Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

Lobo had to admire Zad's arm if he was able to throw into his ship while the Odin was hovering in the air. He could see he was dealing with another wizard wannabe. Lobo watched the flashbang roll into his ship. Lobo shouldn't have left his door slightly opened.

"Son of a . . ."

Bright light filled the cockpit as the weapon exploded. Lobo's ship lurched to the side as he was temporarily blinded. But he'd still been wearing his specialized sun glasses. They were cracked, and lopsided, but they still absorbed the brunt of the bright light. The effects lasted less than a few seconds. Lobo was about to fire his ship forward when a large pipe crashed through the side window burying itself in the controls in front of him.

My droid, my bike, and now my ship. Can't these guys just leave me alone?

But deep down Lobo knew that jealousy knew no bound. Lobo knew the [iOdin was finished. He steered the falling ship toward Zad.

Let's see him deal with that.

Lobo used his powerful haunches to carry him out of the missing hatch. His ship crashed with a powerful explosion behind him. Lobo was already moving through the dead bodies of laser blasted Imperials, loping at incredible speed. He moved through the hangar, lurking behind ships as soldiers moved toward the raucous. Lobo rounded a corner, and knocked out a surprised pilot of an Imperial shuttlecraft. He hopped in starting the engines, and began pulling the ship into the sky.

That guy is still alive, I know it. I can still smell his hair gel.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Zad knew that if he didn't think fast that the ship would crush him alive, such a thing of course was unacceptable as that was not the death of a warrior. Ripping a steel plate off the wall he leapt into the air, placing it beneath him just in time to block the brunt of the explosion as it propelled him upwards. The metal began to sear his flesh and the roof was fast approaching him. Rolling off the side he allowed a bit of the fire to lick at his flesh as the metal bursted through the roof seconds before he flew out as well.

Fire erupted from the hole he has just made, the Sith apprentice lay just to the left of the damaged hangers new roof exit, taking in a deep breath of fresh air. Had he remained in that fire a second or two longer his lungs would have been scarred beyond repair most likely. The beast would get away this time...but only this time. Zadkiel doubted that the Imperials would have the know how to bring one of their own ships crashing down, but they were wise enough to put tracers in them.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

Lord kelvin Walked from his ship to the lab where his armour had been created,

"You did good, very excellent" he said to the lab assistiant.

That done he headed back to his ship and powered it up, he sent a comm to slicer about the mission and jumped to hyperspace.

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

Lobo's stolen shuttlecraft flew into the air. With a sigh of relief, the hybrid at last headed into hyperspace.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Damn it he thought to him self

Dropping out of hyper space he turned around and went back to the planet.

"Lord Kelvin to Selvaris, Send a Construction crew in a ship up here now we've got work to do"

"Yes Sir" they replied

Several minutes later the ship carrying the nessisary crew was sitting next to him,

"Allright, lets go."

At that they left and jumped to hyperspace, hopefully with out any more delays.

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

OCC:srry been busy school you know

Sario running through the hanger seeing a falling ship he thought to himself hmm don't see that everyday. hopped in his ship and took off into space low obit.

---Comn----

"i'll follow and who comes out to space into hyper other than notoh."

----end of comn---

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

Lora had given up waiting for Sario, specially when he went straight past her and took off. He obviously wasn't interested in the mission. Something was apparantly going on in the other hanger over from the one she was in, though she wasn't going to wait to find out what it was...

"Sparky, take off while I hit the comms."

The droid followed instructions while Lora picked up the comm unit.

-- comm to Sario --

The mission if you can be bothered is on Myrkr. I'm heading there now. I'm not waiting round any longer.

Lora

-- end comm -

Once clear of the gravity wells, Lora punched in the instructions for where she was heading. There were no tracking devices on her ship, the Shooting Star slipping very easily into hyperspace...

Lora.jpg

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=591707#591707

J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades)... Firrerreo - Lorranne Karrade

The Sith acolyte wasted no time in slipped back into the hanger and finding his own ship. He had no interest in staying here now, Lobo had escaped. In time the two would meet again, perhaps when the beast was in top form, but for now they would go their separate ways. His ship roared to life and in a few minutes he was off the planet and into hyperspace.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

• 2 weeks later...

A good size ship suddenly streaked through the atmosphere as the pilot brought her down, Slicer's blade had returned.

Landing in a designated landing pad the armored man unbuckled himself and soon afterwards step upon the planet.

The man carried about a swagger with him of a job well done. Immediatly seeking out the Sith lord he housed on the planet he also simotanously had a mass exodous of Maganaguards to prearranged areas of the galaxy.

the green diamonds were all ship off as well execpt for one canister naturally which was then kept upon selvaris.

Meanwhile SLlcer suddenly appered next to the Sith lord.

"Hello master, I have diverted ryloth into becoming an imperial world. I have indirectly killed coountless individuals, I have defeated a Jedi Knight in combat, then I broke his mind, made him reveal all he knew about the locations of Jedi bases, as well received rebel transmission codes and frequencies for later use, I have securied a badge in order to inflitrate a rebel base on mon calamari. And lastly the broken Jedi knight as sworn his alligence to me."

Slicer stood a tad bit strighter as he relayed this which would only be natural.

"I believe that I have proven my self to have earned the title of Sith Lord."

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

As per prior contract, the seldom operational shipyards of Selvaris churned out the DR and Lust, as per fulfilling a contract by their Imperial counterparts at Kuat.

Otherwise, whatever was not laden secured by Slicer, was reinforced as what common throughout the entire military sector...

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Orik turned, the Kel Dor at last smilling underneath the oxygen mask which was firmly implanted on his face. The man had seen much battle, and had faced even the pains of death at the hands of a bounty hunter. However, in one fell swoop all failures faded to oblivion as the bounty hunter had one extremely successful mission.

"Kneel."

Orik took his sword, stained with the flesh of many, and laid its crimson flat upon the shoulders of the man.

"Rise, Darth Asperous."

Edited by Guest

Slicer Rose and tried out his new name in his head. Darth Asperser, interesting to say the least but well deserved. At long last he now carried the title of Sith Lord.

"I thank you. However I must depart for I have other business to attend to."

With only those few words Slicer quickly left.

ship

The transports carrying their precious cargo and the Shooting Star arrived back from their planet of origin after their mission to Myrkr. Lora requested clearance, landing her ship in it's usual location within the hanger bay, the techs moving in to refuel and restock it for her. Lora left Sparky and R2-C4 in charge of her ship while she headed to the barracks gym for a work out to get rid of some of her frustrations before she went to seek Slicer to make a report.

On her way she was informed that he had left for another location, that just letting Lora feel more inclined to hit the gym equipment. She would make her report once Slicer returned. Lora programmed one of the simulator programs that would allow her to use her knowledge of hand to hand combat. She activated it, beginning the fight against the 'life-like' hologram opponant.

Lora.jpg

Completing her workout, Lora made her way back to her room, showering and changing into her usual garb. Leaving her room she headed to the cafeteria for a meal, taking a seat beside some of the other troops. She ate with them, hearing the usual gossip of what was going around the galaxy. She asked where the boss was, still needing to make her report to him. None were sure just where he'd been sent to. Finishing up her meal she gave them a wave as she headed off, disposing of her plates as she made her way through to one of the technical rooms. She'd type her report out for her boss. She also needed to find out how long he'd be away, asking other technicians and officers that were in the room if they knew where Slicer was. All she was told was that he was on another mission of unknown duration. She inclined her head towards them and sat at a terminal to begin her report. She needed information to make a complete report and would have a few words with Slicer with regards to Sario when he did return. She knew better than to bad mouth a fellow officer to lower ranks so held her tongue but would report to Slicer upon his return.

She wondered how long before Jrosk returned as well. The mission had been completed before he landed.

Lora.jpg

Lora looked up as one of the techs announced the arrival of Sario, that he'd requested clearance and had landed. She had been making sure that none had read her encrypted report as she didn't want them knowing who the report was about, specially since it had something to do with compentency of a fellow officer.

She had researched some of the information she required, though not all of it yet. She wanted to further some of her training as well, though would have to speak with the bosses with regards to upcoming courses. She copied her encrypted file onto her datapad so her briefing wouldn't be left where anyone would be able to access it and deleted it from the databanks, leaving no trace of the file for others to find. The Tech's in the room were notorious gossips. She had been non commital with regards to telling them what had happened on the last mission, saying that she would only speak with Slicer with regards to what had happened.

She now headed back to her ship, checking with Sparky that all the maintenance had been completed. She packed some of her gear away and got out her armour. It would need upgrading. She gathered it up, carrying it back with her as she headed to the armoury. She wanted all the dents out of it and the scratches received from the last vornskr attack smoothed out of it as well. She was also wanting to get a jet pack that could be attacked to the back of her armour while she was at it. Her dart and grenade launcher was in need of more ammunition. She would see to the lot while she was waiting for the boss to return... and before she confronted Sario with what had happened again. She had to leave the armour with them, though they took measurements for fitting the jetpack.

Lora left the armoury and headed to the base cantina for a while...

Lora.jpg

A runner came up to Lora and handed her a datapad. It basically informed her that due to the sharp upkeep of the base, a number of stormtroopers had filed a small inquires into the present state of Lora.'

As a result an audience with Slicer had been asked for and that he now await for her to make contact with him at specified coordinates in the datapad.

ship

"Five damn men were lost... through stupidity!"

Her fist hit the bar in front of her as she ordered another drink. The squad leader that had been on their last mission had joined her at the bar, Lora still mad about how they'd not taken precautions and how they had then lost men because of it.

The message was given to her by the runner, Lora looking at it and then back at the squad leader. She hadn't had that many to drink that she was drunk, though she'd had enough to try and relax. She excused herself from her comrade, patting his shoulder as she left the bar to head to one of the communications stations. She'd wing the rest of her report, but she'd contact Slicer now. She'd been wanting information about the creatures she'd had to catch on Myrkr but hadn't found the answers she was looking for. She shuddered again as she thought of the creatures that had made her feel so wierd.

Entering the communications room, she snapped back a few salutes before moving directly in front of the screen and inserting the codes to speak to Slicer.

Lora.jpg

((just to be funny I figured since you posted in the space thread, I would post here. ya know I recieved in the space thread so you recieve it here.))

-- encrypted holo live transmission to Lora --

Slicer pondered for a moment throught the feed it would have seemed as if he was just stariing blankly. Then he quietly removed his helmet.

"You lost five men due to his stupidity. While I am pleased to hear you cuaght the ysalamari, I am disturbed to heat that five men were lost due to one man's stupidity."

Slicer paused, he would have to find a very fitting punishment for the man.

"Hmmm a punishment is indeed in order. I hearby grant your permission to carry out whatever punishment you see as fit for your fellow officer. With that aside I also wish for the ysalamari to be shipped to the Ryloth Garrison. I would also like your full report on the matter. You can send it to me later. For now I must go for I am busy ona quite a few different tasks."

Slicer then ended the feed to the transmission. with that he replotted hyperspace coordinates, sent of another transmission and quickly went back to practing his desired force ability.

ship

((OOC: Replying here so it doesn't get lost in the other thread. *Also wanting to take my character in another direction, even if she won't be trained, I'd still like her to find out IC that she is a force sensitive - and for her to find out on her own through research and strange things happening to her.))

Lora listened to Slicer, motioning to one of the tech's to send the orders off for delivery of the ysalamari to the Ryloth Garrison. She turned back to Slicer, still standing to attention.

-- live holo transmission reply --

I'll see to his punishment and I'll complete my report.

I also need access to information regarding courses coming up and to those creatures, both of them. Unlike my previous time on that planet, it seemed like I was stalked by the vornskr. The ysalamari had other effects. I would like information to be supplied as to what those creatures do.

-- end --

Lora saw him sign off, saluting her superior once more before turning to make sure the orders were to be carried out. She'd access the information she required to make her report, and to find out what she needed to know. She was puzzled as to why the creatures effected her, and why she was stalked. Much later on ... Lora made her report and had gone onto studying all she could about the subjects she required information on.

The transports containing the ysalamari were sent off to the Ryloth Garrison

---

Feeling that she had to do something else, Lora sent a message to Slicer to request further orders.

Lora.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Comm:

Lora I am relieving you of any duty. Not out of punishment but because I eblieve you need some vaction time. Unheard of I know but what can I say."

End comm~

meanwhile labs on slevarias began to activate again as they took blueprints theyalready had and began to twek them acording to Slicer's orders.

ship

• 2 months later...

A small transport ship that had been modified so that it would not show up the radar came out of hyper space just outside of the system so that there was a guarantee of no detection. It would be 30 clicks till they hit entry so Delta squad ran over the plan of attack once more.

"Here is our set of objectives Deltas. First we infiltrate the garrison undetected here at this back door. A lot of the codes that this place used to run on have been changed, but at the same time quite a few of stood the same. Once inside we will split into two groups. 62 and 07 your objective is to neutralize the internal security system and lower the outer defense grid. 40 and I will hit the memory banks and secure any data we can and then wipe them. Apparently Selvaris has been used a Imperial l lab of sort. We will then regroup at the armory to stock up on what ever we can carry and head towards central command. We are then to over take central command reactivate the internal defense system and wipe the Imperials from this base like a bad hang over from Jawa juice. There are a few fighters located at this Garrison, but there will be no aerial fights because by the time the Imperial counter measures take into effect with an aerial bombardment we should have the garrison to ourselves and have the outer defense grid back online."

38 stopped and looked at his brothers.

"This mission will not be easy, but it sounds easier than that time on Genossis. All right, let's get to it, Squad."

boss38.jpg

"Delta Squad, lock and load!"

Acknowledging orders, Scorch double-checked his equipment and ran to the drop pods. Stepping in, he buckled up for what was going to be an interesting mission. The hatch doors closed and a mission timer came up on his helmet's HUD. 38's voice came in over the com channel, "We're approaching the LZ, 20 seconds till drop. See you planetside, Deltas."

62 watched as his HUD counted down till their drop. He went over his mission plan and objectives in his head for a second time as the timer counted down from five. 6. "We 'land' near the back of the base." 5. "Infiltrate quietly." 4. "No big explosives." 3. "Take over internal security." 2. "Disabled outer defenses." 1. "Get more kills than Sev."

Scorch was jostled a bit as the pod was launched from the small transport.

The short flight through space was smooth sailing, but the ride through the atmosphere was no picnic. Turbulence rattled the pod and the sound of wind rushing past echo'd through it. There were 4 big THUDs as 62 heard himself and his team hit the ground. As the hatch doors opened, 62 jumped out, shouldered his rifle and scanned the area. To his disappointment it was clear. "All clear, sir. Looks like the kill count isn't starting yet."

Having had her vacation, Lora went back to her training regime. She loved being fit and this planet offered the opportunities to remain so. She was in the habit of donning full armor and going for a run, keeping herself worthy of being in the elite squad she had trained with, although most of them had disappeared.

The Firrerreon girl ran beneath the canopy of trees, full kit weighing her down, though that was her personal challenge. She'd set herself a course that would keep her heartrate working, keeping her body toned and ready for anything.

Returning to base she slowed to a walk, cradling her blaster rifle in her arms as she paused to catch her breath before re-entering the base. The scenery was magnificent here... if she looked towards the forest and not at the cement buildings that had cropped up since the Empire had occupied the base. Her attention being caught by one of the privates, she returned the salute her rank deserved, receiving the message from him and heading back inside, even if she had been reluctant to surround herself with technology instead of forest.

Back to the grindstone...

Lora.jpg

((I'm not sure if this is how we're landing, but I'm just playing along.))

A jungle. As Delta-1207 fell to the surface of Selvaris, becoming a livid meteor to strike his enemies, he was faintly aware of the unique challenges and opportunities that this environment would provide. Thick vegetation to provide concealment, hot, suffocating conditions that would torment most soldiers--not that a man in Katarn armor had to worry about that--unfriendly vegetation, ruthless predators.... of course, if Sev ever met a predator that could chew through his armor, he would applaud whatever freak adaptation that gave it fangs sharp enough to penetrate his armor.

In the jungle, predators ruled, and ruthlessness was the only virtue a creature could afford to reveal.

Fun. With that thought, no sarcasm existed in Sev's mind.

A reading on the commando's HUD warned him of an impending impact; he braced himself instinctively, despite knowing that this one-man drop pod was proven technology.

Crunch.

For a moment, Sev saw stars as his disposable transport struck the ground. Secured ordnance rattled against the walls of his no-longer-airborne coffin; his forehead struck the front of his buy'ce; when the commando finally recovered his bearings, he noticed that the altimeter on his HUD was still decreasing at a very gradual rate. He had landed into a pool of mud. Sev hadn't even left his drop pod, and the jungle had found a way to test its visitor.

"Fierfek!" Grateful that none of his brothers could hear his curse, Sev kicked open the hatch of the one-man pod and promptly sank into waist-deep mud. He wrestled his legs out of the pool of mud and took cover in the foliage. "Oh-Seven ready, boss."

Bal kote, darasuum kote

Jorso'ran kando a tome.

Sa ky'ram nau tracyn, kad Vode an.

Stepping out of the clone bath he sighed. Once again he had been betrayed.

Donning an imperial officer's uniform that befit his rank in the Empire he then set his specs down to one of the labs to begin the rebuilding of his suit. He had the materials and things of that nature now all he would need was a little time.

Meanwhile he also created a direct hook up with his ship.

A little payback never hurts.

ship

The landing in the jungle was rougher than planed and the sludge on squad leaders boots was more than what he wanted, but Delta squad was in one piece and 38 was ready to start this mission.

After a small trek though the jungle with no hostiles or counter measures met, he knew something was off and made note. They should have seen something by now and it bugged him. Still they traversed till they approached the outer perimeter of the base. All four have been undetected and in good condition.

"Ok Deltas, we are now officially at the point of no return. Check your gear and prepare for anything. We might be going in quiet, but it doesn't mean it will stay that way for long. We go in as discussed and carry out the plan as needed with one exception. 07, 62 you will also add to your mission list by planting distraction measures though out the base in case the need arises. Ok 62. Throw out an EMP grenade and then Fixer slice that door and get us in now."

boss38.jpg

"Delta Squad, lock and load!"

"Modifications ready for testing Master"

The voice came across her hidden earpiece. Lora had gotten the techs to create a special comm earpiece and microphone so that she could communicate with her droids without the need for the seperate comm unit. The earpiece, same colour as her skin, was placed inside her ear where it couldn't be seen, and the microphone was like a cap over one of her back teeth. She still had the other in her utility pocket, along with her data reader.

"Take Shooting Star for a test flight Sparky. You and C4 take the extra parts incase the rust bucket breaks down again during the test. Do a few jumps out system and run it through the works."

"Affirmative Master."

Lora shook her head, no matter how she'd tried to get Sparky to stop with the formalities, he kept up with the other. She hadn't stopped him from refering to others as meatbags either. Not that she wanted to, it amused her. The two droids were currently fixing up her ship and getting the kinks out of it's systems.

Her attention was brought to the monitor in front of her as she tapped out a few more commands. She'd been researching again, wanting to find which of the personel to take on a particular mission. She had seen some wreckage out in the forest from one of the high points she'd over looked it from, deciding to take a squad out to investigate it. She began to compile her list for the squad, sending out recalls to them to meet her in the briefing room at 1000hrs, it being 0900 current time. They were to be in full kit as she was treating it as a combat mission, organising a few of the combat droids to be sent out into the forest at the location of the wreckage to 'guard' it. They would be flown in after the briefing, while the squad set out on foot.

Lora.jpg