Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

The force was swirling around the young warrior at a quicker pace now. He closed his eyes and observed the dark currents all around him and letting them relax him. He could feel the powerful figure approaching him, but he paid him no mind just yet. His training was nearing an end and for this he was glad, but he knew that when his time as an apprentice was complete that would only the be the close of this chapter.

"A Warrior has never truly completed his training..."

He looked up to the Sith that had said his name. His face displayed indifference, yet at the same time respect for the mans position in the hierarchy. He nodded towards the man in respect, taking note that he assumed he needed something. The fact he was here for training was beside the point, he was not pleased to have to rely on this one for training but despite what he was he had skill, his rank proved such.

"My trials near, I seek a bit more combative training before they arrive..."

His voice was cold, his blue eyes never left the Kel Dor before him. He made sure his tone convayed that he was here for training and nothing less. He knew being so direct was nothing something every Sith took in stride, but he would take his chances as he preferred to get this over with quickly.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

There wasn't even time for surprise as pain exploded from his lower region. The last thing he had every expected was to be hit in the most private of places. And with something that most have packed a serious punch to boot. Starts exploded in front of his eyes as he lost control of most of his body. His world was nothing but pain beyond compare. This blow and this blow alone could be the reason why this creature was known as Lobo. It nearly sounded like low blow, he was going to kill that creature by peeling the flesh from it's heat cracked bones. Suddenly more pain appeared in his hands he was positive that his left wrist was broken.

As the stars cleared and his vision as well as senses were returned to him he found himself in an odd situation. His saber was not too far away but still if he dived for them he would be pulverized. His hands were damaged so he would be unable to judo throw his opponent. It seemed this Lobo fellow was far more trouble than he was worth. He did have an option however one that Lobo did not comprehend. His magic would be what would cause Lobo's Death.

"Surrender to a creature that has no idea what he is? That is a foolish notion."

Slicer looked back at the sabers before diving backwards and to the side. Activating his hybrid flight system he was pretty much jettisoned away from Lobo who had made good on his word and tried to pound in his head. Perhaps Lobo had been surprised that Slicer had made no dive for his weapons. Perhaps not however Slicer would give him no time to think on it. Both of his sabers activated suddenly as commanded by him in the force. Calling them both back to him he watched the pain appear on Lobo's face as the lightsabers sliced into his forearms as they made their attempt to return to their master. Catching one, he quickly clipped it to his belt before summoning the other one to his non broken hand.

Touching down onto the ground he took brief stock of the damage done to his body before quickly removing an item from his belt. Then without thought he submerged himself in the force and quickly forced it to do his bidding. Suddenly Lobo came flying toward Slicer. Leaping into the air, Slicer quickly came down on Lobo's flying form slamming him into the dirt. With a quick motion he allowed the fear stick to do its work on Lobo.

As the fast acting toxin paralyzed Lobo Slicer added two more darts into Lobo's back just to make sure. Following this he delivered a bone breaking strike to Lobo's limp arm.

Withdrawing his lightsaber he activated it and pointed it at the base of the skull of Lobo.

"Look at you your face is is the dirt, your body is completely paralyzed and soon you will fall into a deep sleep. Any last words before you die? I'll grant you that at least."

With Lobo's face in the dirt and Slicer's saber at the base of his skull he figured that he could at least give that to him. If Lobo could still move his mouth. Which he doubted.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Natoh overheard Lora. He walked over to her and began to explain the details of the mission.

"We are going to overtake a planet of which I am unsure of. One of us is to disguise ourselves as a Jedi. Then, they will poison the citizens and do other bad things. Slicer has the antedote for the poison. He will persuade them to join the Imperial Forces."

((Shit.. forgot to switch aliases ))

GearsSig3.jpg

Lora turned towards Natoh,

"So that's what we're doing? The brief data I had mentioned something about a trip to Myrkr. Know anything about that?"

It was interesting that they would be getting someone to disguise themselves as a Jedi, that would be difficult to pull off unless someone was actually force sensitive.

"Who'd take the part of the Jedi?"

Lora.jpg

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=591707#591707

J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades)... Firrerreo - Lorranne Karrade

Lord kelvins ship dropped out of hyper space above selvaris and he began his decent downward to the planet.

When he landed he went to his quarters and saw that the techies had finished his suit while he was away. He quickly changed in to the new armor they had made and walked up to lora, sario and natoh.

" I dont think i would make a good jedi"

maybe something else though

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

"Well... I know I am going to do it. Slicer is to give me a lightsaber, Jedi Robes, and repulsorlifts in my arms. That is all I know right now. I am awaiting for Slicer to brief me more on the situation."

"I have no knowledge of Mykr though."

Natoh thought about the situation more.

natohjpg13tz.jpg

Lobo's arm hung limply at his side where Slicer's saber had cut him to the bone. It was only the forearm that had been sliced by Slicer, but whenever he tried to move it, pain shot up the whole length. It wouldn't take much more to knock the whole thing off. The pain of the exposed bone was nauseating. It was lucky that sabers cauderized wounds, or he would be bleeding very badly right now. The next few moments were a blur for Lobo. Slicer did about hundred things in a matter of seconds. The Imp's voodoo was starting to grate on Lobo's nerves even more than his wounds. Lobo charged again, feeling sharp prickles in his back. He'd been stabbed. Lobo suddenly found himself eating dirt.

A little too grainy I think. Needs some salt.

He tried to stand, but realized Slicer had not shoved knives into his back, but darts. He felt the venom weighing him down. It was the only explanation for why he was having so much trouble moving. The parts of his fur that weren't burnt or frozen stood on end at Slicer's words. It struck sharp fear into his heart. But the fear was gone in another moment. Lobo was far too egotistically to be afraid, even in the most dire of situations. It was a strength and a weakness. All of the sudden, Lobo began to chuckle. He spoke, his speech very slightly slurred.

"Dude, what about geneticly enhanced don't you understand? This is the second time you've messed up that one. It takes ten times the normal amount of poison to bring me down."

This stuff wouldn't even bring down a normal wookiee.

Lobo elbowed a puzzled Slicer in the jaw, cracking the bone. The move was slower than normal, but still faster than a human. He stood, his uninjured arm gripped Slicer and pulling him toward him in a one handed bear hug. He reached around the man, grabbing the saber off Slicer's belt.

"Give me a kiss baby."

Slicer's other saber, still in the man's hand, was pinned against Lobo's chest plate. If he activated it, it would only short out. Lobo had had the last of Slicer's fancy laser toys. The hybrid's fangs sunk into Slicer's shoulder before the man had a chance to think. Slicer was right to suggest Lobo didn't quite know who he used to be. But he'd never had a reason to care, because he had no doubt as to who he was right now. He was Lobo, the greatest bounty hunter to ever live and the greatest bounty hunter that ever will live. Slicer was a chump.

OOC: Good luck . . . again.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

"Sounds like a fair plan, but how are you going to get round all that mind stuff they do? Unless that's why the trip to Myrkr? For ysalamari... then you wouldn't have to try and pull off any Jedi powers and stuff?"

The Firrerreon girl, still clothed in her second skin disguise as she usually was. With it she looked just like a 'normal' human being and by keeping only one set of eyelids active, a trick she'd learnt a long time back, it kept with the disguise. She still knew of the Empire's tennants towards non humans, even if there were some in their elite group that were non human.

"So there's no indication on when this is to get underway? I dare say the Myrkr trip has to be done first. For preparation."

She just wanted to get all this done so she could get back to her own private business. She was searching for more of her own people, the colony ships that were sent out with all in cryosleep. If she could find her people, she would find a chance to discover a mate from her own race.

Lora.jpg

Orik observed the human with his assiduous eyes eternally masked by the covering of his goggles, yet somehow the fires of his crimson spheres penetrated the physical obstruction preventing their unaltered gaze and further more bore themselves into the young man. There was an alteration”¦ a mark upon this being's essence as though a scar cascaded down his soul, festering and seething with power and a craving for some form of pleasure”¦ perhaps reminiscent of what the Kel Dor had experienced in the presence of a sith seductress so long ago in the Last Call”¦

Hmm”¦ yes”¦ this one is worthy.

Orik's hand fell to his saber hilt at the ending of the man's abrupt comments, a thickening aura of insidious nature swirling around him to further confirm the notion of his power and dominion over the dark side. Lately, through the man's attunement to the harsh cold of Selvaris, not physically yet more of a wound left by the flame of battle, the dark side seemed abnormally near to him”¦ closer”¦ as if the two were one entity acting fully in unison of an accord never before demonstrated. When his lips spoke, the voice of darkness bled from his tongue. When he acted with his weapons, a sinister grip held tight to his motions and controlled his every move. Now, as he cast judgment upon this individual, it became evident that it wasn't Lord Bendan who made the decision: it was the dark side.

The other hand flew quickly to his back, once again feeling the familiar grip of the handle within his palm as his fingers wrapped solidly around the weapon. Throughout the mind of this man lay many different experiences, even an aforementioned trace of death”¦ yet within it lay a somewhat lacking factor which the sith lord believed was absolutely necessary for one to become a sith: blood.

Zad's hand was nothing more then a blur as the dark energies leapt at his command. He had his saber out in the flash of an eye, ignited and ready to defend against the blow. His feet were close together and the saber was held in a medium level form III stance, he would need the extra defense for the time being. At least until he had the time to feel this one out.

Zad's eyes scanned the oddly colored blade as it connected with his, throwing away a shower of sparks. Neither shielded their eyes. The Kel dor had no reason too and Zad simply used the force to keep the sparks away from his face. The corridor they were in was not too wide and as a result each time one of them performed an arc that was just slightly to wide then their blade would dance across the wall, scaring it for who knows how long.

Zad was confident in his abilities and soon switched to form II. He would still be able to defend himself, but this way he would be able to be the aggressor if he so desired. He would give this one credit, he was one of the few of his species that proved to be worth something, but had he been human born it could have been so much more...

The center portion of his chest shot backwards to avoid the searing blade wielded by one just short of holding mastery. He brought his own weapon forward, his left hand in a closed fist and resting in the small of his back, and began to a series of jabs to keep him moving back. Zad was moving faster now, the force flowing through him quicker and more efficiently as his anger rose at Orik. He kept his anger in check though, using it only to his advantage as he continued onward.

"Why had this beast been trained before me...what made him worthy...Something had to make him worthy!

Zad deflected a shot to his mid-section and sprang upward towards the wall. He planted his boots firmly upon the wall then pushed off at his target. He brought the scarlet blade down upon Orik's shimmering weapon, much to his dismay it was deflected again. It was clear in his mind why this one had been deemed worthy. He had indeed come to the right place...

Slicer did not gasp nor draw in a sharp intake of breath. Instead he though of the favor that Lobo was giving him.

”œAren't you the fool. Allowing me to get this close could very well... be the last mistake you ever make.”

ship

The exuberant air flew about the two with each of the sleek movements executed forcing waves to slap against their skin, fanning their heated flesh as it began to escalate into a more difficult workout each second. There was a balance found in the man's form, poised as an elegant coinsure of warfare and yet violent as a thrashing beast. Past experience with the blade was evident in the man's style, falling into Makashi as though it were engrained into his movement patterns from birth”¦ it seemed to feel natural to the apprentice as all things meant to be should.

With the experimental maneuver executed by the human, clapping his heels against the walls and then propelling himself in a rapid maneuver, Orik saw the inventive creativity which separated the worthy from the damned. Though the sith lord's golden blade crossed over in a quick burst of speed to meet the saber and deflect it, the only reason he was able to do such was his own mastery in the art of battle combined with the unrefined posture of the one he sought to teach. Bringing the blades to a dead lock, pitting strength against strength, the Kel Dor began to shed a bit of insight into what was lacking.

The unforgiving blade of a lightsaber was feared by so many. They had heard the rumors, seen the holovids of duels ending in someone being cut in two with a simple flick of the wrist. Even those with an iron will thought twice before lashing out at someone with such a weapon; at least doing it unprepared. Zad's form had left an opening and it had been taken advantage of. The searing pain on his chest was immense, but it was not distracting as it would be to so many.

He had not faced very many foes better then himself so far, but he had experienced more then his fair share of pain in this life time and he would be exposed to so much more in his service to the Sith. His face contorted in a fit of controlled rage, not from the pain, but from his thoughts. He was not meant to serve, he was meant to lead...to be in control. He would have his way soon enough, this was not the time for such thoughts..

Dark energies flowed from every section of his body into the charred, stinking flesh. His emotional power began to mix together, the negative energy continued to grow. Zad watched as the Kel Dor rolled forward at near impossible speeds, at least that is what his eyes showed. The living force that served him slowed every movement the other made down in his mind, just enough to provide time for his augmentated body to react.

The pool of pure energy that had gathered in his chest was expelled all at once, hitting the hand and hilt of the beasts sword, knocking it off course just long enough for him to raise the hilt of his saber and bring it crashing down into the things face. Pain was just one path to power, he would help...enlighten this one as he did for him. Zad shot forward, planting his boot into the chest of Orik and propelling himself backwards.

The sound of his boots hitting the floor echoed throughout the area. Zad looked up, his blue eyes shimmering with an unplaceable emotion. He kept a keen eye on Orik, watching his foe carefully. He couldn't help but feel a twisted pleasure from having his hit connect in such a way. His tongue flicked over his lips slowly, his left hand rose up to brush some of his moist blond locks back.

He ran his fingers over the charred flesh, sending jolts of pain rushing through his body again. Lifting his head to the ceiling he let out a pleased smile at the feeling, enjoying every second of it. The blade in his right hand was a simple blur as he spun it in a large arc twice before gripping it with both hands, preparing himself to continue...

Okay- new duel, take 2- Good work on both parties, but I would have to give the winner to Lobo. While Slicer did some solid attacks, in his last post and elsewhere, there was an overreaching of Force powers- particularly with the storm of hurled objects, which is definitely more of a master level ability. In the future, keep in mind moderation in using the Force to keep things balanced.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

((Late at night, excuse the crappy post))

Orik flipped upward from the ground after the maneuver. It was evident that the man had even more tricks up his sleeve than could be expected, especially for one of his relative freshness. No doubt this man could take and inflict pain, the marks of his comfort with his weapon showing through his style. This act alone proved he could handle himself in a battle, for not many could even touch a sith lord such as himself”¦ he certainly couldn't touch a jedi knight the first time he met one.

No”¦ that was different”¦

The Kel Dor walked over to the man in a non-combative style, sheathing his weapons to free up his hands for the clapping he was displaying. Such applause was most likely unexpected, yet it was deserved by the man who had just surmounted all expectation and proven himself to Orik.

Zad flexed his jaw, taking the pain in and allowing it to cross over into a reserve pool of energy. It stung, but it was not a sting to the pride only to the flesh. Women slapped, warriors did not. He could feel the blood mixing in with his hair. A spike of rage flared at the thought of his perfect hair being tainted with the crimson substance, but he did not let his anger get the better of him. Only the weak fall into the waiting arms of uncontrolled anger.

The promise of Lord Ship for striking the beast before him down filled his ears and pleased him greatly. Not only would he finally attain the next rank, but he would also be able to rid the galaxy of this inferior species. What exactly Lobo was was still up for question though. From the looks of it he had once been human, but he was far from such now. The ice and burn patches upon him did not help Zad identify him either.

"Such a beast...why was he ever granted life..."

The pair stopped and watched on the final moments of the battle. Usually he would have looked to the Sith to see the victor, but this time he did not. He did not hope Slicer won, the beast would have to win this one if he wanted his trials. That was that. Slicer was not a good enough Warrior to top him anyways so he didn't deserve the glory of the win. Lobo would be his next victim...

((Umm it been three days. I don't have weeks to wait however the ruling is indeed in you favor. Therefore...))

Slicer wasn't sure what had happened, however he knew one thing fo sure. He was behind his timetable. He quickly gave a whirl of orders before going to find his armor. It didn't take long but he found it lying in pretty much the same spot where he stop remembering what happened, execpt that he awoke in a med bay.

Figuring that Lobo was gone he found his dead body.

Removing his armor from his...body he set to work repairing the damage that had been done to it while sutibly reenforcing it. Meanwhile his orders to his operatives had been sent and he was back in business.

Edited by Guest

ship

OOC: Slicer, I'm going to ask that you cut me a break here. I hurt my leg in real life, and I haven't been able to get on for very long until now. Lobo is one of my lesser aliases. If you pm me, I will edit this post accordingly, but I won fair and square, and I hope you will ignore the delay out of a mutual respect.

IC: Lobo felt the air leaving his lungs, he felt his windpipe closing as Slicer used the Force to squeeze the life from him. Blood dripped from his head wound, and the other attacks Slicer had sent ripping into his body. Lobo knew this was the last exchange they would make. He'd have to show his worth now, or be killed by the monstrosity before him.

The guy messed up my hair and cut up my ruggedly handsome face. I definitely can't die looking like this.

Lobo was not the smartest creature in the galaxy, but he had an unbelievable force of will as a result of his egotistical nature. Lobo forced himself to rise, as he felt his throat being crushed. The hybrid's own hands closed about Slicer's neck, lifting him off the ground. It was now a matter of who could kill the fastest. Lobo never lost a race in his life, and he wasn't about to now.

I think my eyes are going to pop from their sockets.

For the second time in their duel, Lobo felt his vision go black. Knowing he had to end it now, the hunter summoned his hybrid strength and twisted Slicer's neck with all the force he could muster. He heard the snap and felt the crushing attack release. Lobo collapsed to the ground, Slicer's dead body falling beside him. The hunter looked over and found his broken sun glasses laying in the debris of their battle. He put the lopsided shades on, looking at his broken body reflected in a chunk of glass. Lobo's hoarse voiced managed to choke out a few words,

"I still look cool."

He pressed his wristlink summoning the Odin. He crawled into the starfighter, and closed the hatch.

OOC: If you want, just clone yourself immediately. The three days would have been up if I hadn't gotten hurt.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

OOC: it cool just did want to wait anylonger. I'll edit my post a bit to remove the cage part but I kind of already cloned myself.

Slicer was finished, donning his new armor he decided to go to lab 2a in order to equip his operative.

ship

Natoh recieved a comm to go to Lab 2A. He couldn't wait to be able to use the "force." More like a substitute of the force. He walked to the room and entered. He sat on the table and awaited the surgery.

natohjpg13tz.jpg

Slicer watched behind closed doors through a video monitor as this operative got the special package that he had requested. It would increase this trooper over all and luckly for him this part was no where near as painful as the next part would be. As the doctors moved to and fro he saw them lifting up the body and drawing marks all over him. Then after a few moments they dumped him in a tank. As all things flashed green a blinding light engulfed the room and through it all only one man's screams could be heard. afterwards Naoth was dragged out and then dreesed for the mission in Jedi robes and had two special repolsors attached to his arms. A lightsaber was clipped on to his belt and a datapad was given him. Suddenly Naoth awoke.

Slicer stood o ver him with a glaring harsh light in the background.

"Allright solider. Guess what you get to travel to the planet ryloth. All of your orders are in your data pad and you will be periodically checked up upon. Now get moving. You been already outfit and incase you havn't noticed we even had time to fullfill your special request. Now get moving a shuttle is already awaiting you outside. Aboard it are stormtroopers dressed like rebels."

Slicer then simply left he had other things to do after all.

ship

Zad glanced towards Orik as the bounty hunter summoned his ship and crawled through the hatch when it arrived. There was no way in hell he was about to let this beast escape him. He could not let such a monstrosity live and the fact his being lorded depended on it only served to increase his drive to see Lobo dead before him. With a simple wave of his hand he directed the few troops behind him towards the beasts ship.

The knew what to do and immediately sat to work. The sound of metal upon metal echoed for a brief second as they strapped the minor explosives upon his ships hatch. Zad didn't move a muscle as they scrambled around the side to avoid the blast. As soon as the heated air rushed past him, ruffling his perfect blond hair, he moved forward towards the entrance. His voice called out...contempt and disdain pouring out of it.

"Oh Lobo...You've a visitor."

The Force adept command the dark side to him and it heeded his call. Filling every fiber of his body and empowering him beyond any mere mortal. Not only was he the perfect specimen of human, as well as the perfect race, but he was a Sith as well. He was at the top of all the food chains but one, that being the Sith. Soon he would raise to trump all others in the more mystical aspect of his being as well though, but that path would take much time, devotion and pain to cross through.

Saber in hand he stood before the ship, watching the exit and keeping a sharp watch over where the beast was moving in his ship. Such a blessing granted to him through the force. It was time for him to prove himself worthy of the Rank of Sith Lord. He had earned it.

Lora headed back to her ship, her droids lowering the ramp as she approached,

"Statement: Sparky is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that is my lot in life. Not to kill."

She laughed at the droid, having discovered lots of quirks with it since she had rebuilt it.

"Fine then Sparky, go help R2-C4 get the ship ready for take off."

As soon as Sario turned up at the hanger they'd get going.

Lora.jpg

OOC: Thanks Slicer, I really appreciate it

IC: Lobo had been bandaging himself up when he heard the explosion. He ducked down in front of his seat, checking the backhatch cameras. He was greeted with the vision of the gathered troops.

I guess they don't like it when people kill their boss.

Lobo was no fool. He was largely unarmed and at a disadvantage against the pretty boy in the back. His vibroaxe lay on the seat next to him, his Genoshan sonic pistols at his side. But he doubted he could really go another round with a Sith. It was at this moment Lobo wished he'd gone for a more modern ship. V-19 Torrent Starfighters were classics, if not fossils. But the hunter had gone for looks more than skill.

Just like me . . . except I have both.

Lobo jumped back into the pilot's chair and started the engines. A furious blast of wind blew at Zad, and his cronies as the ship moved into a hover.

Does he really think I'm going to come out and let him chop my head off just because he knocked the hatch off?

Lobo spun the ship, opening up his laser cannons into the troops. Lobo launched a concussion missile.

The force was a powerful entity, one that Lobo had chosen to try and best. Unfortunately for him Zad was a trained force user of the darker arts. It was his servant, his to command at will. It whispered to him, caused the fine hairs on the back of his neck to stand up. Something bad was about to happen and he knew it, so he did what any wise person would do and took cover. Not a second after diving forward through the blown hatch he heard the engines fire up, flinging the troops he had with him backwards, scattering them all about.

No matter though, they had served their purpose. The laser cannon fire met his ears as he heard the first scream of a trooper that was completely incenerated as soon as the blast hit him. His vision filled with stars as his head was forced to meet the side wall of this beasts ship. He had launched some sort of missile at close range, causing his ship to juke to the side quickly. This thing would just have to pay, first he tried to mess up Zad's hair, then he caused him to hit his head with such force that his perfect face would be ruined with a bruise.

"Tsk tsk, He must learn."

Zad reached down to his belt and removed a flashbang from it. Slowly making his way to the cockpit he tossed it through the slightly ajar door and turned his face away from the entrance. In a few seconds he couldn't hear anything, but he could still see as he ripped a pipe off the wall with the force and flung it into the controls of Lobo's ship...

Slicer was busy rechecking to make sure verything had been loaded on. . Including the blue canisters. He had already check and restcoked his own person after all. Then after making sure all things were indeed upon the shuttle he had it boarded by a platoon of stormtroopers. Giving the pilot the coordinates of where they were going he made sure that the other three shuttles were loaded up the same way before going to his own ship. Entering his own ship he let aboard a team of scients and soon after all things were completed blasted away from the rock.

ship