker and get her droids working at their optimal. Sparky was now programmed with other protocols ranging from mechanic's to linguistic's, R2-C4 with more mechanical skill upgrades. She brought her ship, the Shooting Star into the system, sending out the identification codes and getting permission to land.

She brought the ship down, landing in the hanger before leaving the ship. Her droids remained behind, making sure her ship was prepped and restocked while she was here, so that it was ready to go on the mission she'd been called back for. Lora headed into the base to report for duty.

Lora.jpg

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=591707#591707

J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades)... Firrerreo - Lorranne Karrade

Lobo's eyes narrowed.

"That was a mistake brother."

Lobo's communication through his wristlink had indeed only been to the Odin. More specifically the ASN assassin droid dwelling with in the ship. The small stealth orb had slipped out, and moved toward Lobo's location undetected. It looked no different than the hundreds of other droids working in an Imperial base. Surely Slicer now sensed it as it arrived outside of the door, but that was one second too late. Without warning, powerful blaster shots rang out as the modified droid blew the door apart and sent several read bolts toward Slicer. One struck the blaster knocking it to the floor, though the weapon was still functional.

"If you want to know why I'm here, I'll tell you. I was actually here to get a job. Bounty hunting is boring, and I was thinking about becoming a Lieutenant, or maybe an Emperor. I even considered revealing to you the identity of the man that hired me to kill you, he's a jerk. But you insulted me, and the greatest bounty hunter to ever live doesn't take that kind of crap. Especially from a guy who calls himself Slicer. What kind of a name is that anyway?"

Disgusted, Lobo stood up unslinging his large blast shield. His red eyes stared into Slicer's.

"I'm going to tear you limb from limb little man. I'll let you decide what you want to lose first, a leg or an arm?"

Slicer's momentary shock at the entrance of the droid was quickly drowned by the immediate rage that seemed to surface from his very core. This creature had insulted him in a way far graver than it could possible imagine.

Three things happened at once. Four special droids were summoned to meet him outside, the Creature was blown back 7 feet through the door by the use of the force crashing into it's droid along the way, and the blaster that had been shot from his hand, had been returned to his hand. Before anything else could possibly happen he quickly removed all of his special canisters and tossed them from the window to a waiting droid who caught it and quickly left the scene leaving three others standing at the ready. Then turning to face the door he awaited the creatures charge that would surley come. He would teach this creature to never insult him through his name EVER again.

((So three post modded duel. I'll give the first post to you.))

ship

OOC: Seems to be a censor malfunction up there. I'm pretty sure I didn't write any blocked words. I agree to your terms. Good luck.

IC: Lobo shook his head to clear the cobwebs as he stood up. He'd experienced the same treatment from Trowa, and it still made him angry. Part of him was beginning to believe there might actually be something to this Force stuff.

No way, it's all fake. I bet I could do it too if I really tried.

Lobo bent down and picked up his shield. It was then that he saw his small assassin droid had been crushed underneath his weight. Lobo picked it up a tear in his eye,

"Awww, he got you killed little buddy. Don't worry, he'll get the same treatment."

Lobo pulled out his massive hammer. He was going to pound this punk into oblivion. He burst through the doorway holding up his heavy durasteel shield, expecting the blaster fire to come. Lobo sniffed to make sure he charged right into Slicer, he didn't even need to look. The two burst through the other wall into the next room, rolling over each other. Lobo brough his hammer down toward Slicer's head.

((1))

((good Luck. Now to start this off with a bang...))

Nadus Morex was lost momentarily in his own thoughts, up to the moment of the creature tackling him through a wall. How dare that creature insult his hard won name! He would enjoy gutting the thing from top to bottom.

Suddenly howevr the thing charged. Even his reflexes had not been enough to dive out of the way of the attack. Crashing into a wall he immediately let himself go limp. As the wall gave way to their combined weight and force. Slicer quickly tensed up and noticed with a sort of pleasure that the hammer was coming for his head. It was as he had predicted, the hammer would indeed be the creature's main weapon. Knowledge that would be very useful in the future if the creature lived.

As the weapon came crashing toward his head he violently twisted underneath the being and rolled to his feet. Before the creature could lift his hammer to strike again however, Slicer had extended his arm. From it a hidden cable launcher shot out a thing cord. Strong enough to hold at least 400 pounds without snapping he quickly had it wrap around the creatures arms and with a yank sent the creature back into his office.

Watching it crash into his desk he spoke a single command into his Helmet.

"Now."

This command was relayed with out hesitation and executed just as fast. Despite the massive damage it would cause they knew that do have disobeyed this command would have been death. Always obedient the Stormtroopers that Lobo had referred to as Tin cans earlier pulled the lever.

Without a moment's hesitation Slicer forcibly ejected himself out of the building by crashing through a window. Meanwhile a bright blossom of flame erupted behind him. As he hit the ground he turned to look at remained from his office. Earlier the force had warned him of a possible danger. Being the man of caution that he was he had order Stormtroopers to lay demolition packs throughout his office to be detonated on his command should the need arise.

After all why should he prolong any confrontation. Lucky for him his hunched had played off. The way he saw it if he was going to be attacked the most likely place would have been his office, that or his ship which could easily take care of its self.

Watching the smoke curl into the sky, three magnaguards quickly formed up at his side. One was armed with a double bladed vibrosword, The other two had a Vibrosword each. Standing silently at his side the quietly observed along with their master the smoke the had somewhat tapered down its activity as it escaped into the ever darkening sky.

As a gentle breeze blew across the landscape stirring up the dry humid air, Slicer sighed. Reaching to his side he removed his newest weapon and held it at the ready. Then backing away slowly from the wreckage he submerged himself into the force. As he felt the power flow through him, he removed the safety and waited.

((1))

ship

Lobo felt the cord retract away from his body as he landed unceremoniously in Slicer's office. This Slicer fellow was more skilled than he had anticipated. But he was still a chump. Lobo hefted himself to his feet throwing his hammer back over his shoulder. He shook off the pain and turned to Slicer. His face twisted in confusion as he watched Slicer take a swan dive out of the building.

Maybe he realized how outmatched he was and committed suicide.

His nose twitched.

I think I smell explosives.

Lobo leaped straight into the air, his powerful legs carrying him extremely high. The room blew apart just as he exited, singeing his black mane. Lobo's strong shoulders crashed through two ceilings and he twisted, rolling into one of the upper rooms. A plume of fire blasted through where he had just been. Lobo angrily fidgeted with his wristlink.

He doesn't seem to realize I'm the greatest fighter to ever live. Some people just can't accept when someone is smarter and better looking than them. I'm going to have to give him a fist full of Lobo.

He wiped his eyes.

I'll do it in memory of ASN-121. He was a good droid.

The hatch on Lobo's ship opened, and another surprise circled far around out of Slicer's line of vision. Slicer and his two men could still see a small fire burning. The smoke obscured their vision, but he knew that freak Slicer must have sensed he was still alive. Suddenly a low roar could be heard. It began to get louder and louder, and soon it appeared to be in the room that had just exploded. At last, Lobo's grinning face burst through the smoke. He sat upon his modified speeder bike. It mimicked the sound of an ancient combustion engine, but this massive monster was all modern and almost as awesome as Lobo. Lobo's bike vaulted out of the window Slicer had flown through, and landed, hovering above the ground. It came toward the men at half speed.

I am so cool.

Lobo fitted his sunglasses on and fired one of his massive chains. It embedded itself deep in the ground, but well ahead of Slicer. Surely the man was confused, but he was probably so full of himself he assumed Lobo was just stupid. Without warning, Lobo gunned his bike at full speed. He circled around them, firing his Genoshin Sonic Pistol at their heads. The distraction and the incredible speed served their purpose, and the chain attached to the bike caught each of the men under their necks carrying them several yards in a circle dragging them along the ground. Lobo retracted the bike and swooped low so the top of his bike ran over Slicer's fallen form with a loud thump. Lobo looked back with mock concern.

"I think I might of hit something. Probably just an overconfident runt who's about to die."

Out of the three magnaguards that had been surrounding Slicer, only two had been caught by the chain. The third one quickly decided that the best course of action was to disable the speeder. It was with this logic that Lobo soon found himself in the air with shrapnel raining all around him if not through him. A single magnaguard had lodged it's virbosword in his fuel intake area of his speeder. This naturally caused the machine to explode.

The other two magnaguards were a little worse off however they still functioned fine. They quickly formed up on the rising form of their master.

Slicer on the other hand was in a state of nearly uncontrollable fury. Running him over with the speeder had been nothing but in insult. After all his armor had protected him from the physical trauma of the speeder bike, to an extent anyway. But to have dragged around and then ran over was an insult that only left the response of a quick painful death for the creature responsible.

As Lobo found himself in the air by way of Speeder bike, Slicer quickly aimed his carbonite gun and fired. He had managed to hold on to the gun despite being run over and dragged about and it only seemed right that after such an effort of holding on to the gun that it should be used in order to achieve his vengeance.

As he watched the cool beam slam into Lobo's flying form he released the trigger for a moment in order to allow Lobo to land. Activating his hybrid flight system he was launched into the air which gave him the greatest vantage point upon to finish off his adversary. Bring his gun to bear he let loose on the weapon until Lobo had been frozen solid on his frontal area, as well as to the ground. Satisfied that Lobo was no unable to move, breath or stay alive much longer he decided to put a little overkill into the situation.

"You three will monitor his life signs. If they go out chop him into small pieces. If they don't go out in 4 minutes chop him into little pieces anyway."

Tempted to laugh at the creature's plight he watched as the magnaguards quickly formed up around Lobo with their weapons at the ready, minus one vibrosword. Slicer however felt only slightly cheated at the way this creature would meet his fate, that being of course suffocation or frostbite. He would have enjoyed it far better if he had gutted the creature or skinned it alive.

Slicer decided that he would stick around to watch the magnaguards slice Lobo into bite sized pieces but decided that he was to far away to get any good sort of viewing. Flying over to where his office had been. He perched onto of the building and began to see if it would take four minutes before his droids chopped the creature into pieces.

((2))

ship

Jolting him awake Sario could tell somthing exploded judging by the Little quake it was a inclosed blast meaning contained in a room. strapping on his gear he went to investagate. Arving to see Slicer freeze A thing to the ground Sario just sat down to watch the fun... Keeping his sword close to hand though allong with his blasters.

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

Natoh walked the halls of the Imperial Training Facility. As he walked he recieved a comm from Slicer to get his units together. He stumbled upon the simulation room and stood outside.

He sent a comm to the other Imperial Elite Units.

Comm___________________

"Slicer has orders for us to meet here. We are going to practice diguises."

End Comm_______________

Natoh awaited the arrival of his comrades.

natohjpg13tz.jpg

Lobo had been surprised his bike exploded. He'd thought himself well away from the strange guards. He'd have to make certain the next speeder went a little faster. Lobo landed easily, his animal frame rolling into a crouch. His butt was slightly burned from the explosion. He'd need a special cream for that one.

"Messing with someone's bike is punishable by death in some systems. You must be out of your mind little ma--."

Lobo never knew when to shutup and it cost him. The first beam struck him square in his chest armor. He'd never seen a weapon quite like it and lay in shock for a moment. He was poised to move again, but the icy substance weighed him down. The bounty hunter was struck again and again. Soon he found he couldn't move it all.

So cold. Hold your breath big fella.

Lobo may not have known his origins, but he knew what he was capable of. His eyes were red for a reason, no wookiee or human possessed that shade of color. It was all part of the genetically manipulated portions of Lobo's DNA. Lobo was able to regulate his body with much more control than most other species. His breathing dissipated, and Lobo waited. It would have killed him eventually, but his hypersensitive hearing caught Slicer's four minute warning.

This guy's dumber than me. I could do this for four hours. Maybe. I can certainly do it for four minutes. I mean, I'm impatient too, but come on.

The magnaguards were very obedient to their Master, perhaps too obedient. At exactly four minutes, they began to hack the icy substance away. The first blade struck his shoulder drawing blood. But by then they'd knocked enough away that Lobo was able to move. Grinning on the inside, his first sign of life was a deadly one. He heaved with all his strength clubbing one of the guards in head, smashing the head to pieces throwing shards of ice everywhere. Lobo rolled away from another blade as it came down, and struggled to his feet. He tore the ice off his face and everywhere else he could reach. The bounty hunter smashed his favorite pair of sunglasses in the process, his red eyes were now clearly visible. Lobo still had frozen pockets of fur all over his body, looking as if he'd just come out of blizzard. They'd ruined his droid, his bike, and worst of all his glasses. Lobo was livid.

"Alright boys, if you want to get the full Lobo experience, get ready because I don't give it halfway. When Lobo goes all out, he always aims to please."

Lobo pulled his hammer once more. It had been frozen as well, but it was metal and thus undamaged. Lobo swung at the first magnaguard. His superior strength broke its hands as it rose its blade in defense. Lobo drove his fist straight through its midsection. Lifting the whole guard up, he threw it at the other with incredible speed. The two collided and Lobo was right on top of them smashing them into pieces growling with glee. He pointed up at Slicer with his hammer.

"You're next boy. Don't send any more of this garbage to deal with Lobo. It's insulting. If you can't handle it, just give up."

Lobo loped toward Slicer's perch. The man fired his icy gun again, but this time Lobo was ready. With animal-like grace he dodged the speedy shots. In a few strides, Lobo vaulted upward his hand gripping a ledge on the building's surface. Lobo hauled himself up and in two short leaps he was right in Slicer face. Lobo crushed the muzzle of the gun in his hand.

"I hope the Imps gave you a nice health plan. Or better yet some decent life insurance."

Lobo swung his hammer hard, but Slicer was fast. The man rolled backward, but he'd underestimated the power of Imperial engineering. Lobo matched his speed and was standing before him as he rolled to his feet. This time the bounty hunter rammed the hammer forward like a spear, the head of the hammer striking his stomach hard. Lobo gripped the man in a headlock as he pounded at his stomach over and over cracking several ribs.

"You like throwing your army at people? I understand why you are afraid to fight the great Lobo, but get some guts. You're embarassing me."

Lobo spun Slicer around with one hand, spanking with the butt of the hammer.

((3)) Great fight, good luck.

An insignificant, unmarked fighter dropped into real space over the planet of Selvaris. He scanned the planet with the various sensors in the ship as well as his naked eye. It wasn't much to look at, but he knew it housed thousands upon thousands of Imperial stormtroopers and officers. He sent a comm through the main channel informing them of who he was and why he was here.

They let him through and be began to angle his ship downwards for an easy descent. Everything went smoothly and in a few moments he began to shut his ship down in one of the hangers. He could feel a few powerful force users here, one he would think could be considered a master almost. It took him by surprise to feel them in this, of all, places.

He jumped out of the cockpit and landed firmly on his feet, glancing about for a few seconds. His face revealed no emotion, his eyes glimmered in the light. He quietly moved through the hallways, hearing a bit of a ruckas in one of the other hangers down the way he ignored it and continued on. Soon enough he would find a training center....soon enough.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

Sario sighed this fight was interesting! but o well time to go those driods were to stuiped but it was Silcer's mistake on that one.

arriving at the simulation he sat down and waited.

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

Lora wandered through the facilities, not having found the "boss" in his office. She kept walking, not having been told where he could be found. She saw the majority of training still going ahead as normal, nothing seemingly changing since she had last been here.

Get called back for what? ... Where's everyone supposed to be meeting for this thing anyway??

Lora shook her head, checking to see if anything had been left in her old room. No. She looked out the window for a time, just staring out at the troops on the parade grounds, the fighters practicing in the air. The mountains in the background. On her last stay here, she'd gotten to know some of the terrain quite well... having trudged over it with the squad. She wondered where Jrosk was, Lora hadn't seen his ship when she'd landed. Pulling out a datapad, she jotted a note on it for him,

--

Jrosk,

Just wanted to touch base with you since I got back, only you're not here. You can get me on this comm frequency [insert here] anytime, though I hope to catch you before heading out again. I still have unfinished business elsewhere - only got called back for a mission. Sparky says hello. Oops... no, he'd say "Weary resignation: Hello meatbag, friend of my Master." still haven't got him out of those habits.

Take care of you.

Lora

--

She took the datapad to Jrosk's room, propping it up on his bed where he'd see it before turning to leave. Least he'd know she'd been there if she didn't get to see him while she was here. She wondered where Sario, Natoh, Trith and Lord Kelvin were, not having seen any of the squad mates yet since she returned. She leant for a moment against the wall wondering if they'd be in one of the simulation or training rooms. They hadn't been in the room where they'd gotten their mission briefing last time.

Pushing off again, the Firrerreon girl headed off again, in that direction. As she went along, she discovered someone else wandering the hallways.

"Halt! Who are you?"

The elite squad member brought her hand down over her blaster.

Lora.jpg

Zad stopped in dead center in the hallway. He had heard the female behind him, but hadn't bothered to turn back. It was always cute when they thought they could take on a male. A bit of a smile graced his lips as he turned to face her, brushing away some of his golden locks as he did. His eyes traced over her body, pausing at her hand which was near her blaster, then continuing their trip.

She was a good twenty feet in front of him, so he knew she would assume she could draw her weapon and hit him before he made it too her. He raised his head slightly and tilted it, almost daring her to do something for a few seconds. When she didn't move, most likely because she expected him to answer her question, he boldly walked towards her.

He could feel something building inside of him, a weak emotion for the time being but it was obvious given a bit of time it would grow to be powerful. It was something he had not felt in a while, not since Alora had inflicted it upon him through her own doings. But this...this felt truer, more real then what Alora did. If she tried to draw her weapon as he neared, she would find her hand held firmly in place as if he was right next to her holding it..

"Who am I? I've asked myself that many times...So many times. Do you really care who I am?" He stretched out and used his control over the force to pry her name from her mind. "I am just a man, searching for a bit of training, Lora..."

He stood directly in front of her and apparently had no plans to stop moving. He stepped to her side, never letting his eyes leave hers as he walked around her. Her head turned to the left as he did, then to the right to keep a close watch on him he assumed. She was the ideal human specimen, at least for a female. Her only flaw was such...

Lora was furious at him. Who did he think he was just strolling through the Imperial base as if he owned it? In seconds she could have the alarms activated and the guards on top of him. She had been trained with the elite.

"I care that you are a stranger just strolling through our military base unescorted. You don't have a pass and don't try and tell me that you do coz it won't work. Passes are worn on the front of your clothing where everyone can see it... so mistakes can't be made"

The kind of mistakes were obvious. That she wasn't pleased that he was there was also made plain. That he knew her name, or plucked it out of thin air, made it known that he was a force user. She knew there were sith around the base, there had been during the last exercise she was on with the squad.

"Sith? You're obviously not a Jedi. They wouldn't be game to come here."

Lora's bearing was proud, as all in the elite squad had rights to be. She didn't care that he was sith. That his gaze raked over her body made her eyes narrow in anger. Her other hand immediately grabbed his arm,

"You're not going anywhere until I get some decent answers. You don't have a pass. You will be escorted to the office if you wish to continue to remain on this base."

That she'd be the one to do just that was obvious by her stance. She felt the pressure exerted on her hand that rested above her blaster, knew he was using his tricks on her. That was why she grabbed him with her other hand and began to drag him in the opposite direction, towards the main office.

Lora.jpg

Zad stood firm, not letting her pull him away towards any office. With a delicate grace he slipped his hand out of her grasp and looked her in the eyes for a moment. He was impressed, even if he didn't show it, by her fiery demeanor. He had been right in thinking she was a near perfect human specimen. She had the vigor and fire for her duty burning deep within her...Inside and out she showed what he looked for.

"Is the leader of the Empire not a Sith? Is one of his very own brothers not allowed within this compound? Would the Empire itself have let me land, if it did not trust me. They allowed me in, did it not occur to you that they did not see fit to rush out to my ship and hand me an ID badge that I would not wear anyways?"

He took a step back, watching her for a moment, turning his head to one side then the other as he did. His blue eyes scanned her carefully, searching for all of the subtle markings of a Warrior. He slipped his hands inside his robes in a manner showing he meant no harm, but not in an obvious way. He had no doubt she would pick up on this.

"Of course, if you wish to take me through such a long, drawn out, overly pointless process. I will follow you. Of my own accord."

Lora stepped back from him, her eyes raking over him now as he seemed to be making a point of doing to her. The young woman had not reached her full height yet, but as she was only Eighteen it wasn't unusual. She still had to look up at this man, wanting to wipe the smirk off his face as his gaze travelled over her. She had no interest in the opposite sex, her life being her work. She'd not been in a relationship and since she'd left her family back at their colony, she wouldn't be set up with an arranged marriage either. Part of the reason why she left.

She caught sight of one of the officers striding down the hallway. One who had overheard the confrontation. He gave her an approving nod, but also a signal to let him go about his business. She came to attention, smartly saluting the officer as he went past her. Once he was past she turned again.

"You may go about your business. Just don't cause any trouble."

Lora.jpg

Zad flashed her a grin as her superior officer signaled for her to let him go about his own business. He was about to go on his way when her final comment met his ears though. He could help but turn back and face her, an odd grin on his face as he stepped forward until he was only six inches from her. Turning his head at an angle he spoke...

"When has a Sith ever been known to cause trouble? Now, run along...be careful playing with the boys, less you get hurt lass."

With that he spun on his hell and began to walk down the hallway, he quickly felt out the area again and locked onto the powerful signal that was the Sith Lord Orik. He wouldn't approach him just yet, perhaps later. He had other things on his mind now.

Lora glared after him... Men! They have no idea what-so-ever! ... playing with the boys indeed... I can whip their butts any day of the week... The Firrerreon turned her back on him as he walked off in the other direction, dismissing any thought of the man from her mind. She had a mission to go on and she first had to be briefed on it. She stopped another private on her way, asking if they'd seen any of the others and being told where the briefing was to be held. She thanked him and kept going, quickly disappearing from the other's view.

Entering the room she gave a nod to Sario, taking her seat and waiting for the briefing to commence.

Lora.jpg

(WOOT!!!*cough* anyways... )

Sario nodded back by looking at her he could tell something was wrong but dismissed it after all she is withdrawin like him...

Sario....

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

The Magnaguards had proved themselves to be expedient learners, their capacious databanks logging away all possibly attainable information within an instant. Thus was the difference between a droid and the simplistic mind of a human, one allowed to maintain so many flaws yet still held a higher position in the galaxy due to the galaxy's cruel disposition toward the droids, not allowing more than a few of them to reach any superior intellect that they might hold dominion over themselves rather their sentient masters. For this, Orik was glad.

Yet now there was a distant presence, like a rumble shaking the languor set in about he force that had rested in a thick visage over the facility, saving the duel between his apprentice and some obscure bounty hunter whose ego stretched through the force as a towering sky-scraper which cast a large shadow upon all others... yet for this point it was merely an egomaniacal delusion forged by unfounded confidence in himself. If the man managed to best Slicer, which seemed an impossibility almost, then Orik would have him dealt with in due fashion, yet until then he was far from a threat.

No”¦ I am feeling the arrival of a sith”¦

Orik instructed his four select Magnaguards, the ones which had received far more individual training than the others, to continue sparring against their various counterparts while he tended other matters. It would be a rather simple task to locate the sith apprentice, who most likely had the sense to not approach a sith lord such as himself. Thankfully that would show that this one wasn't an illogical, blundering imbecile among the giants of the sith and indeed gave Orik a bit more hope that his intentions would prove worthy.

However, upon approaching the man, the stench of ignorance protruded his prejudicial aura”¦ yes”¦ that was certain. The Dark Side had gifted the Kel Dor with a few different distinctive talents: speed and strength far beyond his already impressive figure, effective telekinesis beyond the grasp of most, and chief of which a nearly unparalleled control of the mind. Through the aforementioned talent, such information was easily drawn from the beings mind as venom sucked easily from a wound. A boisterous voice, subtly manipulated by the auditory distortions of Orik's oxygen mask, resonated throughout the area where the apprentice waited.

Slicer coughed as a smile appeared on his lips. His ribs were broken and the pain that resulted was not an easy pain to bear. Taking a ragged breath he concentrated and instead of locking the pain away decided he would let it help fuel his rage, his anger, his passion. Almost brought to the point of laughing he suddenly felt the butt of the hammer on his behind. In an instant he rolled forward and came up facing Lobo. Before the creature had time to blink a jet of fire flew from his extended arm. Tribute to the makers of his armor of course. As the creature became a flaming torch of fur and flesh, Slicer catapulted himself at Lobo. Grabbing him by his burning arms he flung himself and lobo from the building. Tumbling in the air they both hit the ground with enough force to leave a lasting impression in the dirt.

Taking a ragged but controlled breath Slicer activated his double bladed saber. This creature had insulted him, run him over and broken his ribs. Made a mockery of his name and on top of that caused him to lose three magnaguards and his brand new office.

As the Slicer slowly approached the form of Lobo he was surprised that the creature had, had enough sense to put out the flames. Before the creature had time to recover and put up any sort of resistance Slicer was upon him as a blazing wrath of fury and blades. Avoid external limbs Slicer made his attack by shifting stances and changing his combinations always keeping Lobo on the defensive. Slowly his field of view dimmed as a red mist began to creep into his vision. The pain in his ribs soon became nothing more than a raging fire that threatened to burst out and engulf him alive, ignoring it and everything else his vision continued to become narrower until at last he was aware that he was seeing nothing at all.

Blinded by the red mist before his eyes, he was dimly aware that his body, was still moving still attack but, he himself was no longer truly controlling the actions. His body was moving of it’s own accord attacking and slashing even leaping and bouncing but his own self-awareness was no longer controlling it. His body with out his mind was nowhere near the intensity of what it had been when he first started this attack. Suddenly a small spherical shape of light appeared before his mind’s eye. Focusing attention on it only one though crossed his mind.

There…

Suddenly another light appeared and the same thought crossed his mind only he made a move toward it. Soon however it was like a game to him as the lights appeared he would made a mental grab for it each time as soon as he had grab the light another light had appeared. As the lights continued to flash he could see that the edges of perception were returning to him. For every light he caught it was as if that light opened up a patch in the red mist. Every now and then a blue light would appear and as Slicer caught those he could always feel a detectable shift in his body movements. It was almost as if the lights were telling him where to strike, and what to do. With every blue light he could feel his style change and for every white one he assumed he had made some sort of attack. Suddenly everything cleared and Slicer found himself standing over Lobo. His double bladed lightsaber had been separated into dual lightsabers and both saber were lying on top of one another forming an X with Lobo’s head near the point where the two blades meet. A voice that sounded remarkably like his own whispered in his ear.

Do it.

Slicer paused, with a twitch he could decapitate Lobo and therefore end this being’s life. That much was true but something was odd about the whole situation. While his body felt as if he had just been flung around like some sort of giant, something felt off. Or perhaps… suddenly he realized what was wrong. Nothing at all was wrong. It was simply that his sense had been sharper. The metallic tang that normal resulted from a lightsaber seemed ten times more pronounced. Despite his heart jack hammering away in his ears, he could still hear Lobo’s ragged breaths. The curves, and grooves in his lightsaber was as apparent to him as if they had been in his own bare hands. Something that should be possible given the gloves he was wearing. Oddly though he was vaguely aware of the temperature but yet it had no affect on his emotional states, his attitude, his body’s fatigue or even his mental state. It was as if had transcended from his normal sense and had some how reached a level where his senses had been enhanced in a way he had not yet known was possible.

This must be the work of the force.

Returning his attention to Lobo once more, a rage filled him at the mere sight of the creature. Not truly wookie, not truly human. Not truly anything a disgusting creature. Suddenly he felt a power that he had not yet touched. A power that seemed to focus his rage. With a thought he directed his focused rage toward the creature. Summoning the force he bent it to his will and molded it until it responded to his very fervent wish. That of not decapitating Lobo but, instead to watch him suffer and die a painful death as he crushed his windpipe. To his surprise he was almost astonished when Lobo did indeed begin gasping. Slicer concentrated harder as he could feel the force’s influence on Lobo’s windpipe. As he slowly crushed Lobo’s windpipe he spoke. A harsh grating sound escaped his lips.

“You are nothing but a freak. I have felt with in you that not even you truly know what you are. You are an abomination worthy only of death.” With out a muscle twitching Slicer increased the pressure on Lobo’s windpipe. As his twin lightsabers simply waited for the command to move forward and lope off the abomination’s head.

((3 awesome fight. good luck.))

ship

Slicer vs Lobo has to be one of the weirder fights I've seen in a long time. NFU vs FU has been done, but usually the NFU does not have to ploy through an army of guards users to get to the FU, making me unsure how to judge this "duel" per say.

Lobo, while posting on the reactionary part definitely was laugh out loud funny, pure and simple, dealing out the "Lobo experience". Regardless of how this battle turns out, I can say I wish to see more of him in the RP since the characterization was down pat.

Slicer made effective use of his troops, particularly the magna guards and brought depth to his character for his development as a Force user. It's interesting how the fight wasn't broken into a cohesive duel, but a series of events- Lobo attacking Slicer in the office and the detonation, the bike attack followed by a deep freeze, and finally the actual duel being restricted to one post. Because of the jumps in continuity, it's hard to evaluate the duel as a whole.

As I'm really not 100% sure how to judge this, I'm thinking of remanding the duel for two more posts- and with a duel implying one on one so its easier to judge- The third posts of the last duel counts as post 1 of the new three post set- Lobo, your post, second of three. Both of you need to keep the action contained, short in duration (6-20 seconds of events is a decent rule of thumb), and with that, let "round 2" begin- Fight!

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Lobo's red eyes darted around, searching for a way out. He'd managed to keep just out of Slicer's saber reach, until the man went all crazy on him. He lay on the ground, glancing back to the man looming above him. He'd had the presence of mind not to let go of his hammer while Slicer beat the snot out of him, but that wasn't going to be much help right now. He could feel the sabers inches from his neck.

I'm starting to get the feeling I might be in a tight spot here.

Even Lobo knew that was an understatement as he felt Slicer begin to Force choke him. The icy grip of death was approaching. He'd been beaten, frozen, cut up, and then burned, and now Slicer was taking the air itself from him. All in all, he'd have to say he'd been a little off his game today. But Lobo was not as big a fool as he appeared. If there was one strength Lobo had, it was his ability to fight. Lobo had been fighting people all his life. And he always had a backup plan. He just had to figure out what it was. Lobo's vision began to go black.

I can't hit him with my hammer. He'd cut off my head before I made a move. If I'm going to hit him, it's got to be paralyzing and I don't see how I can do that. I guess it's not so bad. I've lived the life of a hero, if I die, I'll at least die with no regrets. I know my death will be a death sentence for this entire galaxy though. What are they going to do without me around? Besides, I definitely can't let myself be killed by a guy who calls himself Slicer!

Lobo's hand was near his belt. The lack of oxygen to his brain, had caused a flash of genius. The bounty hunter had an idea. Summoning his strength, he pulled the small Naboo droid stunner he kept at his side. The weapon fit in the palm of his hand, but packed a vicious punch. It wasn't met for humans, and wasn't deadly. But it could mess with Slicer's nervous system enough for him to escape. Lobo drove the stunner straight up between Slicer's legs, knowing that would double the pain. Electricity flowed through Slicer's body, holding his lightsaber arms in place. As the man convulsed, the edge of the blades brushed his cheeks burning his face. Lobo slid himself backwards allowing the blades to run along his chest. As soon as they contacted his chest plate, they shorted out, his armor was coated with cortosis. Lobo was free. He tossed the droid stunner aside as it ran out of power, and swung his hammer into Slicer's outstretched hands, hearing the bones in at least one wrist snap, and knocking Slicer's sabers to the ground. His hammer kept swinging until it was on his other shoulder. Lobo remained in that stance, ready to slam Slicer's head. They were only inches apart now. But the sabers didn't fly too far landing a few feet away. The two men kept glancing to each other and then back to the sabers repeatedly. Lobo's cheeks still smoked from the burn he'd received. He snapped at Slicer,

"What's wrong little man, scared you couldn't beat me to them? As I see it, you got a big problem. If you make a move, I'm going to take your head off. You've got a few options though, and you need to think about them. You can use your fancy fairy magic and call those flashlights back over here, if you've still got hands to grip them. You can dive for them, and hope your magic is faster than my amazing and mind boggling speed. Or you can surrender and make your death a whole lot less painful. It's up to you, but I don't have all day."

The vicious battle made Lobo appear to be quite a sight. His arms were blackened in places with burns, but the rest of his body was covered with icy patches. The gray fur on his cheeks was now black from the saber wounds. Lobo was not a happy bounty hunter and he looked it.